SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Unexpected phone call from Benazir Bhutto's son.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some mugu is obviously pimping my number because I just received a phone call from Benazir Bhutto's son asking for help transferring funds. This is not the first time I have been "cold called" by mugus either. I must be on one or more sucker lists, which is good to know.

He is to SMS me his email address and I will find out more details of the scam.

edited to change email to phone call

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh, aren't you the lucky one! Send him my condolences Laughing

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And while you're at it, ask him exactly how his mother died. Was she shot in the head, or was it a fractured skull from the blast? You've got money riding on it!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems she died due to concussion...

On the other hand, while I'm still disgusted by their ghoulish nature, I'm somehow amazed (and fascinated) at how these lads won't have seconds thoughts about trying to get some profit from somebody else's tragedy. I wonder if they really have some kind of tabu... would they have seconds thoughts if the dead individual was a relative of theirs that got involved in some sort of freak railway or bus accident, just to mention an possible example?
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
would they have seconds thoughts if the dead individual was a relative of theirs that got involved in some sort of freak railway or bus accident, just to mention an possible example?

No, most lads would sell their own mothers for 300 naira.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are parasites par excellence and exploit tragedy like you would not believe. It is rare that some kind of natural disaster is not followed within a matter of hours or maybe days by a lad scam seeking to make money out of it. Evil or Very Mad The Indonesian tsunami or Hurricane Katrina are high profile examples, but we have dozens more knocking about here, for sure. Rolling Eyes

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as lads are concerned the trail of death and destruction leads to only one place...your nearest Western Union office. They don't care who they piggyback or upset in the process.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oooohhh got his #? I can speak some Urdu. LOL See how her son does when he doesn't know the language of his country!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL I need a new "TALK N TOS" cel phone for this one. "I'LL BE BACK" Dancing Banana

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic