SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

can someone bait this guy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Honeybee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone please bait this lad. I can't do the baiting, but I would love to see his time wasted! I'm to new to this.
He is on eharm and is very charming. Says that he is originally from the UK but now is working as a vet in the twin cities area of MN. He needed to go to Nigeria to vaccinate poultry for the government. Vaccines got spoiled enroute. I have already told him that I have no money, but he says that he really doesn't want my money or to lose my house. He will figure something out on his own. And he is still calling me, I want to break this off for fear of already giving him TMI.( I do love his voice though!)
Sends lots of poems and pics blah,blah,blah.
Any questions, please post
here is a small sampling of his emails

Good Morning XXXXX,

How are you doing today? And how was your night? Hope you Had a good sleep? Sorry it took me quite some time to respond to your email, I had to sort out some issues in my lab, but i woke up this morning with your thought in my dream and my heart. Just can't control it any longer.

Truly telling, i had a bad and short sleep for i found myself thinking althrough the night after i got some little recovery of my system, i have to tell you that I love everything about you . I have searched so much and so long and everywhere for the right woman for me and have not been successful and now, you make me feel like I've found one and i was given the oportunity,won't let this one pass me by.

XXXXX, If having you as mine would be a dream, I can't wait for it to come through for i can't wait to be with you soon, make things work, settle down, make children and build a very good family of our own the right way.

The inside of you is so tall that i can't imagine resist the offer of being your life partner and expressing feelings to you is what i do not know where to start, for i feel i may broke up this relationship if i pore out the way i really feel in me.
I will call you later in the day, but meanwhile still hope to hear from you.... Cheers
XXX

Last edited by Honeybee on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
italigal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see what happens!

~Italigal
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooooooooo! One who writes and speaks good English! I LIKE THOSE! I want him!

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Italigal, have you done anything with this guy yet?

To all: If anyone goes after him, please post what you have done. It's important that not everyone pile on this one at once. For some of the other really stupid lads, it might not be a problem. But for the really slick lads, like I think this one might be . . . they don't take first contacts from anyone so that they are sure not to get caught by baiters.

I would like to go after him and I'll post my results here, but we also have to be careful NOT to post up anything that will lead the lad back here as well.

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ searching his email. Eater is the only thing that comes up.

I mean i doubt he will search, but if you think he might be a tech buff?
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn Google crawlers are fast. It's not so much a matter of whether or not he's a techie. It's if he's suddenly hit on by several women, more activity than he's used to, he'll get suspicious. He'll ask a few, "How did you get my ID?" He might accept one or two stories, but if this guy is smart (and some actually are) he'll google himself to see where all the activity is really coming from.

Believe it or not, some lads do actually find their way here. When the bait is over, who cares? More humiliation for them, LOL, especially if there's trophies! But if a bait is in progress, it sucks. Baiters do a lot of work setting up some of the more elaborate baits. I've got one I've been working since last September/early October and he's just now getting ready to travel to C4ir0, Egypt to meet me. We're getting married! Laughing

pony

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Have you invited any of his friends to the wedding, a few hundred lads wishing you both well might be a nice touch

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Honeybee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ya,
we are to wed in the UK in a catholic church!!
funny Im not catholic and im divorced he said that it wasn't a problem because he had a good reputation while in the seminary. I have nothing to worry about (God, i hope that I don't go to hell by marrying in a church)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic