SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My days are numbered

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Freddy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I've been lurking around here for a few months now. A couple of months ago, I started baiting this lad from here as a female college student (after reading the stickies and stuff, of course Wink ). After a few emails with excuses, wrong MTCNs and dll files, Dave here began to suspect I was a joker and demanded a picture of me in front of my college with my friends. I slapped him saying that he was accusing me of being a liar. So he backed off from that demand. After my last failed MG transfer yesterday due to the transfer machine breaking down, he claimed that he knew I was a joker from the start and was wasting my time. So I slapped him again for accusing me of being a liar, and telling him to f*** off if he didn't want my help in getting his funds transferred. Today I got this:

Lad wrote:
You should have examined your brain well before you are talking, you are even worst than a f**king bastard and animal living in the bush. You even a man called yourself a woman, Watch from, I will invoke african JUJU on you and you will turn to a woman before the end of this year. You are not even a joke, you are f**king joker. and mind you that you are dealing with a professional person and one that knows and read all words from you carefully. I try you in another way so that you will continue wasting your time to joke. Useless figure and little brat. Lion will soon consume you and you will have sex as you delight more on that with the dead.

Since I'm going to be consumed by a lion soon, I thought I'll post my first post here so I can die happy. But on the bright side, I'm getting a free sex change operation! Laughing Then again, I might be gone by the end of the year. Laughing I think I'll rebait him as a circus clown or something.

Thought I'd share this with you all.
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a clown, a lion tamer. Laughing

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
Freddy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No zoo trips for you for the next 12 months then! Hope you had fun with him - have you got any more characters you're baiting him with? Maybe it's time for some fresh ones. He seems good value and would spit feathers once he realises that half or more of his mugus are actually your baiting characters Wink
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the machine Freddy. I wanted to take a minute and say hello before the juju gets you. Laughing

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, and if you haven't already, get a mentor and read the stickies. I'll talk to the lad about calling off the juju if you give me his email... Laughing

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's an awsome death threat! Congratulations! Very Happy

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, most of us have to work really hard for a long time to get a death threat. And look at you, after such a short time. Congrats!

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard, it sounds like you're off to a great start Very Happy

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lion will soon consume you and you will have sex as you delight more on that with the dead.

what the ?????? Shocked Shocked Shocked Confused

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ The lads don't know it, and neither do most other people, but in their own way they are literary geniuses. They have their own unique style, their own way of stringing together nonsense in a way that is so brilliantly funny.

And the thing of it is, they're not even trying to be funny!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Shadowplay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great sig material though! Very Happy

Quote:
Lion will soon consume you and you will have sex as you delight more on that with the dead.

The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you are dealing with a professional person

Yes, his grammar and death threat are that of a "professional person." Hitman, perhaps? Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
AEarhart51
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lion will soon consume you and you will have sex

Could you write back and ask him to clarify this? Does he mean you'll have sex AS the lion is consuming you, or in the afterlife? Enquiring minds want to know.

It boggles the mind how all these scammers get so indignant. This is like someone stealing from your home, then suing you because the jewels he stole from you are CZ and not diamonds. Rolling Eyes

But of course, thieves aren't usually known for their intelligence.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard, Freddy! If you need to "prove" to the scammer that you are, indeed a "girl", I'm sure myself or another nice lady baiter would be happy to assist you. Laughing

Can you imagine how AWFUL it would make the lad feel to find out that you "really are" a female? Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What weasel said about calling the lads. I love to call them especially when I know it is 3 or 4 AM their time.

I've never had a death threat. Great job.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Freddy,
A Juju death threat so early in your career? Great work!!!
Welcome.....and Goodbye.
It a pleasure to know you for such a short period of time.... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gotta say that is one of the better "first posts" that I've ever seen. I see a bright baiting future ahead for you! Very Happy

(Naturally I'm using African JUJU to see into the future...but you don't gain that skill until you've been here for a while.) Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great, Freddy!! You've REALLY got that dude pissed off. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
baiting ... as a female college student

Quote:
you will turn to a woman before the end of this year.

Quote:
and mind you that you are dealing with a professional person and one that knows and read all words from you carefully.

ummmm

Class. Well done
Laughing
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping !

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@arranblonde: The scammer mentioned that he suspected Freddy was actually a man... did you miss that?

arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed

must have skimmed over that Embarassed
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard such great sig material since "Daughter of mermaid" well done!

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Freddy and I'm jealous! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic