SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Main event...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting a phad. First cam show and something tells me speaking to a Westerner is something of a spectator sport out there... I admit it though I was bloody funny... all my best jokes came out... why did the goose cross the road... because it was stapled to the chicken... I will need a stadium for my next chat.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What was the guy doing sitting behind her, he seems to have his hands on his (insert name for Penis here)

Your jokes must have been good, perhaps one day you would like to share them with us, I am always looking for good clean jokes to tell the children.

I would take a guess and say that the whole family were there to learn how to scam, the guy with his hands on it was probably just told that if your Phad was unsuccesful in scamming you he would have to work as a Katoey

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was actually a bloke to the left who had rolled up his top to show his man boobs. I asked he to tell him to roll down his top as it was making me feel sick...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes in the smaller cities, in the internet cafes, having a westerner on cam is kind of a spectator sport.

It will draw a crowd!

A couple of guesses.....'oooh! Look, she has a victim, or some old guy who may come visit her, marry her, buy her stuff."

Somewhere, I have pics of 4 cute filipinas huddled around one computer, all chatting with me somewhat innocently. Kind of charming....but they weren't scamming, they all wanted middle aged, single 'me', to come there and marry them.

Laughing

One '18 year old vietnamese girl', complete with stolen model pic, who started chatting to my baiter character in an asian chat room, turned out to be a group of 12 year old vietnamese boys huddled around an internet cafe computer. When the shy girl agreed to turn her cam on, it only displayed 5-6 boys, flipping me the bird and laughing like hell.

I laughed harder than they did!!

Laughing

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[stadium announcement] And the attendance for tonights game was 8, thank you for supporting Tasman FC [/stadium announcement]

Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was strange as I did not show my cam, my son was up playing in the lounge so did not want to get him involved. They were only seeing my words... but what words... What insect is good at math? An account-ant!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Q:how many filipinos does it take to figure out a dumb joke?

A: see above ^

Smile

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stepan Fetchit wrote:
Kind of charming....but they weren't scamming, they all wanted middle aged, single 'me', to come there and marry them.

That's not a scam????

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually most of the phads will marry you, well, if you're male, and go back to your home country, anything to get out of the Phillipines, once you get back home, that's when you find out they used to work in bars in PatPyong, or near the American bases.

Lovely ladies all the same. They can do all sorts of party tricks to enliven a dull gathering.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dudley and his mail order Thai Bride, Ting Tong.

From Little Britain

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL Do you mean that not all, young, pretty asians want to 'do' or marry me??????????????????????????????????????

Confused

Laughing

The 'scams' that occur when a guy actually marries one of these is kind of out the range of 'baiting', as well as what a lot of middle aged guys intend to do, or intend how to treat some of these young ladies as wives.
(some of the 'nice' ones end up as victims, married to arseholes....but that happens to local girls also.) Smile

The 'marriage' area seems to offer quite a few victims on both sides, as well as an occasional nice relationship.

There's been some recent US legislation that makes it harder to drag one of these ladies home and set up housekeeping. The Visas may be denied...and the process takes a long time.

Not all of the filipinas doing this are young and cute.....I've worked some as old as 51, who sent pics of her in her scanties......
Shocked
She turned out to be fleecing quite a few older guys.....

It appears there's quite a few filipinas working men with the casualness of filling out sweepstakes forms....
You may win some $$$, you may not...

up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Give the guy a break, he was probably having a must needed scratch Embarassed

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic