SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are simply amazing. The complexity of this bait just grows every day.

Ray seems to have dusted off G@rry L@mbert

Ray
Quote:
Please Go back Home Gary
i knew who the thief was. i will get him
Please i will contact you with a new email soon
i will send your address to you to make you knpw its me

Please do not reply to this email until i contact you with a new email
reply to my new email addres not to this one again
He is tracking all our message

G@rry
Quote:
Hi Mr Raymond,

Okay I will not repsond to any further emails from this address.

Sincerely
G@rry L@mbert

Ray
Quote:
why did u reply
you just did
dont email
i will get intouch please do not or else he will hack you

G@rry
Quote:
Hi Mr Raymond,

I'm sorry I thought that I was doing the right thing. I will not reply to this email address from now on. I will make plans to return home now.

Sincerely
G@rry L@mbert

Ray
Quote:
you are dead

The strange thing about this peter#0## guy is that he is warning me about Ray being a scammer and to keep away???
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one. That sounds like an Abbott and Costello routine. Except for the "you are dead" part. Twisted Evil

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SC- you said,
Quote:
The complexity of this bait just grows every day.
It's all of Dog Dine's chopping, and adding new characters that's doing it! And Ray is getting really annoyed now. I love the "you are dead" line. That was a great dig you did on him by replying twice when he told you not to ever use that email again. Very funny! Laughing I sure hope you can avoid the hitmen.
@DD - That was a funny line of yours - " who do you think you are a mighty king....?"

hehehe Laughing

I'm dying laughing over here! You're killing the guy! LOL_sign

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We must certainly be giving Ray nightmares, but unfortunately he is not out of business yet. Today he sent me the names of 64 more people to send checks to. None are baiters as far as I can tell. I'm worried because none of my own victim characters are on the list. I have continued signing up new victim/employees with Ray (I'm up to 26 now), so if none of them are on my latest dispatcher list, I assume they are being given to some other dispatcher - a real, non-baiting dispatcher. Evil or Very Mad

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This in from Ray:

Quote:
Hello Vera

You seems to be the only Lady i can trust for now Twisted Evil
and i want you to do one big favour for me. try to email My payee
[email protected] his name is Nicolas Brown

I am recommending you to him to be his dispatcher. there you will make 1,000$ every month
Please email him asap and Please do not email me on this email. i will call you and also give you my new email address on phone. i want to use this email to track that bastard who stole my money

[snip]

All you will be doing is to receive the check booklets and you will be incharge of writing and signing checks for other clients from My company

Thanks
Raymond

Anyone here Nic0las Br0wn?

Not sure how he's going to "use this e-mail to track who stole the cash", but as we all know he can be a little confused at times Very Happy

@DD - is $1000 a month for a dispatcher the going market rate ? Should I push for more ? All these career questions ....

Last edited by arranblonde on Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent Arranblonde! Another baiter as dispatcher. Razz

Ray sent checks and a mailing list to one of my dispatcher characters, but sadly I'm quitting that job. I asked him for phone numbers or email addies to go along with the addresses (to make it easier on mods who warn victims). Ray refused. I said that's the only way I can do my job properly so if you can't even support your loyal employee, then I need my salary in advance. He refused that also, whining about how much money he has lost to the hacker. We argued back and forth ad nauseum with neither of us yielding, so the deal is off.

Minutes later, he reactivated another of my dispatcher characters. He's sending checks next week. Now I know Ray doesn't hand over phone numbers, so this dispatcher won't demand them.

When he hired my first two dispatcher characters, the deal was $2,000/month plus a $200 bonus when the checks are delivered. The third only got $1,000/month plus a $100 bonus.

I think N!c0l@s Br0wn is another of Ray's aliases. He wrote me from that address this morning.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chop #5. The victim is Le0n@. In his typical sloppy fashion, Ray didn't send her all of his warnings. He sent her the warning about the hacker and told her to ignore emails if they don't come from Ray's own email address. But he never sent her the notification of his new email address.

Le0n@ wrote:
To: <Ray's old email address>

Thanks a lot for coming through at long last, and for acknowledging my payment. I can finally tell my family that I earned my first commission. I also appreciate you raising my commission rate to 20% for the next check. That is really generous of you. I can't wait to receive my second check next week.
Best regards,
Le0n@

Ray wrote:
You have not been checking your email
you paid a thief not me
i emailed you but you never replied

Le0n@ wrote:
What in the blazes are you talking about? How did I pay a thief? I always check my email. You are not making any sense.

Ray wrote:
wait le0n@
how did you pay the money?
please tell me
did he come visit you or what?

Le0n@ wrote:
You are making less and less sense. Did WHO come visit me? Stop talking in riddles.

Ray wrote:
please email me to this email [email protected]
I will explain what is going on to you there now
Please use another email addresses of your. do not use this one

this box is hacked

Ray's next email came from the email box of N!c0l@s Br0wn <[email protected]> (same address he mentioned above)
Ray wrote:
There was a Man called Pete Gr@ves, he was working with me as my assistance and he was a big thief so we fired him while i was working alone in UK. he came down to USA. and had an agreement with some hackers to hack the Company;s data base. so he has access tot he company;s email.

we got the hacker arrested so the hacker narrated the story to us that he was the man who told them to hack the company;s data base and my box.

He contact all my contacts and gave them all a different email address and different information to get money from them. and pretending to be me.

So he scammed you and you didn't know it was not me. He has stolen up to 60,000$ from all my clients which i guess you also did pay him

Please let me know how you send the money to him
did you use western Union? or do you still have the cash with you?
Please let me know asap

Le0n@ wrote:
Oh dear. This criminal sounds like a professional. I am so sorry I was caught up in this. Unfortunately I no longer have the cash. I sent it by Western Union. I didn't have a clue that anything was wrong. But I am glad you got the mastermind arrested. He is no longer on the street preying on innocent people.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chop #6. Similar to Le0n@ (#5), this victim J3rs3y had been only partially warned by Ray.

J3rs3y wrote:
To: <Ray's old email address>

Thanks a lot for letting me know you got it. That was fast.

Ray wrote:
i didnt get it
a thief got it
i emailed you with a different info and you fucked things up
i called back the money so you gonna pay back
you refused to fllow my instructions

J3rs3y wrote:
What is the meaning of this? How dare you talk to me that way, you inconsiderate boor.

You sent a warning that I shouldn't answer emails from anyone other than your address. I did just as you asked. I never got any emails from other addresses, and when you emailed me where to send the money, I followed your instructions.

I demand an apology for your crude and unjustified insult.

Ray wrote:
where did you send the money to
what did you used in paying?
please let me know may be i can track him down

J3rs3y wrote:
I'm not giving you anything until I get a full apology for your insulting behavior. You are acting like a big thug and I won't stand for it.

Ray wrote:
I am not
My box was hacked and they mailed you with it
dont you get it
mail me from this email
i am in a friends place and dont reply to this email again
i will explain better from there
[email protected] [N!c0l@s Br0wn's addy]

and also i want you to use your other email addres not this one anymore becasue you dont know may be he hacked you as well

Please reply me asap
I willl surely apologise

Ray will apologize FIRST before he hears anything from the offended J3rs3y. Even then he might get nothing, the rude twit.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I am late to the party. I used the chop threat on the laptops and that seemed to perk olde Rays ears up. I asked who he thought the bad guy was and got the folowing:
Quote:
the person contact you is Pet3r Grav3s
The thief whom you shot
he is tracking me down badly . ha has contacted many of my cleints and
collected so many from them
He is the one mailing you and calling you

Please do not reply to this email until i email you again.
i will email you with my new email soon.

to make you confirm it was me, i will send you your full name and your
address so as to confirm and also small story to know its me

Ohh for the record, me and Trin are not married and have no imm plans to tie the knot. She's cute but she doesnt have the voice or the legs of AB. Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray is p155ed and is losing what little control he ever had. Perhaps now is a good time to spook him a little more by thinking that his new box has also been hacked. If a few of us e-mail him we could put him into another panic-spin.

e.g.

"Ray, sorry to hear that you are not well and are taking a few days off work. I know that nice assistant of yours ms B3llo told me not to bother you but I was worried ...." .

and lets see where that gets us. I'm sure he'll change addy again and only tell half his staff. Any real victims out there will be so confused with all the swapping and changing that they should give up with him .... leaving us guys to continue to waste his time.

Thoughts / suggestions?

Oh yes, Justice .... glad to hear that you and Trin and not that serious. I just loved the way you hit that drunken bum in Vegas Very Happy I happen to be in Texas for a few nights so feel free to enjoy the show ... I think Phantom's Joe m4m4 is already coming so there's lots of scope for further fun ....
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@arranblonde, do you mean Ray's new yahoo address that replaced his aol address but which he has said he will replace because it is hacked? Or his newer gmail address that isn't really his but belongs to N!c0l@s Br0wn? Surprised :banghead:

B0v!s will be passing through Texas soon, but I don't know if he will have time to stop for music. He is on a trip to collect money from 2 of Ray's victims, M3l@nie in Phoenix ($6300) and V@lenc!@ in New Orleans ($3000). He got to Phoenix today and received quite a shock.

B0v!s wrote:
Fletcher, this is bullshit! I spent 3 days driving a thousand miles for nothing. I showed up at Mel@nie's house in Phoenix, and someone else already came and got her money. What kind of shit are you pulling on me? How dare you send someone else to do my job! Do you think this is funny?

Am I going to find you did the same thing to me when I arrive at V@lenc!@'s house? I called V@lenc!@ to tell her I am coming and to make sure she didn't give the money to someone else. Lucky for me she still has the money. She better still have it when I get to her house.

When Ray asks me who got the money from Mel@nie, I'm not sure whether I'll tell him it was someone pretending to be me (B0v!s), or maybe it was P3ter Gr@ves, since Ray is making him the big villain now. Or maybe I'll just say I don't know, I was so furious I left without getting any details, and let Ray's imagination run wild. Suggestions are welcome.

B0v!s is now driving across the country at top speed to get to V@lenc!@ in New Orleans before someone else does.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mel4n13 should provide ray a scan of the collection receipt (all the usual dlls and fuzzies to break his heart first) before finding no helpful info - an unknown enemy is worth more than a known one - maybe borrow Ch1n3du (choppa) from some of Simba and Juan's adventures - he sends really taunting emails (once ray is led a trail of clues to catch up with him and feels clever 'catching' him (good convincer))

My 2p, anyway
Count Derfeet Chekz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how about this , someone can email r4y in his "hacked" account . play it off like p3t3r gr4ves hired this person or persons , and are using the "hacked" account for his(pet3rs ) own scamming business ex. " hey p3ter i just mailed you the money ."
or "im so glad you received the money so quick "

i think r4ys head will soon explode
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting all you guys! I see you are all keeping Ray busy, and getting more paranoid. Laughing

@DD - I don't like the fact that he has 64 RL vics, but at least you will have the names and addresses. Your chopping is excellent. I say let Ray wonder who chopped the money from the person in Texas. If he wants to think it's P3ter, who cares? You have so many characters going in this bait, it could be any of them! Very Happy

@arranblonde - I may be a drunken bum, but I'm a filthy rich bum! Kinda like Dudley Moore in "Arthur."
hehehe Laughing

RL has put me in kinda a vacation mode from baiting today. I do need to write back to David about my plans though..

Don't forget to go over to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc tomorrow at 1PM EST or 6PM GMT. I'm gonna try to get there too. Should be a fun show. GomerPyle has a couple of lads lined up, i think.
heheheVery Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't yet checked emails from Ray this morning but it sounds as though he has assumed that all this dolla chopping is being orchestrated by P3t3r Gr@ves. My character has only ever claimed to have taken a WU transfer from G@rry L@mbert so he's jumped to the conclusion that P3t3r is responsible for the job lot. Sorry to all the other dolla choppers out there for stealing your thunder. There is of course another rogue P3t3r Gr@ves out there somwehere but I get the feeling that it's another Ray persona.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with manbiteslion and SlapHappy, an unknown enemy is scarier than a known enemy. I'll let Ray's imagination figure out any culprit he wants. Besides, if I try to figure out one more twist in this saga, MY head will explode! Shocked

SlapHappy wrote:
@DD - I don't like the fact that he has 64 RL vics, but at least you will have the names and addresses.

True. Also, after my dispatcher character quit because Ray wouldn't give him phone numbers, Ray hired a different one of my characters to be the replacement dispatcher. And Arranblonde, too! So there should be no checks going out to those RL vics for quite a while, if ever.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B0v!s is still on the road to collect money. Yesterday he yelled at Ray because M3l@nie, his first stop in Phoenix, had already given her money to someone else. Next stop is V@lenc!@ in New Orleans.

Ray wrote:
Remember i told you someone hacked Raymonds email
the person went to collect the cash from her

Thats why i told you to speed things up. if we delay, we are gonna loose
Please make sure you go fast before someone else get to her

This morning I sent Ray this reply from the road.

B0v!s wrote:
I'm going as fast as I can. I drove all night until I couldn't hold my eyes open any longer. Every time I close my eyes, I imagine I see a long caravan of cops chasing after me for speeding. Then I see a little boy running out onto the highway right in front of me and I have to jam on the brakes and swerve to avoid killing him which sends me onto the opposite side of the highway driving the wrong way. All the other cars are coming right at me. Finally a gigantic truck comes barrelling straight towards me and when he is just about to smash head-on into me, I wake up.

I finally stopped to take a short break in this coffee shop. They have wi-fi internet for my laptop. I'm drinking 3 coffees and then I will push on. I called V@lenc!@, and she still has the money. I should reach her house by this afternoon if I don't fall asleep at the wheel and crash.

Ray wrote:
I a so Happy you are alive.
You have been very nice and kind to me
I will forever be grateful and reward you
SHe has 3000$ with her and i am sure you know that

I will get a new check booklet shipped to your house this week
we need to make big $$$$$ to cover our loss

I will love to read from you soon

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one DogDine. You can almost see the glint of hope in Ray's eyes. You can definitely hear the desperation in his words at least. P3ter Gr@ves is trying to capitalise on his unintentional status as account hacker/dolla chopper by inviting Ray to join his criminal brotherhood. All he has to do is get an ugly little tattoo to prove his commitment.

Quote:
Thanks so much bro

I wil find a place to do the tattoo
you can reach me on this number
but please help me with little cash

Number snipped

Please i am in debt, so i can pay my debt
please help big brother

Yes of course I'll send you a little cash Ray just as soon as you get that tattoo.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SC^^

Awesome, I hope the tat happens, that would be a great thing for Ray. Twisted Evil If Ray joins your criminal operation . . . I was wondering if a guy like myself, proficient in hand to hand and small arms combat could get a job as an enforcer in your syndicate. Just a thought, always looking to better myself Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Certainly JBD, 0liv3r would be a valuable addition to our organisation. There's just a small matter of getting a tattoo Twisted Evil

I'd be over the moon if Ray got a tat but if he doesn't then there's still plenty of other avenue's towards making his scamming life a misery.
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Received two hours ago;

From Ray
Quote:
Big Brother

I will always call you a big brother till i get it done
I will do the tattoo today and send it to you asap

Thanks for your kindness

I'm not getting too excited yet but the optimism levels are on the rise.

The tat he must get;
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^hehehe
Just the thought that Ray said he would get a tattoo and join your gang, so he could start making money again makes me laugh. Laughing
But you know he would never do it. He would photograph someone else getting one, though, and pass it off as his. I'm really enjoying all the madness and confusion you guys got going. Take two aspirins for those headaches you guys are getting and call me in the morning. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne emailed Ray's friend, David, in Nigeria this morning with some questions for Wayne and Weezy Dana's safari to West Africa. Very Happy
Quote:
date Feb 25, 2008 9:54 AM
subject our trip

Dear David,

What's the weather like in West Africa in March/April? We are trying to plan on what type of clothing to bring.
I hope all is well for you in Nigeria. I looked for the places you mentioned that you have been to, but only found
a couple of them on a map. They are all close to lagos. Is that where you live? How much money do you think
expenses will be? Is the food expensive over there? What kind of car do you have? Make and model and the year
so I'll know if what I am bringing will fit in it, and if it will be adequate for my needs. How much does petrol or gas for the car cost
per gallon? We would really like to go to Benin, too, if possible, as I found a reaaly cool national park I'd like to visit.
Weezy is looking over my shoulder, and saying, "pretty please, David. Will you take us to Benin?" hehehe
She's really excited right now, David, and kissing my neck, with her hands down the front of my shirt from behind me.
i'm getting some wood. gotta go. later, bro.
Wayne
I'm hoping to eventually get him to agree to a trip to my favorite S1mb@ C@amp. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SC^^

I would surely get a tat if only my Gramma had requested, on her death bed, that I never get one. Wink Is there any way I can still join your syndicate? Maybe I could pull a job on Mr. Lambert for you. Shocked

^^SH^^

I hear the Safari Camp is beautiful that time of year . . . go get em baby Twisted Evil

edited; cause i dont spell to good

BACK the ATTACK
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My exchange with our lad over the past few days. I'm trying to add UPS to the list of dolla choppers. Very Happy

Quote:
Raymond,

The strangest thing happened today. I got up late after a night of partying on Sixth Street. The big exam was over, and I had a little too much to drink, so my friend drove me home. When I went to pick up my car, it had been impounded! I didn't know why, since I had paid up my outstanding parking tickets last week. I wrote a check from my bank account. When I when to the impound lot, they said that my check had bounced, so now I can't get my car until I pay the parking tickets and the towing fee. That's like $480 combined. Now I'm really worried, because it is the account that I used to deposit your check. Now I don't have a car, and I need to find a friend to drive me to the bank to try to clear this up. I think something is going terribly wrong here. Did your client call UPS to clear up the problems with his account. Maybe it's something that's related to it. You'd better have him clear it up immediately, or I may not have access to my funds. I have more than just your money in that account so now I am TOTALLY f**ked! I have barely a dime to my name, so don't go asking me for money until you get this UPS thing straightened out NOW. Reply to me immediately when you get this so that I know you understand the problem!

Joe

Quote:
Hello Joe

Are you telling me the check bounced?
what could be the problem
there is no linkage between a check and the UPS account
can you go to the bank and ask them what could be wrong

please reply asap

Quote:
Raymond,

I'm not saying that your check bounced, I'm saying that a check I wrote against my account bounced, and I don't know why. I'm going to the bank tomorrow to try to straighten it out. I don't think that there should be a connection to the problem I had at UPS, but I'd feel better overall if I knew that it was cleared up.

Joe

Quote:
Ok Joe
Go to the bank and lets know what to do
Please withdrawl and send the money tomorrow
send with Western Union Money Transfer

Thanks

Quote:
Raymond,

I went down to the bank and found out what the problem is. UPS got a court order and examined my bank records. They discovered that the check I cashed was the same as the one they confiscated, and now they want compensation for the costs of the delinquent account activity and their investigation. My account has been frozen until I pay them $1453 in recovery costs. They'll remove the lien once I authorize payment from my account.

I think they have a weak case, and if I take them to court that I can prevail. Since I'm just a law student, I don't want to represent myself, but my professor is a licensed attorney, and he'll take my case pro bono. I would expect that this should all be cleared up in about 45 days, but if I pay a $425 fee to a para-legal, I can get the documentation filed sooner, and that could cut it to 2-3 weeks. So, my options are:

1. Pay UPS the $1453, and have the lien vacated immediately.
2. Pay $425, go to court, and have lien vacated in 2-3 weeks.
3. Pay nothing, go to court, and have lien vacated in 45 days.

What do you think I should do?

Regards,
Joe

Quote:
Hello

This is very strange
other got their cash and ther is no problem
i think this is a case between you and UPS
what do you suggest base on your profession because the owner of the UPS account has resolved the issue

Please reply

Quote:
Raymond,

The $1453 is the recovery cost, and is mostly due to the cost of their investigation and legal fees. The fact that your client has settled his account with them is why I think this case can be won in court. I like option 2 (pay $425 to a para-legal to expedite the court filing), since the first option is outrageous. Besides, once the papers are filed, they'll probably be willing to settle for less anyway, and the lien could be vacated sooner. Your call, but you have my recommendation. I'll go ahead with whatever you decide.

Regards,
Joe

Quote:
Remember you have 3,100 to send to me
I am sure you know that
SO tell me
when should we be expecting to get that cash from you ?

Please reply asap

Quote:
Raymond,

I understand. $3,100 minus any expenses that have been detailed to you. I wasn't the one who sent the check using a delinquent UPS account! I'm trying to recover as much of the balance as possible, but I'm not liable for the costs. Are you suggesting otherwise? That I should be expected to pay to recover your money due to your clients mistake? I suggest that you take what I can get you and sue your client for damages. That's my legal opinion.

Here's what I'm going to do then. I will not pay a para-legal to expedite the court filing. Then, IF we win, your $3,100 is intact, and you can expect to receive the full balance in about 45 days.

Regards,
Joe

Quote:
NO NO NO
you can pay for the UPS and send the balance as fast as you can

Quote:
Raymond,

So we agree:

$3,100
- 1,453 UPS recovery costs
- 203 My expenses due to bank account freeze (car impound+bank fee)
-----------
$1, 444

Is that what you're saying? Settle with UPS now, and send $1,444 when that's completed? If so, I'll go ahead with it.

Regards,
Joe

If he agrees to this, I'll find ways to nickel and dime him on the rest. Hey, I'm a second year law student, and I've been taught well! Twisted Evil

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic