SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone here from the Hastings (moving tomorrow 22nd)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to East Sussex SP, hope it all goes well. You can see me there occasionally, usually on the crazy golf or in the Indian opposite the pier.

get your baiting forms here
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we haven't heard from him yet.
He's probably 30 miles off the Isle of Wight nursing a sore arse. Crying or Very sad

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His broadband was not due back on until Monday, and it's BT so I would not count on it then. Rolling Eyes Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well, we haven't heard from him yet.

And you wont............he's looking for his possessions. Knowing SP the courier will have let him down again.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
sunflowerhill
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bought a 2 bedroom house in Hastings for �30k in 1995, now selling for �140k....

There are some crap areas, really bad but also a few pockets of good. No longer live there but go back a few times a year.

Good luck in Hastings

PS Hope its not Hollington, Warrior Square or Malvern Way you've moving to!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight wrote:
His broadband was not due back on until Monday, and it's BT so I would not count on it then. Rolling Eyes Laughing

It's Monday, and I'm back Very Happy

Our new phone line was turned on Friday as promised, but there was no dial tone when we plugged the phone in, had the BT engineer out for the last 1 1/2 hours today and bingo, phone line is on and BT Broadband connection already activated Cool

Had a couple of problems with the move, firstly, the 4 seater sofa would not fit in the front door, had to leave it outside the lobby downstairs, put a sign on it saying, free to good home, it vanished on Saturday night Laughing.

Our tv must have got banged about or something, because when I plugged it in, there was suddenly a lot of smoke coming out of it along with a birning wires smell Evil or Very Mad, my little boy has the right hump about missing his Raven tv programme, so I'm going to join the local freecycle group today and see if anyone has an old tv they are giving away until we get a replacement. The dining table wouldn't fit in the door at first, but with a bit of gentle persuasion, we managed to squeeze it past the door frame, phewwww, it all went really well apart from those things.

eamonn wrote:
Welcome to East Sussex SP, hope it all goes well. You can see me there occasionally, usually on the crazy golf or in the Indian opposite the pier.

Eamonn, I am about 5 minutes from the crazy golf course, funnily enough, I was looking at their website last week, they have the crazy golf world championships there Laughing, they are also voted the best crazy golf course in the UK, I have seen photos of all the holes on their website, looks pretty good, I will take my boy down there for a game soon. You will have to let me know when you are in the area and I'll come along and meet you for a game.

sunflowerhill wrote:
PS Hope its not Hollington, Warrior Square or Malvern Way you've moving to!

Yes, it's Warrior Square Very Happy, our building is directly overlooking the promenade and the Warrior Square gardens, the neighbours we have spoken to so far are all very well spoken, no chavs live in this building, well, not until I moved in Laughing, we have a nice lady next door to us, she's from Austria, she's been living in this block for a year and has not seen any trouble here or in the square, which is all good.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you're very happy in your new home, SP, and welcome back to your old one. It's been so quiet without you. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was browsing BBC iplayer today, and Raven was listed.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
Excuse my USA ignorance, but what the hell is a "chav"?

Thank God I wasn't the only one! Laughing

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Thud, the BBC iPlayer had the final episode of Raven that he missed, just watched it with him, one little boy has now gone to bed happy Thumbs up

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@chibuike and prof

stereotypically chav are track suit wearing, bling loving, burberrry capped younger people, given to binge drinking and causing trouble. Can be found hanging round the dole office, fast food outlets and the Jeremy Kyle show.
Known as neds in Scotland

wiki

you tube
ned

Last edited by Nanny Ogg on Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunflowerhill
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck in the square, wait til friday night, gets rather loud with the sirens wailing and ignore the dossers, a relative lived just off the square until recently so not scare mongering just being honest. Is thyat big hotel on the left half of the square still being used for the asylum seekers? A good point, plenty of take aways and you must try the Shiplu for a curry!! Dr's surgery on one of the corners of the square too.

Hope you have happy days in St Leonards-on-Sea x
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic