SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
FOOL AIN'T YOU ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU ARE TYPING ? THANK GOD THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE A TOUT.

IDIOT THEY SAID, GIVE RESPECT TO THOSE THAT RESPECT THEMSALVES.

HEY MR FOOL, YOU BETTER KNOW THAT I AM NOT INSULTING YOU RATHER I'M
TELLING YOU THE TRUTH.

IF I MAY ASK YOU, HOW IS YOUR HIV/AIDS DOING? HOPE IS GETTING WORST EVERY MINUTE. YES IS GOOD FOR YOU LITTLE RAT.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY? ANYWAY NO NEED FOR ME TO ASK YOU ABOUT THAT STUPID SMELLING THING YOU CALLED MOTHER.

IDIOT DO YOU RECOGNIZE GOD? FOOL HAD IT BEEN YOU DO , YOU WILL NOT MENTIONED THE NAME OF THAT YOU POWERLESS OGWUGWU.

YOUR TIME IS UP, FOOL LIKE YOU THAT DOESN'T KNOW HIS LEFT AND RIGHT.

CRIMINAL LIKE YOU. YOUR FATHER WAS KILLED BY THE POLICE AND YOU WILL BE KILL BY HIV/ AIDS.

YOUR FAMILY DON'T HAVE ANY GOOD RECORD FOOL.

YOUR UGLY MOTHER IS DYING OF HIV/ AIDS, AND YOU TOO IDIOT.

YOU WILL KEEP SUFFERING TILL YOU DIE.

ALTHOUGH YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY.

FOOL, CRAP, ASSHOLE, IDIOT, YOU WON'T LAST UP NEXT 7HRS.

DIE NOW AND REST IN PIECES FOOL. STUPID THING WITH PROMISCUOUS ATTITUDE

[email protected] still doesn't get it:

Quote:
Bros person no de mistake de bomb i just de try to make small moni for skool no be me course am na just say moni no de and i no get papa to train me for skool again no vex i be just mail me back on [email protected] so we can talk better there cos this is a biz id take care of urself and stay blessed.
Iyke

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i never blame you *DELETED* that his family at home sucking dog ass, assuming your wife and your mother are sweet on bed i would have allow my dog to fuck them but i dont want my dog to get hiv..
you mooron,rots in hell foolish old fool...babatunde ko babaole ni,,,ole olosha,,,where you dey foolish man ,jobless asshole,if you get work,you no go dey for internet ...eru oyinbo..u go watch their dead body till you die

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THE BATTLE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN.DON'T MAKE EMPTY NOISE THAT CAN'T BE HEARD.JUST WATCHOUT AND SEE WHAT BEFALLS YOU.THE TIME IS RUNNING AGAINST YOU...CLICK..CLICK..CLICK..........WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES,YOU WILL SEE DEATH LOCKING AROUND.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your stupidity and foolishness smells.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MR FOOL,

FUCK OFF IDIOT LIKE YOU BABATUNDE, I HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE WITH YOU JOBLESS FOOL.

YOU ARE A POOR MAN THAT'S WHY YOUR THINKING IS VERY LOW. YOU REASON LIKE SOMEONE THAT WAS BORN PREMATURELY.

IDIOT LIKE YOU, SINCE YOUR UGLY MOTHER DOESN'T REGARD YOU WHO ELSE DO YOU EXPECT TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN EXISTENCE FOOL.

I HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERALLY THAT YOU HAVE NO LEVEL AT ALL.

POVERTY IS A BAD THING AND IT HAVE AFFECTED YOUR BRAIN. MAD MAN LIKE YOU.

GO AND FUCK YOUR SMELLING MOTHER AS USUAL IDIOT.

MOTHERFUCKER YOU BETTER LAY LOW FOOL.
SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU.

NOBODY IS BLAMING YOU BECAUSE OLIVER DE COQUE SAYS ONYE OWU ITE DI KA ONYE AWGU NA AKPA.

FOOL.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Devguy it would be fun to bait ganstarforlife he seems like a lot of fun Laughing

From [email protected]

WITHOUT BEEN TOLD I ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
YEAH MY MOTHER IS FRESH NOT THAT SMELLING THING YOU CALLED MOTHER.

BESIDES SHE WAS TRYING TO EARN A LIVING THAT WAS WHY SHE JOIN PROSTITUTION. AND NOW SHE IS HIV /AIDS.

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR TYPE OF PERSON,BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKER.

TALKING ABOUT MONEY SON OF A BITCH I'M MONEY MAKING MACHINE FOOL.

I AM RICH FOOL. YOU CAN NEVER DREAM OF ACHIEVING ONE QUARTER OF MY WEALTH.

SO YOU BETTER DROP DEAD IDIOT.

GO SUCK YOUR UGLY MOTHER'S PUSSY MOTHERFUCKER.

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Homer --- good to see you back
@Strongside --- the "gangstar" is a complete idiot. He will respond to any insult. Baiting him is a good idea.

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE, GO AND STUDY YOUR ENGLISH DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU BE BIG FOOL,

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? GO AND FUCK YOUR MAMA AND FATHER.

SON OF A BITCH... NEVER MAIL ME AGAIN OR ELSE I WIL HACK YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS..

[email protected]
Quote:
You are quite unfortunate,your lazy parents never sent you to school because they were eaten and swallowed by poverty.It did not actually surprise me when read your meaningless mail to me because i identified your type who hail from the pity of hell,little wonder,thats a permanent home for you and your generation.And if you have a second chance,pray to have a hard working,successful and God fearing parents who will find it worthy to send you to school.
Piss off and stop bastardizing the internet,hell bound ingrates like you have done more harm with the internet than good and yet success is far from you because poverty runs in your blood.
Kuman

[email protected]
Quote:
IF U NO PAY OTHER GO PAY I DON ATTACH YOUR 250,000,000POUNDS FOR YOU OK GO TO THE NEAREST WESRERN UNION OFFICE AND CASH THE MONEY OK U FOOL REV MY FOOT ASHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU , YOUR FAMILY AND GENERATION TO COME. YOU NO GO SEE BETTER FOR YOUR LIFE AS FROM TODAY AND I PROMISE YOU SAY E DON REACH TIME U WEY BE SAY ALL THE GOOD TINS WEY DON ARRANGE FOR YOUR L;IFE GO DEY SPOIL.

YOUR GENERATION TO COME WILL NEVER SEE GOOD, YOUR PARENT GO DEY REGRET ANYTIME WEY DEM SEE U AND YOU LIFE GO SPOIL AND YOU DEY RETATE PPLE LIKE SHEET. ALL THE PPLE WEY DON LIKE U BEFORE DON START TO DEY HATE U AS FROM MOMENT. LIFE WILL BE MISRABLE TO YOU FROM NOW TILL YOU WILL DIE AND 1KOBO WILL NEVER WITH 1KOBO IN YOUR POCKET AS I DEY TALK AM NOW. ALL THE EVIL THINGS THIS YEAR WILL DEFINATELY COME UR WAY AS I DEY MAIL YOU THIS CAUSE. ALL THE CAUSE INSIDE BIBLE AND HOLY QURAN WILL BE UPON U AND YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: na EFCC is ready for pick up ANY TIME BELT ME OOOO

DEAR POOR MAN LIKE YOU I PITTY YOU BECUZ YOU DEY SUFFER FOR CAFE EVERYDAY NA SO SO RUN RUN YOU DEY RUN SO DEY GO CATCH BCUZ YOU NAME DEY FOR EFCC HAND BOTH YOUR MAMA AND PAPA SISTER BROTHER GENERATION ETC....

UNA GO SOON PERISH, YOU DON FORGET SEY LAST TIME NA YOU PUT LIGTH WEN ME USE FUCK YOUR MAMA BUT I NO GREE DO SECOND ROUND CUZ HER TOTO DEY SMELL NA HIM MAKE YOU DEY SMELL, DIS IS WHY YOU ALWAYS GO TO CAFE TO GO THIEF PEOPLE MONEY WASH YOUR SELF BUT SORRY NOTHING FOR YOUOOO. THANK YOUR PAPA SEY YOU CALL YOUR SELF DEVIL NA HIM GOOD FOR YOU .

YOU SON OF A BITCH.

[email protected]
Quote:
OMO GOD go purnish your papa, your mam your unbron children, and ur destiny.
U go suffer until you die, Moto go kill you this yr, Na mad man fuck ur mama born you. As you finish reading this email all this cause will start happening in your life Amen.

By the special grace of GOD you go die of suffer AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE U.DO I NO U BEFORE HAVE I DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO U.Y U DEY INSULT MY MAMA WETIN HER AND MY SISTER DO U.

GUY MEN CHECK THE ADDRESS WAY U DEY SEND THE TIN TO OOOOOO.BEFORE AXE MAN MATCH U

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father and ur mother is MODERFUKER , puci like u ,BUSH MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR FATHER IS A BASTARD!!!!

UR PAPA AND UR FAMILY NA BASTARDS
U NOR FEAR U DEY REPLY MAY MAIL LIKE DAT , TIME WEN U FOR TAKE WOK NAIM U TAKE DEY CARSE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY
BASTARD BLACK BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN FUCK YOUR HEAD.... you way be big way nor get work to reply . mugu

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ALERT

allen gooding <[email protected]>

Has requested a flood of insults!

This was hilarious, I just got a pile of messages from him all of a sudden.

It would be great if you guys could help bury him. Wink

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ abuse sent

I've got some decent replies in today.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FUCK YOUR MOTHER
IF U KNOW ME U GO RUN FAR, MY NAME NA IBAKA RUGGED AIRLORD FROM EKPOMA AKA OKHAI NEXT MAY JKJK FUCK UR DEAL ATAH,
MAY OCEANICBANK GET UR ASS IN THE NAME OF JKJK, ATAH.
YOU ARE NOT A GEE FUCK U AND YOUR FUCKING MOTHER A COURTESAN I HAVE FUCKED HER DRY PUSSY ASK HER ABOUT THE IBARKA THAT FUCKED HER BEFORE SHE MEET YOUR FATHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: THIS IS YOUR LIFE TAKE IT BEFORE YOU DIE

YOU FOOLISH NIGERIA SCAMMER, EFCC WILL CATUH ONE DAY, FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: EMEKE MAMA NA SECRET ASHAWO

FAKE DOCTOR........

YOU WILL REMAIN MUGU IN YOUR LIFE AND COME RAIN COME SUN GUY MAN MUST PICK FROM YOU ONE DAY...IF NOT DIRECTLY INDIRECTLY AND I SEE YOU SERVING GUYMAN ONE DAY AND TAKING HIS COMMANDS FOR YOU TO SEE FOOD.FINALLY GUY MEN IS FORKING YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTERS NOW SECRETLY BUT YOU DONT KNOW AS A MAGA YOU BE.

FORK UR GENERATION.

GUY MEN MUST CONTINUE TO PICK HUGE HUGE MONEY AND KEEP FORKING MUGUS WIFE LIKE YOURS.

YOUR MAMA NYASH MBAMBA MUGU KA IBU

[email protected]
Quote:
dear satan
how ever you must not 4get that heil fier is there 4 you so however i must tell you that one day you go in 4ever and ever,
As for me iam a winner dont 4get that the power in me is more than that in you okso as you read and understand this may holy Goest fier beging rith now to fire yuo in the maighy name off JESUS CHRIST amen
holy Goest fier
holy Goest fier
holy Goest fier
from obi in CHRIST
I cover my self with the blood of JESUS CHRIST
................................................................................
Emeka listen to me if you dont mind ok
this wold was grat by the word of mouth iam not in the suport of you calling your self satan whil yuo aer not we aer traying to bind the devil and you aer claming to be devil both why i have to be so fast in binding to let you know that is not good to claim wath you aer not upto

[email protected]
Quote:
why u dey tout ur life well i no get time to spend with owo like you. YOU KNOW WHAT MAKE THUNDER KILL YOUR PAPA, YOUR MAMA, YOUR VILLAGERS ONLY IF YOU GET ANY OF THESE. IDIOT ANY THING YOU TELL ME NA BAK 2 SENDER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Emeka,

Am so ashamed that you are an igbo person with low orrientation.

Am so ashamed that a Nigerian who knows how the street of Nigeria is could sound like this.

Hope you get all you want.

Big man pikin weh im papa still de feed and has no feelings for poor people.

May God help you and your life when you and your greedy parent rest in hell for not having a helping hand to help your fellow masses in the street.

Fool like you.

Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: WWAIST TIME BABOO.

MONKEY SHA U NOR GET WOOK WAY YOU GO DE DO NA TO BEGINE ABUSE YOUR MAMA TOTO AND TOUR PAPA PRICK JOBLESS BOY IF YOU LIKE UES YOUR MASTER TIME ANY HOW TAKE DE WRITE YEYE MAIL TO YUOR MAMA TOTO . BIG FOOL . NIGERIA BABOO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA GO GO HELL, YOUR PAPA GRAVE YOU YOU GO GO JAIL, YOUR SISTER SHE GO THIEF AND YOUR WIFE TERRORIST, YOUR SON GAY, YOUR DAUGHTER GO BE ARMED ROBBER.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER PRICK, YOUR MAMA TOTO, YOUR FAMILY GO POOR SOTE THEM GO DIE FINISH. YOUR GENERATION, GENERATION NO GO DIE BETTER, ALL OF THEM GO DIE POOR, THEM GO PUSH TRUCK. YOUR SONS GO PUSH TRUCK OR GO BE CONDUCTOR. YOUR DAUGHTERS GO BE ASHAWO ONE ONE NAIRA. YOU GO DIE OOOH
NO BE FOOL YOU BE. I KNOW BLAME YOU AT ALL. YOUR HEAD LIKE EARLY MEN OWN. YOU SABI ME SOOO, NA ME FUCK YOUR WIFE LAST MONTH; IDIOT. IF YOU GET GUTS SEND ME YOUR OWN PHONE NUMBER IF I KNOW FUCK YOU UP. MY GUY I GO DOG YOU OOOH YOU DEY CRASE. JOO MAN LIKE YOU AND YOU WILL DIE A JOO MAN. THE DAY I FUCKED YOUR WIFE NA SO SHE DEY SMELL FOR TOTO AND SHE NO EVEN WASH HER PANTS SELF. GUY YOU DEY TRY OOH. WELL SHA I STILL GIVE HER FIFTY NAIRA MAKE SHE TAKE BUY YOU FOOD MAKE YOU FOR NO DIE FOR HUNGRY. GOD PUNISH YOU THERE BASTARD.

NA YOUR GRAND PAPA WRITE YOU THIS MAIL. YOU GO SOON MEET AM UP FOR HE GRAVE. *DELETED*.

LET ME GIVE YOU A PIECE OF ADVISE FOR YOU ILLITRACY SAKE. GO AND STICK YOUR DICK IN A MONKEYS ASS BECAUSE THAT IS YOUR LEVEL. INFACT MONKEYS ARE WISER THAN YOU.
LET ME SOUND YOU A NOTE OF WARNING. IF YOU DON'T BACK OFF,YOU WILL SEE AND KNOW WHAT SPIRITUALITY MEANS BECAUSE I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE AGAIN. BOTH DAY AND NIGHT.
I WILL ONLY OPEN THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ONCE MORE , AFTER THAT, I WILL DASH THE BOX. IF YOU EVER SEND ANY RUBBISH TO ME AGAIN, CONSIDER THAT YOU HAVE MURDERED SLEEP. AND YOU WILL SLEEP NO MORE YOU BASTARD

GO SUCK UR YORUBA FATHERS COCK FAGGOT FOR I AM DEY KING OF FESTAC NOW

SINCERELY,
moss johnson
234-80-6093-5508

[email protected]
Quote:
OLD BOY ABI NA WETIN THEY CALL U I NO SAY NA BASSSSTAAAD U BE WHERE YOU DEY NOW DEVIL AND WINTCH GO DEY BATISE YOU EVERYDAY BY DAY ANY WAY I NEVER GET TIME FOR U I WILL STLLL WRITE YOU BACK MONKEY JACOP LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH ALL YOUR FAMILY THAT YOUR MAMA ROTTEN WATER WATER TOTO WEY BIG LIKE WELL WEY DEY FOR OKOKO OR AJEGUNLE, IF U C ME SELF U NO GO FIT TALK BECAUSE I PASS YOU FOR THIS WORLD AND YOU NEXT GENERATION EVEN YOUR FORE FATHER NO EVEN REACH MY PICKING, EVEN THE MONEY WEY DEY FOR MY PICKING ACOUNT FOR YOUR LIVE AND ALL YOUR FAMILY GENERATION UNA NO FIT GET AM FOR UNA LIFE, U KNOW HOW MANY HOUSE I GET FOR VGC? OR HOW MANY HUMMER I GET FOR NIJA? INFACT I NO NEED TO ARGUE WITH U BECASE U AND YOUR PAPA YOUR MAMA AND SISTERS OR YOUR GREAT GRAND GRAD GENERATION NO EVEN REACH MY SECURITY FOR NIJA. MAKE DOG LICK UR MAMA TOTO, AND YOU GO DIE THIS YEAR.
BEST WISHES
MULTI MILLONAIRE
BIG BOY

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more replies

[email protected]
Quote:
My guy,
how can write such, when u are doing the same job. look at your email address [email protected]. When thief abuses theif, then, he is refering to himself.
Well, u are a small boy.
Goodluck

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL PLEASE GO AND ASK YOUR MOTHER HOW IS YOUR REAL FATHER
BECAUSE NA MY HORSE AN FUCK YOU MOTHER BORN YOU WHILE YOU FATHER DEY SULK
THE HORSE COCK.
REV HENRY EMEKA I DEY WRITE GMAIL NOW TO CLOSE YOUR BOX FOOOOL
DEVIL KILL YOU FOR THERE

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear so called Rev Emeka
Thanks so much for your mail, I understood the contents very well,well i am not disturbed because you are a product of what you wrote and i know that you are related to Rev. King.
He has turned all the brains in your family upside down and inside out.
You are a victim of frustration and broken home.
I wish u all that u ever wish your enemy.
Bye
Regards

[email protected]
Quote:
that is how the right men talks

find me one client my Nigeria broda.

send to me on this mai address so that man life go move ahead.
1 love
name Okpabio.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST BE REAL BIG FOOL,MUGU... MR CBN ...... OLE OLOSHA...ERU OYINBO ..USELESS HUMAN BEING, I WONDER WHY YOU WAN KILL YOUR SELF,IS THIS SO UPSET ,THEN ROT IN HELL YOU *DELETED*,FUCKING *DELETED*.,....I GUESS YOU NO GET MAMA AGAIN AFTER THE OYINBO DOG DON FUCK AM GIVE AM HIV... EVEN YOU SMELLING WIFE BOB MY DOG AND CAT READY TO LINK AM,,,DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT IS MY PETS ...FOOLISH OLD FOOL WEY CALL HIMSELF REVEREND ..WHO GAVE YOU THAT TITLE NA GOD GO PUNISH YOU WITH YOUR GENERATION..OLE REV HENRY OLOSHA,ALOKIOLOHUN KIGBE EMEKA ..OMO IBO ARM ROBBER

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH UR LIFE IDIOT LIKE U BRING UR MAMA TOTO MY ROTWALER
AND U CALL URSELF REV HENRY EMAKA DEVIL GO KILL U

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR OTULA
I DON SEE SAY DAT GONO WEY YOU CARRY FROM THAT HEN WEY DEY MY BACKYARD U NO DEY EVEN SHAME TO DEY DEY FUCK ANT. NO BLAME BE CAUSE I SEE U.ANYWAY TIME NA MONEY BUT IF YOU REACH HOUSE TELL YOUR MAMA SAY MAKE SHE NO DEY FLASH ME BECAUSE I NO GO FUCK AM AGAIN "OTU YA AGBALA UKA"
HAVE ANICE MUDAFUCKEN DAY YOU CRAZY COCK SUCKING MUDA FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: na EFCC is ready for pick up ANY TIME BELT ME OOOO
NA YOUR PAPA AND MAMA WEN GO SOON DIE BELT ME SO MAKE YOU GO TALK TO DEM FAST YOU FOOL WEN GO DIE FOR POORVERTY GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER MAKE I FIND YOU NACK YOU DOWN IDIOT LIKE YOU....FUCK YOU AND GO TO HELL .

[email protected]
Quote:
maluu, iga ano obodooyebo 30 yas igayi ewete peni ihe igaanneme wu ire otu nde ocha mumu Dr. Emeka

[email protected]
Quote:
u and ur family will die and b4 u people die,u will no no peace.since u dnt know me and u have the nerves to abuse me,back to sender is my prayer 4 u.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender emeka by fire by thunder Holy ghost fire to all your entire Family in Jesus name AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

[email protected]
Quote:
OMO GUY U DEY FUCK UP BIG TIME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TRY GIVE URSELF BRAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
u no dey even shame say u no fit spell ordinary fool .u spell am like mumu wey no even see the four walls of kindergarten. correction

JUMP IN RIVAR NIJA N DIE LIKE A FULL

correction 1
JUMP IN RIVER NOT RIVAR
DIE LIKE A FOOL NOT FULL

ANYWAY THIS CURSE NA FOR YOUR PRESENT AND COMING GENERATIONS.U GO REMAIN POOR MAN FOR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: UR MAMA TOTO
guy,se na wetin all ur mates dey do online be this???...instead make u work hard collect money go buy house for ur village,i know say u be one spoilt kid wey no need to work before him chop...YOU R A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!!....BORN BASTARD!!!!!!!!!.......IBO BOI!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ASS HOLE

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL! I WISH YOU A SUCCESSFULLY VICTIM ONCE AGAIN, POVERTY WILL COVER YOUR FAMILY FOR THE REST OF YOUR GENERATION IN JESUS NAME AMEN! COME UP TOWN IF YOU CAN AFFORT EVEN FLIGHT TICKET! THEN I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE RELL CASH, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN ASS HOLE, YOU FUCKING BORN THRO WAY, TRY AND GET TO KNOW THAT GUY MAN NEVER IN SALT HIS FOLLOW GUY MAN, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL BY USING A KID FUCKING PEGGING ENGLISH TO WRITE, IF YOU ARE EDUCATED KINDLY USE PROPER ENGLISH WHEN ABUSING SOMEONE , MU GU!!!

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more respondents Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: na your mama toto
no MAGA GO PAY U 1 KOBO for your entire life in name of the lord amen and na so u go poor like church rat u basterd

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: WISH YOU THE SAME AS WELL REV IDIOT
NA GOD TO FIRE AND PUT SAND IN YOUR GARRI IT SEEMS THAT SOMETHING DEY WORRY YOU HEAD WHO DEY ACT LIKE SMALL BOY HERE NOW YOU DEY CURSE ANOTHER PERSON WHEN YOU SELF DEY DO THE SAME THING NA GOD GO FIRE YOU AND ALSO PUNISH YOUR FAMILY.....INTEURKA INTEBR NA HIM BI YOUR MAMA NAME OK STUPID

[email protected]
Quote:
Your just a fool, for taking the time to write such.
Without things like this,I know you would have ended up arse-hole
What else do you know other that talking like a market woman that you and
your mother are.

If I see fools like you,I dont spare them,I could kill you for free, bitch.

If you had a responsible home and a Mother you will know that you your
just a fool.You will remain a street fool forever.Simple sentence you
can't make

[email protected]
Quote:
FAKE Rev. H3nry 3m3ka GOD WILL PAY YOU TOO FOR BEING A FAKE REV

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank you that the Almighty bless you
You is worse than hell for me you know very well

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi there my unknown friend,

it gives me so much joy to see that someone whom i don't even know derives so much pleasure in insulting me and everyone in my family, anyways i don;t really have much to say but to let you know that i am not the worse human on earth,beside there are thieves on the street that rub human face to face while i do ma shitt on the net,its just a thing of the mind if u are not intrested simply ignore the mail and delete,take good care of yourself and i advice you stop insulting peeps like that,just imagine if i was the one insulting you and your beloved mother like this of which i know you cheris her so much.

eazy up man.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very stupid to say all that I think you are wise not knowing you are a fool and to be a fool till you die basted you will die in poverty, listen am already I big boy God has bless me olodo I know you are a lost son to your stupid family continue to be fool forever. ha ha ha ha ha.

[email protected]
Quote:
i know say u no get father u no get mother cos if you get u go respect ur mother toto,know say na hungry bastrad u bi wey lack respect 4 mothers na him fit talk like this.

anyway na my advice bi this to u,grow up eapp like u with hunch back like that of camel sooooo.

u get prick?as u dey talk fuck fuck soo na ur type sugar don kill and just by seeing a womans lap u ar done for cos ur prick no dey work at all if not ur Neighbor no dey fuck ur wife and mother look well if ur children ressemble u ooh! the
Irony of it all bi say ur wife, mother pussy dey smell but just dey help dem just becos of say she dey pay me well and for the pikin wey I want make she born 4 me don�t worry I go soon come claim my children.baboon mouth pkomo mouth like you.rich fool wey no say be say woman get respect.if I be u and God forbid I no it bi u just take acid die.

Earth don reject u already so heaven no fit accept ur shadow not to talk of ur foolishself.

Look tell ur girl friend/wife say I dey com fuck her again since she sabi the thing .e bi like say na dog disvirgin ur mamma and wife/girl friend wey she take dey fuck like my Dog Jack.

Sooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy 44444444444 u omo ota ode bururuku ko ni da fun awon elebge e ati iwo noy

if u mail me again den i know say true true na Dog fuck ur mamma born u.idiot like you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO GO AND FUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO THEM GO CLOSE YOUR BOX TODAY

[email protected]
Quote:
How Can u call your self REV... And insult Me... Na Lagos go be your bus stop.... You can never been happy in your life... na soso yyour elder you go dey insult and by must them most swear for you.... I have said it...
Baba God I have done nottun to this man.. but he decide to insult me... May his day and night always be INSULT as he has done to me today....

All this think wey you write na Back to sender....

Uche My my father put hand to this because he have seen that i have done u nottun....

have a nice day

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GOD BLESS THE DEAD

IF YOU CALLED YOURSELF GUY MAN, YOU DONT HAVE TO INSULTS YOURSELF LIKE THIS. ANYWAY I DEY MALAYSIA NOT NIGERIA, DONT HAVE TO INSULT SOME1 MOTHER, FOR THINGS LIKE THIS. ONLY GOD CAN SAY NOT MAN.

HAVE A GOOD DAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
What is your problem,

Don't you know that i knew everything that happened to you mum, you killed here after we just have our dinner.

Please do not talk too much because i will expose you once i hear any noncence from you and will make sure you are eliminated.....

Regards ,

Almira

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL AS I WAS READING THE EMAIL I WAS FUCKING YOUR MOTHER
AND SISTER AND YOUR FATHER FANNING ME TO MAKE SURE THAT GOOD JOB

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a complete fool and stupid baa boo.

You don't have common sense good jugdement and you will remain ignorance in life bcos you don't want to know and you will never know anything in this world unless you accept that you are a ignorance.

I know you sleep with your mother before even to your sisters and relatives bcos you are a feeble minded person who don't know what life is bcos if you know you wont write that fuck to me.

Go to heal and suck your mum pussy, and also fuck your own daughter.

jump_4_joy [email protected] is back happy crowd
Quote:
Subject: SENSELESS MAN

MR FOOL,

YOU MUST DIE TONIGHT IDIOT. AS OLD AS YOU ARE YOU CAN'T BOAST OF ANY THING EWU.

YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY IS NO MORE WORKING ALL BECAUSE OF YOU FOOL.

YOUR MOTHER WILL SOON JOIN YOU FUCKING FATHER IN HELL FIRE IDIOT.

AND YOU WILL ALSO JOIN THEM AS WELL. THAT YOU POWERLESS OGWUGWU CAN'T EVEN RESCUE YOU FOOL.

YOUR MOTHER BORROWED MONEY FROM MANY PEOPLE. HER HOPE WAS IF SHE FUCK AS USUAL SHE WILL PAY THEM BACK. BUT NOW SHE IS ABOUT TO DIE.

YOU CAN NEVER EXECUTE YOUR PROJECT IN THIS LIFE IDIOT.

WORTHLESS MAN LIKE YOU

MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU. CRAP THAT'S DEAD ALREADY.

I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE DAY LIGHT FOOL.

THE POOREST MAN ON EARTH. YOU HAVE NO MISSION IN LIFE THAT'S WHY YOU GO ABOUT BEGGING FOR FOOD.

YOU WILL DIE OF EVIL. YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER WAS KILLED BY THE POLICE SO TELL ME HOW YOU WILL HAVE GOOD RECORD IDIOT.

HEY MR FOOL THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE TILL YOU DIE.

OTU NNE GI IDIOT.

STUPID MAN.
SENSELESS MAN

YOU ARE ABUSING THE COMPUTER BY TYPING THAT SHIT YOUR ARE TYPING FOOL.

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS IS THE ONE MESSING THIS WHOLE DEAL UP EWU.

YOU HAVE NO TALENT. I HAVE TO YOU THAT BEFORE STUPID THING.

I WISH YA'LL DEATH....AMEN
THUNDER WILL STRIKE ALL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TO DEATH. NONE OF YOU WILL WITHNESS GOOD THINGS IN LIFE FOOL.

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOOL.

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THANKS FOR REMINDING ME THAT UR FATHER DON'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING B4 HE GAVE BIRTH TO A USELESS SON LIKE U I PRAY THAT MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD CONTINUE TO MAKE Y WAYWORD U KNOW WHAT AM VERY HAPPY THAT I HAVE UR NAME I SHALL TRACE YOU TO D END I SHALL BE SENDING YOUR NAME TO THE OGUN OF OUR SHERINE SINCE U CAN SEE SOMETHING AND REMOVE UR EYES I HAVE MEAN U MAN DON'T THINK AM JOKING AND BY THE TIME THINGS ARE VERY DIFFICULT FOR U, YOU SHALL COME AND BEG.

YOU DON;T JUST INSULT SOMEBODY DAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW IS WHERE ABOUT SO YOU HAVE ENTA MY RED LIST THANK GOD THAT THE IGBO BOY DAT I DONE DIS HAVE RUN FROM INTERNET U SHALL SEE WHAT U ARE LOOKING FO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU HAD BETTER TO SEE SOME PSYCHIATRIC DOCTOR BECAUSE WITH THE WAY YOU GOING YOUR FAMILY WILL SOON LOOSE YOU LIKE YOUR NAME SOUNDS (AMODA) TO SOME MURDER VICTIM. SILLY BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BABA MONKEY BABA GOAT AND ALL WHAT HAVE YOU IN STOKE OF BABA THE BASTERED

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
My Guy you fuck up by saying all that shit

but make i tell you one thing you go die before the end of the mounth

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Get Real Man, Did you not get a standard education..what you have just sent me is all junk, you really need to prep urself all over. ciao ahh ahh aaha hha hah a ha ha ha h a ha

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hello fool,

i know say u no get father u no get mother cos if you get u go respect ur mother toto,know say na hungry bastrad u bi wey lack respect 4 mothers na him fit talk like this.

anyway na my advice bi this to u,grow up eapp like u with hunch back like that of camel sooooo.

u get prick?as u dey talk fuck fuck soo na ur type sugar don kill and just by seeing a womans lap u ar done for cos ur prick no dey work at all if not ur Neighbor no dey fuck ur wife and mother look well if ur children ressemble u ooh! the
Irony of it all bi say ur wife, mother pussy dey smell but just dey help dem just becos of say she dey pay me well and for the pikin wey I want make she born 4 me don’t worry I go soon come claim my children.baboon mouth pkomo mouth like you.rich fool wey no say be say woman get respect.if I be u and God forbid I no it bi u just take acid die.

Earth don reject u already so heaven no fit accept ur shadow not to talk of ur foolishself.

Look tell ur girl friend/wife say I dey com fuck her again since she sabi the thing .e bi like say na dog disvirgin ur mamma and wife/girl friend wey she take dey fuck like my Dog Jack.

Sooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy 44444444444 u omo ota ode bururuku ko ni da fun awon elebge e ati iwo noy

if u mail me again den i know say true true na Dog fuck ur mamma born u.idiot like you

Mortar x5
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more unhappy lads Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U FOOL, GOOD FOR NOTING NIGERIANS

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU ARE A FOOL IN THE HILL/I WISH YOU DEATH

OTU MAMA GI NA ESI ISI.NKITA NA SI NA AZU ALA NNE GI.MONKEY DEY FUCK UR MOTHER AND SHE IS ALSO A HALLOT.I WISH YOU DEATH AND PORVERTY AND IT MUST COME TO PASS MARK TODAYS DATE.YOU WILL DIE BY ACCIDENT ALONE.

EZIIIIIIIIII

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: talk like a fool,i wonder who da hell thought you how to use the computer

Death is your potion in life you coward lean how to spell well you good for nothing beast from Igbo land,that's how you guys show yourself.

Go fuck ur mother hole............

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I AM SENT TO TELL YOU THIS
FROM TODAY HENSFORTH HARDSHIP WILL BECOME THE GOOD MORNING AND GOOD EVENING TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY INVLUDING YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
U THING U CAN CHOP ME SO THAT IS WHY I LET U KNOW THAT I AM NOT A FOOL LIKE U FULK U IT WAS NOT BAKASSI BOYS THAT MAKE U RUN AWAY OUT OF STATE

[email protected]
Quote:
NNA WHY NOW I AM A HUSLA LIKE YOU SO DONT PRAY BAD PRAYER FOR ME BECAUSE IF YOU DO IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT LIKE YOU WHEN NO GET WORK .
AM ONE OF THE REAL GEE IN COUNTRY.
GO FUCK YOU MAMA FROM THE BACK SIDE

[email protected]
Quote:
OBOY GO TO HAIL I DONT NEED YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
MR BASTERD, YOU CAN'T SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH BECAUSE YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WAS TOO POOR TO SEND YOU TO SCHOOL AS A RESULT OF POVERTY HERIDETRY FROM THERE PARENT WHICH ALSO QUALIFIED YOU AS A POTENTIAL POOR MAN FOR LIFE.

ENJOY YOUR POVERTY INHERITANCE MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
U dey mad oh rev.wetin dey do ur mama ebi lik say u don chop craze abi na craze chop u.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U PASS your dirt mama
u are a fool of 40, you r a wanted criminal fbi will catch u soon big foollllllllllllllll

[email protected]
Quote:
GOODAY UCHE,
PLS TRY TO CALL ME SO WELL CAN TAKL ABOUT THIS OK
2348037846381 LIFE IS TURST

OK

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS THIS SHIT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT,I AM NOT IN FASTAC LIKE YOU SAID OR IN NIGERIA,I AM IN STATES,SO YOU HAVE TO STOP WRITE FUCKING SHIT TO RESPONIBLE
PEOPLE LIKE ME.FUCK YOU ALL BASTARD.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO AND ALL YOUR FAMILY,YOU FUCKING
DEVIL,IF YOU HAVE MAMA YOU CANNOT TALK SHIT TO
SOMEBODY.

GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.YOU
FUCKING MAD MAN.ALL THAT I SAY I AM BACK TO YOU AND
YOUR FAMILY IN DOUBLE FORD.I WILL SEND YOUR CONTACT TO
EFCC TO COME AND GET YOU FUCKING 419 MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
i fock your mother and she born you ,i told her to live you in the hospital and come with pilo

[email protected]
Quote:
PEOPLE LIKE YOU DISGRACE US NIGERIANS.O BOY..YOU GO SCHOOL AT ALL.YOU ARE A FUCKING ILLITERATE AND I DON'T CONVERSE WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU.YOU ARE JUST AN OPPORTUNED IDIOT WASHING PLATES AND CARRYING SHIT FOR WHITE MEN.YOU BETTER COME BACK HOME AND SELL PURE WATER IN MOTOR PARKS BCOS THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT.GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN MORE.I MAKE MONEY ALL THE TIME...AM A BIG BOY..AND VERY COMFORTABLE.
YOU ARE A POOR BOY FROM A WRETCHED FAMILY.YOU BETTER COME BACK AND HELP YOUR FAMILY BCOS I THINK THEY JUST SOLD YOU OUT.ARE YOU A PASTOR?YOU ARE A FUCKING THIEF STEALING MONEY FROM COMMON MEMBERS.YOU SIN IS DOUBLE IN HEAVEN.YOU ARE DOOMED AND ONE STEP TO HELL FIRE...

[email protected]
Quote:
make u send am go give you rotten father.

[email protected]
Quote:
U don't even know how to make a good sentence.
u anwser Rev, without knowing the meaning of the name u're bearing be carefull"Rev. Henry Emeka"

u believe in okija shrine. mugu.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: TRY AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH

WHEN MY FATHER WAS PAYING YOUR SCHOOL FEES, I THOUGHT YOU ARE A GOOD BOY, BECAUSE OF YOUR POOR BACK-GROUND, NOW THAT YOUR PARENTS ARE DEATH TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO BE IN LIFE, IS IT JUST TO INSULT PEOPLE THAT RENDER HELP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

TRY AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH

POOR ASHHHHHHHHHHS

[email protected]
Quote:
speak good english first before i can talk to u while because u are mugu.
u are waiting for bakassi to react for u. muguand do not contact this address any longer other wise u diefool. u have an account from your father.

[email protected]
Quote:
you will die in penury ,what's your own? you clown

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR MOTHER PUSY
HOPELESS IDIOT, YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE IN POVERTY, ND I REVISE ALL YOU SAID ON THIS MESSAGE TO YOU. AND BY THE POWER OF GOD I AM SERVING, I USE THE STAR OF ALL YOUR GENERATION TO MAKE MONEY. AND FROM TODAY AS I AM SENDING THIS MESSAGE TO YOU. YOUR SUFFERING HAS STARTED AND MY HAPPINESS AND JOY HAS TO MANIFEST IN FULL WITH THE STAR OF ALL YOUR GENERATION BOTH BORN AND UNBORN. SO WATCH AND SEE... I WILL BE THE ONE TO SEND YOU SOME DOLLAR EVEN IF YOU WANT IT TODAY I WILL SHOW I CAN DO IT. FOOL BARISTER IDIOT. FUCK UR MOTHER ASS HOLE. TRY AND EVEN SPEAK A BETTER ENGLISH.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BASTARD LIKE YOU
U NO EVEN GET SHAME SAY U NO EVEN FIT WRITE ORDINARY PIGIN ENGLISH. MAKE U
TRY TAKE CARE OF URSELF BCOS NA PEOPLE LIKE UNA DEY FUCK THIS JOB UP, ALL
THIS IBO BOYS WEY NO EVEN WAN LEARN HOW TO SELL MARKET

I WANT MAKE WHENEVER YOU GET FORMAT JUST SHUT UP UR MOUTH BCOS EVERYBODY
DEY HUSSLE.

TRY MAKE YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL BCOS YOU ARE THE GREATEST FOOL ON EARTH

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: E NO GO BETTER 4 YOU

E NO GO BETTER 4 YOUR GENERATION FOR EVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY TIME YOU REMEMBER TODAY SADNESS WILL COVER YOUR . WHAT EVER YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU WILL NEVER SEE LIGHT OF THE DAY AMEN. SO SHALL IT BE FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. YOUR SOJOURN ON THIS EARTH SHALL ME MARED BY FUSTRATION Y, YOU SHALL BE REMEMBERED FOR YOUR WASTEFULLNESS, SINCE YOU OPEN YOUR STINKING MOUTH TO CALL SOMBODY YOU DONT KNOW YOU CAN NEVER LIVE TO BE REMEMBERED FOR ANYTHING , ABOVE ALL YOU SHALL NOT SEE OR HEAR THE CRY OF A BABY IN UR HOUSE , IF BY MISTAKE YOU HAVE ONE YOU WILL USE YOUR HAND AND BURY ALL OF THEM.

[email protected]
Quote:
You should first go back to school cos i can not understand you better in English ,do you speak Spanish or Chinese ?

Big Fool

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOU RECIVE ALL YOU HAVE TOLDME 1000 TIMES,IT SHALL NEVER BI BETTER FOR U UR FAMILY UR GENERATION WHERE DEY COME.U RE A PRODIGAL SON WHO DOSE NOT MOTHER NOR FATHER.U BI BIG BOY THE MONEY WHERE U DONE MAKE WERE EDY STUPID LIKE U.I NO BLEAM YOU THAT SAY WE MEET EACH OTHER.BUT ONE DAY ONE DAY I SHALL CELEBRATE IN CONFIDENCE .

GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOUR GENERATION UNTILL U DIE GOAT LIKE YOU.

OGOGUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAN LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU AND YOUR GRAND PAPA GO DIE THIS NIGHT SAY AMEN

EMEKA THE GREATEST BASTARD EVEN YOU AND YOUR GRANDPAPA NO FIT HOLE MY CONTROL FROM MAGA(MONEY).

POINT OF CORRECTION I NO DAY FESTAC AND I NO DAY FOR CAFE,BECAUSE I DON PASS THAT LEVEL FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS AGO OK.

RIGHT NOW IN CASE YOU WAN KNOW ME I DAY MY OWN HOUSE AND I GET 4 CARS ,AS I DAY TYPE THIS MESSAGE FOR YOU AIR CONDITION DAY BLOW MY ASS ALL NA FROM WATIN????????

MAGA MONEY OK!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO IF YOU WAN LEARN WORK JUST BEG ME MAKE I TEACH YOU OR CALL ME ON MY NUMBER MAKE I TELL YOU THE HISTORY OF YOUR SUFFER HEAD LIFE .

BIGGEST IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN CALL 08033462114

IF YOU GET MIND WELL AND YOU KNOW SAY YOU BE GUY MAN SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER MAKE I USE JUJU CALL YOU MAKE YOU DIE THROW WAY.. FOOLLLLLLL

JUST TRY ME WITH YOUR NUMBER IF YOU NO GO SICK HEAVILY AND CALL ME TO BEG ME

[email protected]
Quote:
HENRY EMEKA.
YOU ARE A MUGU, EMPTY HEAD LIKE YOU.
I RETURN YOUR EVIL BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot
don,t send dis in my box ok,
god we strake u down idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender by fire by force. junky.

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Work Devguy Laughing I have a good few sults i will post later
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

here are some happy lads.... Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
The money has been collected.
So you are the fool that I never seen before. So you go die for poorveity and if you get sense as you talk you for ask me to show you how to make easy money no be DOG like you.

Foolish person wey you be na their you go die.

Fuck yourself and suck my diss

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK OFF DEAD MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
go fuck yourself mofo
woh woh you sat down to write all this you are a complete idiot mofo

Jobless mofo

[email protected]
Quote:
You just be big fool.....dat is all i can say......u no get work at all.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NOR GET WORK
I DON SEE SAY YOU NOR GET WORK NA BECAUSE ONE LOCAL OFFICE EMPLOY YOU AS OFFICE CLACK THAT IS WHY YOU FIT DEY ASSIS INTERNET , NA YOU KNOW OKIJA SHRINE , OKIJA SHRINE NOR KNOW ME , ANY THING WAY YOU SAY MUST FOLLOW , MUMU PERSON LIKE YOU, SEE I DEY HAPPY BECAUSE MY CLIENT PAY MONEY JUST NOW ,

AS YOU DEY VIX GO HANG YOUR SELF THAT NA THE BEST THING FOR MAYEE , MUGU , MUMU, MAGA ,RAM ,GOAT , COW ,MONKEY, LIKE YOU WA NOR DEY SHAME,
MAKE YOU GO REST OOOO, OOO, OOOO
IF I COME BACK TO Nigerian I GO USE MY MONEY TAKE FUCK ALL THAT YOUR SISTER WA NOR GREE MARRY SO,

[email protected]
Quote:
use the money for your family good
you are an eperient in conception gone wrong

[email protected]
Quote:
i swear by your life that you are in my prison yard and i will never release you until shiloh comes,

eat crumbs and make sure you don't die because i can't bury you. swine

[email protected]
Quote:
who asked you to send money , you foooool, u don't have any money ole.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD PAY US.
THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL BUT MAY GOD DEAL WITH YOU.
THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL GOD WILL SUERLY PAY YOU BACK.

FROM JULIET ADAMS.

[email protected]
Quote:
never email me again shit

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOL DO NOT LET ME CAUSE U OK,BECAUSE IF I DO U WILL NOT SEE GOOD IN UR LIVE.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILIES NEVER CONTACTED HIV AIDS?. WAIT FOR THE NEWS VERY SOON OK MONKEY LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo idiot gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOUR FATHER.. TUNDER FIRE YOUR FUCKING ASS HOLEEEEE... MUGU .. UMBADA LIKE YOU....
I GO JOB ALL YOUR GENERATION AND EAT YOUR FUCKING MONEY
MAD MAN
BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U BE BASTARD. U BE LOOSER JUST ACCEPT AM. YOU FOREVER LEAVE IN PAIN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. MAY GOD PUNISH DAT UR LIPS. U THINK SAY I NO KNOW U......... BASTARD YOU GO SEE THE WORSE THING WEY GO HAPPEN TO YOU BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH....I BET UUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to the sender and back to otu mama gi.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WANT TO MAKE YOU A PROMISE. AS FROM NOW ON, GO DEY DO SAY MAKE I NO COLLECT MONEY OOOOO BECAUSE ANY DAY I COLLECT ANY NA THAT DEY YOUR STAR GO GO DOWN THE DRAIN AND WILL LOST FOREVER.
YOU GO STILL BEG FROM ME AND THEN I GO BE YOUR GOD..

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear mumu,

Nawa 4 you oh.you can't even speak English na wah u sure say u go school at all??i don't think so. guy u be idiot,as you see me i be bigger boy which mean say i don big pas big.ode like you.i no get time to waste on you cos i get plenty of things to do,why you wrote me na becos say u no get handwork come make i teach work ode.

bye greet your maleh for me.

Best Regards,
Mr.Raul Martinez,
Regional claims Agent
Australian Lottery Inc

[email protected]
Quote:
TELL ME WERE YOU DEY MAKE I FUCK YOU UP SON OF A BITCH
ODEKU I NO BLEM YOU BCUZ NA YOUR MAMA WEY CLIFORD OJI FUCK WEN BORN YOU I PITTY BUT IF YOU THINK SEY ME GO GIVE YOU JOB NOTHING FOR YOU AND DIS SHOW ME SEY YOU BI SMALL BOY FOR SIDE YOU SOON OLD AND EFCC DON CATCH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DEY ARE LOOKING FOR U SO MAKE YOU GO REPORT YOURSELF OK SON OF A BITCH, ALSO MAKE YOU GIVE ME AND TELL ME WERE YOU DEY MAKE L MEET YOU FUCK YOU UP WELL. FOOOOOOOOOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA DEVIL GO BAPTISE your generation,u SON OF BITCH. UR MAMA DON FUK devil N COME BORN U THAT Y UR SENSE NO DEY COMPLETE. no MAGA GO PAY U 1 KOBO for your entire life in name of the lord amen and na so u go poor like church rat u basterd GO BAC N SEEL PEPER DRY GIN AT NA BUSTOP. GO BAK U 4 UR SHANTE TOWN N BE FISING IN THOSE SMEALING WATERS THERE. IMBESILE N NONENTITY LIK U .UR A COMPLETE DISGRACE TO HUMAN RACE. NA DI SMOL BOI GOAT FUCKIN PIG WEY DO NATIN WORTH TALKIN BOUT FOR E PITIFUL LIFE.

U JUS SMAL YAHOO BOI. U WANA B 419 MAN BUT IDIOT LIK U NO FIT BE GUYMAN. ALL GUYS AT CAFE LAUGH AT U CUZ U NO GET 1NIARA 4 POCKET.

COME MEET ME I WILL GIV U DAT MONEY (1 KOBO) IF U BRING UR ASHAWO MAMA N SISTA FO MY DOG OOOOOOO. HERE DEY NEW MCTN FOR MUGU LIK U:

MTCN: 666 666 666
SENDER: SATAN
QUESTOIN: WHAT FOR?
ANSERW: UR MAMA TOTO
AMOUNT: 1 KOBO
REVIECER: CAUSED BASTERD FULL SMAL BOI,

NA UR MAMA STINKIN TOTO THUNDERBOLT GO FIR PIECES. UR MAMA WEY EVEREBODY DEY FUK. EVEN U N U PAPA DEY FIGHT TO FUK U MAMA ROTTEN TOTO. HER TOTO DEY FUL OF WORMS N PARESITS. U NE DEY SHAME? U DON DIE ALEADY! NOW U NO GO FIT REACH WHER I DON REACH 4 LIFE OK! JUMP IN RIVAR NIJA N DIE LIKE A FULL. I WIL ADVICE U DISPOSE URSELF IN DEEPEST LAGOON IN WORLD. AIDS KILL U. IDIOT MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OKEAFA CANAL DON PERISH UR GENERATION! OOOOOOO!!!
REMAIN CURSED, U BASTERD

[email protected]
Quote:
FULK WITH ME AND GET YOUR KASKET .

MUGER...INC

THINK BOUT THIS ...IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY
I DEY CHOP YUO MAGA. YUO THINK YUO DEY SKIL BUT I DEY CHOP YUO MAGA OOOOOOOOO FULL FOREVERM;;;;DISCRACE TO YUO ASHAWO MOTER .I DEY GIV YUO SHARE OF MAGA MONI IF YUO WORK FOR ME AS SMAL BOI YUO DEY OK .AM YUO OGA YUO DEY SMAL BOI .IF YUO DON WORK FOR ME I DEY TIE YUO AND CHOP YUO AMU WIT MY AXE .DEN I FUCK YUO WITH HOT METEL ROD IN DE ASS LIKE YUO PAPA THE DOG WHO FUCK YUO ASHAWO MAMA FRO 2 NAIRA
YUO CHIOCE
MUGU OOOOOO

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ter. some good stuff. [email protected] chopped my script. I see more abuse in his future

Some more upset lads

[email protected]
Quote:
I see say na you be the biggest fool for this life.You be guyman and dey act like mugu,maybe na bastard you even be self.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your bitch mother and your useless father

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I'M SORRY SIR.

Rev. Uche Emeka

u re d biggest fool i have seen...... No tell ur wife or girlfriend say na wetin i tell u oh but just get am 4 d back of ur mind ..............Say u be BIG FOOOOLLLLLL. no talk am make eople hear oh. u hear. just read am and understand am say you be BIG FOOL.

BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GO AND DIE FOR EFCC OFFICE

YOU WAY GET LEAVEL FOR GUY MAKE YOU GO DIE FOR EFCC OF IN NIGER YOU THINK YOU AND I DEY @ THE SAME LEVEL I REALY PITY 4 YOU WAY BRING OUT YOU TIME LOOKING FOR WHO TO CUS EWU, YOU THINK YOU AND I DEY FOR FESTACK AS YOU NO FIT UNDERSTAND YOU LANGUAGE YOU NO FIT UNDERSTAND INTERNATIONAL NUMBER MUMU I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU.EWU AWUSA GO AND DIE FOR EFCC OFICE.NEVER YOU SMELL VISA IN YOUR LIFE

BYE FUKING YORUBA BLOOD

[email protected]
Quote:
you mean say all this thing do you? go jump inside lagoon, na your only remedy be that

[email protected]
Quote:
SE NA REV YOU CALL YOUR SELF OR WHAT EHHHH....I NO GET YOUR TIME TO REPLY YOU AS I DEY MAKE MY MONEY NOW OKAY.....FOOL NA OGUN GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SE NO BE THIS WORK YOU SELF DEY DO WAY YOU DEY TALK SHIT.

GOD PUNISH YOU.
OLOSHI WERE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER!!! IDIOT> DIE DIE DIE >> MUMU LIKE U, LIKE UR MAMA TOTO.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA TUNDA GO STRIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ready carefully rev uche emeka

before 3rd of march 2008 your parent will die in mottor accident after your parents buried your whole familyy will eat poisen and finally you must die in motor accident and u wont die at a spot so that you will know that i was the one that course your death

you are a complete full i have not less 50milion naira as am takling to you now mumu.

[email protected]
Quote:
If you be G man you no go they yan like this....Well i'm a succeful one in this game...Though i know its very bad..Mind you my parent are well to do.We are okay in my family...May God bless you.......I have nothing to tell you than to wish you well in all your daily endeavours.

Bye

[email protected]
Quote:
I think you need to go back to school to learn how to write better and correct English ok. Illitracy is a deases better get rid of it now.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Wait for HIV AIDS if it's not existing already

Stupid person, I know you very well because that CULT you belong they have finished you by directed you to use your mother.

Big Full.

You never died.

Wait for HIV AIDS

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
go fuck your mother and the same time kill her because she
dont worth living in this world.

her pussy has been contaminated with AIDSSSS.

FUCKING MOTHER FUCKERS,

DIE ALL YOUR

[email protected]
Quote:
DIE YOUR BASTARDS
[email protected]
Quote:
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU , NA SO SO TROUBLE GO DEY COME YOUR WAY.
[email protected]
Quote:
NA PROSTATER GO AFFECT YOU FOR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
NA CRAZYNESS DEY WORRY UNA

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GHONORREA DEY WORRY UNA

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR GIRL FRIEND YOU GO CONTACT AIDS FROM

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE YOU TRY FUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO,I BET YOU E NO SWEET,E DEY SMELL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU FIT EXPLAIN

That was fun.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More upset lads

[email protected]
Quote:
were u no get sense agin be the name wey you dey use work as cbn official how a reverend go dey work for bank and dey try teal money yoiu be big shame and disgrace to guy men come make i teach you work small boy like
and i show say u dey cafe malam mugu

u no get gist so i no dey read ur mail so no bother send any more u suppose see say i dey reply them fast fast because i get many important things to do not like you wey no get job to work make i give you one kuwait job abi e pass your level

u no even get sense instead you go pay for better bank domain you dey use google wey we dey take blast may na wetin dey pain u for tell me i get more than 5 free bank domain wey u go fit use make better money i for give you because any maga wey suppose pay you more than 200,000,000 no pay u because no get sense wey u dey use gmail dey do bank na u be the biggest fool wey i don ever know for the face of this earth illiterate like you

I no even fit read your email i just say make i reply big idiot like you wetin dey pain na becose u never see money and u no go ever see money i am ver big boy so i no dey go cafe just let me know wetin dey pain you big fool and idiot do u write ur mail e show say u be small pikin bcause bakasi no ey dis kind matta na the proper authority go kill fool idiot mumu basterd any way if i knock ur job just let me know may be i fit send you small thing make hunger no kill u goat

[email protected]
Quote:

POOR REVEREND, U DON GO FOR IDUMOTA AND MUSHIN MARKET GO PREACH FINISH, ABI U NOVA SEE THE JUJU MAN WEN GO DO OTOKOTO FOR U MAKE U FOR GET CUSTOMERS, NA DEVIL NA HIM DELIVER U JUST AS HIM DELIVER UR PAPA TO OKIJA SHRINE AND UR MAMA TO NGELUKWUELU, MAY UR GENERATION SEIZE TO EXIST BECOS PEOPLE LIKE U DON SOIL THE NAME OF GOD AND WHERE U GO SEE URSELF ONE DAY NA WHERE REV. KING UR BRODA DEY, AS I DEY SEE UR FACE SO, NA THE SAME BEAR BEAR U AND HIM GET AND IF U COMEOUT FOR THT PLACE U DEY, NA DEVIL AND HIM SOLDIERS NA GO ARREDST U, IF U SAY NA LIE COME OUT AND BE ARRESTED IMMEDIATELY. VAGABOURN.

[email protected]
Quote:
I NEVER KNEW I WAS TALKING TO AN EXTREME ILLITERATE THAT THINKS HE HIS OPORTURNED, IF YOU CAN NOT SPELL REGRET INTELLECTUALLY WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME FREQUENCY, YOU CAN NEVER COMPETE WITH ME I AM YOUR MASTER.

AS YOU READ EVERY WORD IN THIS MESSAGE IT WILL START TO MANIFEST IN YOUR LIFE THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE TRUE MASTER IN YOUR LIFE, AND AS YOUR MASTER I PLACE A CURSE ON YOU U WILL REMAIN POOR AND BEG FOR MERCY AND FOOD.. NOT UNTIL YOU BEG ME FAILURE WILL FOLLOW YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOU LIFE. YOU WONT DIE BUT YOU WILL SUFFER AND BEG FOR DEATH.

FOR YOU TO CONFIRM IF WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUE IN 2 DAYS YOU WILL CUT YOUR SELF AND FROM THERE ALL YOUR PROBLEM WILL START.

FROM HENCE FROTH LETS SEE WHO IS STRONGER.
NOW YOU WILL LEARN A LESSON YOU WILL PASS ON TO YOUR GENERATION AND THE MORAL OF THIS LESSON IS THAT DON'T MAKE MOUTH IF YOU NO HOLD GROUND.

YOU SORROWS HAVE JUST BEGAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
your stupidity and foolishness smell.fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Every bodi dey bomb mail and as a guyman you shouldn't be talking like that. You know say as your mail dey enter other people email na so dem own go dey enter your own so why talk like that?

Well from my observation you are from my part of the country (Ibo) and I will not curse you but please try to grow we are all in the game.

[email protected]
Quote:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I QUOTE JULIUS CEASER '' COWARDS DIE MANY TIMES BEFORE THIER DEATH'' YOU ARE A COWARD. IF YOU ARE NOT THEN COME UNMASKED

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UP , LET UR PRAYERS COME BACK TO YOU IN THOUSANDS TIMES.

*DELETED*. BITCH

I WILL FUCK U P IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER IF I WANT TO.

ASSHOLE.

WORK AND LOOSE FOR EVER

DONT REPLY THIS EMAIL OR................

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER NA YOU DEY TALK

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happiness abounds in ladland.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR ENTIRE GENERATION DON MUGU PERISH ALREADY

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Usman Bello

so you still here in these country, you thief people's job and cut people's job , i know you very well i must continue telling people about you , if i recive any of your proposal

until the day you will see me face to face and beg me for what you done to me,
because God is looking you every day by day , if some body surffer get job give to you you will cut it , stupid animal like you,
don't worry you will know that you cannot thief every body and go free , because you don't know who is who.
bye.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to u and all ur family fuck off

[email protected]
Quote:
Egede wich way? Shei we dey on am? lets ryde.

[email protected]
Quote:
what u means Payment details and MTCN attached ?

[email protected] sent this response several times.
Quote:
my brother, how far,please i be guy man,i live in india,here we dey do face to face,and wash wash.please if u have any india job send it to me,i will do it very well.my name is henry ndubuisi...this is my phone no..+919958738903.
hope to heard from u soon.
I hope he likes being woken in the small hours Evil or Very Mad

[email protected] needs some encouragement...
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE FUCKING EGEDE MAN GO TO HELL.HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH A FUCKING AND SMELLING BLACKAXE MAKE KROVO FIRE YOU THERE

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr poorguy abi poor guy how dey , i hope you dont chop today, like say i no your location i for send you small thing make you take chop and bab your bear bear...............Any way i dont have time to tell you anything because you are confirmed poor man wey no get anything to that is reason you write this nonsense to your papa
Though i no blam you cause you a holigan wey they chase out from there village so wish you good luck for digging the grave of poorverty in you genetation ...................

ByeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeAnd fuck your mother and come back and tell me your feelings and how you enjoy your mother i guess you enjoy her with slipass and her flat breast...... ok my guy,

enjoy your pooverty alone point of correction dont rope the poorverty with another person be warned...............

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD FORGIVE YOU,I CAN SEE YOU ARE ON DRUGS BUT I WILL PUT YOU IN PRAYERS.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: what?

who is this and what is all this and where do i know you?

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO EVEN SABI SPELL.YOU GO SHCOOL SO?

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: HOW FAR BRODA ?

YOUR MAMA YANSH DEY SMELL

[email protected] is very boring.
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER,

[email protected] would love to receive mail from a guyman Wink
Quote:
i want you to hlp please.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: WHACK WANKER

WHACK WANKER, WHAT DE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BOUT THIS
([email protected])
DE DOMAIN DULL GUY SKULL <Deleted>

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
DODORIMA

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Adieu

DEAR BASTARD,

if you don't die before one week from now,just know that i am not serving the living God.i have fully put everything in place for your burial because what will kill you has already sent to meet you whereever you are.Adieu is what i must tell your people before one week from today.back to sender.

[email protected]
Quote:
I am very sorry to know that you are a man of God.i believe you are a man of devil. Remember the Bible said Jesus came for sinner so all i received from you below is course, is that what the Bible you read really tells you? my brother tell yourself the truth on whom you
represent.how can i call you on phone when all that you know is evil and bad words. it is only Jehovah God that knows his people on earth.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GOODNEWS FOR YOU

Back to sender you devil elvis

God will punish you this year, you will never have peace of mind in Jesus Name, AMEN.

All your family will die in poverty AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE NET BLESSED MAN? YOU ARE MORE THAN A BIG FOOL.

ANYWAY IF YOU ARE A MAN, WHY CAN'T U COME FACE TO FACE AND TELL ME THAT.

JUST GO AND LOOK FOR JOB, OK? I WILL NOT RELEASE CASH TO U, U CAN DIE IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE AM ALREADY RICH AT MOMENT.

WHERE IS UR FAMILY? U DONT KNOW, SO CAN'T U SEE YOU DONT BELONG TO ANYWERE.

I KNOW U AND WILL WAIT U TO COME BY, SO THAT I CAN DEAL WITH FOOL LIKE U.

FATHERLESS HUMAN , WHOM DO U WANT TO TAKE OVER HIS FATHER? NO WAY? LOOK FOR YOUR OWN MONEY OK? SO LONG AS I LIVE, YOU WILL DIE POOR.

[email protected] again...
Quote:
MUST I GO ON WITH U??????????????????? BE WARN OR!
XY BOO

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy what have i done to you my brother, you told me that you can work india work then i told you to tell me more about your self that iam from okija anambra state is it why you are telling me all this ok no yawa if i did bad to you let it be as you said but if i did not may God be with you and your family and also God will bless you for all your work ,

Thanks my bross

[email protected] would appreciate a few kind words of encouragement Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
God Bless u

But i am not sure u a Blessed man if u are u will not insult some one, children of God dont insult there brother in there lord.

no matter what i will not insult u but God know his children.

BLESSS u

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BASTARD ON THE PLANET EARTH!!!!!! YOU MANHORE

[email protected] wrote in aqua coloured text...
Quote:
fooooooooooooool na fire go burn you..........

[email protected]
Quote:
You that can not affort a daily meal like talks as if you are mad i can say you are mad because i dont understand the language,that maker me to believe that you sickupstair,Inglorant barstard tnat have no human feellings

Go to hell.

[email protected]
Quote:
HI BROTHER,
i recieve your mail and i am very happy for that,plaese if a favour from you, if there any box or machine you i will use to search work, because i need two of us to work together.please i am looking for your reply
i am a native of Nigeria, why am working as guy man in cote d' ivoire.

thanks and remail bless.

From Onyeka Calistus Onuchukwu
and this is my email [email protected] my (+22504887370)
Please do *not* inconvenience this smol boi in any way Evil or Very Mad Wink

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some good replies seven

I'm back to torment lads. The upset mugus include

[email protected]
Quote:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

THIS IS SOCKET THE BRAVE. NAME YOUR PERSONALITY AS I HAVE JUST DONE IF YOU ARE A REAL MAN AND NOT A COWARD AND WRITE THE QUEENS ENGLISH I CAN UNDERSTAND IF YOU INTENT TO REACH OUT TO THE MAN THEY CALL SOCKET.

EMPTY VESSELS MAKES THE OBVIOUS NOISE.

SOCKET PUTS IT TO YOU THAT YOU STILL REMAIN THE GREATEST COWARD TO YOUR FELOW MAN, WRITING UN ARRANGED ARTICLE AS ENGLISH FROM THE SHADOW. I CAN NOT EVEN READ MEANING INTO WHAT YOU ARE WRITING.

BE A GOOD BOY AND MORE PLEASE

[email protected]
Quote:
GET LOST BIG FOOL?

[email protected]
Quote:
BEST WISHES FOR YOU TILL YOU DIE WHICH YOU WILL SOON.BY AGADABI SHRINE YOU ARE CAUSED...
YOU GET MONEY YOU DEY USE GMAIL DEY WORK CENTRAL BANK BOY NA YOU MASTER YOU DEY CAUSE AND YOU FEEL SAY YOU KNOW WETIN YOU DEY DO.

BOY YOU ARE A SMALL BOY SO FORGET.

[email protected]
Quote:
REV UCHE OF MONKEY AND BOBOON GENERATION, WTH UR MOUTH AND FOOLISHNESS, U WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE AND U WILL CONTINUE TO WONDER ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH AND YOU WILL BECOME TROUBLE TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER AND U WILL BE RECORGNISED AS A WONDERER AND AS A FUGITIVE EVEN IN UR OWN FAMILY.............SON OF A BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
na ur mama weh otu ga agbawa

mugu u be monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
you be fool bcos

[email protected]
Quote:
who dey fuc is this

[email protected]
Quote:
U get Level Ewu

[email protected]
Quote:
believe you are Rev. Emeka Ezeugo General Overseer of Christ Praying Assembly (CPA), Ajao Estate, Lagos, you are writing me from prison and disguise yourself as Rev. Henry Emeka, am sorry for all the a trusty committed by such a rev. like you. May the soul of people you kill rest in peace. You are welcome to heal fire.
You will wrought in jail

[email protected]
Quote:
fake dr. adams,

i saw you having AIDS and the whole of your family was injected with your blood and all died of AIDS, sorry for that cos your generation would soon be extincted.

please tell God your sins and ask for forgiveness.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mother grave

[email protected]
Quote:
Oga Rev,
I receive your email and everything you are taking about in your email,i will make you know that if nothing concerns you,don't involve yourself too much on it.i will make you know that am an OGBONI FRATERNITY,you will forever in your life time,beg for people you did not derserve to beg,until you beg for my pardon or else you will know that you are truely dealing with a full benin man.
Get ready for this battle and within some weeks you will start finding thing very diffcult in your life,mark my words,because i am on my own you look for my trouble,i will make you know that toruble will be your next neighbour both spiritually and otherwise until you beg for my pardon,then i will tell you how you will locate me.Get ready.
OGBONI FRATERNITY GROUP BENIN.

NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A bunch of love letters from lads...

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE MAD,JUST GIVE YOUR SELF IN TWO DAYS TIME YOU WILL DIE IN A MOTOR ACCIDENT
IN JESUS NAME
SAY AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
You must be crazy to have written all those nonsense
about your father and mum and you will die recthed

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender ni mo fi se ooooooooooooooooooo
and
Quote:
your mama d thing dey pains u ooooooooooooooooo sorry.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOU KNOW OOOOO MY MUGU FRIEND AS YOU SAY NA OVER SABI DEY WORRY YOU ANY THING WAY YOU SAY MUST GO BACK YOU BECAUSE YOU NOR FREE FROM 419 BUSINESS, WHAT SO EVER YOU WISH ME WILL COME TO YOU,
BYE MY MAYEE FRIEND NOR WORRY IF I COME Nigerian WE GO DRINK TOGEATHER MAKE I TELL YOU WATIN YOU NOR KNOW MAKE YOU NOR DEY LIVE MAYEE LIFE,
and
Quote:
GO DIE IF YOU FIT DIE NA YOU KNOW OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
BUT MY BUSINESS MUST CONTINUE NOT ME STRAT AM AND NOT ME GO END AM BYE NOR DEY WAST YOUR TIME TO DEY MAIL ME , MY MUGU FRIEND

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello your big stupid fuck you there go and fuck your MAMAS TOTO you big fool your a MONKEY and goat and YOUR PAPA GIVES HIS ASS TO HOMO SEXUALS FOR 0 NAIRA.and you go to hell, you *DELETED* stupid fool UR and your papa and your mama and you brother and your sister DESTINY big FOOL go to hell

[email protected] (btw - I was baiting this one from another email and upon realizing he's been fooled he sent me the same letter:D)
Quote:
YOU HAVE JUST EXHIBITED WHAT YOU ARE THROUGH YOUR MAIL.
BUNDLE OF ILLITERACY,UNCULTURED AND UNTRAINED BROUGHT UP FROM A USELESS FAMILY THAT WORTH'S NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING,PICKED UP FROM THE DIRTIEST BIN AND CAN NOT BE COMPARED WITH PIGS.
VERY UNFORTUNATE YOU ARE AND A TOTAL DISGRACE TO YOUR RACE WHICH I KNOW THAT THEY ARE INTELLIGENT.
YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL AS YOU HAVE REACHED THIS STAGE OF THE GAME.VERY SORRY FOR YOUR PARENTS FOR USING THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY TO TRAIN SUCH MICROSCOPIC,INSANE STUPID IMBECILE LIKE YOU.COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY FOR BEEN PRIVILEGED TO WRITE YOU AND DO NOT BOAST OF READING FROM ME.
BE WARNED

[email protected]
Quote:
far too local dud.

[email protected]
Quote:
You just be big fool.....dat is all i can say......u no get work at all.

[email protected]
Quote:
thanks and God blessing is my wish to you, how old are you,and what have you don for life sorry to say this if you are a big man you see that you have to be besy do other thinks to make money not to look for problem ok.i dont have any thing with you,so thanks for all you word to me and my family,i wish yours long life.

[email protected]
Quote:
this 2008 god will forgive you becaues you do not know what you are doing.
BYE FOR NOW.
GO TO PALMS 35 AND 59

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE I GIVE YOU MOUTH SMALL *DELETED*! U NO FIT MAKE MONEY FOR 9JA, U ARE A SLAVE TO THE WHITE MAN! PIG!! U BETTER PASS ME? WHEN U COME 9JA LAST? HUNGRY DON KILL U FOR YANKEE...COMMON TICKET TO COME BACK U NO GET!!! BEG ME MAKE I TAKE UR OYINBO OGA DEM CREDIT CARD BUY TICKET FOR YOU TO COME BACK COME SEE YOUR MAMA WEH HER TOTO ROTTEN TILL SHE DIE.....NA AIDS AND STD KILL YOUR MAMA BECOS NA ASHAWO SHE BE.....
IF U GET MIND CALL ME WHEN U COME 9JA AND I GO TAKE AXE FINISH U AND YOUR PAPA WEH NO GET HAND WORK......FUCK U BEAST *DELETED*......LICK TOTO WELL FOR YANKEE SO U GO DIE AS YOUR MAMA TAKE DIE.......
IGBO MAN WEH NO GET SENSE!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO SABI SAY U BE THE HIGHEST NAIJA MUGU WEY I DON SEE . NA SO U GO DEY TALK YEYE THINGS FOR NET WHILE GUYS DEY CONFIRM MONEY SCATTER SCATTER DEY ENTER HOME DEY CRUISE ON THEIR SWEET MINT CARS, U DEY USA FOR NOTHING DEY SERVE PPL. U BE MUMU FOREVER BUT U NO SABI.
HIGHEST FOOL OF THE YEAR.
U NO UR MAMA NA MAD WOMAN WEY HER TOTO DEY SMELL LIKE ROTTEN EGG AND YOUR DEATH PAPA WEY NO FIT TAKE BATH FOR ONE YEAR.
CRAZY FOOL.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Viescha -- some nice replies

Some more mugus don land in my box oooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender ur family
you talking to your family

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: dead man

Who is this dead man,please dont tell me you are also regected in hail as you where regected in heaven and earth so right now you are a winch craft since you are not accepted any where am sorry its only because you did not listen to me when i was warning you.
The truth is that i dont even understand single thing from what you are saying can you please speak english so that i can understand you. it seems you are in sin.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY I DON,T KNOW YOU AND YOU DON,T KNOW ME WHO TELL U I DEY SURFER ME SURFER IMPOSSIBLE BACK TO SENDER I NEVER EAT YOUR MONEY BEFORE AND I NO HOLE U ONE NAIRA WHATEVER YOU SAID TO WHOEVER YOU THINK THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR COURSING YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY AND WHATEVER YOU SAID BACK TO SENDER AND YOU THE SENDER OK

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FOOL!!!!!

YOUR SUFFERING WILL KNOW NO BOUND!!!! FOOL!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW CAN I HELP YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fool as showed in your statement.i think you deserve not to live because you are caused.

go to hell you *DELETED*.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE SENSELESS,I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.PISS OUT FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
IF NA WORK U DEY FIND MAKE U TALK SO THAT WE GO GIVE U WORK MAKE U NO GO DIE FOR HUNGER.!! U NO JUST GET SENSE BCOS IF YOU GET SENSE U GO ASK FOR WORK . U BE REAL SMALL PIKIN

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL ASSUME YOU JUST TOLD ME YOUR LIFE HISTORY AND HOW IT WILL BE FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION IN YEARS TO COME. YOU ARE TRULY A FOOL FOR ALL I CARE. YOU ARE SUPOSE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND START FROM KINDAGATIN OR NUSERY ON. I WONDER HOW YOU DEY TAKE MAKE THE MONEY SELF.YOU THIS STUPID IGBO BOY. YOU NO GET COMMON SENCE EVEN IF YOU DEY COLLECT MONEY , YOU THINK SAY NA BY YOU POWER? NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU GO GET MONEY TODEY BEG FOR ONE NAIRA TOMMOROW AND AS I DEY TALK SO NA SO E GO BE FOR YOU. wATIN I DO FOR YOUR PAPA WEY DE MAKE YOU SWEAR FOR YOU MAMA. Ha emeka e no go beta for you till you die.
YOU BETTER WATCH THE WAY AND MANNER YOU TALK TOPEOPLEBECAUSE ONE DAY YOUR MONKEY GOGO MARKET HE NO GO COME BACK.
USE YOUR TIME FOR BETTER THINGS THAN TO INSULT AND SWEAR FOR YOUR KINGDRED AND THE OWN OF iGBOLAND.
bASTARD REV. UCHE EMEKA oLEEEEEEEE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dr. Emeka Adams or whatever you called yourself.common english is even hard for you and your generation.this is why you will remained poor till next month you will die,bet me? i have been monitoring all your movement since the very first day you sent this nonsense to my friend.you are dead and just waiting to be buried,very soon you will confirm your dead stinking body yourself.

You are a course to this your present generation because i know you will never have any generation of your own for God has punish you and your family already.

Adieu, Adieu Dr. Emeka Adams.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT IS ALWAYS A GOAT AND THAT IS WHY IT REMAIN GOAT AND THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE: BYE YOU FOOLLLLLLLLLLL.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR MAMA YOU GO USE COOK EMEKA

NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Note: The following replies are to a letter composed of excerpts from various insult scripts - aside from the usual "truck pusher" and "ur momma toto dey smell" stuff, I also pointed out the recipient's inability to earn a single kobo from scamming, informed that I was aware that he lives in a cardboard box at Lagos airport, suggested that he kills himself against a wall and invited him to visit me in my American "address" (which coincides with the address of a police station in NYC...), not forgetting to warn that he will soon bow before me and kiss my shoes. Smile

[email protected]
Quote:
I have received your email and thanks to the gods,you are a naija boy.you have rained abuses on me and now i will show you am a yoruba boy serving SANGO (THE gods of thunder).Within the 7 market days,i will send thunder to you and distroy your family and your leanage.from 2day,your are cursed and will start getting bad OMENS , ACCIDENTS , ILL HEALTHS.....and various plagues named in the SEVEN BOOKS OF MOSES.

I WORK WITH BLACK MAGIC.DON'T THINK I ENTER THE INTERNET DOING THIS ORDINARILY.YOU HAVE OVERSTEPED YOUR BOUNDARY BY CURSING MY MOTHER.BY THE TIME I TENDER YOUR CASE TO THE CHIEF PRIEST,YOU WILL REGRET EVER BEING BORN.

YOU ARE DOOMED FOREVER."EMI NI MO SO BE,O DE MA SEBE.LAIKPE LAI JINA.".OLORUN MU BABA E LENI YI."

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT YOU BLOODY GAY MAN, YOU RECIEVE EMAIL THAT IS NOT MAINT FOR YOU POOR MAN LIKE YOU , NA SO YOU GO BE POOR SO TEEEEE!!: ANUOFIAAA FUCK OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
Foool ur papa no get bike not to talk on jeep, poor man.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AT AN IDIOT CALLING HIMSELF CHARLES. IF YOU DONT KNOW YOUR NAME TO ME SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU YOUR REALLY NAME, YOU NO ASK YOUR FATHER HOW YOU HAPPEN TO BE HIS SON? BASTARD BY BIRTH, YOU BETTER ASK THAT MAN YOU CALLED YOUR FATHER WHO IS YOUR REALLY FATHER, YOUR REAL FATHER IS YOUR MOTHER FIRST SON, HE FULK HELL OUT OF YOUR MOTHER AND PREGINENT HER WHILE SHE WAS COOKING FOR HER HUSBAND, SO ASK THAT MAN YOU CALL YOUR FATHER, HE WILL TELL YOU MORE, I BET YOU, WE WILL DIE LIKE A VULTURE, NO BODY WILL SEE YOUR DEAD BODY UNTIL YOUR BROTHER VULTURE WILL FINISH THE DIRTY SKIN OF YOUR, TRY TO ASK THAT MAN WHO IS YOUR FATHER AND TELL ME WHAT HE TELL YOU, DO NOT BE ASHAME WHILE READING THIS MAIL, IT�S TRUTH

[email protected]
Quote:
dead monkey. back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
COME CHARLES, YOU MUST BE A JEW MAN BEFORE YOU TRAVELED OUT. WETIN YOU DEY HIT YOUR HEAD 4 WALL SELF? HAHAHAHAHAHA DO U KNOW ME???? YOU ARE TOO CHILDISH INDEED.WHATS UR PROBLEM? AM I FROM YOUR VILLAGE? WHAT TYPE OF HUMAN BEING U BE SELF? I DON CHOP U B4???????ANYWAY THE GO CARRY UR DIED BODY COME BACK THIS YR FROM AMERICA IF U ARE SURE U ARE THERE.YOU ARE NOT BEHAVING LIKE A TRUE IBO MAN.YOU ARE TOO MYOPIC.NA YOUR MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL.BAD THING MUST HAPUN TO U THIS YR.AND IF YOU COME BACK TO NIGERIA ROBBERS GO KILL U AT THE AIRPORT.U WILL JUST DIE LIKE A FOWL.THAT IS MY PRAYER 4 U THIS YR.FUCK U AND UR GENERATION.I LIVE AT 567 JOHN MARTINS CLOSE VICTORIA GARDEN CITY(VGC) LAGOS YOU CAN COME THERE AND SEE SERIES OF JEEPS URSELF.EWU.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are nothing but a huge disappointment to this generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL,THIS IS THE ONLY THING U KNOW HOW TO DO ,FUCK YOUR MOTHER 20000000000000000000 TIMES

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a dirty pig.

Last edited by NorthStar on Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
na goat una papa fuck till him come born una

[email protected]
Quote:

I refuse it.BACK TO SENDER.Because you thought so shall you expirence

[email protected]
Quote:

WITHOUT BEEN TOLD I ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
YEAH MY MOTHER IS FRESH NOT THAT SMELLING THING YOU CALLED MOTHER.

BESIDES SHE WAS TRYING TO EARN A LIVING THAT WAS WHY SHE JOIN PROSTITUTION. AND NOW SHE IS HIV /AIDS.

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR TYPE OF PERSON,BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKER.

TALKING ABOUT MONEY SON OF A BITCH I'M MONEY MAKING MACHINE FOOL.

I AM RICH FOOL. YOU CAN NEVER DREAM OF ACHIEVING ONE QUARTER OF MY WEALTH.

SO YOU BETTER DROP DEAD IDIOT.

GO SUCK YOUR UGLY MOTHER'S PUSSY MOTHERFUCKER.

[email protected]

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOL, AND I PRAY YOU WILL DIE A FOOL. DID I EVER TELL YOU I NEEDED YOUR ROTEN PAYMENT OR WHAT EVER, THE DAY YOU SEND ME A MAIL AGAIN YOU WILL GO BLIND.

[email protected]

Quote:
a devil go hammer your family for head

[email protected]
Quote:

you are a son of bitch fool like you.
ain't you ashamed of yourself idiot.
your mother doesn't regard you how much more another person.
useless thing like you.

you will keep suffering till you die motherfucker.
IDIOT
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Strong- good replies Thumbs up Glad to see gangstar4life is still alive, he has been ignoring me. I will have to prod him some more.

In the mean time, I hail oooooooooooo!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLESS U ...... OK!

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU ALL THE BAD LUCK IN THIS WORLD FOOL. DEVIL WILL PUNISH UR MAMA, PUNISH UR PAPA IF U HAVE AND PUNISH ALL UR GENERATION. U NO GO SEE BETTER FOR YOUR LIFE. YOU WILL EAT FROM THE DUST, YOU WILL BEG FOOD IN YOUR LIFE IDIOT. U GO DIE FOR ACCIDENT YOU BASTARD, BETTER THING NO GO HAPPEND FOR YOUR FAMILY UNTIL YOU DIE. DEVIL WILL PUNISH YOU AND ALL YOUR GENERATION. YOU GO DIE IN POOR IN THAT NIGERIA FOOL. GET LOST. NO GOOD THING WILL HAPPEND IN YOUR LIFE. YOU WILL REMAIN POOR TILL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AMEN.

YOUR JUST SUFFERING IN VAIN. YOU WILL WORK AND WILL NOT RECEIVE ONE CENT ALL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AMEN. POORVATY WILL BE YOURS. EWU KAMBIA. YOU WILL WORK WITH FOOT TILL YOU DIE. I WISH YOU ALL THE OWU IN LAGOS OR WHEREVER YOU ARE. YOU NOT MAKE ONE CENT. ALL YOU WILL BE SEEING IS LOST. NO GOOD THING WILL COME YOUR WAY. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ONE CENT THROUGHOUT THIS YEAR TILL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. BAD LUCK WILL BE YOURS. YOU WILL CRY ALL DAY. DISAPOINTMENT WILL BE YOUR, PROMISE AND FAIL WILL BE YOUR, HARDSHIP WILL BE YOURS. YOU WILL CONTINUE BEGGING FROM PEOPLE.

DEVIL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION AMEN.

GET LOST.

ALL YOU WILL SEE IS LOST, LOST IN THE MORNING, LOST IN THE AFTERNOON, LOST IN THE NIGHT.

REMAIN POOR EWU REV.HENRY

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy You know say you no dey alrite..I think you are the kind of peop-le EFCC is looking for..You Idiot and your mama and papa go cry for your death..God Punish you ..You wey dey use CBN image to scamm people..He n go better for you for wetin you send to me..

Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OYA NOWWWWWWWWWW

LIFE GOES ON REVVVV,BUT PLSSSSS DONT POSSING YOUR HEART.

[email protected]
Quote:
IKPU NNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I await your prompt response
Oboy watin dey worry u, u no go hussle ur own make i hussle my own Why u dey insult me wen u sef na guyman oh e no go favour u like that na u be cbn director abi. Cordinate ur sef make u no go collect abi u no no say na ekpoma boy u dey follow dey talk abi u wan collect some groundnut. No dey curse person dey do ur own hussle make God bless u en cos tiem wey u take dey type all this u no no if na then u go reason 1 name take scratch wey go big u Up. Unshakes sha i just say make i hail u ! luv my broda e go be latz

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE BIG FOOL I HAVE NOTTING TO TELL THAN WISH U THE SAME OK MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT,
THE TIME U WASTE WRITTING THIS NONSENCE SHOULD BE CHANNELED INTO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE- FOOL
ABEG FUCK OFF-AND DIE

[email protected] made my day jump_4_joy
Quote:
Emeka abi na monkey

you no even know de spell of your name .you called youself big boy were by you can even feed you farmily no be you mother de cry de tall me sey de pekin wee i burn for her no grea go school, can't you bee ashem of you life.big boy for not ori ma mama yo ahia

common panty you can not even buy for your useless gril friend we de like monkey

she no even fine na her toto your life go finsh bushit boy you still de do copy A copy C na obi is boy every year.no be easther we de come so make i dey look wetin you go buy for that monkey face you called your baby we da you call am babu or wetin i no no.make you still dey for dar ontill efcc go cary you idot like you.i can't even come orless you mother go sleep with me.or that your sister we de do sey be holy nwa eje we de her pastor de fuck

well i no get you time b/c i have see that you are good for notin boy like you called yourslef

come make i teach you how to make money no be how to fuck ashawo

money wee you de theif from your mother never still do you ok for now i will not send any money for your mother again

never mind my boy

you no sey if papa bet his pikin with left hand cary am with right hand

go and ask your how i be to since you do not no who you father is

na toto you go lik till your life go finsh idot since you no wan be come some body in your life

NO BE ROBER BAND WE YOU CARY DE HOLL YOU LONG PRICK

YOUR PRICK NO EVEN DE LIKE HOMAN BEING OWN

MUMU WE NO SABI HOW TO WRITE HIS NAME DE CALL HIM SELF DR

Boy i can see you are loyal.i am not in 9 naja if you want me to halp you out i can do that for you son of beach like you, make you no sleep

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A FOOL AND YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOREVER, IT�S A PITY THAT YOU DON�T KNOW WHO SENT YOU THAT EMAIL AND HOW IT GOT TO YOU, HOW I WISH YOU KNOW, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THE PERSON WHOM YOU ARE RAINING CAUSES TO CAN COMFORTABLY KEEP YOU IN THE HOUSE, FEEDING YOU WITHOUT YOU WORKING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE REMAING MISRABLE LIFE. YES I AGREE THAT AM A GUY BUT I DON�T SIT IN ANY CAF� BUT SIT COMFORTABLY IN MY OFFICE WHILE SURFING THE NET AND SENDING MAILS. I HAVE THE GOT TO TELL YOU THIS BECAUSE I UNDERSTOOD FROM YOUR STATEMENT THAT YOU ARE FULL OF SHIRT FOR BEING A LOUSY IDIOT WHO CANNOT SEE SOMETHING�S AND OVER LOOK THEM, THIS IS AVERY BIG PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE AND AM SURE IT WILL DEFINITELY LAND YOU INTO A BIG MESS SO SOON.

YOU ARE THAT KIND OF FOOL WHO CAN FUCK YOU MUM THROUGH HER ASS HOLE BECAUSE YOUR MUM ALREADY DISVAGINED HER ASS HOLE BIENG THAT SHE IS A DEMONIC WOMAN WHO COULD NOT AFFORD TO GIVE YOU GOOD UPBRINGING, I KNOW WHAT AM SAYING COS I OBSERVED THAT YOU�RE A FAKE PERSON AND FAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN DO UNIMAGINABLE THINGS.

THINK ABOUT THIS

OKOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
your farther

[email protected]
Quote:
god punish u and u will never see peace in ur life idiot u think every body is 419 scam like u,
god will never let u go on punish for cheating people, u will soon get cought bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Your bitch ass mother and your dead useless father............................

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ?

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest instalments from the Overseas Bureau.

[email protected]
Quote:
[email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.

THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MAY GOD BLESS YOU

YOU MUST DIE TOMORROW I HAVE REOPUTED YOU TO OUR gods
I'm not dead yet Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Писмото е получено. Благодаря Ви.

Ясен Чилингиров
I think it's either rude or threatening.

[email protected]
Quote:
I THINK YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO LEARN HOW TP SPEAK BETTER AND MODERN ENGLISH. I WONDER HOW AN IDIOT LIKE YOU WITH YOUR AGE CAN NOT SPEAK SIMPLE ENGLISH.
PLEASE, THIS IS THE 20TH CENTURY WE DONT WANT ILLITRATES ON THIS EARTH, SO YOU BETTER GO TO SCHOOL JUST TO LEARN BETTER AND PURIFIED ENGLISH OK.

VILLAGE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: SHOP OGEDE MUGU

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL, THAT IS WHY YOUR FATHER,MOTHER AND SISTER ARE DIEING OF AIDS BECAUSE OF YOUR BAD BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS HUMANITY, MAY ALMIGHTY GOD PURNISH YOUR BASTARD MOUTH, YOU GO DIE THIS NIGHT ODE.
YOUR HEAD NO CORREST, BLACK AXE NA HIM DEY HUNGRY YOU THAT IS WHY YOUR FATHER IS A POOR BASTARD, IF I CATCH YOU I GO KILL YOU WILL MY HARD, STUPID SMALL BOY, YOUR PAPA SEND U GO SCHOOL U GO TURN DEVIL MESSAGER, I REPEAT AGAIN STUPID SMALL BOY, GET OUT BASTARD

SHOP OGEDE MUGU
Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
U B MUGU U WANT DIE 4 ANOTHER PERSON MONEY,UR MAMA GO PAY ME 2MORROW,UR PAPA DEY ON BILL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: no shirimpa

my boyscout <deleted> ass student. we don dey for the axe game teteeeeeeeeee, for the level and open your eye b/cos mama no dey and
papa no dey watin go hapon. sovivial of the fitest. una get oil but una dey sufar. which kind ogibere bi this oooooooo.

[email protected] wishes to improve his written English Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Subject: mama gi

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Back to sender by fir by force.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY IT BE TO YOU AS YOU HAVE WRITTEN TO THIS BOX IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. that is all I will say.
I return everything back to sender.

[email protected]
Quote:
U DIDNT GO TO SCHOOL THATS WHY YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE THIS DIRTY ENGLISH OF YOURS PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL MR IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish ur generation

[email protected] sent 4 copies of this:
Quote:
FOOL, HOW YOU TAKE KNOW SAY I DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA. AS I DEY TYPE THIS REPLY, SHE JUST DEY GIVE ME BLOW JOB. UHHHH. ABEG HOLD ON FIRST. E BE LIKE SAY I WAN RELEASE. I GO REACH YOU LATER. MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I guess Felicia Hines is an unhappy ladylad Laughing

[email protected] seems to have offered some form of death threat Laughing
Quote:
Na ur fellow black lord be this oooooooo.U remember say if u betreay ur broda make kokoma sqiz life out of u.

[email protected]
Quote:
your full life ,devil blees u idoit

[email protected] has provided new script material Very Happy
Quote:
I now know that you have no iota of knowledge about who your mail meets. You are such an illitrate that you cannot communicate. I am
not surprised anyway because the moment everybody in Ibo land discovered that there is a game called 419, all elderly men gathered their
children and borrowed money to send them to Lagos in order to attend Ajudua school of theifry/stealing.
You were one of them haven been given birth to by a roadside harlot for an unknown father. Of course this is a common thing in Iboland where
Emeka, a cousine can make an uncle's wife pregnant and the uncle will claim ownership of the child. You are one of them. The bad effect of
such offspring is what is manifesting in you now. Instead of running to God the almighty, you decided to give your life to juju because you
want money that will not come to you. The earth the the Lord's and the fullness thereof. Very soon, you will chew IRON.
You may think that you are on the line of prosperity, but I assure you that you this is the begining of madness on your part and because you
have mortgaged your future and that of your generation yet unborn on the alter of money, you must die this year in a miserable circumstances.
Do everything to put your house in order(IF YOU HAVE A HOUSE)this year because you must die(MISERABLY) this year 2008.
I am in England enjoying with my family while you continue to roast in your so called Lagos till you pass on to a higher furnace this year.
For your information, I just picked a cool �87000 (Eighty-Seven Thousand Pounds Sterling) from a fool like you and I am not expected to share this amount with any idiot like you.
I leave you to wallow in penury. Very soon you will chew IRON.
Roast in Hell, man

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU

[email protected] followed up with:
Quote:
FUCK YOU BASTARD
No, thanks. You're not my type and I won't ride bareback with you on your goat.

[email protected] is a budding script writer Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Big fool!! how long how you stayed abroad? you think say na by speaking fucking, refuse to come back home what your mate up to, yu can equal your mate in down town here, we operating down town enugu state, come hom and what is happening, no 1 dollars in your bang, U big fool, you keep dodging your age mate when you come how, because there was no enough to entertain them.come home and what is happening, i guess are not come home for so long, ashole, people like you, believe in parental care, come to street and huzlle and make money single-handedly, i guess you are a boy, think you dad is among hoodlum that siphone our countries money to train you abroad, come to the street and huzle, thunder fire your mama, you big stinking pig!! come monkey! o tu gbawakpa nnegi idot oloshi, oloriburiki.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR LONDON NUMBER IS FIXED. NO GOOD LONDON NUMBER STARTS FROM 70. SO FROM TODAY HARDSHIP WILL STRIKE YOUR GENERATION AND I WILL MAKE MY MILLIONS WITH YOUR STARTS, I TURN ALL YOUR COURSE BACK TO YOU AND CLAIM ALL THE GOOD THINGS IN YOUR LIFE. AND SUIFFERING STARTS TO HIT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: if u are a guy, then ui ar a big mother fuker onna mel

how can u be saying all this rubish.
I have got ur phone num. and they will investigate u in the u.k big fooooooooool like u.
I DEY CHEW GLASS +44 7045736882 (My Text)
Mumu like u. if u be guiy and they send all thgis email bcos of 4may wen u receive, u go remain mumu 4 life.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON START THIS NEW YEAR AGAIN? YOU DEY THERE DEY FOOL YOURSELF PEOPLE DEY RICH DEY GO. IDIOT BASTARD ODE

[email protected]
Quote:
ezi you must be mard go to hell and born to arches

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU BACK FROM SCHOOL? IF I LEAVE IKEJA NOW TO COME OVER AND MEET YOU AT AJEGUNLE YOU WILL CRY BLOOD

[email protected] would love to have 'payment details' *and* the MTCN Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Subject: Send the western union numbers (MTCN)

Good day,
I got your message but you did not included the western union control number in your message which is 10 digit number (MTCN).
I want you to get back to me with the western union 10 digits numbers on the receipt so the said amount can be picked up by the receiver.

Thanks
Guess my 'Magic Westie' didn't work...

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: HELLO MUGU

Hello Dear Stupid Person,
I don't know that stupid people like you are still alive in this sweet world

Stupid Mugu

[email protected] probably enjoyed his 'magic westie' Twisted Evil
Quote:
u are not a good man
I'll try again soon. Promise...

[email protected]
Quote:
I have not given You any fees to pay.I dont understand what u are talking about
Explain and stop being obscure
OK Evil or Very Mad Might not be me but I'm sure *someone* will help Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OTU NNE GI

IKPU NNE GI BACK TO SENDER.YOU DEY LICK WOMAN TOTO FOR WHITE MAN LAND.JUST DEY THEE DEY WASH PLATE MUGU.

IKPU NNE NA ESI ISI EZI
And you're a drain duck...

[email protected]
Quote:
You are nothing but a frustrated big fool. I cause you will bever see one dollar this year. everything you put your hands this year is caused.

Only trouble will follow you and your bastard family

[email protected] loved his 'magic westie'.
Quote:
fast lane in american that is only easy way to make money (419) ok i wiil call you i wish you all the best.

[email protected] in response to another insult:
Quote:
YOU ARE POOR MAN FOREVER YOU WILL BE

[email protected] and yet again:
Quote:
YOU TAKE PEOPLE MONEY RAN AWAY AND THING IS ALL OVER. YOU WILL TRAPPED AND BE GOT DOWN ,WHICH WILL BE ONE OF MUST PAINFUL THING THAT WILL HAPPY TO YOU IN THIS LIFE SO SHALL IT BE NO SECURITY CAN SAVE YOU MARK IT
Hah, poppycock. Can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ARE YOU THE GREAT DON CORLEONE?

FOOL, HOW YOU TAKE KNOW SAY I DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA. AS I DEY TYPE THIS REPLY, SHE JUST DEY GIVE ME BLOW JOB. UHHHH. ABEG HOLD ON FIRST. E BE LIKE SAY I WAN RELEASE. I GO REACH YOU LATER. MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUU
You finda da goatz head on ur pillow OOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
malam aboki like you.

[email protected] wishes to become better acquainted Wink
Quote:
Subject: Re: Fees paid, receipt attached

What transaction,I don't think i know you

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: POOR MAN LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE CIAO OR AMINGO?

[email protected]
Quote:
GET ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OK AND YOUR NUMBER IS NOT WORKING OK

THANKS.
Maybe I'll surprise you Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: UNLESS YOU ARE A BASTARD!!!

O boy!! I happy to hear your vernacular O! Unless you are a bastard, do not reply this mail. It is good we acquaint ourselves.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: VERY VERY URGENT PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS

WHY U INSUIT ME GOD PONISH YOU GENERALTION YOUR GENERATION WE NEVER ACHIEVE ANYTHING IN THEIR LIFE BACK TO SENDER MAY YOUR COURSE BE FOLLOW YOU IN YOUR LIFE AM A SINNER YOU YOUR SELF IS A SINER SO YOU PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS .LET ME ASK YOU ARE YOU RIGTHOUS IN THIS WORLD .LET ME TO U I WE BE A PASTOR TOMOROW IN NIGERIA.
FUNISH IDIOT LIKE YOU EWU LIKE YOU MONKEY LIKE YOUR FATHER WHY YOU NO GO ASO ROCK FOR ABUJA THE PRESIDENT SELF NA 419 GOD PONISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
Usman!!!
You can't even write in English, please which of the usuless schools did you attend or you didn't even cross the mighty gate of the university. well your mother na porn star and you papa don late cos the police don shot him robbery ass down. bye and enjoy your grave.

ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go to NSFW Link Snipped to see your stupid mother been fucked.

[email protected] again... Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Corleone!!!
You can't even write in English, please which of the usuless schools did you attend or you didn't even cross the mighty gate of the university. well your mother na porn star and you papa don late cos the police don shot him robbery ass down. bye and enjoy your grave.

ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go to NSFW Link Snipped to see your stupid mother been fucked.

A couple of lads called my K7 and dropped massages:
Mugu asks for Irina (insult character). I think it involves money or something...
Mugu insists I check my email for a 'surprise'. I declined the offer as the email link was a 'telegram' with a link to a site with a .ru suffix.

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] is back again jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy happy crowd

Quote:
Prodigal Son,

I can see that your madness can't let you be to the extend your now naked in the street.
You are a fool at forty. Your parents is childless, people like you deserve to be terminated.

Fool like you that is regardless to everyone. As for your stinking mother,

she is already dead. Because one that is living with HIV / Aids is finished.

You are lacking so many thing such as: Education, Money, including Sense.

You know what, you are senseless. I don't have time for people like you, old fool.

Idiot, you will keep suffering and nothing will be coming out of it.

Your family are cursed from above, which you know that nothing can be done about it.

Idiot that can't boast of anything. You open your smelling mouth and stinking finger to type that shit in the computer. Fool you make $200,000 from one maga and your family is still living in bondage.

Tell me, is there any person in your stinking village that worth that amount fool.

Ewu, you keep talking trash.

Anyway i don't blame you because had it been that your smelling mother abort you in initial time it would have be more better.

Why is she crying now ? all i know is that nobody asked her to give birth to a fool that doesn't reason like a human being.

I have told you that you will not live to see this coming month, you must die.

Hopeless man like you. Ain't you ashamed of yourself? pussy boy like you.

Drop dead fool. Your promiscuous attitude is getting out of hand.

Remember any person that bite finger that use to feed him or her will die untimely death.

You will die untimely because you paid to people that have been feeding you for years back with insubordination.

In great like you. You better stop calling yourself guy man fool.

Look at this idiot claiming to be guy man. Stop messing the game up old fool.

I thought i have told you before where you belong. Hey don't let me repeat myself again son of a bitch.

From now till the day you will die make sure you keep it up with your destiny Ewu.

Your life is full of negativity and nothing more than that.

You better suck you mother's pussy fool. You pushed your stinking smelling mother into prostitution.

A murderer like you.

All your mission has been accomplished

You have suceeded in killing your mother

[email protected] replys to any insult

Quote:
OGUN DON BAPTISE YOUR FAMILY FINISH,REMAIN MAKE UNA DEY CRAZE
NA SMALL REMAIN. YOUR MAMA WEN JUNKIES DEY FUCK UP AND DOWN
FOR DUBLIN STREET .

YOUR MAMA WEN GIVE YOUR PAPA GONORHEA SOME YEARS BACK.

NA HIV GO CATCH YOU,NIGERIAN BASTARD.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic