SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My baiter account hacked?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like my baiter account got hacked. Someone's sending out emails by either flubbing my email address, or they're sending it with my account. Here's one of the 1000 messages:

Quote:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at vsd-02.mylinuxisp.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
This address no longer accepts mail.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: (qmail 4107 invoked by uid 110); 28 Feb 2008 07:09:40 -0600
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 3986 invoked from network); 28 Feb 2008 07:09:38 -0600
Received: from mailfilter.mylinuxisp.com (216.39.194.2Cool
by vsd-02.mylinuxisp.com with (DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA encrypted) SMTP; 28 Feb 2008 07:09:38
Received: from k-o-q.de ([85.214.55.41] helo=h996916.serverkompetenz.net)
by mailfilter.mylinuxisp.com with esmtp (Exim 4.63)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1JUfES-00071F-W4
for [email protected]; Thu, 28 Feb 2008 03:39:17 -0600
Received: from u0996916 by h996916.serverkompetenz.net with local (Exim 4.6Cool
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1JUfDb-0002kC-Ro
for [email protected]; Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:38:36 +0100
To: [email protected]
Subject: YOUR COMPENSATION CONTACT MY SECRETARY
Reply-To:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:38:23 +0100

Dear Friend,

I wish to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the
cooperation of a new partner from Japan.Now I am in Japan for investment projects with my
partner.Therefore contact my secretary
in Cotonou Benin Republic his name is;

MR.Kiki Raymond
Email:[email protected]

He will send you a CERTIFIED BANK CHECK of(US$8500.000.00)compensation which I kept for
all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in that transaction.

Most importantly,send to him your current Contact Address and your Telephone Numbers to
enable him send you the consignment box without delay.Please let me know immediately you
receive it so that I can share the
joy with you.

Best Regards.

Mr.Pavl 3nis Bvrns

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Duckmeister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has it just been possibly 'spoofed' as a "Reply to:" address?

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I'm wondering. Possibly revenge for pissing off a couple of scammers.

If it has been hacked, I'm sure people are laughing at the mail coming from P.Enis Burns Laughing

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say spoofed. I doubt that you were hacked, but change your password, or just dump that email account and get it closed down.

Report it and see what results, if any, you get.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just checked my sent folder. I doesn't look like it's been hacked, but I changed my password just in case

Edit: feel free to mass bait this wanker Twisted Evil

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been spoofed like that a couple of times, just set up filters to clear it out. It is still a pain in the butt though.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bungo Pony - Well, you must have been slightly rude to someone, or chopped some dollas. You'll have to be nicer next time! Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received thousand of mailer daemon "failed sending" notifications from around the world, today...
Someone is using my domain name, with some stupid "names", and of course the failure messages are then sent to my admin inbox.

Spoofing sucks Sad

EDIT: That's my non-baiting-life server.... so It couldn't have been about pissing someone off.

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations BP - it's happened to me too.

It's a spoofer

It's a Lads way of saying he loves you. At one stage I was getting 500+ mails per 15 minutes but I just set up filters that delete them as they come in.

I still use the account - I still terrorise Lads - but now I know I irritate the crap out of them, though that has never been in doubt. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You havent been hacked. A tech savvy lad is annoyed with you and he's using a cpanel to send out emails with your email address, the result will be that your email provider will close it down.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Why should they close it down?
Your ISP/webmail provider is certainly familiar with this kinds of activities, and they can check the headers to see that you aren't responsible.
All the received notices have the spam mail and the headers attached -> they all came from a different IP...do you really think your ISP thinks you used thousands of computers at once?

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Just speaking from experience, a Yahoo account of mine was closed because of it (I meant email provider as in Yahoo, not an ISP). I think they just see all the bounces and dont bother to check where they're being sent from.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One reason why I use several accounts for baiting is just in case something like this happens (and it has happened.....one lad got upset with me, and within one week over 1300 emails bounced to that account).

If you've pissed off a lad to the point of having this happen to you, then you're doing something right.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's a Lads way of saying he loves you.

Oh, the feeling's more than mutual! I've already begun baiting him from another account. I wanna use the phone-flood modality... You know, the one where you give the lad's number to hundreds of other lads Smile

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backscatter#Backscatter_of_email_spam
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just pissed off a lotto lad yesterday, now I'm being bombarded too.
I made the "mistake" of not replying soon enough to his offer for us to "work together." I guess he should have waited. Now, i'm just going to chop his dolla. Thanks, GomerPyle for your inspiration.

hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent out about 50 emails with his number so far. It would have been more, but my catcher account got nuked because I didn't log in for a while. I re-registered with the old name, and I'm catching again Smile

I also did some harvesting in the surplus letter section. Lots of people will be calling him Smile

Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out about 200 emails with his phone number.

So I sent off a message to my pet:

Quote:
Get any phone calls lately?

To which he replied:

Quote:
Bastard of you animal i have forwarded all your scam information to authority both your e-mail address and all the mailes you send to me they will soon get you over there

I had a response that the phone number didn't work, so I'm gonna grab his new one with a different account and do it all over again Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic