SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rick Roll'ed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
joemamma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you ever try rick rolling a 419 scammer? Its really funny cause it takes a long time to exit out the program. Some of them might get paranoid and restart their computer. here's a website to one:
snipped TS
dont follow the link unless you know how to get out of it quickly!
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's also not condoned on this forum, if I know what you're talking about. A logic bomb, that pops up a window which pops up another window, etc, etc until the system crashes?

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, as hacker says it's not condoned...

Basically, because 9 times out of 10 they are using a computer in an internet cafe and not thier own... Therefore we might end up damaging an innocent cafe owner...

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to sure about the term Rick Rolling but if its what i think it is what's the problem?, i'm presuming it's one of them annoying things that pops up hundreds of little windows until you kick the cat, As long as these thing contain nothing malicious they won't be a problem and will piss a lad off big style.

Edit: Ignore all of the above, this is Rick Rolling http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rick+roll
This should never be used on anyone, not even lads, it's to extreme Laughing Laughing

pony pony Mortar x18
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we need a mod ruling on this thread.

Do I hear keys?

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.

Rick Astley singing wouldn't violate any of the guidlines, if that is what it was, provided it was just an obfuscated link to a youtube video; that would have nothing to do with baiting, though.

This:
Quote:
Its really funny cause it takes a long time to exit out the program.
and this:
Quote:
dont follow the link unless you know how to get out of it quickly!
implied something else entirely, and the reason for this thread being locked and the link being pulled.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic