SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why Does Sports Writer Pete Vescey Belong In This Thread???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doit Pruitt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from Today's New York Post... an article about the NY Knicks scam-man head coach Isiah Thomas... maybe not particularly germain to the site, but brought a smile to my face... looks like 419 is going nationwide:

February 29, 2008 --

SEVERAL Knick fans, I'm told, crossed paths with Knicks owner James Dolan in New Orleans during All-Star weekend. I'm paraphrasing: "When is lack of results going to override loyalty? When are you going to fire Isiah?"

Jimmy Jazz had this alarmingly depressing response. Again, I paraphrase: "Just look at the Giants and Celtics. Where were they last season? We'll be next season's Giants/Celtics."

Column contributor George Caballero wonders if I'm familiar with the Nigerian "419 Con."

A con man tells you there's a $100 million stuck in a Nigerian bank account and he'll give you 30 percent if you'll help him move it out of the country. Once you're hooked, he starts asking you for your bank account information, money to bribe officials, etc.

Every step of the way, the con man (Isiah) tells the victim/mark (Dolan) his reward (a franchise player, the eighth playoff spot, a Giants-like run, a Celtics-like turn-around, etc.) is right around the corner "If only you'll give me one more trade, season, mid-level exception, contract extension, etc."

"Having already invested so much time, money and effort, and stubbornly refusing to believe he was dumb enough to get conned, the victim/mark keeps saying yes until he's ruined, wiped out, humiliated, or declared mentally incompetent by Commissioner David Stern," Caballero concludes.
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And could we ask for someone to translate the above so that the two of three of us who live outside of the US can understand what the devil its all about. Confused

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's very simple, BB. 419 has suddenly spread to the USA!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Breddan Butter wrote:
And could we ask for someone to translate the above so that the two of three of us who live outside of the US can understand what the devil its all about. Confused

Let's try a football/soccer analogy from someone who knows little if anything about the beautiful game.

Team manager (Isiah Thomas in this case) keeps telling the owner (Dolan) that he's one player away from the premiership/Champion's league/playoffs/winning Serie A/something really good. Just keep investing in my (Thomas') vision and all will turn out right. Isiah is the 419er and the team owner is the maga.

I'm glad Thomas is screwing up the Knicks instead of the Raptors like he used to.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good analogy. Seriously, Thomas must have incriminating photos of Dolan or something. It's insane - yet - the Knicks are #2 in gate receipts in the NBA. They take in something like $4 million per game ($164 million/season) just in ticket sales alone.

So from the owner's perspective, why try and put a winner on the court, if the fans will just go see any trash that's out there?

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thomas must really want to win the leprechaun competition

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I still need an interpreter, I've read the above and still don't understand a single thing that is being said

OK, that also applies to a lot of things in my life, but this is the most perplexing at the moment at 02.08am

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First off, I can't stand Peter Vescey and was so happy when TNT got rid of him, and no longer had to listen to his NBA gossip that was never right.

Isaiah Thomas was punk as a player and a bigger punk as a coach. I just don't get why they have not fired him. He has run the Knicks into the ground, yet still has his job. Anywhere else with a crowd chanting for the coach to be fired ......he'd be gone.
The man was found guilty recently for sexual misconduct on an employee yet he still struts around, thinking he's "all that"

Isaac Hayes did a song that had the lyrics "I took you out of the ghetto, but I could not get the ghetto out of you"...........perfect description of Zieck.

Anyone want to know how I really feel about him? Laughing

For those that don't know, it's the NBA we're talking about....particularly the New York Knicks and their head coach Isaiah Thomas

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Doit Pruitt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fong... an absolutely brilliant analogy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic