SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he didn't answer me on that one, but I think he was going offline and back online to try and avoid the hacker, eavesdropping in on our chat.
hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just assured Ray that his money is still safe in my bank. Too bad I can't withdraw it! Laughing

Update:
I probably shouldn't have assured him, because he's frantically trying to reach me now for cash.Twisted Evil

Second Update:
Two more emails within the last minute. Razz

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad

Last edited by phantom_duker on Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Count Derfeet Chekz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Sir Cumfrence"]And the plot thickens or perhaps congeals. Ray has now suggested my dolla chopping character P3t3r Gr@ves kill my hapless check-mule G@rry L@mbert. quote]
im not 100% sure but i think that this can be a case of soliciting for murder , this could actually be enforceable by law ... ?

anywho , this is awesome i think that the only way that ray is going to make money is if he takes this story (from his perspective its actually happening ) and writes a book . .......hmmm , that sounds like a larf .

as a new member i will be soaking up as much as i can and soon i will get my first scammer . viva la eater !
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Count Derfeet Chekz - Don't you worry about any solicitation...it's one Fake Character killing another Fake Character. Fiction is full of this stuff.
And our baiter characters do not always kill or die so easily. Very Happy

Well, David finally got back to me. I knew the dollar signs in my email might change his mind. Cool from Wayne 10:36 am (5 hours ago)
to David
date Feb 21, 2008 10:36 AM
subject Are you interested in making $1000 a week?

David,

I sent you an email, but you have not responded yet. I'm willing to pay you $1000.00 per week, plus any vehicle expenses,
hotel, and all meals, for guiding me through Africa. I'll be staying in only the best hotels, and eating the best meals, as I'm
bringing my future bride with me. I intend on spending up to $100,000.00 on my trip, as this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me.
Please respond soon, as if you do not want to be my guide, then I will have to try and find someone else to do the job.
Raymond James of Raymond Textile Company referred me to you, and said you were a very good friend of his, and a reliable sort of
person. And this is what I need.

Waiting to hear from you soon,
Best Regards,
Wayne
========
********Well, looks like David took the bait....headers put him in Kenya, though.******
=======
from David 3:15 pm (16 minutes ago)
to Wayne
date Feb 21, 2008 3:15 PM
subject RE: Are you interested in making $1000 a week?

Hello there

I am glad you email
i saw the last email bu i didn't read it but now i had to contact raymond james for directives
he told me he gave you my email to contact me because you are coming to Africa

Sure i will be able to take you out when you come but i can only take you to where i know in Nigeria Alone

Please reply if you are pleased with that

Thanks
David
========

from Wayne hide details 3:57 pm (0 minutes ago)
to David
date Feb 21, 2008 3:57 PM
subject Re: Are you interested in making $1000 a week?

Dear David,

Thank you for replying to my message, and accepting to take the job. Can you take us anywhere inside Nigeria that we want to go? The entire country, or just the places that you know?
Would you be able to go to Benin, too? Ray told me that you have a car? Is this true? Can it handle long trips across the countryside, or am I going to need to procure another vehicle in Nigeria when I get there?
We will not be finalizing plans for a couple of weeks anyway. We have so much reading to do on all the African countries we want to see, and visit, like Ghana, Cameroon, South Africa, Tanzania and Kenya, Egypt. And we have to get our travel documents in order, too.
Wait till I tell my girlfriend, Weezy, that you have emailed, and we have a personal guide! She's
going to be so happy. Thank you, David. I'll stay in touch. If you have any questions for me, just email me, ok? Bye for now.

Best Regards,
Wayne
Quote:
Hmm..will David move to Nigeria from Kenya to greet me, or will another lad in Lagos meet me at the airport? Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just arrived in my aol mail from Ray. Now what's going on? I'm confused a little here.
Quote:
Re: moneygram { I have no moneygram business with Ray right now!!}

ray to you - 16 min ago
More Details
From: Ray's original email address @aol.com {The one he said was hacked!!}
Hide Add to: Blog, To Do, Calendar
To: my address @aim.com
Cc:
Bcc:Date:Thu, 21 Feb 2008 5:43 pm

Here is my new email xxxxxxxxxxxx ray @gmail.com or contact my boss directly peter [email protected] {Neither of these addresses were the one Ray gave me to contact him this afternoon}

Thanks
Raymond James
----
Who is peter, "his boss?" Is he making this up? Why did he send me another email address for himself?
Did he mistakenly send it to me, and it was really meant for someone else? Or is he fishing for the "RAT" in his organization? I don't want to post the addresses here in the open at this time. Any ideas? I don't
want to say anything to him if it is his mistake. He might accuse me of being the hacker, and jeopardize my future safari. What do you guys think is going on here? Did Dog Dine chop and hack again?

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, SlapHappy, a $100,000 trip! You treat your fiancee very well indeed. If she ever leaves you, give me a call, big boy. Laughing

SlapHappy wrote:
Well, looks like David took the bait....headers put him in Kenya, though.

That's the exact same IP Ray has been emailing from. At other times, his IP has put him in Nigeria. And he collects his WU payments (if he ever gets any!) in London. He is truly an international man of mystery.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD - Did you see my last post up there^^??? What do you think?
It's great to know Ray is a traveler. Hopefully, he will take a personal interest in my safari and will join me (as David?) Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Here is my new email xxxxxxxxxxxx ray @gmail.com or contact my boss directly peter [email protected] {Neither of these addresses were the one Ray gave me to contact him this afternoon}

Email "peter" the "boss" telling him how glad you are to meet him, and what excellent service you've had from ray - use one of those iptracker image things in the email, see who and where Peter responds from. I reckon it'll be ray, now everyone thinks b3ll0 is his boss, trying to create his own b3ll0 character to chop the "real" (what is reality? Discuss) b3ll0's chopped dolla...
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray wrote:
Here is my new email [email protected] or contact my boss directly [email protected]

He sent me the same thing. My first thought was the same as yours - he's trying to see who is honest. Especially since he mentions his boss, and he made a point of saying he has no boss when warning people about the hacker pretending to be his boss.

I'm thinking I will act like a confused and honest employee, and report this email to Ray at the new addy he gave earlier today. I'll say something like "Is this the hacker contacting me?"

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from Ray's "Fl3tcher" character, who is the boss of dispatchers. He wrote this to 2 of my dispatcher characters:

R@ymond/Fl3tcher wrote:
Do not contact Raymond for now
because he is traveling to get the thief
thanks

This came from the same Kenya IP as Ray and David, 41.207.111.81.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I guess I'll let you guys sort out all this intrigue and dime store spy novel nonsense...Wayne is not involved in Ray's business anymore. I think that he may have sent it to me in error. In any case, I'll ignore it for now and please tell me how it all shakes out. And keep track of his actual country to country movements. Someday, "The Intelligence Bureau" will reward you for your efforts! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeez I'd hate to have to do an organizational chart of this bait. There's just so much going on.

As for the trophy I'm trying to worm out of Ray. Well Peter Gr@ves needs some kinda assurance that Ray will back him up if the hit on G@rry L@mbert goes to pieces. Peter is still carrying the scars from gun-toting Oliver's visit and is in no mood to simply accept Ray's word. A hand written attestation might be feasible.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
A hand written attestation might be feasible.

Laughing Ha ha, I can't wait to see what he writes for that.

"I, R@ymond J@mes, hereby authorize the murder of G@rry L@mbert by my trusted employee Peter Gr@ves."

arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vera to Ray yesterday:
Quote:
Hi James,
I'm still in Texas but I called Harry tonite. He's looked in my
apartment and still I don't have the check. Did you ever find out if it
was sent to the right address?

I hope you don't mind me e-mailing you directly. I know your boss mr
Bello told me not to because you are so busy and under stress and all
but I do like chatting to you.

Hope you are well.
Lots of love,
Vera

I got the same reply as SlapHappy, but without the follow-up. Ray clearly trusts the lovely Vera Laughing

From Ray:
Quote:
Hello Vera
My box is hacked by a trojan virus
i will contact you with my new email asap

Good job everyone. He's totally stressed. On his track record it could be months before any new checks are issued Very Happy

Oh yes, almost forgot. If any of you Very Happy plan to be in Taxas any time soon, be sure to let me know. I might be able to get you free tickets to the show ....
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@arranblonde - J03 M@m@, Jr. is a student at the University of Texas in Austin and he'd love to go. It's the live music capital of the world! See you on Sixth Street. Wink

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing @Arranblonde, you are great. You are way sweeter to this guy than I can bring myself to be, but it's so effective. Twisted Evil

Ray is so disorganized that he didn't send the warning emails to all his victims. A victim character named Iv@n never got any of the warnings about the hacker or Ray's new email address. He seemed like a good character for the 4th chop.

Ray seems so resigned to getting chopped from every direction that I don't have to mention Mr. B3ll0 or even say anything about making the payment.

Iv@n wrote:
To: <Ray's old "hacked" email address, since Iv@n didn't know any better>

It's great to get the first transaction under my belt. Please give me an update about when the next check will be here. I am hoping there will be a regular schedule of checks, so I can count on a reliable income.

Iv@n

Ray wrote:
From: <Ray's old "hacked" email address, since Ray is an idiot>

this email has been hacked didnt you get my email
i will contact you with my new email as soon as possible
Please do not reply to this email again
thanks and also please always reply me to the other email i will use in contacting you

Ray wrote:

Do you mind telling me how you made the first payment
because i dont know yet.
I sent someone to you whose name is B0v!s [no he didn't]
did you get him and were you able to give him the money?
Please reply asap

Is Ray trying to test people by saying this off-the-wall sh!t? Or is his brain so twisted into a pretzel that every synapse is short-circuiting?

Iv@n wrote:
You did not send me any email about hacking. This is the first I heard about it.

Why are you asking how I made the first payment? Don't you know how your own company operates? I sent it by western Union.

What is this about sending someone named B0v!s? Why did you send him to me without telling me? What is the purpose of all this? When is he going to arrive and why does he want money? I already sent the money.

None of this makes any sense to me. What the hell kind of company are you running, anyway?

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, who is p e t e r number 0 number number @gmail.com? I am holding a very sureal email conversation with this character at the moment and he/it is trying to convince me that Ray is a scammer. To top it off, he's also masquerading as my baiting character Peter Gr@ves.

I'm conversing with someone who's pretending to be a fake character that I have created. Very entertaining.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm conversing with someone who's pretending to be a fake character that I have created. Very entertaining.

Last year I ran a bait in which I used the name of a Lad from a previous bait, and that of one mentioned on these pages*, in a dollar-chop. To my astonishment, the Lads tried sending me emails in the names of the two fake scammers telling me to pay the Lads I was currently baiting. So we had scammers, fake scammers, and fake fake scammers...

*Not the Axeman!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sir Cumfrence - At Artie Johnson used to say on Laugh In, "hmmmm...verrrrrrrry interrrresting. But stupid!" Laughing Post some of the madness, as I could use a good laugh. Have you tried readnotify on the email to find out who is in sheep's clothing? {Sounds like our boy, but maybe some of his associates have been enlisted into this.}

@yastreb - I've heard of fake-fake-lads, and fake-fake-baiters, but never had any. The way this story is going, we might end up with fake-fake-fake-fakes... Laughing

Hey, I just looked at an email from yesterday, and I'm not sure if I have a vic email, or one of somebody's characters. If it's a real vic, they need to be warned. The email address is 1rdr@h at @lum d0t c0m.

My future safari driver, David, is really psyched to hit the road. Very Happy
Quote:
Thanks so much for the reply
sure i do have a car
but my car cannot go to Benin cos i dont really have much cash to maintain it
I am a student, final year student
It will be my great pleasure if you come visit my country and i will be honoured to take you round where ever you want to go
But if you want to go to other country i cannot promise that cos i am not familiar with tht and i have not been there before

Let me know your plans asap
i will tell you mine too

I have been to Lagos, Abeokute, Oshogo, Osun, Ogbomosho and Ikire in Nigeria. i can take you more and places so far i have a car

please reply asap... i am going to bed soon i will reply you when i wake up
thanks
Sounds like his car is a crapbox. Well, not to worry. I'll just bring an extra 50G for a new one, maybe.

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Cumfrence was right, you really do need an org chart for this bait.

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
Okay, who is p e t e r number 0 number number @gmail.com? I am holding a very sureal email conversation with this character at the moment and he/it is trying to convince me that Ray is a scammer. To top it off, he's also masquerading as my baiting character Peter Gr@ves.

That sounds like the same address that Ray sent yesterday to SlapHappy and me:
Ray wrote:
Here is my new email [email protected] or contact my boss directly peter#0##@gmail.com

I'm not sure, anything could be happening in this bait, but I think it's Ray pretending to be the hacker telling you Ray is a scammer. Not exactly sure what he's trying to accomplish with that. My head is starting to hurt.

SlapHappy wrote:
I'm not sure if I have a vic email, or one of somebody's characters. If it's a real vic, they need to be warned. The email address is 1rdr@h at @lum d0t c0m.

That's one of my victim characters, so no need to warn. Ray sent out his hacker warnings "To" someone and "Bcc" a bunch of others, which is dumb because it reveals one victim to the others.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD - I thought that I had seen that address somewhere, and thought it was you, but I was thinking, "God, what page of this thread would that address be on?? It might take me forever to find it..." Very Happy That was nice of Ray to warn the vics for us. If he has any left, I'm betting they are more confused than I am right now.
hehehe Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray's conversation with my victim character Iv@n continues. Recall that Ray told Iv@n that he sent B0v!s to collect money from him. That is a lie and I don't know why he said that. B0v!s is indeed travelling to collect money from 2 other victims, but not from Iv@n. But Iv@n doesn't know its a lie, and he is angry, since he already was fooled into sending the money to the hacker.

Ray wrote:
I sent him to you to collect the money
you have paid the wrong person, my email was hijacked by a thief and he has the money from you
please let me have the Western Union information you used

Iv@n wrote:
What? This is outrageous. Why did you send someone to collect the money from me? Are you expecting me to pay twice? I am sorry if I sent the money to the wrong place, I really am. I hate thieves and I hate being fooled. But that money is gone and I can't pay it twice.

I also have to remind you that if you allowed your email to be hijacked, then your company has deplorable security. Also, if you had bothered to communicate with me like a reputable businessman, this never would have happened.

Let's figure out how to move forward and never let this happen again. But if you think you can send a thug to collect money that I already paid, you have another think coming.

Ray wrote:
Please dont worry

I will email you with a new email
its all my fault to have let a thief hijack my computer.

I will contact you with a new email
please do not reply to this email. will contact you with my new email so he can view this one too.

Iv@n is too angry to wait for Ray's new address.

Iv@n wrote:
Don't worry? You sent a thug to collect money I already paid. I'm still steaming about that. Are you going to call him back? If he shows up at my doorstep there is going to be big trouble. And you will be responsible.

Ray wrote:
I swear i didnt send them the hacer sent his boys to come
He is really tracking me but dont worry i have reported him to the FBI. they are also tracking him. I swear i didnt send them

Iv@n wrote:
The hacker already got my money by western union, and now he's sending a thug to collect it again? That son of a bitch. This is all your fault, Raymond. I thought I was signing up for a good job, and instead I have mafia hitmen coming after me. I am calling the police. But if some gangster comes for me, I will kill the bastard. And I'll mail his head directly to you.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD - Hilarious, again! Nice job of tossing another monkey wrench. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SH, you should thank Ray. He managed to come up with this monkey wrench on his own. I just caught it and tossed it back at his head. Very Happy He might regret that now, as the conversation continues...

Ray wrote:
OMG
Please if the person that comes call him self B0v!s, he is a good man, bt if another person shows up. kill him if you can or call the police

Iv@n wrote:
I don't care what his name is. If he shows up demanding money, he and I are going to have a serious discrepancy. If you don't want to be involved in something ugly, I suggest you get your ass in gear and make sure nobody by any name comes to me with his hand out.

On another topic, Ray hired a third one of my characters, B@ker, to be a dispatcher. I'm wondering if everyone who is baiting Ray would mind PMing me with your baiting names. That way when I turn over the list to a mod for warning, I can remove the baiters from the list.

I already know about these baiting names:
J0e M@m@
G@rry L@mb3rt
0l!ver N3kk!d
W@yne (don't know last name)
V3r@ (don't know last name)

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Breddan Butter previously told me to always try to get phone numbers of victims because it makes it so much easier to warn them. That seems like a hard sell to the mugu, but my dispatcher character B@ker is giving it a try.

I wrote:
Thanks for the first set of addresses. Please also send phone numbers and/or email addresses. That will really help if there are any problems with delivery.

Ray wrote:
You dont need the email address or phone numbers
there will not be any problem in sending checks to them

I wrote:
Believe me, there are always problems. Typos, wrong zip codes, misspellings, you name it. I know what I'm talking about, I used to work at a marketing company.

Ray wrote:
I give orders
Do as you are told to do
there will not be any problem is sending

I wrote:
Don't fight me on this. I know what I am doing, and you obviously don't. You said there would be no problem sending a check to ME, and yet you couldn't even get that done. That's why you hired me. Instead of acting like you are some sort of mighty king giving orders, give me what I need to do my job for you, so I can be proud of my work and your company can be successful.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic