SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just a quicky

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
WhackMeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick part from an ongoing bait - I think he's getting annoyed with my non-knowledge of this Westan Uniohn thingy Very Happy

Standard "We have your box of money - contact us" email

Me writes back: Please send details - I am interested!

Kind Regards,

ATTN.

YOUR PACKAGE IS HERE IN OUR COMPANY AND IT IS READY TO BE DELKIVER TO YOU BUT ALL THE INFORMATION FOR US TO DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE TO YOU IS NOT NOTED,SUCH AS YOUR COUNTRY, ADDRESS AND YOUR IDENTIFICATION COUPLE WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT OUR DIPLOMAT WILL LOCATE YOU WHEN THE REACH TO YOUR COUNTRY OK.

MORESO,THE ONLY MONEY YOU PAY IS $198.54USD THAT IS THE COST OF THE COVERAGE PAPERS FEES AND THE OFFICIAL STAMP DUTY FEE COUPLE WITH YELLOW TAG FEE OF YOUR PACKEGE WHICH WILL COST YOU $250USD ONLY. bladibladibla

Dear Sir,

Please provide further details regarding the consignment, especially:

- Payment method: Cash. PayPal, bank transfer?
- Dimensions and weight of consignment:
- Full sender details:

Please email the above to this address.

ATTN.

YOUR PACKAGE IS HERE IN OUR COMPANY AND IT IS READY TO BE DELIVER TO YOU ALL THE INFORMATION FOR US TO DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE TO YOU IS WELL NOTED,SUCH AS YOUR COUNTRY, ADDRESS AND IT REMAINS YOUR IDENTIFICATION SO TRY TO SEND TO US YOUR ID SO THAT OUR DIPLOMAT WILL LOCATE YOU WHEN THE REACH TO YOUR COUNTRY OK.

MORESO,THE ONLY MONEY YOU HAVE TO PAY IS $198.54USD THAT IS THE COST OF THE COVERAGE PAPERS FEES AND THE OFFICIAL STAMP DUTY FEE COUPLE WITH YELLOW TAG FEE OF YOUR PACKEGE WHICH WILL COST YOU $198.54USD ONLY.
YOU ADVICE TO SEND IT WITH THIS NAME BELLOW,YOUR PACKAGE WILL REACH TO YOU DEPENDING HOW YOU WILL COPLY WITH THIS MASSEGE.

Twice the same reply - how ambitious Rolling Eyes

You still haven't answered my question - what payment options do you have???

HERE IS THE ADDRESS YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY.

THE OPTION YOU WILL US TO SEND THE MONEY IS WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND YOU WILL USE THE INFORMATION I GAVE TO YOU OK.

Hello

Thank you for your reply. Ok, I shall use Western Union then - and that will work? Sorry to ask, but how do you send funds via that Western Union? Is it online? Is there an office like a bank or post office? Really sorry to ask but I have never done that. Thank you for your help!

You will go to any Bank arround you and you will see the WESTERN UNION there.and you will tell them that you want to send money with the information i gave to you ok.

Hi

Ok, I went to my bank but they didn't do Western Union. Can you do that online? Is there a list somewhere? Really sorry to ask but I've never done this before and dont want to do anything wrong.

Thanks

ATTENTION:

GO TO ANY WESTERN UNION ARROUND YOU TO SEND THE MONEY,EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE IT BEFORE ASK FROM OTHER PEOPLE OR LOOKS ARROUND YOU MUST SEE BANK THAT IS DOING WESTERN UNION.

Please help me how to do this - I really don't know!!

GO TO WESTERN YOU AND ASK THEM HOW TO SEND MONY THROUGH WESTERN OK.

Dear Sirs,

Please advice what to do - I've got the money here! Please!

Below the last email - actual font size used by the lad Very Happy

LET ME TELL YOU IF YOU WANT TO SEND THE MONEY AND HAVE YOUR PACKAGE YOU HAVE TO DO SO IF DO NOT WANT YOU WILL FORGET IT OK.

If only I wouldn't be so clumsy with this - let's see if he explodes at some point Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic