SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my first real bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
angre1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't even know this site existed, but I knew about the scams already, so when I got one about a 3 million dollar transfer, I signed on for it. I gave him nonsense details about my life, and Mr. Hary (sic) Moore actually called me. I had slipped up and given them my actual phone number (not listed to my real name, though, so no big deal!). Anyway, we had several phone calls about me coming to ghana to facilitate the transfer. The phone calls always went like this:

Him: "Hello, my brother. This is Mr. Hary Moore."
Me: "No, this is Dr. Swajm."
Him: "Umm...no, this is Mr. Hary Moore."
Me: "Uh, no, this is Dr. Swajm."
Him: "No no no, this is Hary Moore."
Me: "No, I am Dr. Swajm. I do know a Mr. Hary Moore. He is my business partner overseas. I shall tell him you called."

And then I would hang up. Then I would send "Mr. Hary Moore" an email telling him that some stranger had called my cell phone asking for him, so I am thinking the jig was up. I would assure Mr. Hary Moore that I did not give out any information on him, and hung up on the unknown caller. I would invariably get an email back stating that I had done the right thing. After a few weeks of this, I finally couldn't hold back the laughter. I answered the phone, and I asked him how much it cost him to call me each time. I went on to tell him I had not intention of sending him any money, as I was financially secure and didn't need his paltry million (my share of the transfer), and to know he wouldn't get his two million made it worthwhile. I got this final letter from him:

Dear john,
ohhh john i spent all my money to furnish this transaction and place your name in our computer data base system.but instead you fooled me.when i started this transaction i placed your name in our traditional native doctor and i spend money to do this.today you said you dont want again.i and my native doctor is involking your spirit and we are giving you 16 days to live in this world.you can not pass this day i give you.hahahahahahaahahahahaha.

i am the jasitarbdflpebfhyro native man.watch your back

Sadly, I didn't give him my real name, so if someone named John Winslow dies mysteriously, probably my fault.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Angre, Welcome to 419 Eater. People will give you some advice, which can be summed up as follows:
1 Read the Stickies
2 Find a Mentor
3 Bait Safely!
4 Kiss your free time Good Bye

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@angre1 - Welcome to eater! Happy Hunting! I loved the lad's "dear John" letter. This especially,
Quote:
i am the jasitarbdflpebfhyro native man.watch your back
Laughing There's a nice siggy for you! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater angre1.

I echo what the Doc said. In spades. Particularly the free time bit.

And a death threat on your first post! Shocked . That's set the bar pretty high - I think mine was "Hi, I'm new here"

We'll be expecting great things of you......

(no pressure, though) Very Happy

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Angre1 - Happy baiting!

Have fun!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
angre1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you much for the warm welcome. I know what you mean by having no more free time. I did that one above last week, and this week I have won a lotto for 750,000 and been contacted by a lovely russian lass who i am sure will need money for a plane ticket. They must see the bobber drop into the lake and everyone casts a line at the spot...
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater angre1

You wrote:
I got one about a 3 million dollar transfer

Then you wrote:
I have won a lotto for 750,000

You really need to pick a better class of scammer. Laughing

Have fun.
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from General Chat. GC is for non-scam-related topics. Wink Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic