SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need advice - car sale check overpayment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
g1230
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, newbie here and I hope I am not posting in the wrong forum.

I need some quick general ideas on how to string this thing out.

I have always enjoyed messing with the 419s a little, and now I actually sold a car and received some checks, clearly fraudulent.

I am kind of keeping the "buyers" at bay for now until I can come up with some creativity.

Any quick helpful ideas out there on how to string this out for eternity?

There are clearly more creative and talented minds here than I ever imagined.

Thanks all.
mrsandman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Assuming they've got your real details, you should just destroy the cheques and walk away.
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi g1230 and welcome to Eater.

The normal advice for anyone wanting to start out baiting is to make sure you bait safe, read all the stickies (as a minimum the ones at the top of the "Help and Hints" forum) and consider signing up for a mentor - there's a sticky for this in the Main Scambaiting forum.

Now to your question. In a word, don't even try. Unless I misunderstand you, you have sold a car and received fraudulent checks - this means that the lad knows who you are and where you live. The best advice I can give you is to sever all links with these lads. As you have been "keeping them at bay" I suggest you tell them that you have sold the car to someone local who made you a cash offer you simply could not refuse. If they complain about their checks, tell them that you have torn them up, will not cash them and advise them to cancel them with their bank. Then don't communicate with them again.

Then having set yourself up with appropriate false, untraceable emails, etc, as advised in the stickies, pick a lad from the Surplus forum, get the mentor and start baiting to your heart's content (and the lad's discomfort). You'll soon be able to paper your room in fake checks (not a modality I personally do, but there's plenty here who are experts).

If I have misread you and you are already safe, then I apologize and a baiting expert will be along in a minute.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
g1230
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post removed. See it ^^^^

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the advice.
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All of you who read my post above - the winner for spotting the deliberate mistake is Redhoes17 - congratulations Redshoes. Payment on its way to you by WU - MTCN to follow. Very Happy

The mistake was, obviously, that the mentor thread is, in fact in the "Help and Hints" forum, and not in the "Main Scambaiting" forum. Embarassed

Joking aside - apologies to g1230 if you couldn't find it. Sign up and Cherrie will sort you out.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
g1230
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post removed. See it above ^^^^

I just found this community yesterday, so I am still trying to find my way around here...and thanks for the direction... Smile
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You don't have to quote a post right above yours, just use these arrows^^ {another little tip} Welcome to eater! did i say that already? probably running off at the keyboard again... Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
g1230
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip.....(with no quotes) Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^your welcome. I think a Mod hit me with that when i was a n00b on here, too. Smile That's how i remember that one. It was a big hit with a very large stick, as i recall.

hehehe

Mod Edit: It is just as unnecessary to include 'hehehe' in most of your posts. Smile [BB]

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@g1230 - welcome to Eater. You have received some excellent advice. I hope that you will decide to get to know the Eater community, what we do here, and participate.

If I can be of any help, please PM me. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlapHappy - uh-huh, who has the name SlapHappy? It isn't a mod... Laughing Wink

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To do check baits effectively take one critical thing. A good and safe drop Box. A less gratifying, trophy -wise was is to send them to streets google-mapped to places in the middle of nowhere. It feels good to pull Millions off the street, though. One thing, after you get a glimpse into the scale/size of these operations you tend to get really careful. These guys got money. Lots of it. Kind of scary.

Bait from last year (With lots of pictures):
HUGE LONG LINKY
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
^^your welcome. I think a Mod hit me with that when i was a n00b on here, too. Smile That's how i remember that one. It was a big hit with a very large stick, as i recall.

@slaphappy

I got one of those too.....with a BigBig stick. Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
g1230
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome all, I look forward to learning from the pros at work here.

Some extremely creative talented minds at work here.

Some of the letters in the archive are absolute masterpieces, bar none, and some of Mr. Metimbers' alter egos make me burst out laughing, true talent.

Now, if I can figure out how to donate, this site certainly requires support, I assume that this site is UK based, are dollars accepted? I assume that they are, as is other currencies.
Duckmeister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi g1230 and welcome!

Click on the link below and it will tell you how to donate.

Edit: typos

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
g1230
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, will do.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic