SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is it with lads and the FBI?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From an annoyed cheque lad..

Quote:
Greetings to you,I dont know what you are up to,with your sudden
silence over the payment you receive from our client,i mailed you more
than 5 times but you never reply back,if you know that you are not
ready to work you should have not given down your details to the
company and am sure you are aware of the fact that you can never
abscond with the company's funds and if your intention is to made away
with the companys fund,you will face the penalty and will be sue to
court.So i will urge you to get back to me within 48 hours if only you
dont want to face the penalty,your response is needed urgently
concerning this payment and I need you to get back to me as soon as
possible.

I will await your urgent response within 48 hours or else your details
will be forward to the FBI and I can bet it with you that you can
never made away with the companys funds.

Have a nice day and do expect the FBI visitation if you fail to comply
with my instructions.

Job Processing Unit...

He is a lot of fun though and I will be happy to pass him along to anyone who wants a lad who responds quickly and panics alot...

So far we have had FBI threats (several so far), fake WU MTCNs and unreadable scans, dolla chop potentials from Us4m4 b3ll0 no less and anti-terrorist forms...and it has just been a couple of days...

Quote:
Well right now I am contacting the F.B.I and will deal with Mr. Bello

Seems he has given up on WU as I told him the Government has red flagged my account as I tried to send cash to Nigeria and now need to provide anti-terrorist clearance forms..

So he sent this

Quote:
I wish you can help me do what i want as we employed you because we have problems gtting our funds and right now the same thing is happening .. I feel so worried here and just wish you can be a good man and help now as the company needs it urgently .. See what you can do about it and maybr you can it sent in cash from a different means .. will you try these http://www.moneygram.com/MGI/EN/AU/Market/Market.htm?CC=AU&LC=EN
check the site maybe will be easier than western union and you can easily have it sent to

So i think it is the old rinse and repeat - anyone got any corrupted MG forms I can send off?

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years

Last edited by dagget on Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you PM his details, I wouldnt mind breaking another check lad. Thanks Smile

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is alot of fun but awful needy with his constant updates of progress more than happy to share.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@dagget - Sure sounds like fun to me, too. Give me the details too.
@justice - Another massbait coming?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@dagget

Ooh me too, me too. PM me his details please.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dagget - Count me in!

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lucky folks here get emails from FBI director Robert Mueller (from one of his Yahoo accounts) but I'm not one of them.

Oh, I've had the "Canadian Sheriff" after me, I've been threatened with 30 year jail terms, there's been a $1 million reward for my capture (over a $6500 check no less), but no letter from the FBI. I once tried to elicit a phone call from the FBI, but all I got was siggy material.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget John McCaine!

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By popular request my FBI calling cheque lad is

Some more little gems in the past 24 hours...after I told him i needed GIT and anti-terrorist forms filled in to do the transfer...

Quote:
What are you talking about IU have email the forms to MR.Wale and i am getting angry, has you are been employed to work for us or are you trying to go away with the company``s funds better have it wired today or else i will have the intervention of the F.B.I and will be charged for stealing the company`s funds. I give you 40 min to get these done or else i will have you reported and F.B.I will get you .Are you playing games with me.

Well after a bit of waiting (a couple of hours at most) the excuses come..

Quote:
I just recieve an email today that Mr. Wale had a fertile accident and now he his in the hospital, Have the funds sent via moneygramm with the information i sent to you and a big rewards awaits you

my response..

Quote:
What was the nature of this fertile accident? I am sure he can fill in some forms otherwise NO MONEY FOR YOU.

Quote:
A trailer ran to his car and now he his in the hospital and i need the funds here for the company ... Mr. Marty I have done everything and have stop the F.B.I and if you dont have the funds wired today i will contact the F.B.I that you want to steal the company;s funds and remember i employ you and i am instructing you to go and have the funds sent via moneygramm .

me again

Quote:
How did a tailor run to his car? Sounds like a serius infertile accomplishment. Can he still write? Oh you are just too cute dear madam, " employ you and i am instructing you to go and have the funds sent via moneygramm " and lots of kisses to you too...

And I say

Just remember No Forms - No Money For You - Next!

it continues...

Quote:
Marty I am for the last time telling to get back to me and let know what is going on with the companies funds and if this is a game better stop it as i will be forwarding your information the F.B.I right away

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry Kelly wrote:
Oh, I've had the "Canadian Sheriff" after me, .

I'd be worried if Arnold Lanni was coming after me. He might sing When I'm With You.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See the FBI is popular because.... well because Robert Mueller is one "cop" the lads can find a profile for. The fact that he's an administrator means nothing to them. They've probably seen TV shows where the FBI is all badass and such too. These are the same people who will tell you that pretending to be a next-o-kin is perfectly legal as long as you don't tell anyone, and that credit cards and direct payments are not reliable. By comparison, the FBI threat is pretty tame when you think aboot it.

If lads were as smart as we are, they'd think a little and impersonate the EFCC or maybe Interpol. At least then their use of "ok" as punctuation would be understandable. Very Happy
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You think you've got problems. I've got the Wales Police on my case...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=131348

Baaaaaah! Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad must have a direct line to the FBI as I get subject lines like...

Quote:
FBI ALERT !!!

FBI AT YOUR FRONT DOOR..

F.B.I At Your Door !!!

Get Back to Me immediately or else FBI will Get You !!!!

F.B.I WILL GET YOU IN 48 HRS !!!

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dagget wrote:
My lad must have a direct line to the FBI

Oh goodness no. Didn't your lad explain this to you properly? The FBI (yahoo division) monitors all e-mails (yes all of them, at all times) and reports to Nigeria regularly. They are known to investigate all business deals and will happily verify the 100% risky-free status, then advise you to go ahead with the payment because they are watching you.

You might even be lucky enough to get a cleverly-veiled threat, since the Bureau has little patience for people who delay making wire transfer payments. That sort of thing is, I believe, a hanging offense in the UK after all. Or was that dolla-choppin'? I can barely keep up with all these laws. Very Happy
Shadowplay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I convinced John Smith that another lad was chopping his dollar by telling me John had an accidental head injury and lost most his memory, so the other lad had to take over the business. John had the special FBI doctor check him out. These FBI guys are really helpful Laughing

Quote:
YOU COULD CALL ME RIGHT AWAY THROUGH THE PHONE LINE I
ALREADY GAVE YOU, AT LEAST THIS WILL PROVE TO YOU MY SANITY
AND MY HEALTH SITUATION.....HAVE IT IN MIND THAT I DO NOT HAVE
ANY HEAD INJURY NEITHER WAS THE ACCIDENT A SCRITICAL ONE. I
AM VERY OK AND SOUND IN HEALTH PROVEN BY THE SPECIAL
DOCTOR OF THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.{F.B.I}

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic