SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ask a lad: the interview modality (3rd set of answers)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jolly day. I've been recently running a bait that hasn't really gone anywhere during two or so months, so just for fun, I decided to see if I could duplicate <a href="http://www.419eater.com/html/user_subs/interview/scammer_interview.htm">the interview modality.</a> And was rather surprised when the lad agreed.

So now that we have an eager mugu waiting for questions to be asked and money to be wired to him after this simple job, I decided to make this thread to gather as many questions as possible from the community. Currently I don't have anything special in my mind, just the very basic "Why this" and "How that" stuff, so I'd be thankful for any ideas.

Granted that this lad is probably going to lie in at least 60% of his answers this might still prove to be some fun. So ask away Very Happy.

Pretty please.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".

Last edited by -C- on Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Miss Behaving
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where's the mugu from? I'd find it interesting to hear from a lad who's outside West Africa, such as an Indian, Dutch or Japanese scammer.

Wherever he is, I'd like to find out how much internet cafe time is. How much is it to scan a photo or document? Does he have a laptop; how many of his fellow scammers have a laptop? Are laptops becoming more popular? How much would a new laptop (of type X) cost where he is?

January
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is the most time consuming part of his "job"? Also, what is the most expensive part, like forging documents, paying for internet time, etc?
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How much does it cost him for a 5 minute call on his mobile to a UK mobile? Or to anywhere for that matter?

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do they have inservice training classes and higher levels of muguness. "Hey, Frank, where ya goin'?", "Awww Bill, you know I have my 3pm training class lectures every Monday.."

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's try to learn something of the structures of the groups -
How many footsoldiers in your group,
How many ogas do you know,
How does the cash get split?,
Does it ever all end dishonourably or in tears?

And also about the cultural context-
What got you into scamming?
How did you decide to devote your life to it instead of working?
Who introduced you?
Are you proud of it?
What would your mother say if she found out you were scamming people?
Are there any potential victims you would *NOT* bait (children, old ladies, poor people, etc)
Are you religious? What would God/your deity say?

(edit - added deity q)

Last edited by manbiteslion on Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@manbiteslion: It has been the experience of the baiters here that the scammers will take old ladies, 13-yr-olds, single moms, anyone who might send them a quick buck.

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I know, I know, but those last 2 questions are just there to fan any small embers of guilt. It's because I'm mean.
Wally Combover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who did the original Interview Modality? Because that is one of the most fascinating things I have read in a long time.

Amazing insight into how they think...
-C-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to everyone for the replies. Just keep them coming if you come up with any new ideas, this interview might take a while. I'm planning to do it in sections such as "Financial side" and "Moral side" etc. and naturally more specific questions can be asked about some of the lad's answers. I'll post the transcript here once I have something to share. Or if. I'm fairly sure this is going ok, but there is always "if" when dealing with the mugus.

@Miss Behaving, unfortunately the mugu is from Togo, but I could ask if he knows something about any off-shore colleagues. I doubt it, but there is no harm in asking.

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
-C-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, the first set of questions has been sent and answered. Very basic stuff about the lad and not too surprisingly some rather pathetic lies too. These were easy, mostly testing how willing he is to provide the answers. Next set covers general questions about scamming. Then some about their gang organization, financial side of scams, moral questions (not too many, I'm trying to think some more) and then all the possible random questions that don't fit any other category.

Quote:
GENERAL QUESTIONS

1. How old are you?

Answer:
I have 31 years old. And i was born in Bassar in one town of Togo.

2. What kind of education you have?

Answer:
I been school when i have 5 years, and i just stop my school in 1999. That is in this year my mother was dead, after her dead i start scamm people. And my education is Bachelor .I have get it before my mother was dead.Before her dead, when i ger my Bachelor, i have do the plan to continue my school in University of Lom�. I don't have any person to pay my school fees,Then i start scamming people on net.

3. How long have you been a scammer?

Answer:
I have been a scammer since 8 years. i start in October 2000.Before my mother dead. My mother was dead in 13 July 2000.

4. Why did you choose to become a scammer?

Answer:
I choose to be a scammer because i don't have any person to help me in my life. The only person i have is my mother. Then she dead , when she was dead i have told for myself that is the end of my life.But i think long time ago, and i realise that without my mother i can do something. Me also i have to work hard because i am a man. I have to do all by myself. After that i seeking for work. I just go to some factory, but the refuse to give me work. That is why i become a scammer because i can't live without job. I stay around 3 days i don't have anything to eat. I just go to the market and beg for food.

5. What, in your opinion, generally speaking makes a young man or woman in your country to choose scamming as their preferred way to make money?

Answer:
The only thing who make young man or woman choose scamm is poverty. Me is poverty who lets me become a scammer. i don't dream to become a scammer. My dream is to become a Ingenieur. But i don't have money to continous my school. That is why i choose to be a scammer. In my country, all persons who scamm people come from poor family. In my opinion
that is only poverty who make us to be a scammer.

6. Is scamming popular way to make money in your country? Is there a specific group of people that tends to turn to scamming more often than the others?

Answer:
No, we have some way to make money in my country. But if you don't have money ,then you have to choose scam. In my country all things you want to do if you don't have money you can't do it . Except scam, if you want to scamm poeple just go to cyber Cafe and write something who other person will like to have in his country : Exemple : To transfer money in someone account . Here in Togo we don't have a specific group who scamm people. It depend of what you want to become in your life. but really we don't have a specific group.

7. Are you proud of being a scammer?

Answer:
In my life i don't dream that i will be a scammer. That is life who lets me be a scammer.

8. What do you dream about?

Answer:
Before my mother dead my dream is to be a Ingenieur. But when my mother was dead i don't have any partenar to help me and continue my school. But now i have small money who can make me be an Ingenieur but is too late for me. And now my dream is to have plenty money and help children in this world. Because i don't want to see children to suffer like me.

9. Can being a scammer help you to make your dream to become true?

Answer:
Yes , with scam i can realise my dream, because i will have some money in my account and i can do all my dreams. Who is to help children in this world.

10. Did you start this line of work on your own or did someone introduce you to it and teach you how to do it?

Answer:
I start scamming people alone. Nobody don't introduce me in this work. I choose it by myself.

11. Describe the community you live in: a small village, a major city or something else?

Answer:
I live in Lom�, in the capital of Togo.Then i live alone now, and i have rent a house and i pay my bills every months. Then my area is Hedzranawoe that is the place i live. There we have some people there. And my house is near the Hedzranawoe Market.

12. What do you like to do when you are not working?

Answer:
I like to play game nd hear music. Or Watched TV. But if i am enjoyment i go to party with my girlfriend.

13. Describe your family: what do your parents and siblings do for living?

Answer:
My father was deas in cancer illness ,he dead since 1992 .Now he was a seller in Shop ,he sell with one white man in Shop.And everymonth he get his paid.
My mother is a dealer, she is a tomatoes dealer. She sell tomatoes and travel for many town in Togo. She do this to pay my school fees, but unfortenate she was dead.

14. Do your family and friends know that you are a scammer? If yes, what do they think about it?

Answer:
I don't have any family ,i live alone. I don't have friends ,i like to live alone with my girlfriend. In my life i like all to be cool, i don't someone who disturb. Nobody don't know me like a scammer.

15. Can you openly talk to the new people you meet about your chosen career as a scammer, or is the subject a taboo in your community?

Answer:
I don't tell for anybody that i am a scammer. My girlfriend also don't know that i am a scammer ,because i have a shop and every morning i wake up and i went there to sell . I am the owner of the shop. Scammer is a secret job here .

16. Do you know many other Internet scammers?

Answer:
I know some scammer, but they are not my friends. I don't talk with them because i
don't like disturb . But we have some scammer who live together. And the use the same formal. But me i live alone .i don't have any friend except my girlfriend and my house maid.

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He starting scamming when he was eight? Shocked

Well, next time you get an opening script that sounds like it was written by a twelve-year-old, you'll know why...

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chain - he meant he's been scamming for 8 years, not since he was 8.

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure he's being entirely truthful.

I mean, he says he's scamming because of poverty, yet he has a housemaid.

It might seem a little morbid, but i keep seeing a woman down an alley going "psst, dude, you want any tomatoes. I got good stuff, low price. I can get cherry tomatoes 1 dollar per kilo"
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, he has a shop, a house, and a housemaid. Poverty is such a relative term sometimes...sounds like he's trying to justify it to himself as much as anything - there's hope, well placed questions may tip the balance and help him cut down his scamming lifestyle...well, maybe. Maybe.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just reading through the interview modality and I'm upset that this has already been done Sad I was thinking of doing it a month or so ago, but from my test (about 500 mails) I didnt get a single response so I put it on the backburner.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
-C-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Second set of answers just received. Something more specific about the first questions as well as some basic stuff about scamming.

Quote:
SPECIFIC QUESTIONS ON PART 1.

1. In your answer number 4 you state: "I just go to some factory, but the refuse to give me work." Does this happen often in many places in your country or did you only quit seeking after this one stroke of bad luck? Is it usual in your country to have difficult time in getting a job without proper education?
Answer :

I don't get the job, because my education too ,low.Here before to get work you will have your Licence or Master before to get a good job. But i see that i have bad luck also is why i don't get job for those factory.In my country , it product for some places in my country , we have some persons who have their Licence but the don't work, because of bad luck or others.
It is not me only who don't get job, we are many.

2. In your answer number 5 you state: "The only thing who make young man or woman choose scamm is poverty." From other sources I have also heard that some people in West Africa start scamming to take revenge against white people for what their ancestors did to Africa during the era of imperialism. In your opinion, is this true or false? If it is true, what do you think about this sort of logic?
Answer :

In my opinion is True,because in some magazine i have seen it.They say that they black men scam white men because of Slave revenge. But me i don't scam because of revenge.
In my opinion is not good to do it because some people have forget it and is not those white men we scam, are make our grand fathers like slaves. I don't know more about it , because in my opinion is not good to think like that. It is too bad, we have to forgive each other.

3. In your answer number 10 you state: " I start scamming people alone. Nobody don't introduce me in this work." Generally speaking is it common for a person to start alone or are there more experienced scammers who teach the new people to scam? If there are such "teachers", do they take some kind of payments for their services?
Answer :

But i see that generally, some person have teach each other how to scam people. For the scam there are some persons who have experienced in the work.And the introduce there friends. For the payment they don't pay anything if they teach them ok, but if you also when you know how to scam when you will have a client who send you money, you share with the person who teach you like, he will take 60 % and you will take 40 %.

GENERAL QUESTIONS ON SCAMMING

1. On average how many hours per day do you use for your work? Are there special days when you work less than you usually would?
Answer :

Per day i work like 12 hours. I work everyday exexpt if i have other work .
Execpt it i work everyday in net like 12 hours.

2. Describe your normal day in work with as many details as possible. What do you usually do first and what happens after that?
Answer :

If i want to work, i search some big millionnaires email contacts then i send them a formal, you is false.If the see it they will believe then i will give them bill to pay.
Now if they agree to pay the money i ask them, i will do a paper for them who attest that is real ,after they will pay the money i will stop write them.

3. What is the most time consuming part of your job?
Answer :

My job consum around 12 hours every day.

4. Do you use your own computer or Internet caf� service? What, in your opinion, are the benefits of your choice?
Answer :

I have my own computer at home, but i go to cyber usally, i don't like to use my own computer to work. In my opinion, the cyber caf� have some benefits because if you pay $10 you will work for 40 H, then after this 40 H will finish you can get a client who can pay you $1000.
We have some benefits.

5. Do many of your colleagues (or yourself) use laptop for scamming? How much would you have to pay for a laptop in your country?
Answer :

I don't use laptop for scam, but i know some men who use laptop for the work.
If you want to buy a new laptop it cost $2000.

6. You are often called "a scammer", but the word is a very negative one. Do you have your own word to describe you and your colleagues, or do you too use term "scammer"?
Answer :

The term i use is scammer. I don't have any term exexpt scammer.

7. How many emails do you send on average per day? To how many people you send your very first opening email?
Answer :

I send more than 700 emails per day. And i send my first opening email for 2000 people in all over the world.

8. How many people on average reply to the first email you send to them?
Answer :

If you have luck, you can have 5 or 8 per day, but is not all who pay money. maybe in those 8 or 5 persons is only 1 or 2 who will pay money. But if you don't have luck, you won't have any reply.

9. Where do you get contact details of the people you send emails to?
Answer :

I search it in Yahoo or some other site.

10. How do you decide what kind of scam you want to run? Are there many choices?
Answer :

We have some ways of scam but i don't know the other way some people use, but i know that the formal they send for white men are different. Maybe it will be: oil factory one, or Bank or others.

11. Do you have to write your own scam texts or can you get them from someone else?
Answer :

You have to write your own scam text but if you have one friend, he can give you .Then we will use it together, and if you get money he will take 60% and you will take 40 %. But if you write it alone, you will eat your money alone.

12. Is scamming about skill or luck? Can you fool anyone into sending you money if you just know what to do, or do you also need to be lucky to find a victim?
Answer :

Scam means luck, if you don't have luck you can't get any client to send you money. If you have luck, you can scam some people. But without luck you can't.

13. How many times have you been able to receive money from a victim?
Answer :

I have recieve 12 times.

14. On average, how often do you manage to receive money from a victim? Once per week or once every month?
Answer :

Maybe you can recieve it per Month but per week i am not sure . But if you have luck you can recieve it per week. The client have to transfer the money for your account number or to Western Union or MoneyGram. Is the way we use to collect the money.

15. Are all the victims you get real ones, or is there a possibility that someone is just pulling your leg for fun?
Answer :

Yes , it is possible but i don't get someone like that i don't know how is it.

16. Is there a risk of a victim being a police?
Answer :

Yes, if you are arrest ,the police will put you in prison for long years. you will pass all your life in prison.

17. What risks are there in your profession? What is the worst thing that could happen to you?
Answer :

The risks in this profession is only the prison. Then if the police arrested you the will put you in prison. you will spend all your life in prison. Maybe you will die in prison. But you have a chance to go out of prison. you will stay there forever. some thing who will happen to you will be only the dead, if the juge you after that the will kill you . But if you are not the person who scam the white man the will leave you.

18. Have you ever been arrested (because of scamming or some other reason)?
Answer :

No, i am not been arrested. But i know some persons who the police arrested.

thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fascinating stuff - so he's working 12 hours/day, but has only received money 12 times in 8 years? Really?

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Renard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he gets 7 replies out of an initial 2000 attempts? That would mean his success rate of hooking someone is roughly .35%.

He also says that in that 7 he will have "maybe" 1 or 2 that actually end up sending money. I am going to guess that maybe means 30% of the time he hooks 1 out of that 7 (on average).

Now that seems rather high to me, though, considering he has been scamming for 8 years and only gotten 12 payments. My guess is that his success rate is really really low. Something like 0.000065% (hard to come up with something I would really bet on considering how general his number are and his difficulty with English)? That assumes he makes contact with 2000 new people every month, and takes his 12 payments over 8 years to make an average.

Think you could find out how often he tries to contact new "customers"?

Also, maybe try to get him to tell you how much he gets from the average person who sends him money? And how many times people re-send money before they realize it is a scam?

One final interesting bit of information would be if he holds down any other jobs other than scamming.

With that it might be possible to calculate what kind of cash flow a laddie might be able to expect. Could maybe be useful info.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember Rule #1: The lad always lies.

Just like us, they will never tell the truth if they can tell a lie. This lad is grooming Cyric to send him money so he has a hard-luck story; he is a good, hard-working boy fallen on hard times and he is in a dangerous profession that he wants to get out of. Note how he says that if he goes to jail he will die there. In fact the punishment in the criminal code for 419 is only seven years imprisonment, and most lads will bribe their way out of even that.

This doesn't mean that the modality is useless, since he will be giving real information as background to his story. For example the 60/40 split is believable.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
-C-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thud is right, the lad is obviously lying in many replies. I didn't really expect him to tell the truth in any of the first questions that concerned his personality and life, they were there to start slowly and to make it look more real.
Personally I'm more interested in how he replies to the questions that don't concern him specifically, but scamming in general, for example the already mentioned splitting answer. The questions will be more and more like that as we proceed.

I'll try my best to put your questions to the interview, Renard. Should be quite possible and some of those actually are there already, just worded differently.
The third set will be sent today. I'd expect the answers tomorrow, but could go to Monday, since the weekend makes this lad usually go quiet. Funny how he tells that he scams 12 hours per day, yet is very slow to reply on many occasions.

Meanwhile, as a special request, if anyone comes up with moral questions, I'd be very grateful. I don't have almost any of those, no matter how much I try to think some interesting ones. The ones I have already are:

Quote:
Are you a religious person?

If yes, how does your faith in a deity affect your work, when basically you steal from people to make money?

What moral reasons, in your opinion, makes scamming as a career option well and good? Can you you justify yourself making money by fooling people?

Are there victims who you would not scam if you got a chance? Children, elder people etc.?

Do you ever spend, or would you even consider spending part of your gains to a charity in a church, for example?

Do you think the people who fall for the scams are stupid?

Renard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="thud419"]Remember Rule #1: The lad always lies.
[/quote]

Yeah, reading his story I didn't believe one word about his mom dying or the factory not giving him a job for being too uneducated (They put CHILDREN in factories over in China for christ's sake).

Mostly I was talking about his numbers (I worked some time in advertising and 7/2000 sounds about right for mass e-mailing), though it is something I hadn't considered for him telling how much money he gets from someone, however given he basically tells you in a scam e-mail how much you have to send I kind of doubt he would lie about how much he gets from each person who actually responds.

That said, on second thought only getting 12 responses over 8 years seems rather low. I cannot imagine he lives only off of scamming with such a low success rate unless he has some other job, in which case why bother with the scamming (especially at 12 hr/day).

So here is another new question: Why does he work 12 hours a day on something that he has only managed to get to work 12 times? Make him explain that lie a little more.
-C-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Took a while, but the third batch finally arrived today. Rather disappointing really, but possibly has some humor value at least.

Quote:
SPECIFIC QUESTIONS ON PART 2

1. In your answer number 3 you state: "My job consum around 12 hours every day." I did understand this based on your answer number 1. The point of this question was to see if you have specific part of your line of work that takes more time than the others. For example, if you use most of your time for sending emails or looking for victims or something else. Could you elaborate?
Answer:
I use the most part of my time to send email to the victim .After the reply me and i start scamm them.

2. In your answer number 4 you state: "i go to cyber usally, i don't like to use my own computer to work." Do you have to pay multiple fees in such caf�, or does the $10 buy you everything? For example, if you want to use a scanner to scan something for your scam, would there be a separate fee? How much would it cost for you?
Answer:
If i pay $10 i will buy 40 H,then if i want to scam and i need to scann something i pay other money who is $2. But Cyber benefit me than Laptop.

3. In your answer number 7 you state: " I send more than 700 emails per day. And i send my first opening email for 2000 people in all over the world." That sounds like lots of work. Do you use some sort of computer application for such mass mailing or do you do it all manually by hand?
Answer:
I do all by my hands, it take a lot of time in a day i work like 12 hours, in that 12 hours i send around 700 emails. I do not have any sort of computer application i send all with my hand.

4. In your answer number 7 you state: " If you have luck, you can have 5 or 8 per day, but is not all who pay money." In case of bad luck, how often do you try again to contact new "clients"? Meaning, how often do you gather fresh list of people you haven't yet sent your scam mail and then send it to them? Or do you keep sending your mail over and over again to the same people you did before?
Answer:
No, we don't send the scam formal for the same people, you have to search the richest person in the world, then if you get their email address,and you send it for them, but if you have bad luck you can't get any person to scam, then you will continous to search more victims until to have good luck, but you don't lost in scam , because if you lose $500 to buy hours and if after you get a victim he will pay you more than what you use.

5. In your answer number 10 you state: "We have some ways of scam." As I haven't seen your scam letter, could you tell me what kind of scam mail do you use and why do you prefer it over all the other choices out there?
Answer:
I can't tell you anything about it because i can't tell you about my scam letter ok, avoid it .But some people use to think about what some richest persons need now, then if they need a manager or engineer then they will write something about it and send it to him, after that the rich person will happy that he get what he need, and after the scammer will collect money from him.we prefer it because it is quick to get money by this way.

6. In your answer number 13 you state: "I have recieve 12 times." That seems awfully low considering how long you have been in business. Isn't it very discouraging to succeed only so few times?
Answer:
If you get reply from someone, maybe if he know about scam you can't scam him again i have some busines but not all who pay, i have like 40 victim but that is only 12 who have pay me what i ask them, we have some people who know about scam.

7. Also, still speaking of your answer number 13, have these payments been all from different persons, or have you had one or more persons send you money multiple times? How many times does a victim generally speaking send money to a scammer before they realize it's a scam?
Answer:
Yes,the peyment come from different persons.But if you have chance you can get some victims who can send you money in the same time. But the victim can lpay ike 4 or 3 time before he will know that it's scam .

8. In your answer number 15 you state about people who are just pulling your leg for fun: "Yes , it is possible but i don't get someone like that i don't know how is it." Even if you don't know any such persons, do you have any idea why they would do such thing? Or a place where I could find such a person for contact. It would make great "counter-interview" for this one, I think.
Answer:
I will search for you, but i will do it before i will get my paid from you.Because if i search they persons for you and you don't give them the money fast they will kill me or do bad thing for me, it's so dangerous. Confused

9. In your answer number 17 you state: "But you have a chance to go out of prison." How does this happen? Can you bribe the guards to let you out of prison before your sentence is over?
Answer:
You can go out of prison if you are not the person who scam the victim. But if it's you the police will catch you and put you in prison, then until your dead. You don't have any possibilty to go out in prison if you are catch and abuse for scam.

QUESTIONS ON RELATIONS

1. Generally speaking how do your local law enforcement react to your profession? Is bribing officials for protection a common practise?
Answer:
I don't have a law.we don't have any protection. because we don't do bad for any persons except richnest people who live in over sea.

2. Can you become famous in your community by being a scammer? If you are very succesful, do people around you see you as a hero or a bad guy?
Answer:
You can be famous if you are a scammer but they will catch you and put you in prison.
They will take me like a bad guy, they scam work is a secret work.

3. Do you work alone or in a group? Which one is more common?
Answer:
I work alone.Not with some persons. Our work is secret.

4. What kind of hierarchy there is in a group of scammers? Are you all equal friends with each other, or is someone clearly a boss and the rest are simply workers?
Answer:
In this work , all persons can scam then we don't have any hierarchy who scam people. and no boss for this work.all persons who scam are free. they don't have any boss.

5. If there is a hierarchy, do you have only one or many people in charge of the operations?
Answer:
No hierarchy .
6. How many people there would be in an average gang of scammers?
Answer:
It's lot around 80 persons.

7. When a gang gets money from a victim, how do they share it? Who takes the most? Does it ever all end dishonourably or in tears?
Answer:
They persons who help you to collect money, he will take 60% and you will take 40 % but if you do it alone, you will eat it alone.

8. What kind of relations do you have to other scammers outside of "your group"? Do you work with each other or are you rivals?
Answer:
No, no rivals we are friends always.

9. In case you are rivals, how serious is it? Has anyone been ever beaten or even killed by members of competing gang?
Answer:
If we are rivals we will kill each other.But anybody can't be able do kill his friend who is a scammer also . is not possible.

10. Do this kind of fights happen often?
Answer:
No fight execpt if we love the same woman.

11. If you could fool another scammer to believe your scam and send you money, would you do it? Would it be considered to be alright by the other scammers?
Answer:
No, it's not possible, you can't scam any other scammer.

12. Do you know a scammer who works outside of West Africa? How common is it to have a colleague living in United States for example?
Answer:
I don't have any friend who live outside West Africa.

13. Are the scammers living somewhere else than West Africa usually high ranking people in gangs or do they only do what they are told to? Who in the gang manages the contact with them?
Answer:
I don't understand.

14. If you belong to a gang, are you always loyal to them, or can the boss of a competing gang make you an offer and then you just start working for them instead of your old gang?
Answer:
We don't have any boss and they scammer don't have any meeting , all do there work alone. We don't from group.

15. Do you consider some scammers from different countries to be worse than the ones in your country? For example, are the colleagues in Ghana or Nigeria worse than in Togo?
Answer:
All scammer are equal, and here we have some scammer from nigeria, ghana and others ok.

16. Do you work only with colleagues from your country, or can there be a gang consisting of people from Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, Benin etc.?
Answer:
i work only not with my country colleagues,and not with some one else

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic