SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Frank Williams Blows a Fuse

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tubthumper
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank thus:

Quote:
Bastard,
You cant even write pigin english not to talk of writting good english. you better start school from elementary one or as animal that you are you start from play group to be able to pass and push forward to elementary one. first son of a prostitute old *DELETED* woman. your mama is almost dying in the village get back there and look for farm work to do and help at least the old regreting ashawo repented woman to see bread and eat. i wont have time for you bastard again go and look for something doing and stop spoiling business for people you foolish scammer that has nothing in the brain.
i wonder if you can read and understand my message bastard. you better get to danladimu village in Niger Republic to trace the poor fulani poor old man that pregnated your mama when he was doing watch man [aboki job] in ondo state.

You can't argue with that. Hang on a tick . . . .

Fiduciary Agent: "junky, donkey monkey aboky na u .............."

Jean Atoh: "You must be a chronic idiot and stupid to the core. I do not want you to email me again, you can go to blazes bloody bastard. A full that cannot even express himself"

Global Service: "You have kept me in total confusion with your last couples of emails and i wish to understand more."

Spain United Kingdom
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i wonder if you can read and understand my message bastard.

If he learned how to write proper english, it might be a bit easier to both... read and understand Razz Oh and what is a message bastard??
A lad with a tattoo saying Baited by? Razz

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
old man that pregnated your mama when he was doing watch man [aboki job] in ondo state.

What the hell is an aboki job and if he was doing that to the watch man how did your mother get pregnant? Is Ondo State where it all happens with aboki jobs? Enquiring minds need to know.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well doing a google on aboki, there's a region in Uganda called Aboki.. also there's appearantly something called aboki hairdressers.. so you might get a bad hair day, from an aboki job?

Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL_sign

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anthropologists and development experts reveal that the high incidence of witchcraft, juju, marabou and other native spiritual mediums in West Africa have been impacting on the region negatively to the extent that poverty-alleviation and democratization are under threat from such cultural values. Voodoo, bad or good, is only practiced in West Africa. Juju is heavily a West African value. Marabou (otherwise called Alpha-man in Sierra Leone and Malam or Kramo in Ghana or Aboki in Nigeria) is highly rooted and scattered in West Africa). There is also high incidence of witchcraft in West Africa than any other part of Africa. And all these have been entangling West Africa�s development.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/features/artikel.php?ID=59629

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
AEarhart51
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fred Williams? MY Fred Williams, who has just so kindly invited me to go his country and pick up my Cashier Bank Draft for 950,000 USD (United States Dollars)?

Oh, say it ain't so. Crying or Very sad
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tub

Good job of making your mugu so happy Wink Nothing like receiving those wonderful letters.
A lot of good sig material Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh oh i think i got a problem.... fred williams is the name of the pastor at my church... i think im going to have to talk to him...i wondered why he has somemeny laptop computers. Confused

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Rumbero - plenty of great sig material. I'm jealous!

clapping
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Curiosity overwhelms me-just what did you say to get him so mad?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
stop spoiling business for people you foolish scammer that has nothing in the brain
Pot calling the kettle? Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pigin English? Shocked I've heard of pigin French, but pigin English??

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well.. we all know how brits love bacon.. and perhaps this Lad got fed up with the goatshagging? so now he's moved on to wrapping his sausage in bacon? Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic