SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JW slaps frosty a bit for hurting his business in the Phuck Phayes deal ..

Quote:
boi.boi. u juss cost mi di lot of moni. u dey tappin mai dollas on phuck ph@yes. u wan mai hep una get fo stop dis fuckin games, asshole ooo!!!!!!!!! !e remain smol dropped 15 ,00 but u gif am protection fo 10,000, so nau i get only 9,500. u dey scammin ur niger fellows, stupid ass !! !

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)

Last edited by Dutch on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

freakycow wrote:
woohoo, got some bank account details through. It looks like the same one as above though. Should I send it through to Alan anyway just in case??

Dunno .. Alan seems to be a pretty occupied guy .. maybe better to wait a few days more and see if frosty comes up with a new bank account .. if he doesn't maybe send Alan a second mail ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
freakycow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, it will certainly take M4r4 J4d3 several days to get the money together without her husband noticing and there are bound to be mishaps along the way. I will see if he changes the account to be used before then.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you need more help with this bait i would love to join in Smile
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm back from by biz trip. Looks like you guys had fun while I was away. I'll read up on it tomorrow and get back up to speed. DB sounds like his bank account (the one he gave you and I with the same info) is toast. Great news.

B0ris and M0e are still in Mexico and coming back this week. I'll pick it up from there.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Strongside wrote:
Do you need more help with this bait i would love to join in Smile

JW is pissed off with frosty at the moment, so he is not recommending new maga's to frosty right now ..
Just send him a 'reply' asking him what his mail is all about .. and prepare for a cute little reply in capitals .. Laughing Have fun!

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

M@rt1n Col3 (aka B1lly Fr0st) wrote:

Quote:
HELLO W1LLBURN PUSS3Y,

SO YOU HAVE THE COURAGE OF WRITING ME SUCH AN EMAIL FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU ARE NOT IN THE POSITION TO TELL ME HOW MUCH I NEED FROM YOU BECAUSE IT IS MY WILL TO DO WHAT EVER I WHICH TO YOU OR YOU WILL REGRET EVER DISOBEYING ME.

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEMAND WHAT EVER I NEED FROM YOU BECAUSE MY MISION IS TO KILL YOU AND SEND YOUR BASTARD SOUL TO HELL IF YOU FAIL TO DO AS I WISH I AM NOT FORCING YOU TO PAY OR I NEED TO KNWO IS WEALTHER YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE OR NOT SO IF YOU FEEL AND LOVE YOUR LIFE JUST MAKE THE PAYMENT AS I REQUEST YOU TO DO.

IT IS NICE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE TO PAY $15,000 SO THAT WE CAN SEND YOU THE RECORDING TAPE CONVERSTAION FOR YOU TO KNOW WHO WANT YOU DEAD, YOU MAY THINK THIS IS JUST AN ORDINARY TREAT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT SEE MY MEN IN ACTION.

SO IF YOU LIKE YOU FUCKING LIKFE JUST DO YOURSELF A BIG FAVOUR BY MAKING THE SAID PAY OF $15,000 IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL I WILL BE GIVING YOU THE ACCOUNT DETAILS THAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AGAIN.

BELOW ARE THE ACCOUNT DETAILS I AM SEND IT FOR THE SECOND TIME.

ACCOUNT NAME:S.OM3B3N
ACCOUNT NUMBER:xxxxxxx
SORT CODE:xxxxxxx
IBAN NUMBER:GB17L0YDxxxxxxxxxxx.
BANK NAME:LLOYDS TSB.
ADDRESS: KING STREET MANCHESTER.

BE WARNED BECAUSE I THINK THIS WILL BE THE LAST EMAIL I WILL BE WRITING YOU BEFORE YOUR DEATH IF YOU FAIL TO DO WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO.

JUST MAKE THE PAYMENT AND GET BACK AT ME WITH THE DETAILS REMEMBER DEATH DOES NOT HAVE A SECOND CHANCE SO IF I AM WELL PAID I CAN KILL ON OWN BELOVED MOTHER SO KILLING YOU WILL MEAN NOTHING TO ME BECAUSE YOUR LIFE DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO ME.

SO BE WARNED DO NOT PLAY WITH DEATH.
make payment and send down the scan copy of the payment slip via email to my boss.

Well, I make too much virtual money to be scared by something as weak as this, so I fired back:
Quote:
Mr. Nat King Cole,
Maybe you should hire more professional "boys". I have moved my family
into my ranch in Montana and obviously your "boys" didn't tell you
about this.
I already know who wants me dead, so you can take that tape to the trash.
I am insulted my life is only worth $30,000. I make that in an hour!!!
So here is the new deal:
1. You refer to me as 'The Boss' from now on
2. Since you are willing to double-cross Ben Cartwright (who hired you
to kill me), I will need a token of assurance that you are not willing
to double cross me. If you satisfy this,
3. I will pay you $300,000 to bring Ben your incompetent boss "B1lly
Fr0st" to me. 25 percent up front ($75,000) and 75 percent after
($225,000) I have him in front of me. After which, I will pay you
$300,000 to bring Ben Cartwright to me.
4. If you decide this is not the right job for you, then piss off and
never email me again. I am sure your boss Mr. B1lly Fr0st would turn
you over to me for 300 grand.
Do you have the balls to do the smart thing?
The Boss

Do you think I can get him to agree to turn himself over to me? *cackle*

Anyone want to give me suggestions of 'proof of loyalty' if he goes for this? I was thinking some dumb disguise with a poster board stating "I Willburn Pussey for The Boss".

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yousa: He's off-script .. Nice .. a beautiful hand composed email ..

Don't get your hopes up getting any kind of trophy from this lazy bum. If you do you're a hero. Besides that it might be a bit early in your bait to expect him to do this .. it usually takes some time to build confidence first.
I don't seem to be able to get a handwritten statement nor an invoice either .. Maybe you can ask him to scan his Legal Certified Hitman License Laughing

By the way: did C0le mention frosty as being his boss? How does w1llburn know his name?

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB - Col3 keeps asking W1llburn to email the scan of the transfer to his boss b1llyFr0st00@xxxxxxxxx. I have been snipping that from my posts.

I will just mask the email in my future posts so I don't confuse anyone.

Edit: edited to further mask the email address.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phuck Ph4yes receives a new offer from frosty ..

Quote:
Subject: TRUST ME AND MY BOYS

HELLO PHUCK PH4YES,

IT IS GREAT THAT YOU JUST REALISE THAT JOHN WAYNE IS ONLY AFTER YOUR MONEY AND I AM GLAD YOU MADE ME TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE BEING TRYING TO SAY.

WELL FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM VERY SORRY THAT I CAN NOT COLLECT LESS THAN $10,000 FROM YOU PER MONTH BUT I WILL ACCEPT TO COLLECT $9,000 ON ONE CONDITION IF ONLY YOU WILL BE READY TO MAKE AN EXTRA PAYMENT of $2,000 BY THE TIME YOU FOUND OUT THAT OUR PROTECTION ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IS PERFACT. BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL DIFINATELY ENJOY MY SERVICE BY THE TIME YOU AGREE TO PAY THIS FEES AND I AM ASURING YOU THAT YOU
WILL NEVER REGRET EVER CONTACTING ME ABOUT THIS.

MY BOYS ARE READY NOW TO COME OVER FOR THE JOB SO ALL WE ARE WAITING FOR, IS FOR YOU TO MAKE THE SAID PAYMENT THAT I REQUESTED FOR

SO THAT MY BOYS CAN START UP THIS JOB BECAUSE THE MONTH HAS STARTED.
SO JUST GET BACK AT ME AND LET ME WEALTHER YOU ARE READY TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT SO THAT I WILL SEND TO YOU THE PAYMENT DETAILS THAT YOU
NEED TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT.

He's ready to go .. Phuck decides to give it a try with Frosty instead of John Wayne: He wrote him this:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Fr0st,

Congratulations, you have a deal at $9,000 per month. Please send me the contract and conditions in duplicate, I will sign it for you and send it back for your administration, and please also send me the first invoice. You may do this through an attachment on your email for quick processing.

I propose a 2-monthly payment cycle as of April 1 2008. March will be considered as probation time, which you may invoice separately. If you are able to have your boys started tomorrow this means you may charge 29/31 of $9,000 for this month.

I do have one condition: As of tomorrow you will provide me daily updates on the activities by you and your men regarding this contract. I want to know exactly which threats were resisted and the actions your men have taken to prevent the use of weapons of mass destruction on me and my family, in order to justify the costs to my tax consultant. Your predecessor Mr. Wayne tended to be very accurate with this, so I expect the same from your professional lad organization.

Here's to a long and fruitful cooperation, amice. Cheers!
I'm awaiting your mass of paperwork as quickly as possible.

Welcome aboard, my friend. We feel a lot safer knowing to have you as our sturdy defender. God bless you, your family and livestock.

Awaiting your valued first report tomorrow,

Best regards,
Phuck Ph4yes

It's nice to see the development of frosty from a stone cold hitman into a emphatic guardian angel .. with a lot of administration ahead of him Laughing

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile John Wayne received this from billy:

Quote:
Master i nor write ur maga na him write me say him need protection so i belive he don already pay u becos him nor write me agin becos the last email when him send to me him say him go pay you becos him feel say na u dey good pass so i nor get nay busines with phuck ph@yes so all when i need now na more information about all those maga when u give me becos them nor ready to pay. i hail ooooooooooooo.

(nor means 'don't') .. He didn't write to Phuck, Phuck wrote to him .. which is technically true, but he is still screwing Masta John of course ..

Phuck (me) emails John (me) that Billy got the deal .. John is furious naturally and writes to billy, forwarding the mail he received from Phuck:

Quote:
wots dis all bout ?u lyin bastard oooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! u dey chop mai dollas arent u? na nau u wan hep for mi?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 6:31 PM
Subject: Protection program
To: john wayne

Dear John,

I am sorry to inform you I decided to give the assignment to Mr. Billy Frost's protectionlad organisation.
Although I was very satisfied with your protection, and daily updates and professionalism, mr. Frost just offered me the better deal.

Thanks anyway for your excellent services.

Best regards,

Phuck Ph@yes

billy seems to have won the contract, but lost his master .. for a day or 2 .. Laughing

Last edited by Dutch on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like I finally got frosty to do some homework: Laughing

Quote:
Subject: YOU WILL GET THE BEST FROM US

HELLO PHUCK PH4YES,

IT IS YOUR GREATEST PRESURE Rolling Eyes FOR YOU TO CHOOSE ME IN THIS PROTECTION I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL YOU HAVE SAID I WILL PROVIDE TO YOU THE CONTRACT AND CONDITIONS AS AN ATTACTMENT IN THE WAY YOU WANT IT.

SO I WILL GET BACK AT YOU WITH THE ATTACTMENT OF THE CONTRACT IMMEDIATELY I AM THROUGH WITH IT AND AS WELL THE PAYMENT DETAILS THAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN START UP THE JOB.

MR BILLY FR0ST

Well, we'll see about this paying up front bit .. Laughing
Very curious about the contract and invoice he's making ..

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like maybe I pushed B1lly (M@rtin) a bit too far too fast, so I sent him the following this morning to see if I could salvage my modality:

Quote:

M@rtin C0le,

Congratulations. I accept your token of loyalty and we can now talk some serious business.

You see, my last email was a test of your loyalty. If you were willing to bring your boss to me, then you would be willing to bring me to someone else. That is not acceptable.

By not turning on your boss, you have shown true grit.

B1lly Fr0st,

You have quite the employee there. For $300,000, I would have turned over a boss who was only going to pay me a couple thousand dollars to kill someone. Do you want to talk business?

M@rtin approached me with an offer to buy a tape for $30,000 that proves a "friend" wanted me dead. I have found out who this person is: B3n C@rtwright. What I would like is for you and Martin to bring B3n C@rtwright to me. If you agree to the terms of this arrangement, I will forward you $100,000 to a bank account of your choice as a down-payment. You will then receive $200,000 when I have B3n C@rtwright standing in front of me.

In my line of business, I face many adversaries and I have to deal with them appropriately. Once this job is done, there are a few other business propositions I have for the two of you.

Please respond at your earliest.

Regards,

W1llburn Puss3y

Cross your fingers for me?

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, isn't he an active lad today: He's also in the undertaking business now:

This is what M1fannie Smelsab1t received today:

Quote:
MESSAGE TO MR GL4NS FORESKIN AND ALL THE STAFF OF CARLSBERG BEAR Laughing COMPANY.

I HAVE DECIDED TO PROVIDE TO YOU THE HAND WRITING STATEMENT THAT YOU HAVE ORDERED ME TO SEND TO YOUR COMPANY BEFORE MAKING THE PAYMENT THAT I AM REQUESTING FOR.

SO I AM SURE YOU ARE GLAD THAT I DID WHAT YOU ALL WANTED ME TO DO AND I AM ALSO SURE YOU HAVE NOW UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL NEVER HURT MR GL@NS F0RESKIN AND HIS FAMILY INCLUDING THE ENTIRE STAFF OF CARLSBERG BEAR COMPANY.

SO IT WILL BE OF GREAT PLEASURE IF YOU KINDLY MAKE THE SAID PAYMENT OF THE $30,000 THAT I HAVE REQUESTED FOR SO THAT THERE WILL BE PEACE BECAUSE IF YOU FAIL TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THIS TIME, OH MY GOD I DON'T THINK I HAVE ANY SAYING FOR NOW LET ME JUST WAIT AND SEE IF YOU WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT OR NOT.

THE PAYMENT IS TO BE MADE INTO THIS ACCOUNT.

Acount Name S 0MEBEN
Bank Name:LLOYDS TSB
ACCOUNT NUMBER:xxxx8668
Sortcode: 309542
IBAN:GB17LOYD30954xxxxx8668.
ADDRESS: KING STREET MANCHESTER

A COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP WILL ALSO BE SENT TO MY BOYS EMAIL ADDRESS
Email:[email protected] & [email protected]
I WISH YOU ALL SAFE AND HAPPY LIFE LIVING AFTER PAYMENT.
BILLY FR0ST

This is what Gl4ns F0reskin got:
Quote:

Subject: I JUST DID WHAT THE COMPANY WANTED ME TO DO SO SEND ME THE MONEY
I HAVE PROVIDED TO CARLSBERG BEAR COMPANY THE HAND WRITING STATEMENT OF UNDERTAKING Rolling Eyes THAT THEY HAVE REQUESTED FOR.

SO I ADVICE YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AS YOU HAVE PROMISED BUCAUSE THE BALL IS ON YOUR COURT.

And here's the first trophy ..

Last edited by Dutch on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB - Guess this makes you the hero right? Very Happy

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I must admit this to be beyond expectation.. a tough nut to crack .. he's a really lazy sob slowly turning into a decent pet ..

Too bad his statement isn't anything near to the statement M1fannie dictated, so he will be slapped for this later on. Back to the drawing board, frosty Laughing

Last edited by Dutch on Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DutchBait, B0ris and M0e received similar e-mails in their respective accounts. He says that his bank account was still valid and that a maga had actually deposited money in it Confused The account info was the same as the one you've received and was forwarded to Allan a day or so after you sent it to him.
Quote:
B1lly Fr0st to me
show details 2:12 AM (4 hours ago)

Hello master,

I am greatful that you are back i was about tell your boy about this you told me that you have agree to send me my own share of the money and so i needed to provide to him the information that i need to send me the money.

So i told him to send the money via western union money transfer and i give him all the information that he needed to send the money but western union paid the money under a security so i could not get the MTCN number so i told your boy about it and he said that i should again but i did and i still could not get the MTCN number so i also told him that i could not get the MTCN so we made an agreement of sending the money into an account so i gave him the account but he write back to me and said the account that i gave him was invalid mean while this account was given to me by my friend and one maga just pay into the account so i don't just know why your boy said the account is not valid.

So please i need you to do something about this because i really need this cash and as well i will be very glad if you link me up with more job.

Have a nice Day

Your Sincerely
B1lly Fr0st.

I don't know if he's lying or if the account is still valid.Evil or Very Mad Anyways, B0ris and M0e are back from Mexico. The lad was offered 2 jobs and we'll see what happens.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hans. It must be still valid, if it wasn't he wouldn't be using it I guess. I never got back any sort of reply from Alan, and I don't know how long these things usually take .. I asked him to send a short reply upon receipt, but nada .. I will send a reminder to him today.

Edit to add: couldn't find it in my sent items, so reported it to Alan ... Now I see Yousa_Sakashite actually reported this one. So kudo's for him when this one's down. Wink

Obviously frosty will receive his money on the Gl@ns F0reskin and the Phuck Ph@yes scams one of the fried accounts .. pay slip and all ..

freakycow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B1lly is annoyed with me today. Apparantly he doesn't have time to waste on me and will be sending his boys to kill me soon. I was supposed to contact him yesterday to let him know if I had gotten the money together, but of course I didn't. I wonder how he will take it when I tell him that I have shin splints and can't walk anywhere.
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think I may have ruined W1llburn Puss3y's chances at messing with B1lly Fr0st, so enter...... P3nny H0ar

Quote:

HELLO P3NNY H0AR.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO HURT YOU OR ANY OF YOUR FAMILY IF ONLY YOU ARE READY TO COMPLY WITH THE PAYMENT.
SO AT THIS PIONT YOU ARE TO DO YOURSELF A GREAT FAVOR BY MAKING THE SAID PAYMENT OF $8,000 THAT WE HAVE REQUESTED FOR SO THAT YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY CAN BE FREE FROM DEATH.

BELOW ARE THE ACCOUNT DETAILS.

ACCOUNT NAME:S.OMEBEN
ACCOUNT NUMBER:xxxxxxx
SORT CODE:xxxxxx
IBAN NUMBER:xxxxxxxx.
BANK NAME:LLOYDS TSB.
ADDRESS: KING STREET MANCHESTER.

YOU ARE ALSO ADVICE TO SCAN AND SEND DOWN THE PAYMENT SLIP AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT SO ACT VERY FAST IF YOU REALLY LOVE TO LIVE.

REMEMBER DEATH DOES NOT HAVE A SECOND CHANCE SO BE WARNED BECAUSE IF I AM WELL PAID I CAN KILL MY OWN BELOVED MOTHER SO KILLING YOU WILL MEAN NOTHING TO ME BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING IN THIS CASE.

BE WARNED.

This is the same account I had sent to Alan on 2/29. I have not re-sent, as I know others have reported this as well.

I guess I have to straight bait this one for a bit. Smile

Edit: Masked baiter name

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harvest day today: I still don't know what got into him ..

A few hours ago M1fannie sent this to fr0st: a decent slap was needed here:

Quote:
Mister,

What are you thinking? Making a self composed statement, while we have dictated you exactly what to write?
This statement you made will not hold up as evidence in the court of law in case of further extortion because it's not sworn, and does not state your personal details.

I want you to exactly write this statement:

I, Billy Frost, Born in <place of birth> on <date of birth> do solemnly swear:

- I will never extort any member of the Carsberg company again, so God will be my witness, I will die and go to hell if I do.
- Mr. Gl@ns F0reskin will never be a victim of my fraudulous activities for now and the years to cum.
- I will, to the best of my abilities try to protect the Carlsberg employees for further extortion.
- I will never threaten Ms. M1fannie Smelsab1t again, but I will be aware of her serious abnormality
- I will be prosecuted under the Norwegian National Ghoat Penetration Act Shocked if I ever violate these rules.
- So help me God Almighty, in the name of God, and the cum of Jesus, and the pudendum of Mother Mary. Rolling Eyes

Amen.

- signed and dated- Billy Frost

If you can send this to us within 1 hour we can still process the bank transfer.

M1fannie Smelsab1t

Few hours later M1fannie got a new statement from frosty, exactly as ordered this time, accompanied by the same blah blah as before:

Here it is : #2: Laughing

That's not all: Phuck Ph@yes received his 'contract' :
First the email (which he considers to be the invoice) .. Do you sense the slap coming up?
Quote:
HELLO PHUCKS PH@YES.

IT IS GREAT THAT WE HAVE FINALLY COME TO THIS STAGE OF GOOD TENSE I HAVE ACCEPTED AND AGREED TO YOUR CONDITIONS AND I AM ALSO SENDING YOU THE SCAN COPY OF THE CONTRACT LETTER OF PROTECTION FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

YOU ARE TO KINDLY SIGN AND RETURN TO ME THE SCAN COPY OF THE CONTRACT LETTER AND AS WELL YOU ARE TO MAKE THE SAID PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION WITH THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT DETAILS.

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVER NAME: BILLY FR0ST
RECEIVER ADDRESS: 65 NEW BURY ROAD WHITEFIELD AVENUE UNITED KINGDOM
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT SENT:
SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP.

YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY SO THAT MY MEN CAN COMMENCE WITH THEIR DUTY.

BILLY FROST.

And the contract:

Better visible through this: http://img2.putfile.com/main/3/6315233457.jpg

I love his logo .. Laughing And I love the fact he's not able to calculate the 29/31 remains of the $9,000 monthly fee.. he leaves the amount blanc.
And what happened to these bank accounts, It's back to Western Union again. That's not gonna happen. I want a bank account or Moneygram (which can't be checked online Smile )

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great work DB. Actually getting forms from this lazy lad. Thumbs up

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually got back a one line reply from Alan Smile :

Quote:
Things have been a little slow over the last month as I have been away.

So he got my mail alright .. let's see what happens.

I get the feeling frosty wants the smaller amounts (< 10,000) on WU and the larger amounts by bank.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work

@DB love the trophy's and the bank account shut down. I have pretty much maneuvered my self out of this one. I am concentrating more of my efforts on a potential safari.

If everything goes well, it starts in 10 days. I have a few more details to work out but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like Billyboy's first bank account was indeed burned by Alan. A big thank you to him. This is the reason the lad gave me for his account being terminated:
Quote:
And as for the account i am giving you another account details because the one i gave your boy before as be disable due to too much payment in the account.
Laughing

Yeah Billyboy, sure....More like it was closed due to too little payment in the account.

@Ambush: nice to have you back.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic