SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a riot, phantom_duker. Everyone and their brother is picking Ray's pocket. Very Happy

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Count Derfeet Chekz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

does ray realize that he hasnt received a dime yet in four months . is he that dumb to think anything is as hard as getting money from Wu . Shocked no need to answer i was being facetious Cool
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count Derfeet Chekz wrote:
does ray realize that he hasnt received a dime yet in four months

We HOPE he hasn't received a dime. It certainly seems like we are monopolizing all his time and depriving him of all income. But realistically, we don't know for sure, since we don't know the full size of his operation. He could have check mailers we don't know about and victims we don't know about. But I sure hope you're right!

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray accepted my "offer" of $1,444.

I didn't go back to re-read everything in this thread, but has he ever used this name and address for a payment?

Quote:
I want you to send the remaining balance to this information in Nigeria
He wants to get me some fabric material asap

Receivers name: P3T3R F0L4S4D3

I just hope UPS doesn't drag their feet unfreezing my account. Laughing

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray 'tat'

P3ter has dispatched a major SLAP with unveiled threat to chop his dolla even further.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a crap tat! Terrible effort from Ray, but he looks like he might bite...

Right, the $1,444 - I hope you've remembered to deduct court servicing fees, tax, travel to court, time off work, more tax, car hire to get to WU as yours is still impounded, damage to the vehicle, erm...more tax? Actually could he end up owing you money? Money you'll have to take out of the *next* cheque...
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

plus all your expenses while the car was being inpounded ... entry to club [to see a fantastic artist who, by the way, has to head back to SF tomorrow in order to be home to collect the blank checks Ray is sending], beers, gas contribution to your friend, more beers, accomodation contribution to your friend, more beers, breakfast contribution to your friend, tip to the performer Wink , more beers ....
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A victim character named T0n1 sent Ray his money but there was confusion whether it was WU or MG, and also exactly what the reference number was.

Ray finally got him to take back the money from MG and send it by WU. This time the money was sent by WU S3cur3, where there is no MTCN. Instead, WU emailed Ray a password and instructions that the money must be picked up at a particular location in Luton, which is 1 to 4 hours from London depending on traffic (thanks to music man and Roger The Cabin Boy for that info). If Ray is really in Kenya as his IP indicates, it's a little farther still.

Ray wrote:
I wonder why you hate listening to instructions
I told you to go to Western Union and send money not Western Union S3cur3
This is very far from where i stay. Another places entirely.
look it up from London to Luton, Bedfordshire, UK

Go back and withdraw it. and send it via Western Union Money transfer. They will give you a receipt and also you will see the MTCN which will be accessible to track online. there is nothing i can do with this password. its useless here

You are making me waste money. i am sure you know that?
You next check is ready but i will tell them not to send it until you did the corrections.

I told you my email was hacked and i lost a lot of cash and you know how bad i need this cash

Please for God sake go and withdraw the cash and resend it

I wrote:
You are about to piss away any loyalty I may have left towards you. I am working as hard as I can to be the model employee. All you send me in return is a pigheaded attitude, sloth, and insults.

You wasted 4 months with your bumbling ineptitude before you finally sent me a check. I busted my ass for you. I went to moneygram three times. I went to western union just as you asked. You told me to send the money by Western Union to R@ymond J@mes. I did exactly that. I told them to deliver the money to you in British pounds, exactly as you asked. Yet you insult me by accusing me of failing to follow instructions.

It makes me wonder why I should bother to expend any more effort on your behalf.

Go and get the money I sent you. If you don't want the money, I will cancel the payment and keep the money. One of my buddies at work said I should do that, and now I see he was right.

Ray wrote:
You are one of my best employee and trusted ones,
You should please forgive me if i made you got mat at me. I was only trying to sort things out.
Please help and send with the recognized Western Union service

Please i am begging you. I lost close to 50,000$ and i guess i told you
Please T0n1 consider me. i am under a lot of pressure now T0n1

Please go to Western Union and send the normal one. Please I am begging you

I wrote:
Raymond, you are letting the pressure get to you, because you are making no sense. You say to send the normal one. I went to Western Union, told them to send money to you, and they did. There weren't any options for "normal" or "abnormal". Now it is your turn. Go and get the money. I repeat, go and get the money. Why do you refuse to get the money? This is not rocket science. I love you, man, but you are frustrating the hell out of me.

Ray wrote:
There are many ways of sending western Union
The first one is the well recognized one.
They will give you MTCN for any transaction you made

This is the 2nd one you made. its very hard and the location is far to my place. this is not a common one. Please we need the MTCN for record Purposes.

The password is useless. the one you sent is called Western Union Money S3cur3 not Money Western Union Order

If you send Western Union Money order, you will be giving MTCN and the receipt

Please take for instance and check this site

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global

Please i know you care and i really appreciate it. go back to Western Union to amend it and tell them you want Western Union Money order not Money secure

The idiot is telling me to do WU Money Order, which is a paper check, not an electronic payment at all. I was going to say "OK, Ray, I got the money order, now where do I mail it?" But before I could do that, Ray got a better idea.

Ray wrote:
I am so sorry if i said something bad to you yesterday, please pardon me
I have arrange with a friend His name is B0v!s
He will be coming to your place today [even though he is 1500 miles away], he will give you a call before coming to your place

Please hand over the cash of 2900$ to him.

Meanwhile, 1500 miles away (continued below)...

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, B0v!s was finishing a cross-country trip to collect $6300 from someone in Phoenix and $3000 in New Orleans. B0v!s was to keep $3000 for his pay and send Ray the rest. Unfortunately the $6300 was taken by a mysterious chopper, so B0v!s collected only $3000, which covered his pay and sadly left nothing for Ray. B0v!s sent this after his last stop in New Orleans:

I wrote:
I drove all night and all day. I almost ran off the road a couple of times due to fatigue. But I got to V@lenc!a's house and she still had the money. Thank God. She was real nice and seemed happy to see me. I think she wanted to get rid of the cash. I said thank you very much and I told her Raymond thanks her too.

I got back in my car, filled the tank with gasoline, got a bite to eat, and I'm back on the road. Unless there is someone else I have to visit, I am heading home. By the time I get home, those new checks should be waiting for me and I can get to work again.

Thanks and best regards, my friend.

Ray wrote:
I am very happy you got the money from Her
I will mail her and thank her to
Please B0v!s can you help me with 1,000$ from it
I swear i got no money from all those check

the bastard got all
But i thanked God i was able to give you some cash

Please B0v!s. From the next deal i dont mind giving you 4,000$

Please reply asap.

Thanks for being a good friend and a nice man

Ray wrote:
There is one more person to visit
I am sure he has my cash with him 2900$
I will tetll him you are coming so you can pay him a visit
His name is T0n! [the guy above who sent Ray the WU S3cur3]
Please call him before going to his address and let me know when you will get to him

I am very happy you believe i am real now [I feel the same about you, Ray] and that you also have some cash on you
Please can you loan me 1,000$ today.
I am indebt so i can clear my mess

I wrote:
You have to be joking. This new T0n! destination is another 1500 miles in a different direction. Why did you wait until now to tell me this? Now I will have to backtrack. I am exhausted from the non-stop run to V@lenc!@'s house. I thought my trip was done so I stopped in Houston last night for a good night's sleep. I thought I was going to be able to take a relaxing route home and enjoy myself for once.

As you can imagine, I did not relish carrying $3000 in cash with me, so I bought a money order and mailed it to myself at home. Frankly I am surprised at you for asking me to lend you money. Is your company that pathetic that it is completely broke? I can hardly believe that a large Indian company is reduced to begging for money from their employees. Regardless, I don't have any money to send at this point.

Ray wrote:
You are nice and have really tried
Please try to get to T0n!.

Please i beg of your kindness

I wrote:
This trip is turning into a grueling odyssey. How do I know some other dipstick won't beat me to it and collect T0n!'s money before I do? You can't even begin to imagine how furious I will be if I drive another 1500 miles only to find someone else got the money.

I wrote:
I just got off the phone with T0n!. I caught him just as he was leaving for work. He says he already sent the money to you by Western Union. It is waiting for you to pick it up. Why the hell are you wasting my time asking me to drive across the country to get money that he already sent to you?

Ray wrote:
Please call him back that i said he should go and get it and send it to you
the Western Union he sent is bad
I cannot track the money

I wrote:
I just called T0n! back again. He got angry with me this time. I can't blame him. He is trying to leave for work, he is going to be late, and here I am, a stranger bothering him about a payment he already made. He said he sent the money and he doesn't have time for more of your childish nonsense. Truthfully, Fletcher, I am feeling the exact same way. This is a problem between you and him, and for me to get involved would be suicidal. I sure as hell am not going to drive all over God's green earth just to get between you and him in this dispute.

Before he hung up, he told me to tell you to just go and get the money. Fl3tch3r, as a friend, my advice to you is the same. You say you need money. If that is really true, then you should run, don't walk, to Western Union to get it. Get the money and stop wasting everyone's time.

Ray wrote:
I understand
But u used the wrong method
I will see what i can do to it
You can start going back home
we have many things to do

You really tried so much for me
I am so happy i have you

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys, sorry for the noobie post in your thread. Just wana say I'm loving your work, very amusing. If this guy ever does get any cash he's gna need it all for psychiatrist's bills and anti-depressants. Poor Ray.. You're lucky I'm not your boss, I'd of fired the lot of you by now, you're f***ing useless! haha.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a tiny bit of background - Luton is peripheral to London, and actually operates as one of London's minor airports. This means transport connections are pretty good, and whilst an inconvenience, no real Londoner with time on their hands and starving would think twice about going up there. The idea that it is 'a long way' doesn't wash in a city it can take best part of an hour to cross to get home after a night out.

I'd be interested if Ton! or anyone got suspicious and started asking which area of London Ray really (thought he) was in?
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to get his lazy ass on the train, info here

http://www.londontoolkit.com/travel/luton_rail.htm

Don't wana get stuck in the rush hour traffic on the M1, especially not with the road works and speed restrictions between junction 6a to 10 (Luton South) and those damned annoying speed cameras.

I think he's in South African too tho, I expect he's got a contact in London, maybe inside WU.. who knows.

I'd gladly make the trip for him, perhaps I should apply for a job Laughing

better not mention my track record when it comes to losing things and getting robbed Twisted Evil

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got it!

If Ton! gets a British friend (Roland Jones maybe - similar enough to R James) to pick up the cash from Luton today, and mail Ray to meet Roland on Dean St (for instance - there's a Costa Coffee, or a pub The Crown & 2 Chair Men, and it's as central as you can get in London) at a certain time, he can collect his cash.

How could that not be helpful, seeing as Ray is in London...? Wink
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well I got nothing very important planned for tomorrow would be glad to offer my services, naturally I have a UK cell phone and a local accent, providing nothing unforeseen goes wrong I'm confident I can deliver his cash no trouble...for a modest fee of course Laughing

Not really sure who's decision it is to make, but the offer's there. PM me If I'm in Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roger The Cabin Boy and mannbiteslion - Glad you are enjoying the bait. Welcome to eater! I'm sure you have read all the stickies, etc, etc...and are baiting safe. Smile I don't think anyone around here minds compliments from others on what they got going. I'm sure I speak for the rest of us, and I thank you for your comments! Very Happy On your suggesting of a webcam meeting, the baiter that is sending Ray up to Luton probably has that call.
They might have a plan for him, so I'd ask them. But I think they really want Ray to travel, IF he is in London, or has a contact there. Ray has repeatedly emailed me from Kenya, so He might not be in London. I do like your suggestion of a meeting, though. It's always fun to see a lad on camera. I really think you might fit in well on this bait. MM started it as a mass-bait, so i see no problem with adding another employee. The busier Ray is with us, the less time he has with vics. I may never get my safari from him, if this keeps up! hehehe Laughing David (aka Ray, Fletcher) and others.. has not replied to my message or answered any of my pressing questions for my trip to Africa! All you guys are killing him! Sad Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger The Cabin Boy and manbiteslion, I second SlapHappy's words of thanks for your kind words and suggestions. As he says, the object of the secure WU payment is to get the mugu to travel. Perhaps I can tell him I have a friend who lives near Luton who can give Ray the money.

Roger, you have a cell phone, but is it anonymous? You don't want to make or take calls if the phone can be traced to the real you in any way.

Someone mentioned a webcam. Does anyone know of a webcam in the Luton area suitable for catching a mugu waiting around?

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well I don't want to give the impression that I'm in anyway dodgy. But I have got several new unregistered SIM cards of the pre-pay variety, and a draw full of old (but working) handsets to choose from.

I wasn't actually planing to go and meet Ray or whoever in London. Life is seldom as straight forward as that now is it Twisted Evil

I expect that once I've got my hands on his money, all manner of car trouble, missed trains and family emergencies will start happening. and we'll probably end up right back to where we started .....eventually Laughing

well I found a couple of streaming webcams in Luton, but not really suitable. could always go and film whoever shows up myself if need be.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Roger, if your phone is really anonymous, then perhaps we can get you talking to Ray about a possible meeting. But not quite yet.

For now, Ray is still having trouble collecting the WU S3cur3 that T0n! sent him. He asked B0v1s for help.

Ray wrote:
i went to Western union and was Unable to get the cash from there
so i mailed him [T0n!] to get the money back, you can also try to call him to send the money to you so you can send it to me

I wrote:
I don't understand how this makes any sense. If you are unable to receive a western union payment, then how will I send the money to you? I would send by western union, too.

Ray wrote:
he used a wrong method of western Union

I wrote:
I'm still confused. Western Union obviously knows their business. If you go to a Western Union office and ask them to send money, they aren't going to send it in a way you can't receive. That would make no sense at all. I think you must be confused about how to receive money. Where exactly did you go to collect the money? What did you do when you got there? I ask because if I ever have to send money, I don't want to be involved in confusion like you are having with T0n!. So please tell me exactly what you did.

Ray wrote:
Please help me to call T0n! to check his email.

I wrote:
I called T0n! and got his answering machine. I left a message, but I'm sure he is at work now. I went ahead and called Western Union, I hope you don't mind. They confirmed that the secure method is how they send to many places, including London. It avoids a lot of problems they used to have with fraud. They said they cannot talk to me about any particular transaction due to security considerations. They can only talk to the recipient. They gave me a number you can call for customer service about secure transactions. 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx. You should call them and clear things up so you can get the money.

I expected Ray to call me on the customer service number I gave him, but he didn't.
Ray wrote:
I have the number
i did i called they said there is no money in the transaction it was faked

I wrote:
It was faked? Why would Western Union create a faked transaction?

Ray wrote:
Western Union did not create a fake transaction
Maybe T0n! made a mistake
when you send Western Union
you are to use MTCN in receiving

he didnt provide MTCN

I wrote:
None of this is making any sense. I am going to call and clear this up. I shouldn't be wasting my time on this but I am getting angry. It should be a simple money transfer and somebody is turning it into a ridiculous mess.

Ray wrote:
ThankYou very much Bovis
I am so happy to have you as a friend not a worker
You have proof yourself more worthy
and i will surely make you happy forever

I wrote:
I just got off the phone with Western. They said that transaction is perfectly valid. I said my friend called and was told it was fake. They said that's not true. They log all their calls in the computer and nobody called about that transaction. Fletcher, you lied to me. You never called at all. You made up all that shit about this being a fake transaction. God damn it, don't you ever do that to me again. I am trying to be your friend here, making calls for you while I should be having a scenic drive home. In return you are lying to me and wasting my time. Go clean up your own mess. Get the money and stop complaining. You are pathetic.

Ray wrote:
I swear to God
I called
this was the number i called
0091800xxxxxxx [the real WU customer service number]

I can never lie to you
I trust you more than everyone

I wrote:
God damn it Fletcher, you are making me tear my hair out. Are you incapable of following simple instructions? I know, you already told me about that number, but that's not the number I gave you and you know it. I gave you the number for WU S3cur3 customer service 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx. Holy Mother of Pearl, why do I even bother trying to help you?

Ray wrote:
Okay
i will go back there tomorrow and sort it out
I really do appreciate your concern and your help
Bovis you are so nice and kind to me
I will surely reward you i swear

Thanks for being there
And moreover, will you be able to load me the Amount i asked from you
1,000$ ? please let me know

I wrote:
I already told you I mailed myself the money, I don't have it with me. By the way, where are you in London?

Ray wrote:
Charlton
OK
i am asking maybe when you get home

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WAHHH!!!! Crying or Very sad You guys are having all the fun, now, and "david" won't even take the time to email me back a couple simple quick lines about my safari plans! My safari is slipping away...boo, hoo. Crying or Very sad Wink

Seriously, you boys continue to beat Ray senseless at every turn. This is just wonderful reading. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, I think that we are close to breaking Ray's brain.

Ray wrote:
Big Brother

You gave me a very good chance and do you think i will love to screw it
up?
Why on earth will i? you need to trust me bro. Please beleive me. i am
not kidding with you
I did the tats bro for real...

Please help em and consider me bro. I am damn in debt. i really need
cash badly to pay this debt. if i am unable to pay latest wednesday, i
am screwed. please big bro i am begging you to please help me

Please for God sake help me

Thanks

Ray wrote:
Big brother

Please reconsider me
I am begging you to please help me
Please i know you are kind and you like me
Please reconsider me
Please

Ray wrote:
Big brother

Please have mercy and reply me
Please
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray's tat was done with a Sharpie. I think his dolla Choppa should really be pissed at this pathetic attempt to fool him and chop some more. Smile

Any way I can get in on the fun as a 'vic'?
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are killin him . . . GOOD!!! He is so busy begging for funds I cant get him to go to the shipping company warehouse and pick up the laptops. Ohh well, keep at him and I'll hang out in Austin. I think I am about to beat some one up at that innocently walks by Mr Lamb3rts house. Maybe that will get his attention. Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
MDX
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this site today after looking up another scam and I just wanted to tell you all how much I really admire what you're doing to ol' Ray. You guys are brilliant! I have to admit that I have reached page 14 of this thread (which has taken me up to January 29th) and it reads like a really good book. You're killing this sob - I love it!
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@justicebdone - Jo3 M@m@ is from Austin, and it would be a pity if he couldn't make it into the bank because of an ongoing crime scene investigation. It would be a shame if poor Mr Lamb3rts got whacked at the ATM after withdrawing his money. Very Happy

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds good to me, I'll get some recording equipment sorted out.. would be rude not to share.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic