SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

February 29th - I do or I don't

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, nobody got asked. I was going to get on my knees and beg Harry Bawls to marry me but I got held up at the local convenience store and missed the deadline. Now I have to wait 4 more years.... Crying or Very sad

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are the Eater women not allowed to propose any other time?? That's bullsh*t! Evil or Very Mad Harry would probably love for you to get down on your knees any day, not just for a special occasion. He'd probably also welcome a proposal. Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may be able to get down on my knees any day of the week but I probably won't be able to get back up. Laughing

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought long and hard about proposing, but realized I was not ready to settle down with "The One" quite yet. I would have to give up my weekend job as a stripper and I need the money to pay the security guard who watches over my precious shoe collection. Also, I assumed there were some hurt feelings over Valentine's Day and revenge might be a possibility. Apparently, that was a good assumption on my part. More importantly, I was afraid of being turned down and humiliated in public. My daddy and two uncles (which are only 2 people - don't ask since I'm not sure how that works either) couldn't find any shotgun shells, thus my guaranteed acceptance mechanism was not in available and I did not want to take the chance. One more thing. I doubt there was enough time for any of the men to find 2 years (not a typo) salary to buy a drop-dead gorgeous and stunning engagement ring. I may be flighty and flirty, but I'm not easy and cheap.

While I am sure there are numerous fine Eater men willing and able to be life long mates, the ones making themselves known as the marrying type were few and, .....well, the rest is better left unsaid. Some spent their time and energy foolishly fighting among themselves and posturing (we all know who you are). I was totally confused by St. Patrick's Day-tine, TS's pom poms and the mud wrestling match between Ima and Cachuma (another example of men driving women crazy and resulting in the men getting what they really want). I cleared my head of the confusion by distracting myself with thoughts of my wonderful Valentine's Day and Night. BTW, my earlier report of BC's demise was exaggerated. It turns out I saw him being brought back to health with an extended stay in Michael Jackson's hyperbaric chamber which BC won on eBay. Whew, it was a good thing I demanded and got a signed liability waiver. I'm sure SlapHappy is welcome to use the chamber after BC is done.

@Chibuike. While I am no expert on the subject, the hold up at the convenience store may be a sign from the heavens. It may be similar to the person being initially upset about missing the Titanic, but being filled with elation a few days later.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Girl Friend, could not have said it better if I had said it myself. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am easy and cheap. Any takers?

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, Ook was a real bore.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I meant of the female variety

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're far too fussy mate. Beggars can't be choosers. Wink

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PRS Girly Girl wrote:
@Chibuike. While I am no expert on the subject, the hold up at the convenience store may be a sign from the heavens. It may be similar to the person being initially upset about missing the Titanic, but being filled with elation a few days later.

@PRSGG, What a sad attempt to hide your jealousy. Why do you find it so hard to be happy for Chibuike and I? If you wanted me, I was available early on. You thought you would play hard to get, and look what you ended up with. Maybe next year you will do what is really in your heart, and come after me with all your guns blazing. In the mean time, be happy for us.

P.S. I may or may not entertain your flirtatious advances.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've tried to love you all.Image

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic