SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i guess i should send him a blurred wu transfer

It seems you are joking with me my men saw you. This will be your last warning. If you think this is a childs play then put me to text by not sending $3000 to our associate Jennifer Simms 200 Fowler Avenue Farnborough Business Park Farnborough, Hampshire GU 14 7JP UK, through Western Union. This amount should be paid today or else.............. TEXT ME AND SEE IF YOU WILL SURVIVE THIS......... DO NOT DARE...............

>
>
> i am ready to pay
> i contacted the police as per your instruction. could you
> explain why you
> wanted me to contact them.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frosty doesn't seem to sympathize with Gl4ns F0reskin's nervous breakdown a bit and increases the demanded amount:

Quote:
HELLO YOU BASTARD.

I AM GLAD THAT YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO DISCLOSE THIS AFTER ALL THE WARNING.

WELL THE BATTLE IS ABOUT TO START YOU MAY BE CONFIDENT IN WHAT YOUR SO-CALLED SECRETARY IS TELLING YOU.

BUT YOU HAVE JUST FORGETING THAT VERY THING IS ON YOUR HEAD YOU WILL GET TO REGRET THIS BY LISTENING TO WHAT YOUR SECRETARY IS TELLING YOU.
FIRST WE ARE TO START BY KILING YOUR SON AFTER THAT YOU WILL KNOW WE ARE VERY SERIOUS. SO BY DISOBEYING MY WORDS I HAVE INCREASE THE SAID AMOUNT OF THE $30,000 TO A SAID AMOUNT OF $40,000 FOR NOT MAKING THE PAYMENT AND FOR DISCLOSING THIS TO A THIRD PARTY SO YOU WILL NOW BE MAKING THE SAID PAYMENT OF $40,000.

AND I WAS SO IMPRESS ABOUT WHAT YOUR SO-CALLED SECRETARY WROTE ME THAT YOU ARE GOING TO CONTACT THE POLICE, WELL YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND TELL THE POLICE ABOUT IT, THAT WILL BE THE WORST OF ALL BECAUSE IF THE POLICE GET INVOLVE IN THIS CASE I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TO THE EXTEND THAT YOUR NAME WILL NEVER BE IN EXSITANCE.

SO JUST GO AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT I AM WARNING YOU THIS LAST TIME IF YOU FAIL TO MAKE THE PAYMENT I WILL INCREASE THE SAID AMOUNT AND AS WELL I PROMISE I WILL TRACK DOWN ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER BEFORE I WILL GO FOR YOU REMEMBER I KNOW YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS I WILL SEE IF YOUR SECRETARY WILL BE YOUR PROTECTOR.

I ADVICE YOU TO TELL YOUR SECRETARY TO STAY OUT OF THIS BECAUSE YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO SUFFER THE WHOLE THING.
I WARNED YOU DO NOT SAY I DID NOT.

SO HERE ARE THE ACCOUNT DETAILS THAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT.

Same bank account details again .. I guess it hasn't been closed down yet.

Gl4ns forwards this mail to his secretary M1fannie Smelsab1t for further processing.

She sent this to frosty:

Quote:
Mister,

Don't email Mr. F0reskin again if you please.
You will have to deal with me in this matter. Mr. F0reskin is not able to reply your mails anymore since he has left his home to hideout and is in deep depression right now.

I ask you to discontinue your threats.

M1fannie Smelsab1t.

@Hans and Ambush .. bailing out on me at the same time? Neat! Wink
Ah well, there's enough fresh baiters here when I look around. We'll keep frosty busy for you ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB - I wouldn't mind getting in on the fun. Twisted Evil

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
freakycow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to have a pop at this guy, tried the klosson williams addy but it bounced back. Anyone have an up to date email addy?

Cheers
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master's mugu wrote:
...If you think this is a childs play then put me to text by not sending $3000 to our associate Jennifer Simms 200 Fowler Avenue Farnborough Business Park Farnborough, Hampshire GU 14 7JP UK, through Western Union. This amount should be paid today or else.............. TEXT ME AND SEE IF YOU WILL SURVIVE THIS......... DO NOT DARE...............

Ask him what number you should text him at... Laughing

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yousa + freakycow: PM me your catcher email addies, Mugu master John Wayne will recommend you both as new possible rich maga's. Should give you a nice jump start .. John always has several details on the victims for billyboy, so PM me also the info you'd like John to pass to billy .. after this the death threats are likely to be popping into your mailboxes in no time .. Cool

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post removed. See it ^^^^

Frosty's got mail .. you guys make his life miserable as long as you can.. Laughing

When it comes to paying up, John Wayne is always in for chopping his dolla or to give your bait an unexpected twist .. invoke him when you feel the need .. have fun Laughing

freakycow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, thanks! I will be sure to update on here once I get some correspondance going. He he let the good times roll!
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The secretary of Gl4ns (M1fannie smelsab1t) received this from billy:

Quote:
HELLO YOU BASTERD.

WHAT DOES THIS GET TO DO WITH YOU I DON'T KNOW YOU SO I ADVICE YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS MATTER OK I AM HERE TO DO MY JOB ON THAT HE GOAT SO DO NOT BE MY VICTIN BE WARNED.

She sent him this:

Quote:
Look mister,

Any concern of our director is our concern.
We had a meeting this afternoon, we as Carlsberg company are prepared to pay you $5,000 after you have drawn up a handwritten and signed statement.

You have to state :

*edit*: might be a little over the top here .. even for my standards .. Laughing

- signed- Billy Fr0st

Whilst we receive your handwritten document we will pay you $ 5,000.
Please don't bother us again afterwards.

M1fannie Smelsab1t

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick update before I leave for RL obligations until Monday.

S0nny is in Mexico.

Sus4n is in jail facing murder charges. The DA believes she had a hitman kill S0nny as he can't be found.

P3rl H4rt (Sus4n'a lawyer) has sent emails to Fr0sty and R1P to try and get information proving S0nny is alive.

Note: The R1P email has been shut down and is bouncing.

Fr0sty wrote this to P3rl:
Quote:
Hello You Fool.

You must be a fool for writing such a mail well for your information i saw and read your previous email i was never interested to show any interest on this matter because you made me to understand that you are a smart lawyer so you are capable of handling any case like this for your information i will only be interested if you will be willing and ready to pay me $20,000 before i will start up any deal with you so if you are ready to comply let me know as for your client she will die and route in jail if you are not ready to work according to my instruction.

It is a deal so if you are ready let me know about it so that i will give you the information that you need to make the payment just also let your client know about it i believe she will accept my proposer.

I await your urgent respond

Well I can't make things that easy for him...He called me a fool Laughing . P3rl's reply:

Quote:
Mr. Fr05t,
I need you to forward me some information that proves S0nny's
alive. If you do not have that information, it does me no good.
It has to be current and come from his normal email account not the
gmail account. Do you understand this?

I know what his email account is. It is listed in the divorce
proceedings which has now been sealed by the court. It is no longer
public record as it may be used as evidence to convict my client.

The $20,000.00 is not an issue but I need some proof you are
telling the truth. Please forward me his normal .net email account.
This will prove to me your information is valid and we will
proceed.

P3rl

It appears another hope of Fr0sty making some money is dashed Really, who is the fool? Razz S0nny, of coarse dosen't have a .net email account Surprised

He will lie and come-up with something I am sure.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO PHUCK PH4YES.

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE ASKING ME ALL THIS QUESTION WHAT YOU SHOLUD BE INTERESTED IN IS HOW YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THAT I AM REQUESTING FOR.

I HAVE TOLD YOU AND ASURE YOU THAT I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU A REAL PROTECTION SO I WONDER WHY YOU ARE STILL ASKING ME SOME STUPID QUESTION DO YOU REALISE THAT I HAVE BEEN IN THIS JOB FOR A LONG TIME SO YOU ARE NOT THE ONE TO TEACH ME MY JOB IF YOU ARE READY FOR MY SERVICE, YOU SHOULD ALSO BE READY TO PROVIDE THE RESOUCES.

AND AS FOR THE MEN, I NEVER TOLD YOU THAT I AM GOING TO OFFER YOU 7 MEN FOR A LIFE PROTECTION YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS WILL LAST FOR SOME PRERIOD OF TIME SO IF YOU WILL BE READY TO PAY THE $20,000 I WILL BE OFFERING YOU THE 7 MEN WHICH WILL LAST FOR AT LEAST ONE MONTH AFTER THIS SAID DATE YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER AMOUNT IF ONLY YOU WANT TO CONTINUE WITH OUR PROTECTION.

YOU SHOULD PLEASE NOTE THAT I DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH TIME TO WRITE SO IF YOU ARE READY LET ME KNOW.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

BILLY FR0ST.

Phuck Ph4yes is playing off Frosty and John Wayne:

Quote:
Mr. Fr0st,

Are you calling me a liar? This is what you wrote last tuesday:

SO IF YOU NEED A REAL AND SOLID PROTECTION I CAN OFFER YOU IF YOU WILL BE WILING TO PAY $10,000 AND YOU WILL SEE MY BOYS FOR REAL WHEN YOU HAVE MADE THIS PAYMENT AND THEY WILL BE READY TO GUARD YOU ALL THOUGH YOUR LIFE TIME.

Now suddenly you are asking me $20,000 for one month instead of $10,000 for my lifetime .. There is a small difference between your offers.

If you charge me $20,000 for one month than Mr. Wayne has a better deal, he charges me $15,000 a month, which I think is far too much to begin with.
Please give me your best offer. After this I will decide who gets the job, Mr. Wayne or yourself.

Regards,

Phuck Ph4yes

JW will slap frosty later today for trying to chop his dolla ..

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, in Oslo, Norway, Gl4ns F0reskin's secretary receives mail from frosty: the sob is too lazy to write a few lines to get $5,000

Quote:
Subject: FUCK YOU ALL WE SHALL KNOW WHO IS WHO. A PROMISE FROM BILLY FR0ST

YOU MUST BE VERY STUPID

SO YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO WRITE ME SUCH AN EMAIL FIRST DO I LOOK LIKE AN HUNGRY HITMAN I REQUESTED MR Gl4ns F0reskin TO PAY ME $40,000 AN YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU WANT TO PAY ME JUST $5,000,

MAY BE I WILL COLLECT THIS MONEY BY THE TIME YOU GET TO KNOW THAT MR Gl4ns F0reskin IS IN LIVING IN PAIN FOR DISOBEYING MY WISH.

I AM VERY DANGEROUS WHAT I SAY IS WHAT I DO I MEAN MY WISH IS MY COMMAND SO I HAVE PROMISE MR Gl4ns F0reskin THAT IF HE FAIL TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT WITHIN SOME PRERIOD OF TIME, HE IS DIFINATELY REGRET IT I MEAN IT AND I WILL DO IT.

SO I ADVICE YOU TO CONATCT THE POLICE SO THAT THEY WILL BE WAITING FOR ME ON THE DEAL DAY.

I DON'T EVEN THINK IT IS IMPORTANT FOR ME TO BE WRITING YOU BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH YOU.

FUCK YOU ALL WE SHALL KNOW WHO IS WHO. A PROMISE FROM BILLY FR0ST.

Which M1fannie replied with:

Quote:
Mister,

Director F0reskin is in a hiding place where you will never find him. Inconvenient maybe, but he is comfortable over there.
Carlsberg company is prepared to go as high as $10,000 after having received your handwritten statement. These are company regulations that have been proven effective in the past.

Send us the statement and your bank details, we will pay you and expect you to leave us alone after that.

M1fannie Smelsab1t
Carlsberg beer company

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
master i hail ooooooo.
so master i need more maga with good details but as for that maga him tell me say him don first pay $50,000 so i nor know who him pay the money too i hail hope say you dey chop kate elder money ooooooooo but you nor give me hp.

So John calls him down .. and slaps him a little .. and tells frosty to watch his back for interfering in the Phuck Ph4yes rip-off .. Laughing

Quote:
boi, u dey ungrateful na no hear mi word , ok. u keep on complain i nor hp u? i hp u wit tri fresh magas. na wetin do u do? tappin mai dollas for phuck phayes. e says e wans fo drop less bicos u gave am di better deal. u wan fo wrk wit mi for di future no effa do dis again. u mail fo phayes u go step down or u tel am fo drop 20 ,000 each month ok .perm i get mai men all round di world, nor let anythin bad happun fo u ooooooooooo!!!

@Freaky and yousa: gotten mail from frosty yet?

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing yet. Lazy small boi you got on the leash there.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy? yes .. Small boi? .. definitely .. I guess you summed it up nicely .. Smile let's see what happens a bit more ..

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

m1fannie Smelsab1t got mail from frosty .. Guess what: with a new name and bank account .. which I also sent to Alan right away obviously. We burned his first account, yeehaa !!, number 2 is on it's way to receive the same treatment Cool

M1fannie is the one receiving threats now ... lazy basard will not provide a hadwritten statement ..

Quote:
HELLO YOU IDIOT.

MR Gl4ns F0reskin HAS NO HIDDEN PLACE AND IF IT HAPPENS THAT I DID NOT FIND HIM I WILL GO FOR HIS FAMILY AND IF I STILL COULD NOT FIND HIS FAMILY I WILL GO FOR THE STAFTS OF Carlsberg Beer Company AND I ALSO PROMISE THAT I WILL MAKE ALL THE STAFT OF Carlsberg Beer Company REGRET EVER DISOBEYING ME.

IT IS A PITY THAT YOU ARE NOT THE ONE I AM GOING FOR HOW I WISH YOU WHERE TO BE THE ONE I WILL NOT HAVE HESITATE THAN TO ASK MY BOYS TO BURST YOUR FUCKING HEAD WITH JUST ONE BULLET.

BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO PROVE STURBORN LIKE I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU I DON'T HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH YOU AND I DON'T CARE TO HAVE ANY BECAUSE I AM HERE FOR A JOB ALL I NEED IS THE MONEY AFTER THAT I WILL LEAVE MR Gl4ns Foreskin AND HIS FAMILY AND I ALSO PROMISE NOT TO HURT ANY OF Carlsberg Beer Company STAFT IF ONLY YOU ARE READY TO PAY ME THIS MONEY AND AS FOR THE HAND WRITING STATEMENT I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY I CAN NOT DO THAT ALL I NEED IS THE MONEY OR YOU WILL NOT LEAVE IN PEACE AS I WILL ASK MY BOYS NEVER TO STOP HUNTING FOR ANY OF YOU BECAUSE I AM PLANINING TO EXTEND THE KILLING TO ANY BODY AROUND MR Gl4ns F0reskin.

FOR YOU INFORMATION I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I WILL NOT BE COLLECTING LESS THAN $30,000 FOR THIS JOB AND I WILL NOT WRITE ANY GUARANTEE TO PROVE THAT I WILL HURT MR Gl4ns F0reskin AND HIS FAMILY AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT,MY WHICH IS THAT AS SOON AS HE MAKES THE PAYMENT I WILL LET HIM AND HIS FAMILY LIVE IN PEACE.

BUT IF YOU THINK YOU ARE TOO STURBORN NOT TO PAY THE MONEY, YOU CAN HAVE IT AND EAT IT BUT MARK MY WORDS YOU ALL WILL HEAR THE DEATH ANOUNCEMENT OF MR Gl4ns F0reskin IMMEDIATELY YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH MY DEMAND.
HERE ARE THE ACCOUNT DETAILS

Acount Name Mr 4meachi udoye
Bank Name:HALIFAX PLC
ACCOUNT NUMBER:xxxxxx555
Sortcode: 11-01-52 IBAN:GB55HLFX1101 xxxxxx555.
BIC:HLFXGB21E02.

I WARNED YOU ALL DO NOT SAY I DID NOT GETTING ANY OF YOU IS VERY EASY BECAUSE MY BOYS ARE WATCHING.

REMEMBER WITH JUST ONE BULLET YOU ARE DOWN.

Meanwhile Phuck Ph4yes got this: frosty is still doublecrossing his master John Wayne

Quote:
Subject: I PROMISE YOU THE BEST OFFER IF YOU ARE READY TO GO FOR ME

HELLO PHUCK PH4YES.

I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND YOUR MAIL SO I THINK I HAVE TO EXPLIAN TO YOU FURTHER SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME VERY WELL.

SO PHUCK PH4YES WHAT I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT I WILL BE OFFERING YOU 7 MEN FOR $20,000 PER MONTH BUT IF YOU THINK THE AMOUNT IS TOO BIG FOR YOU TO PAY I HAVE ANOTHER OPTION FOR YOU.

SO I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO FOR 3 MEN WHICH IS $10,000 PER MONTH SO I AM VERY SORRY FOR WHAT I WROTE YOU THE LAST TIME I NEVER KNEW THAT YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY.

I ACTUALLY WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM READY TO OFFER YOU A REAL AND STRONG PROTECTING ALL THROUGH YOUR LIFE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL REALLY LIKE TO GO FOR US AGAIN IF YOU GET TO FOUND OUT THAT MY BOYS WILL BE DOING A GREAT JOB BY THE TIME YOU HAVE AGRED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

SO JUST NEED YOU TO ME FAST WITH ME AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR NOT BECAUSE I AM SURE YOU ARE STILL GOING FOR JOHN WAYNE SO I NEED YOU TO PUT ME RIGHT BY LETTING ME ON OWN SIDE OF THIS DEAL. YOU CAN ALSO GET BACK AT ME WITH THIS OTHER EMAIL.
EMAIL: [email protected]

URGENT RESPOND IS NEEDED.

BILLY FROST

And John Wayne received this: Frosty's complaining none of the maga's payed up .. Laughing

Quote:
master i nor dey understand watin you dey talk i just ask you for hp na you just to qurrel with me this way no verse i nor say you give me maga but no one don pay me now na the job me still dey do now

Last edited by Dutch on Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phuck replied to frosty ..

Quote:
Mr. Fr0st,

As a matter of fact I am very happy with Mr. Wayne's services, nothing happened to my family since he started his protection program, it's just the amount of money he was asking was a bit high .. that's why I contacted you again.

Mr. Wayne dropped his price because of my negotiations with you. Thanks for that. He now only asks $9,500 a month for a 3-men protection program, and has agreed to send me proper invoices for his service. The invoice is really important, I need it for my tax return.

So unless you have a better offer I think I can continue my business with Mr. Wayne at a more reasonable price.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,
Phuck Ph4yes

.. And M1fannie makes a final offer:

Quote:
Mister,

We have a final take-it-or-leave-it offer for you: $20,000 after having received the statement I sent you earlier on.

M1fannie.

JW has a day off ... he's earned that Smile

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like I have my very own hitman. So of course, I had to contact him immediately. This sounds serious.

He is on script right now, so as soon as I get him off script, I will start copying the fun here.

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B1lly sent:

Quote:
HELLO W1LLBURN PUSS3Y,

THERE IS NO NEED OF INTRODUCTION MYSELF, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME M4RT1N COL3,

I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WHAT TO LEAVE AND I AM SURING YOU THAT YOU WILL BE SAFE IF YOU ARE READY TO COMPLY WITH THE PAYMENT WE ARE REQUESTING FOR.

SO YOU ARE TO MAKE THE SAID PAYMENT OF $30,000 IN THE BELOW ACCOUNT THAT I AMABOUT TO GIVE.

I ADVICE YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT IMMEDAITELY YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL AND SEND ME THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP AND AS WELL A COPY OF IT TO MY BOSS WHO WAS PAID TO DO THIS JOB ON YOU.

BELOW ARE THE ACCOUNT DETAILS.

ACCOUNT NAME:S.OM3B3N
ACCOUNT NUMBER:xxxxxxxx
SORT CODE:xxxxxx
IBAN NUMBER:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BANK NAME:LLOYDS TSB.
ADDRESS: KING STREET MANCHESTER.

ALSO NOTE THAT MY BOYS ARE WATCHING YOU SO DONT TRY ANY THING STUPID OR ELSE YOU WILL FACE THE BURNING FIRE IN HELL AND I WILL ALSO MAKE SURE I EXTEND THIS TO YOUR FAMILY TOO IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY.

JUST MAKE THE PAYMENT AND GET BACK AT ME WITH THE DETAILS REMEMBER DEATH DOES NOT HAVE A SECOND CHANCE SO IF I AM WELL PAID I CAN KILL ON OWN BELOVED MOTHER SO KILLING YOU WILL MEAN NOTHING TO ME BECAUSE YOUR LIFE DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO ME.

SO BE WARNED DO NOT PLAY WITH DEATH.
make payment and send down the scan copy of the payment slip via email to my boss.

Willburn responded:

Quote:

Mr. M4rt1n Col3,

You are either very disorganized or confused. First, you ask me to send $15,000 after which you will send a tape of who wants to kill me. Afterwhich, I am to send another $15,000.

Now you are asking for $30,000.

If you are to get the money up front, you need to email me a snippet of the tape as proof that you have it.

I am a wealthy man, Mr. Col3, so being threatened or blackmailed is not new to me.

W1llburn

Let the games begin.

Edit: Bank Account information forwarded to Alan.

Last edited by Yousa_Sakashite on Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yousa: Nice kick-off .. close down of bank account #3 coming up. Laughing
The Alan sticky : http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

I'm curious if he's related to Nat King Cole, maybe you can ask him some time .. Rolling Eyes

freakycow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received a death threat. My character is petrified of course. Wonder if he will fess up to the breaking of her cats legs last night??? If so and she suspects her husband is behind this whole thing, she may snap and kill her husband with her knitting needles. We will see!!!
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^we all await the dramatic developments in the freakycow's family .. keep us posted Cool

freakycow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't managed to get the guy off script yet. He has told me to contact his boss B1lly Fr0st. While the first character refused to divulge any information M4r4 J4d3 is still convinced that her husband is behind this whole this and he will pay for hurting Mr Wh1sk3rs0n. Twisted Evil She is also finding it very stressful and it is interfering terribly with her job. How can she teach the orphans to knit, if she keeps dropping stitches through nerves?? She wants to pay the money quickly to get it over with so we will see if a bank account is forthcoming.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From frosty to phuck ph4yes:

Quote:
IF YOU CHOOSE TO GO FOR JOHN WAYNE YOU CAN GO THIS ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU IS FOR YOU TO THINK WELL BEFORE MAKING A DECISION REMEMBER THAT JOHN WAYNE TOLD YOU THAT HE NEEDED $15,000 FOR ONE MONTH SO I WONDER WHY HE IS NOW ASKING YOU TO PAY $9,500 DON'T YOU THINK JOHN WAYNE IS ONLY INTERESTED IN YOUR MONEY?
HE JUST DECIDED TO REDURE THIS FEES BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT HE WILL LOSE THE JOB.

SO JUST KNOW THAT ME AND MY BOYS HAVE NOT WORK FOR YOU BEFORE SO I DON'T SEE ANY REASON FOR YOU TO BE JUDGING US WHEN YOU HAVE NEVER TESTED OUR PROTECTION PROGRAM.

SO I ADVICE YOU TO GO FOR ANYBODY THAT BEST SUITE YOU.

And to M1fannie:

Quote:
HELLO YOU FOOL.

MY WISH IS MY COMAND I HAVE MIND UP MY MIND I AM COLLECTING $30,000 OR YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE THE PENATY IF YOU REFUSE TO PAY THE MONEY.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM NOT FORCING MR Gl4ns F0reskin TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND I WILL NEVER FORCE HIM ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW IS WEALTHER HIS LIFE IS IMPORTANT TO HIM OR NOT.
I THINK I HAVE BE PATIENCE ENOUGH IT IS HIGH TIME FOR ME TO SEND MR Glans Foreskin TO HELL SO THAT HE CAN AS WELL REST IN PEACE WITH HIS BELOVED WIFE.

I WILL NOT BE COLLECTING LESS DOWN $30,000 AND I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE WRITE ANY STUPID STATEMENT I HAVE PROMISE AND ASURE YOU ALL THAT MR Gl4ns F0reskin AND HIS FAMILY INCLUDING ALL THE STAFT OF Carlsberg Beer Company WILL BE FREE FROM DEATH BUT IF YOU FEEL YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT THE MONEY BECAUSE I AM NOT FORCING YOU TO PAY ME IT IS YOUR OWN BENIFIT TO DECIDE BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH.

THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY I ADVICE YOU TO GET BACK AT ME IMMEDIATELY WITH YOUR FINAL DECITION WITH YOUR FINAL DECISION.
INCASE YOU MADE UP YOUR MIND IN MAKING THE PAYMENT, JUST DO THAT WITH THE ACCOUNT DETAILS THAT I HAVE GIVEN YOU AND AS WELL YOU ARE TO SEND ME THE SCAN OF THE PAYMENT SLIP.
HERE ARE THE ACCOUNT DETAILS

Acount Name Mr 4meachi udoye
Bank Name:HALIFAX PLC
ACCOUNT NUMBER:xxxxx555
Sortcode: 11-01-52 IBAN:GB55HLFX1101 xxxxxxxxxx555.
BIC:HLFXGB21E02.

A COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP WILL ALSO BE SENT TO MY BOYS EMAIL ADDRESS Email:

This one's got to be burned still .. Alan ! Razz

freakycow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

woohoo, got some bank account details through. It looks like the same one as above though. Should I send it through to Alan anyway just in case??

I will delay for a couple of days and then claim the transfer won't go through and see what he says.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic