SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"On time" means "wait two days," right?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to be sure: when a lad says something like this:

Quote:
And also try to write me on time.

it really means, "Don't get back to me for at least two days," right? Or is it two and a half days? Smile

This is, incidentally, the same lad who gave me the lovely "BRIAN CELLS" quote for my sig line. I re-baited him, so he's been going nuts all over again with my new character's questions, delays, et cetera. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2 days at least I would think.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I thought. So far, I've been leaving a one-day gap (usually - sometimes longer) between his e-mails and my replies. Doubling that time just seems right, somehow. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only problem is that when lads are forced to wait for answers, they assume their emails aren't getting through. So you get 5 or 10 copies of the same URGENT!!! email. Laughing The more anxious they get, the slower I reply. Always good for their blood pressure levels. Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Me too - one lad I waited a week to reply. He went nuts.Another lad I waited four months to reply because he he been such a jerk to my character and was very demanding. I picked him back up and we went on like there had never been a gap in communication.

There is nothing like freeze-dried lad. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slow is good when you're in the sending payment stages of a bait. Days or even weeks of non-communication is ideal after a lad sends you a nice trophy. When you're still training your pet, plenty of attention is best IMO.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always good for baiting if your replies are not only slow, but unpredictable. Sometimes replying right away, other times waiting days or weeks (even months as above). A classic variable reinforcement schedule if you think of mugus as rats in Skinner boxes (which may not be a bad way of thinking even if you reject radical behaviorism).

During these delays it's always interesting to see the URGENT REPLY!!!! emails pile up in your inbox, especially if the lad starts trying different tactics to get you to reply. Resistance to extinction of the emailing response as a result of variable reinforcement vs. continuous reinforcement (e.g. emailing him back every time he mails you).

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad since October 2007, I think the second barrister of the main laddette, (I fired the first) who I did not reply to in 3 months, totally forgot about him until late January this year, then didn't reply for another few weeks and now I am trying to convince him to come to 5imba 5afaris Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The wait tactic works like a charm with some mugus.
I had my present mugu wait 4 months.
When I replied he was the happiest mugu. He is so happy that we are going
to have an informal wedding this coming week
at one of Simba's resort facilities Very Happy

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always make them wait, so to answer your question; a minimum of 2 1/2 days at least. Then just a short note from a second character to tell him you've been robbed, but expected to return home from the hospital within a week or so Twisted Evil

AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I currently have a lad I totally forgot about in a baiting box I hardly used, since last February (2007). I checked the box in December 2007, and found the lad had emailed me about a dozen times asking where I was, and such.

I picked the bait back up and he's back on the hook. He's now creating a piece of art for me, which if he actually pulls it off, will be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. This after making him wait 9-10 months.. But I digress.

So yeah, whenever you see URGENT REPLY! just wait a little longer. No need for any explanation.

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic