SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Did someone kill

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CrabCakes
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mohamadshaikh90-AT-yahoo.co.uk ??
Email's been cancelled
Just lost my best Lad!! Sad Sad

Malaysia x 1
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi cobcob,

i dont think it would have been one of us on this forum, for exactly that reason. probably just some random person got fed up with these type of emails and thought the best way of dealing with it would be to close down the mailbox.

its sad, but shit happens. next time try ask for a second email and write it down somewhere so that this doesnt happen.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
CrabCakes
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I know it wasn't likely someone on here but just had to vent... The lad was about to embark on a safari after just 2 weeks! Crying or Very sad

Malaysia x 1
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so sorry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I feel your pain. I HATE when people do that ARGHHHHHH. It's always the good ones too. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad It's always a good idea to get a 2nd email addy from them in case of things like this.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel your pain also cobcob. I spent a while this morning cooking up a fake Western Union transfer scan with a few holes where the last digits of the MTCN should have been. It was 2.2 gigs and bounced back from the closed box of my favorite death merchant. How can I save my own life now? How can I get him the money to find out who has the hit on me?

Really it does suck to have someone shut down boxes. It takes a lad but a moment to open another and it really does nothing to hinder his scamming.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="cobcob"]The lad was about to embark on a safari after just 2 weeks! Crying or Very sad[/quote]
Ouch..!!
I have lost a couple of safaris like that myself, so I know how pissed off you will be feeling right now... Evil or Very Mad

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is extremely irritating, but sometimes lads have a backup of their victim's email address from sending it to another box. Many times the lad will open a new box and contact you saying that he has a new email address because his mailbox was "hacked."

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At a rough estimate based on mass mail experience, about 40+ yahoo accounts get closed every day.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he was really going to travel and wanted to and you really had him on the hook; he will contact you. If he doesn't, I doubt he would have really traveled. You knew the job was dangerous when you took it. Maybe he was playing you.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Mucs Remmacs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have heard nothing from him in 2 days which is most unlike him. I went to his fakebank today to contact him as his Bank Character, and the banksite is now completly different. His Bank addy has been in the Fakebank forum for a few days.
I assume they have closed his Bank site.

Maybe he is just regrouping after this. I am sure he will get back to me as the WU payment was sent and all he needed was the correct MTCN.

I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square whole and can be voguish for that

INFACT YOU HAVE UPSET ME SO MUCH
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The stupid tit is probably in the cybercafe, trying his old login and password over and over, cursing the computer for not letting him in. The penny will drop eventually. It's unusual for a lad not to come straight back to you from another addy though.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry. If he doesn't come back, he never loved you anyway. Just pick another lad, and you'll soon get over him. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic