SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone is keeping track of Ray's African characters, Ray asked B0v!s to use MG to send money to Ad3tunj! D@v!d in 1b@d@n. Oh, and Ray's IP is still in Kenya.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That's my driver! And I thought he was just a nice Law Student, working his way through school by driving for me....I'm disappointed. Sad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray's so bugged by P3ter Gr@v3s that he forgot to ask me to send money.

Quote:
Please can you send me the phone number and the Address of P3te Gr@v3
Please try to get it for me

thanks

Here was my reply:
Quote:
Raymond,

I'll need his last known residence in order to try to track his whereabouts. I can probably get that from 0l1v3r. I have a friend who works in the DA's office, and she can do a background check on him to see if he has any known prior convictions, aliases, known accomplices, etc., that might provide some clues, but I'll need to file the restaining order first in order to show just cause. He may have even been picked up recently for some unrelated offense, such as drunk driving, that may help locate him, especially if he's out on bond and has to make a court appearance. I'll continue to work it.

Joe

Aliases? Accomplices? I smell a recipe for even more confusion! Twisted Evil

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More from Ray about P3t3r Gr@v3s...

Quote:
Can you try to get his address and phone number for me please if he mails you again.

I never told Ray that P3t3 contacted me, so "again" is wrong. But if you would like to let Ray find you, you can call me and I'll see your caller ID, or you can email me and somehow let slip where you are.

I can barely keep track of the criminal goings on here, and I have no idea what would happen next. The cops track you down and you die in a hail of gunfire? The cops track you down and you shoot your way to safety and go on the run, taking hostages? Marvinator can probably make an awesome looking newspaper clipping about it. Just my random thoughts. If you want to stir the pot in that way, let me know if I can help.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't notice the post above. You are way ahead of me when it comes to tracking down P3t3! I love it!

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vera's encountered a small problem which might be why Ray is getting all flustered.

I've no idea how this happened Very Happy but apparently just after Vera received a whole bunch of checks, one of Ray's team e-mailed a brand new list of names and addresses to send them to. And would you believe it - all the checks have gone to addresses on the new list. Dolla chop on an industrial scale. Shame.

Will post some of the correspondence soon.
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Dog Dine^^

Thanks for the info on the Carlisle pick up. Take it as read that I have chopped this dolla as of now. It probably won't take anymore than mentioning the word 'Carlisle' to Ray to ensure that he is in no doubt as to where 'his' money has gone. P3ter enjoys giving Ray subtle hints rather than protracted explanations. But if you've got a minute could you please PM me those transaction details?

As to locating Mr Gr@ves, well technically he is in Utah, near Salt Lake City but he's kinda of no fixed address at the moment. His criminal brotherhood are able to make almost anybody disappear. But if one of you guys have an entertaining idea of where to take the Gr@ves character in the future, I'm all ears. In the meantime, the hospital where he recouperated after 0liv3r's visit may have some contact info. It's surprising that Ray hasn't mentioned that but then again, Ray is probably more than one person so it really isn't surprising.

Ray has asked me who Mr. @n3lka is. Is this a fellow baiter?
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray's memory is returning!

Quote:
Yes i can remember he had an accident last year
His house was burnt down.

I formatted my computer but i have some back up files somewhere
I will get it and send it to you soon

Please i am so sorry to disturb you. Have you been able to clear the issues with the UPS and do you have the cash yet?

Please reply

@SC - If you want me to dig up some good dirt on P3t3r by pulling his rap sheet, PM me and I'll make sure Ray gets an update. Laughing

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^phantom_duker^^

Oh that is just too tempting. What kind of criminal record does P3ter have? Will a rap sheet only list convictions or will it also list suspected criminal activities?

I will leave it up to you but please make it as colorful as you like. A bit of international criminal dealings with the Russian Mafia, Yakuza, Triad may just impress the lazy bugger enough to reconsider my offer to allow him into my brotherhood if only he gets that gorram tat.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to hear how arranblonde's industrial strength chop went down. Meanwhile, B0v!s has mailed all his checks. I wrote this to R@y/Fl3tch3r:

Quote:
Fl3tch3r,
I wrote all the checks, addressed all the envelopes, licked all the stamps, and took them all to the post office. In a few days the money will be rolling in and your troubles will be over.
Damn I'm good.
B0v!s

I didn't do the math for Ray, but that's $254,000 in 81 imaginary checks. Among the recipients are 16 baiters - 14 are me, 1 is G@rry L@mbert (Sir Cumfrence), and someone named B3nny H!ll, who must be a baiter but nobody on this forum has stepped forward to claim him.

The interesting thing is Ray had me insert a printed note with some of the checks asking people to WU the money to me and email the MTCN to a new email addy of Ray's. I in turn will MG the money to Ray's man in 1b@d@n, Ad3tunj! D@v!d, a.k.a. SlapHappy's African tour guide. This is Ray's idea of how to beat the mysterious dolla chopper.

I have 2 more dispatcher characters about to mail checks, too.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't even describe feelings I get when I return to this thread to see what's going on! Amazing work, guys. Very Happy I'd be tempted to tell Ray that P3t3r Gr@v3s is a member of the notorious "Back Street Boys." Or the "E Street Band." Laughing His crimes put him on the FBI's Top 40 List. Smile

I'm also wondering, now, if perhaps my character Wayne could be exposed as an accomplice!!?? Do you think it would help my safari plans?
Would it make them more apt to meet me (to kill me as well as steal my money?) I know it would really piss Ray off, as I think he really did get a bit chummy with me. Any thoughts, out there?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4 e-mails from Ray as he works out the extent of this chop:

Quote:
Hello Vera

Please i hope you have not sent the checks to those people he gave you their address?
If you have done how many are they?
let me have their names so i can call to stop their payments

Please send the checks to those addresses i gave to you and reply me asap

Thanks

Quote:
Oh My God Vera
DO you know how much i am gonna loose if the checks get to them and they all cashed it?
how many address was giving to you By the so called Ane1ka?
can you send me the addresses?
So i can stop their payment asap

Please make it fast

then

Quote:
Send me back the check sample inclusive asap
with the address giving to you by the so called Anelka

I need them as fast you you can
thanks

and finally ....

Quote:
Vera

I am not sure you are fit for this job
you are meant to be online so we can rectify the problem you put me in and look you are coming on late hour. I swear if i am unable to block the payment of all the checks you sent you will pay for it

I gave you orders you failed my orders and replied to another person who i never know and you sent the checks to him. Thats very stupid. You are acting like a kid and i am sure you are grown.

Believe me if any money is paid out, you will surely regret the job

reading between the lines ... he's not happy Very Happy
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great, arranblonde, a wholesale chop by Ane1ka! I wonder if Ane1ka is allied with P3t3, or maybe Ane1ka really IS P3t3.

SlapHappy, I'm not sure you want Wayne to be an accomplice of P3t3. That might make Ray start to suspect all of us. Well, maybe that's good if he starts suspecting all his own real gang members as well.

phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest exchange with Ray on tracking down the wily Mr Gr@ves.

Quote:
Raymond,

I have some information coming in on P3ter Gr@ves, and that name appears to be an alias as well. He is believed to be a Russian national named Yvg3ny 0n3gin. Does that name mean anything to you? Anyway, he and his commonlaw wife, N@t@lya P3tr0va, were arrested in 2005 for operating a prostitution ring in the southwestern US. She was deported to Russia, but he jumped bail, and his whereabouts are unknown. I have her last known address in Russia if it would help.

He is believed to have ties to organized crime in Russia. He was smuggling Russian women into the US for prostitution, and is not believed to have been working alone. There are several federal warrants out for him, but under his Russian name.

Yvg3ny appear to have taken the name P3t3r Gr@ves, after he jumped bail, and is wanted in several states for passing bad checks. He passed bad checks under many other names as well, but I won't list them here.

The reason it is believed that P3t3r and Yvg3ny are one in the same is a partial fingerprint match of P3t3r, to that of Yvgeny in the CODIS database.

It's not much to go on yet, but if I can establish some sort of pattern of his movements based on where he's passed bad checks, it may give a clue as to where he may go next.

If I find something more substantial, I'll let 0l1ver know.

Joe

Quote:
You are very right
I was told he collected some money in Utah
He was working with some fraudsters

he sent me this picture of a tattoe
But i am not sure this is his

Please he stole 3,000$ form me today
he claimed the money before i get to him

Please do you have 0l1ver,s Phone number?
Please call 0l1ver to check his email address and also ask 0l1ver to give you his former address. I think 0l1ver has it

Please tell Oliver to check his email and reply me asap
Thanks

Attached was the photo of the alleged Mr. Gr@ves sporting his tattoo. Laughing

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^AB^^
What a fantastic super chop, I always knew that behind that super sexy sultry voice and riding those fantastic gams lay the heart of a true b&^%$, man am I glad I stayed with the ex stripper trinity Laughing

^^PD^^
Ray has emailed me and requested that I supply him with Pet3rs last known address. I will email Ray with that info but will tell him that I only work alone that way noone see's my face. Lets make Ray be the middle man and run circles to make sure we are both in the loop. You OK with that?

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@justicebdone - That works for me. I never specifically told Ray that I had any contact with you, so your cover hasn't been blown!

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^PD^^
Excellent, I will email Ray and give him Peteys last address and tell him that I am a lone wolf Rolling Eyes

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

T0n! sent Ray money a week ago via WU S3cur3, but Ray spent the week crying that he couldn't get it. Today things took a bad turn.

I wrote:
I went to Western Union to get back the money I sent you. I found you picked it up after all. After all that whining and crying, you finally got off your ass and collected the money. I told you to do it, so I should be happy. But you never bothered to tell me. What an asshole you are, Ray. You have no sense of courtesy to others. If you had told me, I could have saved myself a wasted trip to WU.

Thanks for continuing to act like a spoiled child.

Ray wrote:
I swear i did not get the money
i swear to God
I didnt get the money
How could i get it without information you

Ray wrote:
I am sure you know what you are saying T0n!
will i get the money and still continue nagging that you should go and get the money and send it to me or another name

T0n! this is bullshit
i didnt not get the money
i told you to go and get the money and send it to B0v1s
i cannot get the money

I wrote:
God damn it Raymond, when are you going to stop lying to me? I tried to get my money back and the clerk said I can't get my money back because you already collected it. He looked at me like I was some sort of scammer. I demanded to talk to the manager. The manager looked it up in the computer and confirmed that you got the money. It was embarassing, not to mention a waste of time. You are a first class jackass.

Ray wrote:
i swear to God i didnt not get anything
i told you to go quick to get the money back but you never listen maybe someone else has hacked it and got it
You made me loose my cash and i am gonna show you
You fucked it up
you make me loose my cash
i didnt get the money you scunbag ass hole

I wrote:
You're calling me a scunbag ass hole? Fuck you! I sent you the money. I made you loose your cash? You lying little sniveling son of a bitch. You had a week to collect it. Instead all you did was cry like a stupid little baby.

Ray wrote:
If you had listen to me
this wont have happen you mad fool
I swear you will regret this ass hole

I wrote:
I already do regret this. I regret ever wasting a nanosecond of my life on a sniveling rat like you.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B0v1s and Ray discuss the T0ni problem. Anyone want to guess who Ray will blame?

Ray wrote:
See i am in a deep mess
T0n1 mailed me now telling me i got the money and i was telling him lies that i didnt get it
See i am in deep trouble
what am i going to do now ?

I wrote:
I just got off the phone with T0n!. It was a short conversation. He almost slammed down the phone on me. He is hopping mad at you. And now he's hopping mad at me because I begged him to send you money even though he already sent it. He thinks I am your accomplice in this charade. Which makes me very angry at you. What the fuck are you trying to pull? You lied to T0n! and you lied to me. And worst of all you besmirched my honest reputation with your lies.

Ray wrote:
T0n! has ruined me
The theif has gotten the money before me
I swear i didnt get the money B0v!s

Ray wrote:
If he had listen to me this wont have happen
you see what he did to me
he never obeyed orders and he was fucking slow

I am ruined
Please B0v!s help me out
Loan me 1,000$ or else i will loose the next shipment

Send it to the name in Africa , Nigeria today

Please

I wrote:
I want to help you, Fl3tch3r, but you are going to have to come clean with me. I stuck my neck out for you. I got involved in this idiotic argument between you and T0n! even though it is none of my business. I made calls to Western Union about it. And I have been rewarded with lies and insults. Tell me the truth or I will not waste another minute with you.

Ray wrote:
I swear I was not the one who got the money
I swear
I dont know who did

I wrote:
I called WU just now to find out for myself. They confirmed the money was collected. I asked who picked it up. The answer: R@ymond J@mes. You better have a damn good explanation for this.

Ray wrote:
I swear To You
my driving license has expired [This supposedly proves he couldn't have collected the money himself]
if i did i will tell you

I think i know who did this
It is P3t3r gr@v3s

He hacked Raymond email and T0n! sent the confirmation to Raymond email

so Peter hacked and got the money. he went to western Union. did a fake passport and went there to get the money
P3t3r is still out there getting Our money and we are going to get him we only got the hacker

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^phantom_duker^^
Thanks for the Russian id. Yvg3ny 0n3gin is a great name and he sounds delightfully sinister.
The guy with the tat isn�t P3ter. It was simply some pic I found when I googled �stupid tattoo�. I named the guy Jet and told Ray he had to get the same tat.

^^Dog Dine ^^
P3ter Gr@ves has absolutely no idea who Ane1ka is. Sounds like another dolla chopper. Ray won�t know which way to turn on the next chop.
A couple of messages from Ray this morning. Though he is addressing P3ter, we know that his sentiments are really for you.

Quote:
You got my money again from Toni
I am gonna kill you if i get you this time
I swear you start preparing to go to your GRAVE
I am gonna KILL YOU
I am starting mine with you now Pete
Get ready for my Blast

Quote:
Funny
I am gonna catch you now
ALl eyes are on you i have your picture now
Remember Oliver saw you and he has a cam when he came
LOL
Who laugh last laught best

^^JDB^^
What does P3ter look like?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that this is a bit late in the day, but would you like a few emails to Ray from the "real" P3t3r Grav3s? I have a gmail account with a suitably Russian sounding name.

ETA - or, how about someone from his past, trying to track him down?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SC^^

How's 6'2", 205 pounds, crew cut black hair, tough lookin SOB with five ventilation holes in him that I bet I'm gonna get a request to reopen. I love reading Ray's emails. You guys are killing him slowly and he thinks I am his ace in the hole "Comp@ny Pol1c3man." I friggin love this bait, thanks for letting me play in the sandbox with you guys and girls. Very Happy

Everyone alright with that description? If so I will email Ray and get that sent to him ASAP.

BACK the ATTACK
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vera wasn't happy at Ray's last exchange and told him so.

Ray:
Quote:
Vera

The best thing to do now is to send me the address
which Mt Anelka sent you so i can mail or call them
and also stop the payment or else something terrible
is going to happen

You should have asked me before doing this

I am so sorry for saying nasty things but i think we
still have time to work before Monday

Please asap

So I send him the list of names and addresses that the checks went to.

Ray:

Quote:
DO you have Anelka;s Phone number or email address ?
How many are the name and how many check did you get
I want to know how much you wrote on those check

Please reply asa
He did not include their email address or Phone number

@DogDine - I think Ray is regretting not having sent out e-mail addresses and phone numbers of his victims now Very Happy Pity neither of us can remind him of this Crying or Very sad

So I tell him how many checks and the amount:

Quote:
Dear James,

his email address is [email protected]

I wrote all the checks I had and posted it to the people on the list. I
think there are 35. Each person got a check for $5000.

Lots of love,

Vera

Then Ray sends this to Ane1ka:

Subject was "You have my property and you gonna pay... 5billion $$$$" Very Happy

Quote:
So you emailed my dispatcher and lied to him to get her send you checks

By the way who are you and who are you working for?

I will get you one day and you will never fuck with me again in your
life

I couldn't resist a quick reply:

Quote:
know all about you.

You think I am working for that Russian don't you? What's his name, Yvgeny? Well I don't but at least we've got much more money out of you than he has. 35 checks at 5 big ones each .... that's a sweet bit of business.

Don't bother making idle threats to me you low life piece of shit. You might make me cross.

So we now have 2 rivals looking to chop Ray's dollar. Cool

Last edited by arranblonde on Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^AB^^

Im a little lost here, not hard to do in this bait, how does An31ka know about P3t3r? Did I miss a post somewhere?

BACK the ATTACK
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ JBD

An31ka shouldn't know about P3ter, unless there is another breach in Ray's security Very Happy .

I figured adding to his paranoia can't be a bad thing ...
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Ane1ka's organisation is aligned with Mr G0mer's choppa organisation (see lotto lad massbait thread - G0mer's got a whole heap (several hundred) of lotto lads totally paranoid about his chopping, it would be in character for him to chop cheques too I'm sure, and live upto his bad name.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic