SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

zoo bait 2008

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We had a Zoo Bait about two years ago ... so I thought I'd dust it off and give it another go.

Its just a fun thing, and I make it up as I go along .... this goes out to 300 Lads

Quote:
Bristol Zoo tm
Research Department

Bristol Zoo Gardens
Clifton, Bristol BS8 3HA
Web Site http://www.bristolzoo.org.uk/

I AM ELEPHANT LEARNING TO TYPE ON COMPUTER AT ZOO

RESPOND

ANDY ELEPHANT

Elephant Intelligence - Bristol Zoo Research Department
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure.

with this attachment

Just one reply :-

Quote:
DEAR ANDY

IF YOU CAN MAKE ONE OF YOUR BRACH HERE IN MY SOUTH AFRICA THERE NO THING LIKE ZOOM HERE MY COUNTRY I WILL BE SO MUCH HAPPY. I CAN HELP YOU TO VANCY LAND I AM LIVE JOHANNESBURG AND MY TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +27835653xxx
REGARG MR JACKSON

The Elephant simply replies

Quote:
I AM ELEPHANT LEARNING TO TYPE ON COMPUTER AT ZOO. IT IS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU FROM SOUTH AFRICA. HOW ARE YOU MR JACKSON ?
I LEARN TO TYPE ON MY COMPUTER AT ZOO ....GOOD ?

PLEASE RESPOND

Jackon seems to want to find land for Elephant

Quote:
DEAR MR ANDY

I AM FINE AND YOU, IF YOU ARE STILL INTRESTED ABOUT WHAT I TOLD YOU MR ANDY THEN YOU LET ME KNOW SO I CAN START LOOKING FOR VACANCY LAND FOR YOU I WE BE KIND AND HONEST TO YOU
THANKS, REGARD JACKSON

Elephant reply

Quote:
JACKSON I NEED YOU TO BE MY FRIEND
DO YOU HAVE ZOO ?

RESPOND

Well ..there used to be a zoo

Quote:
DEAR MR ANDY ELEPHANT
THERE WAS A ZOO IN THIS JOHANNESBURG WHERE I AM LIVE I WAS THE SECUREITY MAN THERE SO WHEN THE OWNER DIE KNOW BODY TO TAKE CARE OF THE ZOO
SOME ANIMAIL DIE SOME SOLD
SO THE PLACE WAS EMPTY NOW AND THE SON OF THE MAN WANT TO SELL THE PLACE THAT WHY I WAS ASKING YOU .
THANKS HAVE A NICE DAY
REGARD JACKSON

Time to get the Bristol Zoo owner involved

Quote:
JACKSON YOU ARE MY FRIEND NOW
I GET MY ZOO OWNER TO WRITE YOU ... YES ?

YOU HAVE ELEPHANT IN YOUR GARDEN .. .. YES ?

RESPOND

ANDY ELEPHANT

ongoing .....

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it! Laughing

Ask if he can get you in at the Addo Elephant Park. There are hundreds of elephants located in the park. You may very well have some family members there.

http://www.places.co.za/html/344.html

ps
Johannesburg zoo is still in existance.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

I really shouldn't read these a work. It's really hard to laugh quietly.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pure genius, like I already told you in Skype today.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it! Keep us posted.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hee heh heh. Will the elephant request a trunkbox full of peanuts, I wonder?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When do we get to the obligatory "Elephant jokes"?

Very entertaining, Spot!

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this, Spot!! Laughing Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Makes me happy I work at home. No problems when I see a note like this. Only keyboards in danger are my own. Laughing
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Be aware, stamp duty has a whole different meaning with an elephant.

Great idea Spot!

Easter Egg 2013
spot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad hasn't got the hang of this game yet, and sends a mail full of copy/paste.

Quote:
Dear andy

I we not lie to you mr Andy, i was very happy you are going to establisheh such thing in my country,
The Johannesburg Zoo is a zoo in Johannesburg, South Africa. Established in 1904, it has traditionally been owned and operated by the City of Johannesburg. However, it has recently been turned into a corporation and registered as a Section 21 non-profit organisation.

The zoo is dedicated to the accommodation, enrichment, husbandry, and medical care of wild animals. The Johannesburg Zoo houses animals of approximately 3000 different species.

Rare White Lions at Johannesburg Zoo in a rear holding area while their enclosure is cleaned

Tours and excursions around the zoo are offered under the auspices of the education department.

It is one of the few places in the world with white lions. The white lions are not albinos. The zoo has had considerable success in the breeding of white lions, which are more sought after than tawny lions by other zoos. To disguise their light colour, the white lions, first discovered in the Timbavati Private Game Reserve, roll in the dirt and thereby blend in - this reduces their visibility to predators and prey.

The Johannesburg Zoo is the only zoo in South Africa to have successfully bred Siberian Tigers. Siberian Tigers are the largest cats in the world. "Twist" is the male Siberian Tiger at the zoo and weighs 320 kg. He is the father of all the Siberian Tigers to be found in South Africa.
i we send you other email after i see your reply how to the send the money.

thanks
have a nice day
regards jackson

The Head of Elephant Intelligence needs to step in

Quote:
Dear Sir,

It has been brought to my attention that you are in contact with one of my Elephants.

Although I have no access to his e-mails I receive a printout of those people who have been in contact with him for security purposes. I notice that your name is not on the approved list of reasearchers.

I have to point out to you that this research has been designated TOP SECRET, and on no account should you reveal his existence.

Should you wish to continue with this Elephant Intelligence experiment, which involves simple communication by e-mail with the animal, then please let me know. Expenses and a grant of �2,000 will be paid following a successful conclusion of the exercise.

For your information, Andy was originally from Addo Elephant Park in South Africa and still has some family there.

After receiving your willingness to proceed in this Elephant Intelligence project I will provide you with further details.

Kind Regards

Mike Exxxx
(Head of Elephant Intelligence - Bristol Zoo Research Department)

Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing This is a hoot, spot.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is hilarious! Laughing Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahaha this is hilarious, spot Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn you! I was mucking out the horses this morning and thinking of new modalities and I was musing on having Algernon (as in "Flowers For...") the horse, locked in a top-secret lab who has been genetically altered to increase his intelligence and who has mananged to hack the university computer to get an email account.

He needs the risky-free millions to hire a mercenary army to rescue him!

Now I go and find I've been beaten to it by an elephant!!! Laughing Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
eggready
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
Damn you! I was mucking out the horses this morning and thinking of new modalities...Now I go and find I've been beaten to it by an elephant!!! Laughing Laughing

Why don't you email the same lad, as Ed the Horse trying to track down an escaped Intelephant (Intelligent Elephant) before he does something crazy, like phones The Sun newspaper with a story.
And of course, there's a big reward for information.....
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

eggready wrote:

Why don't you email the same lad, as Ed the Horse trying to track down an escaped Intelephant (Intelligent Elephant) before he does something crazy, like phones The Sun newspaper with a story.
And of course, there's a big reward for information.....

Quite happy to ... as long as it will not spoil Spot's bait?

Wilburrrrr!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may look a little suspicious, so I'd not mess with Spot's bait. I'd suggest trying a different lad for now Wink

Unless of course, Spot feels differently Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

laughter is healthy, there we cannot risk spoiling my entertainment ..er, spots bait hahaha this is great!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will steer clear of Spot's bait - it's just far too funny (Spot - you owe me a monitor as mine is all covered in tea!)

My horse Algernon has already replied to a couple of the more dopey sounding lads in my slush pile.

spot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This may be going rapidly downhill, the Lad hasn't caught on to the fact that Andy is an Elephant yet ! .... but he's already calculated his expenses !

Lad replies to the Zoo owner
Quote:

DAER MIKE EXxx.

ARE YOU WORKING WITH ANDY OR YOU OWN THE ZOO TOGETHER.
BECAUSE HE WAS THE FIRST MAN I WAS TALKING WITH BEFORE I RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE
I HAVE CALCULAT ALL THE EXPENSES WISH IS �15.000 I LIKE YOU TO SEND THE MONEY BE THIS MONUTH END OR FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL +27-8356xxxxx

HAVE A NICE DAY

Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad you can't hook Andy the Elephant with the elephant from the Mastercard commercial. It may be intriguing that his brother elephant has a credit/debit card - cash available. Just a thought. Laughing

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!

Last edited by Chibuike on Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But how is Andy going to get to the Western Union office?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ TO the office is probably not all that difficult. IN the office? Well, that will probably be another story. Laughing Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When the lad asks Andy to call him, Andy only has a trunk line.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic