SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ambush & Hans : I thanked Billy, and offered my assistance ,,

Quote:
guy, thanks fo lettin mi get di Kate E3der job ,ok? i no go fashie dis, u need some hep juss let mi sabi ok, ok?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ambush, B0ris is about to slap your lad. Can you PM me the addys I'm supposed to send the slap to? Thanks

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another bad start of the day for billyboy ... He's begging John for a ?cult? (cut?) .. and begging him to stay away from K4te .. boy, must he hate JW .. Laughing

Quote:
Hello Guy K4te 3lder say you say you go help am kill the person wal wan kill her so i tell her say the money too small na she come talk say she go contact you make you do the job so i tell am to proceed so guy you don get another job na so wan my cult na? a bi you nor wan give me anything and for your information i beg you if k4te 3lder give you any email of the person when she dey think say na send me to kill her nor email the maga i beg you because na my maga i nor just want make the job tear i beg you try to understand so guy i dey expect my cult for that level

I will ask him why he wants a share, since Kate appoached me directly ..
Winner takes all, I say .. He'll probably be bursting some veins by now .. Twisted Evil

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JW replied (in Pidgin)

Quote:
Listen, guy. K4te 3lder emailed me directly. Why should I give you a share? Did you give her my email? If you did I will give you a new victim, ok?

Billy claims that John Wayne has gotten the K4te 3lder job with the help of him. JW offers a fresh maga in return (which could be anyone)..

Any volunteers for this? JW will reccomend you to Billy as being a filthy rich victim, and provide all your (fictious) details .. This would get you a nice head start baiting him .. Laughing Just PM me if you feel like it, and provide me the phoney details about you that I should give to Billy.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when a lad is worried.

From Fr0sty to S0nny:

Quote:
Hello Mr S0ny J4cks0n.
I am glad to hear from you that Mr B0ris Dup4ck did not write you so i can now see that we are free to proceed with the deal.
So i will be sending the letter to your ex-wife immediately i finish sending this email to you.

So Mr Suny Jackson i want to explain more things to you that you need to take note of, so i advice you not to respond to any strange mail you receive from any body because i believe that Mr B0ris Dup4ck may come up with another idea of sending you a mail with another different email ID so take note of this because i know how they operate so be warned i dont want this deal to be known to anybody else except the both of us. Laughing

So i will immedaitely send the letter to her as i have promised as soon as she respond i will let you know about this.

So get back at me and let me know when you will be coming up with my money. Because i know and i believe that this deal will be successful.

It's been two hours since he wrote that and Sus4n did not receive the letter. He is playing a game.

@Hans go ahead and slap and if you get a chance, B0r1s should write s0nny another email with lets say a $25,000.00 payment for your services. Laughing You might cc that as well to that addy and really get him worried. Twisted Evil I will write him later today and ask his he received a reponse from Sus4n yet.

@dutchbait Good work, I am sure that thank you letter prompted the above email to S0nny Very Happy

Quote:
I will ask him why he wants a share, since Kate appoached me directly

I would ignore him for the moment and let him sweat a little Very Happy More siggy opportunity that way. He may get self inflicted whip lash, you know he will be looking over his sholder at the internet cafe every time someone moves. Very Happy

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the translation of John W4yne's former mail to him in laddish: pretty straight forward accurate well chosen pidgin if you ask me .. Laughing

Quote:
listen, guy, ok ?k4te 3lder emailed mi ,ok. say wetin suppose to i gif u di cut? did u gif am mai email? u did i go gif una di new maga, ok?

Billy has the bloody nerve to reply to me he doesn't understand what John is saying :

Quote:
Hello guy i nor they understand watin you they talk.

Which with JW leads to serious doubt if Billy really is the Nigerian scambag he claims to be.. Laughing

Quote:

bi u realy niger boi ?wetin no u sabi ?

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well fr0sty has lied to S0nny (imagine that). He said he would send the letter and he didn't I am going to get him more worried.

S0nny to Fr0sty:

Quote:
Mr. Fr0st,
If you haven't already sent the letter, please put that on hold. Something has come up.
Thank you,
S0nny

R1P to P3rl (Sis4n's lawyer)
Quote:
HELLO DEAR.

I HAVE READ ALL YOU SAID I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO DO SOMETHING FUNNY BECAUSE I HAVE INVESTIGATED YOU AND I HAVE GOTTEN A LOT OF INFORMATION THAT CAN LEAD YOU TO DEATH IF I WANT TO KILL YOU SO DONT TRY TO BE STUPID OK.

YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST ASK ME TO PROVIDE TO YOU THE DATAILS OF THE PERSON THAT WANT MRS S0NNY J4CKS0N DEAD, SO FOR YOUR INFORMATION IF I EVEN MADE UP MY MIND TO GIVE YOU SOME DETAILS YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE A PAYMENT TO ME FIRST BEFORE I CAN GIVE YOU ALL THE DETAILS YOU REQUIRED FOR.

REMEMBER I TOLD YOU THAT IF I AM WELL PAID I CAN DO ANYTHING SO I WILL ONLY ACCEPT TO DISCLOSE THE DETAILS THAT YOU NEED TO GET THIS PRSON, IF YOU WILL BE WILLING TO OFFER ME $20,000 OR EXPECT NOTHING FROM ME AND AS FOR MRS SUS4N J4CKS0N HER LIFE IS IN DANGER. SO SHE BETTER BE WARNED. DEATH DOES NOT HAVE A SECOND CHANCE.

P3rl's reply
Quote:
Mr. XXXXXXXX

I am sure we can work something out but I think we have a problem
as I hope you can well appreciate.

I have posted a $100,000.00 dollar reward as I explained in my fore mentioned email. This money is held in trust by the district attorney office. It takes a approval from the court and the DA to release this fund.

I can petition the court to cancel this reward and retrieve the money but
it might take a couple of days.

If I understand you correctly, you do not want the $100,000.00 dollar reward you only want $20,000.00 for the information.

I will be spending most of my day tomorrow in court. I can file the petition then but I need to know today if I am understanding you correctly.
P3rl
Very Happy

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ambush wrote:
Quote:
ou might cc that as well to that addy and really get him worried.

Ambush, please PM me the addys that you want B0ris to send the slap to.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the lies just keep on coming....but he is worried

Quote:
Hello Mr S0nny J4cks0n.
I have already send the email to your ex-wife and she has reply me and she said she needed to know if i am for real before she will proceed if i will do it or not.

So i have convice her and told her that i am for real that she should trust me so she also said i should get back to her immediately i finish reading the her email so i beleive she will get back at me soon and if she does i will let you know.

So i really want to know what actualy happen it Mr B0ris Dup4ck send you an email again? Remember i told you not to respond to any email from strange person.
Very Happy
So get back at me i explain to me why you don't want me to send the letter because i am beggining to suspect something so just be fast with me because i dont have time to waste and i am still waiting for my cash i have realy spend alot of money.

He lied, B0ris will slap and chop the deal Very Happy

I am going to do exactly as he wanted me to do to B0ris....Ignore him Very Happy

Edit: He is not aware of it yet but will be shortly. He has basically chopped himself out of the $100,000.00 reward that P3rl H4rt (Sus4n's lawyer) posted. K4te sent R1P email implicating S0nny to her Very Happy

Remember my modality is that my lawyers are posting public rewards for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person who hired the hitman

He won't be to happy with K4te. Very Happy K4te already hired JW and he has chopped Fr0sty dolla now this Very Happy

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap sent.

By the way. IN my my own bait, B0ris has left town for Mexico until things cool off a bit. He's left one of his guys, M0e Syslak, to arrange for Billyboy's share to be transfered to him. Billyboy was quite excited that M0e speaks the same language. He's been pestering him to send the money. M0e can't do it using regular WU, since the amount is more than 2K. He has to use T3mpest Transp0rt and get Billyboy to retrieve the MTCN Twisted Evil

Here's part of the latest convesation. This is what I replied to his e-mail below

Quote:
bro say wetin do u ask mi fo send u di copy of di western union receipt? wey do u tink i dey? do u tink i dey maga dat u can tel mi wetin fo do ?di blowu woman bi right. western union nor send moni fo more than $2,000. di amount dey bigger than dat, i get fo go na use tempest transport fo di transfer na mtcn nomba. i cannot go nau. i go go for won day or tu na get it done. i wan do live dis town fast na go fo mexico wit mai oga i go let u sabi wen di transfer dey done
- Hide quoted text -

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 6:10 AM, B1ll1 Fr0st wrote:
Hello Broda how are you doing today.

i don dey wait for the payment since i never still see am so broda watin they happen why have you still not send my own share of the money? please i am waiting for you to send me the money.

have a nice day i hail ooooooooo

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys keep him quite busy I guess .. none of my characters received any mail from billyboy for 2 days now .. I feel neglected Smile

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DB, Billyboy has kinda warmed up to B0ris, or rather to B0ris's guyman Moe, (who speaks pigdin, see previous post). He even asked to say hi to B0ris for him and is really open for another job with his new oga.

If you feel left out, i"m sure we can bring you into the loop somehow. Let me know.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in kind of a deadlock .. all my maga characters ran to JW .. and billyboy doesn't seem to be to happy about working with John anymore .. It doesn't worry me too much, I found a fresh hitman mugu, he's also fun .. and my barristers, reverends, boris'ses, loan sharks and lotterie lads keep me off the street as it is Smile But feel free to invoke JW any time you fit appropriate .. I also asked Rev. Gl4ns Foreskin to reply to the xxxx xxx threat .. who knows ..

LizzyRegina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One would like to get into this too.

Please can someone PM one an active email account for the hitman scam. One would very much enjoy baiting these nasty people.

One would be happy to be guided in one's approach too.

Elizabeth Regina Windsor

(Alan)

"Positive minds produce positive lives. The opposite is also true: Negative minds produce negative lives. Positive thoughts are always full of faith and hope. Negative thoughts are always full of fear and doubt, which can ultimately destroy your life. It can be very difficult to switch your way of thinking. Some people are afraid to hope because they have been hurt so much in life. They have had so many disappointments that they don't think they can face the pain of another let down. Therefore, they refuse to hope so they won't be disappointed."
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@EW2 : try the 'rip' addy on page 1 of this topic. Have a good look around here in eater, the stickies, tips and tricks pages, NEVER use your regular email address, but sign up for a free account somewhere (preferably one that hides your IP address), NEVER give out any of your personal information or other real info that might endanger yourself or others ... and please don't close down mailboxes of these mugu's because we might lose them in the process.

Just 'reply' to him, and you' re off. Try to have him hanging on as long as possible, wasting his time and money, annoying the living daylights out of them as much as possible .. Happy baiting Cool

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ambush : JW mailed billyboy saying K4te 3lder paid up. Boy, is he worried .. This is his reply:

Quote:
Master i hail ooooo so Kate Elder don drop? how much she drop i beg make you give me small hp now you know say na me give you the job. and master this maga when you give me so you don first eat am? let me know so that i go know as i go take follow am and i wan tell you some thing if Kate Elder tell you anything about one maga and she give you the maga email i beg nor email the maga na my maga i hail oooooooo just reply na about the maga when you give me so so that i go fit face am.

in short: he begs John for a piece of the action, begs John not to interfere with your other characters, and begs not to 'eat' the new maga I endorsed to him.. (Gl4ns Foreskin, a rich norvegian guy, of whom JW also passed him several personal details)

Seems I'm back in business Laughing

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy cow .. Billy's first mail to Glans: take a look at the bottom, the payment details .. looks like we can hurt him just a bit more:

Quote:
HELLO YOU BASTARD.

WHAT TAKE YOU SO LONG IN REPLY THE MAIL MY BOYS SEND TO YOU OR DO YOU REALY WANT TO DIE?

I DONT THINK I AM IN THE POSITION TO EXPLAIN ANYTHINK TO YOU NOW BECAUSE MY MISION IS TO KILL YOU IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE PAYMENT.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE EMAIL YOU RECEIVE WAS FROM MY BOYS I INSTRUCTED THEM TO SEND YOU THE EMAIL FOR ME TO KNOW IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE OR NOT AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO HARM YOU OR ANYBODY AROUND IF ONLY YOU ARE READY TO COMPLY SO ALL YOU NEED TO DO AT THIS POINT, IS FOR YOU TO MAKE A SAID PAYMENT OF $8,000 TO SPARE YOUR LIFE AS MY BOYS HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE IN THE RECENT MAIL THAT WAS SENT TO YOU BY MY BOYS, SO YOU ARE ADVICE TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT INTO THE BELOW ACCOUNT THAT I AM ABOUT TO GIVE YOU.SO THAT YOU CAN BE FREE FROM US AND AS WELL FOR US TO SEND YOU THE RECORDING VIDEO TAPE FOR YOU TO KNOW THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD.

SO IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF YOUR FAMILY JUST KINDLY GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE WITH YOU BECAUSE TIME IS NOT ON OUR SIDE.

IF I AM WELL PAID I CAN KILL MY OWN MOTHER SO KILLING YOU WILL BE AS
EASY AS I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME FOR A LONG TIME AND IT
IS MY PROFESSION SO BE WARNED DO NOT JOKE WITH ME

SO HERE ARE THE ACCOUNT DETAILS THAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT.

ALSO SEND THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT/TRANSFER SLIP.

REMEMBER THAT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD SO DO NOT TRY ANYTHING STUPID BECAUSE IF YOU DO WE WILL EXTEND THE KILLINGS TO YOUR
ENTIRE FAMILY.

MAKE PAYMENT AND SEND DOWN THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT/TRANSFER SLIP.

REMEMBER DEATH DOES NOT HAVE A SECOND CHANCE SO BE WARNED.

LizzyRegina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that, I didn't know if it was still live.

Do you really think EW is my personal email address? LOL but yes, I appreciate the advice.

I'm thinking perhaps of "hiring" the gentleman's services to scare a third party (who will be me too) and building a nice intricate web that way. If anyone wants to link it into current developments then feel free. I'll have a looksee at it tonight.

Cheers

"Positive minds produce positive lives. The opposite is also true: Negative minds produce negative lives. Positive thoughts are always full of faith and hope. Negative thoughts are always full of fear and doubt, which can ultimately destroy your life. It can be very difficult to switch your way of thinking. Some people are afraid to hope because they have been hurt so much in life. They have had so many disappointments that they don't think they can face the pain of another let down. Therefore, they refuse to hope so they won't be disappointed."
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ElizabethWindsor2 wrote:
Do you really think EW is my personal email address?

I hope not, I'd have addressed 'one' a little differently Very Happy
For that matter: the email catcher account(s) you use should have different character names than the nick you use on eater .. we don't want the mugu's leading to 419eater while googling their senders .. have fun Laughing

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email to fry his account sent to Alan . Poor frosty .. things don't seem to be going his way today .. Twisted Evil

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DB, Billyboy thinks he's working for B0ris through one of B0ris's lads M0e. M0e sent him to get the WU number through T3mp3st Transp0rt, (part of Gommer Pile's arsenal) and it doesn't seem to work, I wonder why? Cool

If it doesn't work for Billyboy today, M0e has asked him to send out his details for a bank transfer on Monday or Tuesday. I'm curious to see if the bank info matches with yours.

Here's the latest between Billyboy and M0e:
Quote:
Master i hail oooooo
How you expect make i take get the mtcn number wan you know say this payment dey under security guy the truth of the matter be say i know go fit get the mtcn number so master make you help me get am and send it to me and if you nor fit let me know so that i go give you account for you to pay the money.

Forward
M0e S. to B1lly
show details 9:36 AM (2 hours ago)

bro i hail say wetin did u no get di moni? did u try as di man at tempest transport say? try again today. today dey sunday hie for seattle. all di shops na banks bi closed .abeg try it again today. i live fo mexico fo join mai oga on wednesday na no back for seattle til di nex week, ok. it doesnt wrk fo una today den i go send di moni fo u by bank transfer on tuesday. but abeg try again today fo get di mtcn nomba. mai oga wans fo sabi soon it bi done na i get fo tel am yes.
won love bro

Translation: Get your head out of your @ss!

Ambush - Billyboy hasn't responded to B0ris since the last slap. I guess he just gave up after B0ris told him he was taking S0nny's job for 25k.

Lizzy Windsor the Second. Welcome to the Eater!
Don't know if it's been said already, but bate safe, have fun, read the stickies, and I suggest you sign up for a mentor.
If you want, I can get you smack dab into the middle of this soap opera without having to wait in line.Very Happy B0ris has told Billyboy that he may send one or two jobs to him in the near future. You can PM me your baiter character's addy and I can forward it to Billyboy as his new job.

Last edited by HANS MOLEMAN on Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Count Derfeet Chekz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HANS MOLEMAN wrote:
That and the fact that the e-mail addy is different makes me think that I'm dealing with lad #2.

how about emailing the first email addy saying im so glad you received the first installment through wu (via email # 2) , maybe lad #1 will think that lad # 2 is trying to chop a doolah from him .
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ambush: K4te paid $18,000 to frosty .. which makes the score : John 38,000 (?), Billy 0. And still I have him begging .. and overplaying his hand asking top dolla from Gl4ns .. and revealing his bank account .. we're on a roll here ..

@Hans: if it's a different account we can have that one closed as well.. another fruitful day .. I wonder about the hours of sleep frosty gets these days ... Laughing

LizzyRegina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take it steady and inform you of progress... ie if they bite at all.

One has enlisted the lad's services having seen his handiwork elsewhere... one will know in a day or two if one has over played one's hand or not.

One has had a couple of bites from another couple of projects (simple 419s) one of which has had a slap already.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Betty : I wish one a wonderful time @ the Eater .. Laughing
Don't worry too much about the attention you will receive from frosty ..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic