SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad's Safari Starts Horribly Wrong...UPDATE!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot stop laughing at this.

With Simb4's help my Lad left Cotonou with specific instructions to catch the Simb4 Shuttle in Parakou.

My Lad sent this...

Quote:
Respected Madam,
How are you today? Hope you are doing very well? I know you must have been worried for for not seeing nor hearing from us since yesterday.Actually we arrived Natitangou about 23hours by bus yeterday.No vehincle to the safari and we asked for the Safari hotel nobody seems to know the place.We called the safari london line but it was all answering machine.The partner who is with me is very angry with me because he says it looks like a joke.For a hotel in Benin not to have a fix line or mobile of this country.

Help save the situation now by resending me the receipt of the bus as i could not open my mail.com box here in Natitangou .and indicate to us where their bus stayed here in Natitangou so that we can be able to meet you before 12 noon.also try calling me now with my number 97-386441 so that we can speak.
Regards,
Your's in service.
Bad0u

My Lad has done all the fun stuff for me.
He's completely off the map!!!
He's on his way back to Parakou now.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)

Last edited by asiaguy on Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

23 hours on the bus!!! Great job!! jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Tell him the camp is very exclusive, so it is not a surprise the locals have never heard of it. Plus the shuttle hit a large pothole & blew 2 tires & the suspension is all screwed up. They are waiting for the parts to be shipped from Japan & it will take 2 weeks. He should just find other means to get there, such as a taxi, & you will pay for the taxi when he arrives. You will leave $300 for him at the front desk in case you are out in the bush observing the lions when he arrives.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@fife^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is the plan but the Lads have gone 300+ miles to the WRONG pick-up location.
They were asked to go 200+ miles to Parakou.
He's got to get back to the pick-up point at Parakou before we can start the series of unfortunate incidents. Laughing

We planned to get the Lads to Natitangou in phase 2.
They jumped the gun without any mention of it from me or Simb4.... Laughing

These guys are close to a 1,000 mile return trip safari without even crossing a border... Laughing Laughing Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you do when the Lads bait themselves? Why, put the boot in! This is simply incredible - I'll be watching this closely.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that they rode 23 hours on a bus to the wrong place Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^
When I asked my high powered wealthy barrister to charter a helicopter he told me all the choppers were rented out that day.
He told me he was going to hire an "air conditioned car with driver."
I guess he and his associate took the local "pick up people at their houses" bus all the way up to Natitangou.
We have the voicemails and they are now even further north.
They are at the Pendjari Park looking for the entrance to the Simb4 Safari Camp.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Voicemails are here, for those following this and want to hear the lads trying to find Hannah Barbera:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1074497#1074497

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, I just love safari baits. Can you imagine traveling 23 hours on a hot, stinking bus just to find out that not only the people, but the place that you were headed to do not even exist? HAHAHAHA

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the fact that it has all gone horribly wrong and it's not your fault!

As the lads have cocked it up for themselves, they still have no reason to disbelieve you when you tell them to get their asses over to where they were supposed to have gone in the first place... Razz

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The original shuttle bus collection was arranged for Parakou.

Nobody has advised the Safari Camp of any change in circumstances so if the mugus want to be taken to camp to meet with their client, they will have top drag themselves back to Parakou as agreed.

Of course by the time they arrive there, they will have missed the shuttle bus and will have to wait until the following afternoon for the next service....Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, I would love to see this once they ask about the safari camp. Everyone staring at them strangely. Perfect.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank the heavens I wasnt drinking anything when I read that post. You do not owe me a keyboard but you will have to continue posting the journey of these idiots. Way to go clapping

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojo...
I'm pretty sure that previous Lads have been wandering aimlessly around Natitangou asking the locals about the Simb4 Camp.
By now, the locals must think it really exists somewhere back in the Pendjari Park jungle. Laughing

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Asiaguy - That is precisely why I always use the same collection points.
The camp is already well known by staff at Le Majestic in Parakou and at the Orisha in Cotonou... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It'd be funny to send some brochures to that hotel so they have some reading material while they're in their room waiting for the next shuttle.

And also, use Oxygen Deprived's suggestion and package them with crayons and a coloring book to occupy them. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Simba Laughing Laughing Laughing I hope soon you get a lad who can actually put the Entrance to SSC signs up @ the various locations. Maybe you should hold a contest to get a lad to erect the signs. Also SSC Shuttle Stop signs would be good.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefife...
Brilliant!!!
@Simba, does Le Majestic Hotel treat the Lads badly when they inquire about the SSC?
Do you think the hotel would mind if the Lads start to build a SSC shuttle stop in the parking lot while they await pick-up? Laughing

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait Asiaguy and Simba Laughing

I love to hear about mugus who have initiative and safari themselves. Laughing

Your two lads have just busted the the famous frase
" Two heads work better than one " In this case maybe a third lad was needed to go the right direction

clapping clapping

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These guys are a baiter's dream! Thanks for the entertainment so far asiaguy.
I've been doing some research. Tomorrow's predicted high in Parakou is 105 F / 41 C Twisted Evil
This is the 135 mile Natitingou-Parakou route (maps.live.com). They cross the whole damn country.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This safari is one of the funniest I've read in ages! Laughing I love it that the idiots only have themselves to blame for their troubles.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy What an excellent job you've done!

Quote:
The partner who is with me is very angry with me
That will make the journey back just that little more pleasant. One confused/disappionted mugu and another pissed off for the price of one!

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
^^ It'd be funny to send some brochures to that hotel so they have some reading material while they're in their room waiting for the next shuttle.

Or a few of the brochures left around the lobby for the hotel staff to give the lads who keep turning up for it...

I love the exclusivity of the parks, keeps them terribly mysterious. Simba, ever thought of opening a park for real? You've painted such a great picture of a SSC I'd come, and as I don't 419, I suspect I'd be well treated too Smile
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha! I LOVE a good safari bait! 23 hours on a hot bus..... to the wrong destination...Hahahahah! Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in...

Quote:
Respected Madam,
I am now in TATA SOMBA HOTEL in natitingou ,you can call me because i came with my car but due to the bad road leading over there i cannot pass direct to the hotel you are.you can reach hotel website as www.hoteltatasomba.com.
But i suggested you call me so we can discuss as i paid for one week there.
Thanks,
Bad0u.
tel:97386441

The roads are apparently messy so the Lads cannot make it to Parakou. Laughing
These guys are doing all the safari work themselves including a weeks worth of hotel bills.
I'm just going to leave them alone for awhile.... Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic