SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

February 29th - I do or I don't

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry Corona. They'll come crawling back, they always do. Rolling Eyes

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed Fellas, I'm sorry to do this to you, especially after you let me back in the club and everything, but sometimes a man just has to do what he has to do.

Ima, I'm sorry that I turned you down before.

Will you be my St.Patrick'sDay-Tine?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't mean to interrupt, I just wanted to show my little bush.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/coronalight_2007/251643300112_0_BG.jpg

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sners: This is why I'm your groupie! Very Happy Of course I will!

(but if you burn me like Jojo did, there's going to be hell to pay). Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona, that's one nice bush there. Much better then your other one.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JMR, I'm sorry I left you to your own devices for so long this evening; I thought a little anticipation would be good, but maybe it was a too much of a good thing? Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper, thank you very much!Wink

I meant to put it in the Post Loving thread and I'm going to do just that.

After all, that thread is where we suppose to show our stuff.Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe it. I take a few days off and come back to find that, once AGAIN, Ima has stolen my crush.

That's it. War is now declared.

You are all formally invited.

The event will take place at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Accra, in the Damba lounge, tomorrow, 7pm local time. I've already arranged for the mud pit.

To place your bets, visit www.chickfightbetting.com. Note that current odds are listed as 8:1 in my favor.

Winner gets to keep TS's pom poms.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet a bat time and a Max poster on Ima.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I put $100.00 on Cachuma, good luck Ima!
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma, for me to have stolen something from you implies that it was yours to begin with. That's a nice idea, though I think I definitely had a crush on him first. He's mine, get over it. Wink

But, I will mud wrestle you, just for fun. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fine, game on!

Rules:

1. Players must remain in the mud at all times. First player to have any part of her body outside of the mud pit loses.

2. Players cannot remove each others clothing. (Shut up guys. We're running a CLEAN mud-wrestling match here.)

3. No scratching, no pulling of each other�s hair, and no biting. (Again, shut up guys.)

4. There will not be any men allowed in the mud. Unless, of course, they are invited. (Dream on dudes.)

Not that the prize of TS's pom poms isn't enough motivation, buuuut...just to make things more interesting, we are now taking donations for additional prizes to go to the victor. (The number of bottles of 15-yr-old single malt Scotch on the table will have a direct correlation to the degree of effort that I put into kicking Ima's man-stealing ass.)

Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll put up one Riscky's T-shirt.....

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Decisions, decisions.....to stay and watch the mud wrassling or watch the NBA game. Hmmmmm. If I stay and watch the mud wrassling I can fondle the men's behinds. If I watch the game I can put my feet up and ponder my choices of which man I want as a hubby.

That's it, I am going for the NBA game. And, male candidates don't interrupt me when I am watching the b ball. Twisted Evil

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait a minute, TS' pompoms aren't on the prize table. Enough with the man stealing crap.
I like the idea of the prizes though. Good thinking Cachuma. What do you have to offer as prizes, guys? Very Happy

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that I've read this whole thread and seen THIS:

Quote:

Are you sure that you want them? I heard from JMR that snerd rubs them all over his naughty parts.

I no longer WANT TS's pom poms. Ima, you are welcome to them. :::shudder:::

I see no reason for this to put a halt to a well-planned mud-wrestling event, though, do you? Come on, boys, let's see some good prizes on the table!

And meanwhile...

Juan, will you marry me? Very Happy

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma:
Quote:
Winner gets to keep TS's pom poms.

So the loser gets to keep TS? Confused Ima, looks like w/ the odds against you, you still get to keep TS. I'm sure he will happily lick your wounds or something. Laughing

I gotta run, SH is in an inverted position. I hear him screaming my name, but not really in the way I had in mind. Wink

Edit: Is anybody gonna even try to fix the quote thingy? Rolling Eyes

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The time has come for me to ask the Eater man of my choice for his hand in marriage. There were many good candidates....Harry, Ook, Packman, Rodus, etc. So here goes......

But first I must go over my check list:

Burned all the naked photos of the ones who didn't win.....check

Prepared the marriage contract (don't want them to take all me monies) ....check

Cleaned the trailer and debugged the bed (sorry Bawlsie left a mess) ....check

Checked to make sure none of them had a revealing behind crack when they bend over.....check

Have a bottle of champagne chilling so we can celebrate after I propose ....check

Tattooed his name on my butt for eternity.....now what do you think?

OMG, I forgot I drank the champagne last night. I have time to run to the convenience store to get another before 11:59 pm.

BRB

Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked I missed the 11:59 pm deadline. banghead Chit, now I can't ask anyone to marry me. I should have stayed home instead of going for a bottle of champagne. When I was making my selection these two guys came in and robbed the store.....

Ah, jeez, shucks, now I have to wait another 4 years......chit chit chit.

Oh, well.

I guess I have to let Harry Bawls back in the trailer.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefife - That screaming, in case you even care, is me calling your name. It was really nice that you came over to see me, and we did have some kicks and giggles, but you were late. As you were strapping me up, or whatever you call it, the chicken caught on fire and the house filled with smoke. The detectors went off, and you didn't pull the batteries, or remove the chicken from my oven. The pasta boiled down to nothing and riggatoni is black and stuck to my pot. You drank the entire pot of coffee, got high and wired up like I've never seen in my life, all as I hung by my ankles against the wall. When you answered the door for the fire department, you really weren't wearing all that much. You could have at least put a robe on, or something. If you had closed the bedroom door, the fire captain wouldn't have seen me, either. It was a bit embarrassing, thefife. And then you asked him if he'd like to sit down and have a drink with you! Cripe! You could have let me down, so I could have a drink, too. The night just didn't go as I expected, that's all. I'm not saying it wasn't fun. But I have blisters on my ankles from the straps, and I'm really hungry. Did you have to eat all the food that was left in the fridge, too? A good thing did come out of it, besides the great s3x. The disks in my spine straightened out. This is the best my back has felt in years!

I know you didn't ask me to marry you, but I understand. We've only just met, after all. But i like you alot. You are one fun and gorgeous chick. Somewhat wild and spontaneous, but I think you've taken me out of my shell. I'm in a daze, but I think that it might be from breathing all the chicken smoke while hanging upside down for four hours. Let's do it again sometime, but we'll skip the dinner. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap Happy you aren't still mad about the chicken fiasco are you? Embarassed Sorry about all that, really. I didn't take the batteries out of the smoke detector b/c I thought the blaring really set the mood...plus it covered up all your hollering when the fire guys were over. I didn't want them to get the wrong idea about things.

I'm glad you had a great time overall & that your back feels great! Very Happy Usually I get complaints that they can't stand up straight. Confused I had a wonderful time too. I like how you were so willing to let me have my way with you. We will definitely have to do this again sometime. Wink Oh, & if you look on the kitchen table you'll see I made you some cookies. I used the gooey stuff I found in the bottom of your fridge. Which I assumed was cookie dough. I gave a few to the raccoons patrolling your yard & they loved them. Bon appetite!

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Shocked ^^^

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You had to be there.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^yes, but you have put a new meaning to the term "refrigerator cookies". :yikes:

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Oh I didn't realize. Embarassed Is that a bad thing? I was only trying to show SH my tender side.

On another note, did anyone get proposed to? It wasn't all just meaningless sexcapades was it? Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic