SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hottie from Russia

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ANDREY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. This is my first post.
I've been getting these scam letters since before internet existed (by post back then), and i've made some attempts in the past to keep these buggers busy. But i never took it all the way.
Last week i received an email (out of the blue) from some chick in Russia who wants to come to England. She assumes i live there Smile I don't Wink
Any hints on how i could lead her on? She responded to my email by saying she'll be there this month.
What's the deal on these chicks? Are they for real or is it some fat russian maffia mobster trying something smelly ?
I have no intention of meeting her, as i'm happily married (yes, to a Russian girl).
It would be fun to see how far i can get. Of course if it's just an honest girl who wants a bette future i will not hurt her.
I'm waiting for your comments.

Best Regards, A Question

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Andrey, at this early stage who knows if she is "for real". Chances are it is a fella sitting in a cafe somewhere but on the information given it is impossible to tell.

Right now I would suggest you open up a new email account with a different name and reply. She will no doubt be using script telling you about her girlfriends, how she likes to swim and play tennis etc. She will ask you do you drink? You can reply with any old crap at this stage she wont read it. Well sometimes they do but they get over it.

If you are serious about baiting then you can always pop back here and ask for advice on the various stages of the bait.

Good luck and welcome to Eater!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
ANDREY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thx for your response.
I received "her" innitial mail on our company inbox, get several nigerians daily that way. I copy-pasted it on a fake email ID i use for such things.
She replied to this fake ID saying she got my address from a dating site ... Which is impossible.
I'l love to provide more information for you, but i don't know what is safe to post here, as those croocks probably also read this site... I don't want to scare "her" off. Yet.
She sent some pictures. Good looking girl. Sais she wants to meet me in england this month.
What is their goal in such cases ?

BRGDS, A
Question

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Andrey, I am sure you a smashing fella but sadly she does not want to meet you. Sorry to break it to you like that but there you go. She will say she is in love very soon and wants to come to England. Sadly us English are fussy about who can come in so she will need a visa and that costs money as does the airfare. "Can you help?" she will ask...

Now reply with some short emails. I copy love letter you can find on the net to pad it out and wait for her to get through her script. Then you can start to play with her but ask for advice when you get to that point.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its usually a group of male criminals, using a set of stolen pics of a pretty lady, sending out a series of prewritten letters.

You can safely play with them or at least see what the letters look like if you are using a safe email address, that is not related to your real identity.

To get an good idea who you are dealing with, and how little they read your letters, try answering them in nonsene.....or cut and pasted rock song lyrics.

They'll keep replying anyway...say how smart and handsome you are, how you look like old Grandpa So and So, the Cossack.

Laughing

It's all crap......

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
ANDREY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah i figured as much.
I've already fed her some BS, like how rich and attractive i am Wink
I don't even live in England, and my email ID is fake, so i'm pretty safe.
I am waiting for her to ask for money ...
Will keep you posted guys.

Brgds, A

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WHHHHOOOOAAAHHH THERE big guy! We don't go in for those sending fake ID things. There really is no need and can give a scammer some ID to use on a future victim.

Really this fake id issue is a way of creating more posts to your name as it seems we debate that and safe IPs ALOT.

If you haven't sent it then don't. Read the stickies that tell you all about what to do if they ask.

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he meant his email address is fake not that he sent ID.

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
ANDREY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry if i wasn't clear. I ment my emailaddress is fake. It's an invented name. Not my real name.
I did not send any identification.

Brgds,
A

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Andrey,
Somebody's sleeping on the job here that they haven't referred you to this yet: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125681

Get the hottie's header information off her emails and you'll know for sure he/she's a vlad (our nick for Russian or Ukrainian lads). I can think of some awesome possibilities for baiting this if your wife reads and speaks Russian!
If she does, I'd tell the vlad in the first email of yours that they actually read, that you're fluent in Russian and it would make more sense for them to communicate with you in that language.

Post up your emails and just XX out anything that might blow the bait if the vlads googled themselves here. We also have several vlad baiting experts here who can be great help.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Andrey,
Welcome here and if you get a chance, have a Pauwels Kwak on my health Very Happy Thank you. Boy do I miss my Belgium beer here.
Check your email header if you're showing your IP# and if, maybe switch to Gmail or Hushmail. They can kinda locate you by your IP# and as you're on the same strip of land it might be important to prevent any unpleasant visits.
Not that it happens much (no money in there for the guy), but it has happened that's why we are so secure with Real Live info. Further always try to be in charge of the game, they work for us, we just laugh Wink
Maybe you could make another save email addy and bait him again so you can react better to the game he wants to play with you. Once you know where he wants to go, character 2 can prevent being send to Western Union and use MoneyGram or something else (can't remember ever seeing moneygram there, but I've been gone some time now. Never seen a Euro Smile
Get a mentor as back up and first aid for your game. Ask questions if needed, we have played this before Twisted Evil

Proost
Bill

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh crap. My fault for my poor skim reading. Well... its worth making the point... sorry...

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe his wife would not be amused and would not understand if he tries to get her to help bait the Vlad?????

A get the headers and check a few sites by googling the email - RomanceScam and Russian Detective are two good ones to see if the same people are sending out the same mails elsewhere.

Also you should seriously consider posting details of the email, photos used and header information on both of those sites to alert other possible victims, they hate it more when they lose money Wink

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
ANDREY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there.
Thx for all the responses. I got my yahoo to display the full IP address (her's i mean), so now what do i look for? I mean, how can i tell where it is originating from? I'm not really good with computers...
That's another reason why i'll check for a mentor from this board. I'm bound to mess it up otherwise.
Aniway, i wrote Miss "St-Petersburg" a short note yesterday saying i would be in a board meeting as it was first monday of the month. No reply so far. I'll send her some email if no news by tomorrow. She's supposed to come over to UK this month, so she should be in a hurry to find a "friend" over here...
Keep the hints coming please.
In the meantime i'll try to get this mentor thing fixed.

Brgds, A

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cut and paste the header into:

http://headertool.apelord.com/

It will give you the country of origin.

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
ANDREY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, thx.
Did that, says origin is USA.
Brgds, A

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tasman wrote:
Ahhhh crap. My fault for my poor skim reading. Well... its worth making the point... sorry...

Laughing

On a side note as stated above, it would be really useful to post previous emails and a photo so that if other people are not sure, or if they are seriously considering getting involved they will find out it is a scam, if you need any help posting the emails/photo feel free to post here or send a PM.

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
ANDREY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yipee ! I received her third email today !
I'd love to paste it here, but i don't know how...
Also got some nice pics.
She will be visiting a friend who conveniently lives half an hour's drive from the location i have given as my hometown. Quite a coincidence ain't it. Now she wants to phone me. I don't want het to. How do i handle that?
Would appreciate any assistance.
Brgds, A
Question

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now she wants to phone me. I don't want het to. How do i handle that?

Your home phone won't accept calls from outside UK (or wherever).

Your mobile has been stolen, lost . . !

You are deaf and can't use a phone...! Smile

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get a YAC number. It looks like a mobile number and will record her message as a mp3 file and email it to you... or if you are feeling brave divert it to another UK number. That latter wont help you but it will at least get you some nice recordings!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
ANDREY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THX.
For the moment i'll just ignore her request.
Fed her another long letter with a lot of BS.
I have a great imagination and i'm a pretty good writer (even if i say so myself, had some articles published before.), so i'm sure the hook will go down.
Can you tell me how to paste her email into a reply this board?
I'm sure you'd love to read it.

Brgds, A

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do a 'copy' (highlight the text, CtrlA, CtrlC)

Then on Eater, 'Post a reply' to this topic.

Cursor in the box - then 'Paste' - CtrlV

Highlight the text in the box then click on 'Quote'

Sorry if it's not too clear - I'm a Mac user. Smile

ANDREY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It worked! THX!
Please see her latest email below. (i'll edit the location names in case of googling?)
Now if you want a picture... Tell me how. Never too old to learn (i'm 47)
Brgds, A
-----------

Greetings!
Many thanks for your letter! I thought of you, and it was something new
to me to think of someone, I never saw! But I open for this new way of
the communications, and I hope, that it will work for me Smile
Thanks for telling me more about you. It was very interesting to read.
I would like to know you much better in our
Correspondence

I am very joyful person, and I like to taste something new, thus I have
various interests. The important thing in my life - the
communications. I like to make friends, to find out new people, to speak with them, I
like to spend time with my friends. We like to be outside, to spend
time on the nature. I love the nature and animals. It calms me and
force me to think of the most important things in a life.

Dave, write to me, that you like to eat. My mum and the daddy love
food which I prepare independently very much.
I prepare almost for all which is probable. They - various soups, a
ragout, pies, salads and many other things...... In the Best way in me, it
appears our national Borsh, you have heard about this? I love various
tasty sweet things, type of a pie, sweets and chocolate. I make pies
which I usually prepare with a cherry and apricots. You love pies? If
yes, what your favourite filling? I do not presume to me is them very
often because I wish to be harmonous and healthy (for this reason, I do not
smoke and I drink seldom, only wine or a champagne, sometimes beer
without alcohol). May be once, I shall have chance to cook your favourite
food for you. You love this idea? Smile Smile
I adore ice-cream!!!! Especially chocolate!!!! Especially in hot day,
in the summer!!!
I am in general, prefer our Russian kitchen, it - is more than others.

Also I love beautiful clothes and other things of light colors. I love
light colors, type dark blue, beige, yellow. Also I love clothes of
black color, I think, that it suits to me Smile

I like to attend various interesting places, and has no value far or
close, even in my city, I am in a condition to find them Smile

I travelled a little. I find it very interesting!! I dream of visiting
other countries to see other life, culture, surveys of sights. My dream
will soon be carried out!

I shall arrive in XXXXX for two months and I wish to see all the most
beautiful sights around!!!
You well know your country?
My friend cannot meet me. I shall go independently to her city,
through huge territory of England!!! Now, I try to lay my way to the friend,
I can count on you as my guide? You will help me? Wink My friend lives in
city called XXXXX. You already know this city? You went around of
England?
I shall write to the friend about you! I plan to be in England 3
months!

I wish to have friends in the unfamiliar country!!! It seems to me so
interesting, to communicate find out each other, various culture, all
on another.... My friend informs me, that all people at you benevolent
and affable... I with impatience wait, when I can begin my trip to see
everything with my own eyes.

We could meet to have dinner together and probably we really could make
friends, find the common interests...
I am waiting for something new and very good in my life....
I would like find out you better!!

You have phone? I could call to you to chatter about pleasant
things... Very much
I wish to hear your voice.... I speak good English.

I often go to a gym, pool, I attend dances: belly-dance, I love tennis,
the volleyball, idle time - is occupied by run or walking on the big
distance, to strengthen health is not required a lot of imagination than
to occupy. And you, Dave? You love sports? You love external
entertainments? Hunting? To fish? A camping?
Tell to me something about your way of presence of an entertainment. It
will be very interesting to me for knowing about such things if we
meet.

I do not wish to set to you many questions, only write to me about you
directly as I have made. And certainly do not hesitate to ask
Questions!

------------------

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you're not there where he thinks you are, you can have a little fun and have him show himself on a web cam. I don't know the town, but some simple google work should give you a web cam or traffic cam not too far away, meet her/him there and see online who shows up, have "her" carry a special thing so you can recognize "her" If she's really there, which I doubt, but there will be a guy checking if you are for real and he might plan to follow you home so don't send a friend over there, bad things have happened that way before. (keep the location hidden till after the "meeting" so no one is temped to..)
Pick a reason why you couldn't show up (accident, family circumstance or even terrorist arrest Smile ) If that's the way they work, they will keep pushing for a meeting with you to make sure you're there and real.

If it's in London http://www.w-l-c.co.uk/student_life/london_webcam.php would work or http://www.radissonedwardian.co.uk/leicester-sq-webcam.html which might fit your character better. Yes if you can tape it, it's a good trophy Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now if you want a picture... Tell me how.

Start a folder by joining

http://photobucket.com/

It's free Smile

Import your photos then post the URL for that folder on Eater. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic