SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

American Singles Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
EricTriedHard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a member of American Singles. One night c4r3s4b0utl0v3 sent me an IM. He said his name was 3ric R0b50n , a man close to my age from NY. The e-mail that he's using, which is also his Yahoo IM ID, is [email protected].It's funny really, because I knew from the start that he wasn't who or what he said he was. He "fell in love with me" almost immediately....lol. I've got lots of cool gifts (hate that someone's credit card probably got charged for them) while he was telling me he was "going to re-locate to Texas and marry me". He told me he had to go to, guess where, NIGERIA, on a job for his company....... LOL. Anyway, long story short, he wooed me for like 6 weeks, then finally asked me to "send money to help a friend he'd made over in Nigeria come to be in our wedding". THEN, when I said no, he says.... "Well, ok baby, I have some people that I did some work for wanting to pay me, but they can't send the money to me here. Can they send it to you and you wire transfer it to me here?" I say... "Nope, my bank account is set up where there can be no transfers in or out." I'm one of the lucky ones. I knew he wasn't who and what he said, never fell for his b.s., but I know there are lots of lonely people out there who would've. Hope this keeps just ONE from doing so. I have a couple of pix that they're using if anyone's interested.

Last edited by EricTriedHard on Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear ETH, yes the things he sent you were probably purchased with a stolen CC, but you need to be certain that you've kept the things and can return them if the purchases are traced to you. You probably should have refused them in order to avoid any questions by law enforcement of you being involved in money laundering or receiving stolen merchandise.

And in the future: NEVER GIVE YOUR REAL LIFE INFORMATION OUT OVER THE NET TO SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW PERSONALLY!

Now a gang of criminals in Africa (who could have contacts here in the states) knows exactly how to find you.

Last, I think I'll send Eric a little love note. Twisted Evil

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
EricTriedHard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, they have my OLD personal information...lol. The stuff he sent were flowers and such, i have it all, so no worries. I've also reported it all to the authorities and talked to my lawyer, but thanks for the hint..... I'd LOVE to see what u send "Eric"....lol.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just checking him out now. I created a profile on American Singles but will probably hit on him from some other character so I don't waste the one on AS. Now that I know there are lads working the site, I hope to catch a few. In order to eliminate innocent suitors I have posted this as what I am searching for in a man:
Quote:
A suitable companion would incorporate the ambition of a multi-level marketer combined with the drive of three toed sloth, the emotional stability of Nero, the compassion of Mussolini, and the intellect of a fruit fly. I prefer the exotic allure of West Africans.

I'll keep you posted.

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
EricTriedHard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

U GO GIRL!!!!!
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cares*about*LOVE 's profile is currently unavailable. But I'll ASEM (Accidentally Sent Email) him and see if he bites.

If I do end up baiting him, or anyone baits him for that matter - and someday he decides to google his name to see who's blown his cover, a google search will lead him to this thread. If you wouldn't mind, would you please edit your previous post that gives his information and obfuscate it?

Change to: c4r3s4b0utl0v3, his name to 3ric R0b50n and his email to: [email protected].

Thanks!

And feel free to post his scam info on Scamwarners.com. This is where real potential victims will need to find him in a google search.

pony

EricTriedHard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, it's done. So now what should I do???
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Post up a little of his story, if you have time. Maybe a pic if you can. How old is he pretending to be? Where from? Has he phoned you? Is he religious? Does he get kinky? What time of day did you communicate with him and what time zone are you in?

Anything you can think of that might help.

pony

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's really a common, garden variety romance scammer. Not even a very good one. He was too easy.

I sent him:
Quote:
You messaged me on 4m3ric4nsingle5.com and when I went to wrote you back, your profile was gone. What happened? Did you get married?

He wrote from 81.199.49.242 (satellite provider):
Quote:
Hello dear,
How are you doing today? Really nice to hear from you . I am glad you got my message and replied. I pulled of my profile because i wanted to get hold on myself (brings up disturbing images, don't it? Wink ) but now that you've sent me an email, i will really love to get to know you. I believe with good and open communication we may walk somethings out and just to let you know, i am not married and i am very single still searching for my soulmate..If you have yahoo id you can give me so that i can add you here and we can chat on yahoo messnger. i';; really love to know you better and more...So if you are interested in me, write back as soon as possible...I better get back to work...It was really nice hearing from you or if you wanna talk on the phone, that would be wonderful as well...So hope to hear from you soon.....Caio

I've bolded all the lad words, punctuation and grammar that are all typically unique to West African romance scammers.

Off to chat with him now.

pony

EricTriedHard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he really does suck. Rolling Eyes He's still trying to get to me, sending e-mails and stuff, I just delete....lol. Maybe I was his learning curve and you can shut him down before he does any REAL damage. I did talk to him again, told him I needed his address to "send him something". Then ran the addy against reverse look up....lol. Guess who DOESN'T live in that particular apartment building in NYC.....lol.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just chatted with him for about an hour. Just the basic getting to know you and his stupid story. He tells me he has a sexy Brit accent. Yeah, right.

Oh, he made a date with me to chat tonight (my night, Mountain Time zone) so I know he's gonna do an all nighter in a net cafe probably . . . unless he has his own connection (can't tell by his IP cuz it's a satellite provider).

Anyway, I'll toy with him and bat him around a bit and dump him when he gets to the money stage. That's about all we can do. Evil or Very Mad

pony

EricTriedHard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wish there was more..... Oh well, maybe two dumps at the money stage will discourage him....lol. His warning you about the "sexy Brit accent" is because of me.... LOL. The first time he called I freaked out, told him I knew that was no NY accent, sounded Middle Eastern to me.... he he he. My brother was in Desert Storm, is NOT a fan of people from the middle east. Worse, he's a REDNECK, definately not a fan of people of color...lol. Good thing the guy's in Nigeria, my brother would go hunt him down. Or maybe it's a bad thing.....hmmm, hafta think about that one .... lol.
Idea OMG .... know what would be wayyyy too funny??? We could talk to him together Laughing I'll bet he'd poop his drawers if I showed up in the same window with you.......he he he. Let me know what u think, ok???? Idea
EricTriedHard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, maybe us in the same window is a bad idea...lol. Decided I'd just let him know that I knew for sure he's a fake, righteous indignation, and all that (ok, I'm a redneck and he ticked me off). Here's our last convo, I had fun even if he didn't.... he he he.

Ummmmm, I think MAYBE I pissed him off a bit....lol. Gosh I'm an a-hole for life now, gonna use his black magic on me....... Sorry, just think it's funny I got to him so bad..... One down.... who else can we bust?????? Ok, so maybe I shouldn't have baited him, but just couldn't resist. Guess it's the redneck in me LOL.

Carol Gilmer: Well..... guess who does NOT live at the address that you gave me..... which, by the way, IS an apartment building
Carol Gilmer: What, nothing to say to that "my prince"?????
Eric Robson: Hey you there.
Carol Gilmer: yes, and so are you
Carol Gilmer: Sheesh, ya know, I told you from the VERY beginning I'm not a stupid person
Carol Gilmer: WHY would you do this stuff????
Eric Robson: i didnt do anything
Carol Gilmer: Is it a thrill to cheat some poor unsuspecting person out of their hard earned money???
Eric Robson: wow! you got alot to say
Carol Gilmer: No, but you DID try...lol. Luckily for ME, I didn't fall for it
Carol Gilmer: Oh yeah, you don't know the HALF of what I have to say to/about you
Carol Gilmer: So tell me, I'm seriously curious..... WHY
Carol Gilmer: why in the world would anyone play with the emotions of some poor woman, just for money??? wouldn't it be much easier just to get a job and EARN your living????
Carol Gilmer: Gosh, LION got your tongue????
Eric Robson: you just say whatever you want to me. i am not a bad man
Eric Robson: thats all...i beleive this should be it..
Carol Gilmer: You're not?
Eric Robson: your heart went for it
Eric Robson: so go for it...
Eric Robson: i am done because you said so
Carol Gilmer: No, it never did, you know that? I KNEW from the beginning that you weren't what you said you were
Eric Robson: Good!
Eric Robson: so were just playing games ..i knew too..LOL
Carol Gilmer: Yeah RIGHT, you thought you had you a sucker
Carol Gilmer: LOL
Eric Robson: Every was just for fun to you...right?
Eric Robson: LOL...
Eric Robson: ummm, good for you and bad for me
Carol Gilmer: No, everything was to find out all I could, to stop you from USING SOME OTHER WOMAN WHO WOULD FALL FOR YOUR CRAP
Eric Robson: ****
Carol Gilmer: LOL
Eric Robson: Its alright
Carol Gilmer: What's alright? That I knew?
Eric Robson: so long for the long talks...you know what, you should change your phone number now..
Eric Robson: move out from your address
Carol Gilmer: LOL, and why's that?
Eric Robson: tell your kids to watch their backs..hey and bill as well
Eric Robson: because ITS GONNA BE A DUMPPY RIDE SOON! HAHAHAHAHA
Carol Gilmer: ROFLMAO, no way you can scare me with that crap..... You don't have a clue where ANY of us really are, did you consider THAT????
Eric Robson: LOL....
Carol Gilmer: Do you think I'm really stupid enough to give you REAL information???????
Eric Robson: are you sure?
Eric Robson: do you really think i am in NIGERIA?
Eric Robson: HAHAHAHAHA
Carol Gilmer: Yep, I'm positive..... I have no kids, no brotherLOL
Eric Robson: Have you heard about serial killers?
Eric Robson: You are DEAD!
Carol Gilmer: Yep, sure have, have investigated a few in my time.... LOL
Carol Gilmer: Come and get me big boy
Carol Gilmer: ROFLMFAO, that all u got????
Eric Robson: You are DEAD!
Eric Robson: Just dont worry
Carol Gilmer: Nope, breathing quite well, thank you
Eric Robson: By 8pm ..dont fucking be at HOME
Carol Gilmer: ROFL, I'll be here waiting for you
Eric Robson: I WONT BE THE ONE...ALRIGHT
Eric Robson: GET READY TO DIE YOU OLD BASTARD
Carol Gilmer: ROFLMAO
Carol Gilmer: Did I mention that I don't scare ????
Eric Robson: YOU ARE A BASTARD!
Eric Robson: YOUR MAMA AND PAPA GO DIE TODAY
Carol Gilmer: Nope, my mama and papa are long dead
Eric Robson: U NO WHO I BE??
Carol Gilmer: No, why don't you tell me?
Eric Robson: YOU WON KNOW??
Carol Gilmer: Sure, go for it
Eric Robson: KIN LO HAPPEN?
Carol Gilmer: Huh???? LOL
Carol Gilmer: Oh, you're NOBODY
Eric Robson: ur mama
Eric Robson: na u be nobody
Eric Robson: you no even fine for your photo
Eric Robson: your teeth na stupid one
Carol Gilmer: LOL, not MY photo
Eric Robson: see,GOD GO PUNISH YOU for all the money wey i don lose for cafe
Eric Robson: u think say i get laptop for hiuse ni?
Eric Robson: i dey always go cafe browse
Carol Gilmer: GOD punish ME????? Nah, God rewards me for stopping idiots like YOU
Eric Robson: and you don make me waste money
Eric Robson: i go use balck magic for u
Eric Robson: wait make we see
Carol Gilmer: ROFLMAO
Eric Robson: because u be asshole for life
Carol Gilmer: LOL, Yep, to idiots like you, I shall be an asshole for life.... You will go DOWN
Eric Robson: ur mama
Eric Robson has signed out.

I wanna bust another, lol.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work OBL

Eric, I know it has already been said but posting the details of the scam including the scammers email address will help potential victims who are wise enough to do a search on the scammers details.

Other sites where lads are very active are

(Do a google search and they will come up)
migente
profilelooker
bootycall
usmatch
hifive (could be hi5)
wayn

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
EricTriedHard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope it helps. Now I wanna find another. Y'all should warn that this is addictive....lol. These guys just WHIZ me off!!!
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ETH, get a new screen name and email addy, ask for a mentor and pull up a lad. They're cheap entertainment.

I'm happy that you resisted the temptation to cause him to suspect other women he's in contact with. But again, I am worried about what our friend Google will reveal to him soon. But that's ok, I'll finish up with him quickly.

One last thing, which you did very well at, I might add; is burning the lad. It is gratifying, I know. Especially when you know and can even feel by his chat there, how much he hates the women he lies to and steals from - it feels great to expose them. But we don't do it too much around here because it also educates them. You did not educate him, but in the future, take care because when they know they've been caught, it only makes them better for the next one. If he comes back another time to ask how did you know, please don't tell him.

At this point, it's best to just block him entirely - report him on AmericanSingles - and let it go.

pony

EricTriedHard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I "knew" before I knew for sure. I would NEVER lead anyone here, under any circumstances. I had fun bustin his proverbial balls, giving him a raft of b.s., which is what us Texans are good at Wink I particularly liked his "Serial Killer" line....lol
I'm going to take your advice and get a new e-mail addy and such. I want to do this again. These guys need to be STOPPED.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh by all means, join us for some fun. Read some of the hilarious baits that go on here. I doubt we're stopping any of them, but we're certainly punishing many of them.

Oh and kiss your social life and spare time good bye. Maybe even some of your friends and family. Most people don't understand.

pony

EricTriedHard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's a Social Life???? Razz My family and friends know about it, understand and support it (I have a wierd family...lol) Gonna get started a.s.a.p. Twisted Evil
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to have you join in the fun Eric

if you haven't already done so read the romance baiting sticky, its towards the top of the romance forum and also conveniently located in my signature line.

Oh and yes, your family must be wierd, i dont know that my wife will ever understand why i "waste my time" emailing scammers

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^OBL - Very true.

Quote:
Most people don't understand

..until they get scammed.
EricTriedHard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Don't have a husband or boyfriend to bug me (THANK GOODNESS) and my daughters think it's great fun to mess with these scumbags...lol. SO, they live vicariously thru me.....lol.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Did I mention I'm single, fabuosly wealthy, adn looking for a woman to share my life with?

Also you may conatct me at my apartment penthoouse in New York Alabama City,

Join up with PL, you'll love the lads in there, it's like shooting goldfish in a small bowl

bait safe, take care, have fun

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha! Irish! Shameless, you hitting on women eaters while dressed in a lace S&M teddy. I'll PM you my phone number.

PL = Pr0filel00ker dot com, 0=o

I have a profile over there based on Androgynous Pat from the old Saturday Night Live. Her mail is full of lads if anyone wants them. I believe Corona is off harvesting some. PM me for the password and don't reply to any that have already been replied to.

Pick one or a couple, reply to them and include your own baiter email addy or let me know if you'd like to use Pat's addy.

pony

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You cant blame a man for trying OBL,

With you wearing pants like the ones you have on at the moment you may find yourself with a few hits.

Putting, I mean living with my wife is enough for me but it would be nice to see an eater couple, not that I want to actually have to read the crappy loving words if that was to start

So Eric, you could do worse than to give Irish a chance, we deal with worse every day, we call them lads but still I am sure that during a long enough search a worse real man could be found.

See Irish, I will help you, what are friends for Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic