SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What the hell? Lad off his meds?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I simply told him that I would be phoning Fedex in Benin to find out more about a bank draft in my name, and he sent me this:

Quote:
Listen we have search your name in googel we saw that your are fraud lent people i mean 419 we have contact F.B.I over this matter with your all your information so they will get you soon and we will like you to call us again just as you said that you our office ok don't be afraid ok .

We wait hearing from you asap.

So that you identify your self befor your fund can be deliverd to you.

Director Fedex Express Service

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That IS strange. I don't quite know what they hope to achieve.. panic you into sending the money and make no more calls?

They have clearly broken your trust and will have to earn it back though.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap 'em silly. The lads will come around

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's his response:

Quote:
You must be animal by saying this i contact our lawer there and get you arest with F.B.I don't you know partner here in benin has submited all your information here we tress you over there
WHO ARE YOU BY THE WAY ? I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON BECAUSE IF YOU DID NOT EXPLAIN YOUR SELF I WILL GET YOU ARESTED GIVE THEM MY NUMBER OK.

WE WAIT YOUR EXPLAINATION TO US WHO YOU ARE

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BP, I would start baiting this guy with another character, at the same time as this one is ongoing. I like how you reacted, though. That should instill doubts about doubts into your lad...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him this:

Quote:
I am *******, and what's it your fucking business anyway? I want someone who isn't a total fucktard to contact me from FedEx regarding this bank draft thing.

Also, go ahead and send your lawyer and the FBI after me. I ain't got shit to hide so do your best, asshole. And if they try to arrest me, I'll bust my foot off in their ass and they'll be shitting Hush Puppy for a month. Then I'll fly my ass down to Benin and I'll jam your head up your mother's *DELETED* and you can see what kind of a rancid, scummy hole you came from.

Get me your manager, and I'll get your ass fired from your precious FedEx job.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that certainly ratchets it up a notch!

Hahahahaha! Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking about baiting him from another account and getting angry with Fedex for not picking up a valuable shipment I already paid them to pick up Twisted Evil

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice slap. I think that I could hear that one from here.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic