SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

48 Lads not Wayne Deodz in a Juan Kerr Jockey School

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer Name: Peace Emmanuel
Scammer Location: Johannesburg
Scambaiter: Fanny Plunge
Title: 48 Lads not Wayne Deodz in a Juan Kerr Jockey School

This is a small fry scammer but a scammer nonetheless that passed me on to the Oga straight away and he turned out to be very greedy and co-operative..100+ trophy's and a few trips to the bank co-operative..he he Laughing

To: Wayne Deodz
Date: 01-Jul-2006
Subject: new book

Dear Mr Wayne Deodz

I live in south Africa, I wrote two new books and would need help in marketing it in the uk, can your company help me? It already in the publishers, am doing it myself. Is there any way you can help me?

P. Emmanuel

To: peace emmanuel [email protected]
Subject: Re: new book

Hello Sir,

I have some good news. I'm an American bookmaker that owns a stable and runs a jockey school for apprentice African jockeys in Johannesburg. All of your prayers have been answered. Amazingly I am a published writer and have ghost written sevral books and poetry collections. (I shit you not Laughing ) Your mail has reminded me of my early days as a struggling writer and yes I want to help. If the writing aspect doesn't work out perhaps I can get you an apprenticeship with the Turfentein stables where I'm the head scout. (Turfentein is a Race-course in Johannesburg, not a stables)

If you are interested, let me know some things about you and maybe even a pic.

--
Get back qicksharp

Wayne Deodz

Head Honcho

Juan Kerr Bookmakers

Ph. +44705xxxxx

Subject: new book

Wayne Deodz

Dear sir.

Thank you for your mail, my name is Peace Emmanuel, I am very interested in working with you, my books are now at the publishers and am waiting for it to be printed, both of them are fiction books and one is a Godfather mafia Cosa Nostra story (WTF?), I need to speak with you to know how you can help me market the books, it was edited by Mrs. T. smith of the south African writers network of which I paid her 3000k united state dollars .

What can you do for me MAKE THE BOOK A HIT.

Peace Emmanuel.

Hmm..So the books are at the publishers all ready for print..So what's he need me for?..I let him stew..

Date: 02-Jul-2006

Well to be honest if it's at the publishers and ready for print there's not a lot I can do. You seem to have it all in hand my lad.

--
Get back qicksharp

Wayne Deodz

Head Honcho

Juan Kerr Bookmakers

So this is where it gets interesting! A day later...This mail was clearly written by two people..I haven't altered it..It seems Peace told his Oga about me and my Jockey school..and he wrote the first part..Then Peace stuck a little bit on at the end for himself..But forgot to match the style..

Date: 03-Jul-2006

Dear Deodz

Thank you for your mail, regarding the jockey school for apprentice African jockeys in Johanesburg, do you need new apprentice? are there any
Incentives for the new apprentices, can they earn some money may be monthly and weekly? I can get you as many apprentice as possible if you like.

Pls explain how I can earn some money with the horse
Racing thing if i help in get new apprentices.

Thank you

Peace Emmanuel

So their script is out the window and it's time for mine to kick in..

Date: 04-Jul-2006

Dear Emmanuel,

Hello my good lad. I can tell you are a smart young lad and judgung by the way you are promoting your books (can you send me some pages to read and maybe forward to my publishers??) I can tell you are very rescourceful. I like you a lot. You remind me of myself. I think we can work together well and that God has sent you to me. Amen

I am in Capetown at the moment interviewing some lads but have not had any success. I will be here for some time. You see the Stables is expanding to the States and parts of Europe. We need jockeys very quick. If you can get me some lads I will not say no. Due to our unusual circumstance my friend the applications will be handled this way.

I will have to get an application form sent to me, by my secretary (NOT), which I'll forward to you. All you have to do is print off some copies and tell all the lads you get to fill it in and then send it on to me with the following.

Some very important things are:

* I will need full body photo's of each lad standing at a door of some sort. To determine body size. (passport photo unacceptable)

* To prove they are really interested and loyal to me I need this code sentence to be held up on a piece of paper saying:

I AM NOT WAYNE DEODZ

When we meet I will ask them what the code sentence is

* Lastly and most important I will need your bank acc. and that of all the lads you get in order to pay you and them. We do not use cheques, only money transfer. I hope this is not a problem.

* You will be paid 1000 USD per lad we accept and he will be paid 500 USD per week of his training. If he graduates the school well my friend the skies the limit.

Get back to me soon and let me know if you're interested. I will get the application sent now and thanks for giving me this great idea.

--
Get back qicksharp

Wayne Deodz

Head Honcho

Juan Kerr Bookmakers

Is that a big carrot dangling or what??..Will peace and his Oga take a bite??..You bet your life..

Date: 05-Jul-2006

Wayne Deodz

Thank you for your mail, I am very interested in your offer, pls send me the forms and more information so that I can start looking for new apprentice at once, what age limits do you need, Can any body join in, Any colure both blacks and whites, boys and girls, Even none South Africans living in south Africa?
Just give me more info on what you want I will be more than happy to work for you and dont forget to send me the forms.

Send me your contact phone number so that we can talk on phone.

Find below few copies of my MS on the two books I wrote and about to self publish it.

He attached 2 55kb pages of writing.. Upon googling the first sentence of both I found two books from 1964 with different titles but the same first pages..Funny that isn't it..huh??..I never even read or downloaded them..

Date: 06-Jul-2006

Hi Emmanuel,

How are you. I will read your work later. Right now I must go for a monster steak lunch with a horse owner. So this must be short and sweet.

I've attached the form and a pic of me and one of my lads on his 1st winner a few weeks back. He is from Togo and has worked hard to get to where he is.

In answer to your question. I will accept applications from any race or sex. All I need are as many applications as possible as Juan Kerr (my big boss) has put me under some pressure to get new lads into the school. Juan is a very strict businessman so please follow my instructions in my previous mail to the letter or he will eat me alive.

He has requested that some of the people in the photo's should have a code sentence on their sign saying (and it's just because he is the boss ofcourse):

I AM A JUAN KERR MAN

You see here is the reason. He has investors and horse owners that offer him contracts to supply jockeys and horses. So we need plenty of applications to be able to show these investors real proof (hence the pics and signs) that the school is thriving and full of hopeful jockeys. Even if we do not find jobs for the applicants they and you will all be paid. It's a win win situation for all of us.

I await your response my friend. Hopefully with some applicants so I may show Juan of our progress.
--
Get back qicksharp

Wayne Deodz

Head Honcho

Juan Kerr Bookmakers

I attach this simple little time wasting form I made..(That I would later send to the police to have their bank accounts investigated)..and a pic I found of an African Jockey on a horse..click to enlarge the form..

Image Image

So he gets the form and gets a little excited..Rattling off a few "question mails"..

Date: 07-Jul-2006

Wayne Deodz

Thank you for your mail, I will get to work at once, what is the age limit I must look for, I will send you some filled forms Monday morning I will send you as many as possible and I will make sure you get the best for the job.

Thank you for the opportunity you have given to me.

God Bless you

Peace Emmanuel

Wayne Deodz

What is the time frame for the apprentices training for the boys?

Wayne Deodz

What is the time frame for the apprentices training for the boys?

He mailed me that 7 times at different times but I didn't reply to them..I could just imagine him stewing in his Cafe praying for a reply..I don't understand why anyone would email the same thing over and over and over..

Date: 08-Jul-2006

Hi Emmanuel,

I have received your mails. It's good to see your eagerness and me and Juan are very greatful and happy.

The minmum age is 18 and max age 30 (I didn't want to limit the mugus age too much) and the average apprenticeship lasts about 2 years. It all depends on the natural ability and commitment of the lad or girl in question.

As I said only a few will be chosen for an apprenticeship but for the moment we need some applications urgently and we are so glad that you have came to our rescue. You have saved me a lot of anguish from my boss. Thanks my new friend.

--
Get back qicksharp

Wayne Deodz

Head Honcho

Juan Kerr Bookmakers

Jackpot for the lads..A dumb loaded maga offering a bundle of dosh for a few pics of a few of their scumbag mates..

Date: 09-Jul-2006

Wayne Deodz

I have unrolled about 20 people already, they are now trying to take pictures of themselves with the written sign in their hand and most of them does not have money or an existing bank account so I might use my own bank account or I can as well stand as their agent so that when their fund is paid into my account, I will give it to them, what do you think?

How will I send you the filled forms and the pictures and I might need you to mobilize me a little bit to be able to pay for the pictures and their transportation as am struggling financially at the moment.

I called you last night but your London number went into voice mail and I dropped a message for you, don�t you have a workable
South African mobile number where you can be reached easily ?

Thank you

Peace Emmanuel

He's getting anxious about the "deal", getting greedy and trying to call the shots. Now that just won't do..And then calls a few times (on my free forwarding number that records messages)..Only one is worth posting..

Click here to listen to Peace-Emmanuel-calls-Wayne-Deodz

I remind Peace who is in control of this script..Oh and how to attach a pic to a mail Rolling Eyes

Date: 10-Jul-2006

Good morning Emmanuel,

I am just heading out for a massive fry up of a breakfast with a hot chickaletta I bought last night. So I can't say much. I think 20 applicants is fantastic. I've only seen 5 since I arrived in Capetown. You truly are an angel in disguise. My phone is working fine. I had no missed calls (NOT). The number I use is a forwarding number and I use it to save on my roaming charges as I move around constantly. I have tried to ring you sevral times but it is engaged everytime.

As for sending the forms and pics. Once you've collected all of them just scan them and then attach them to a mail. Or a few mails. That won't cost anything and I will be able to show Juan of your commitment to us and most importantly some new applicants and then we can proceed with your first wage packet. If I could I would send you an advance but Juan is a shrewd man wants some results before he listens to me again. I'm counting on you my lad.

As for the bank account details. We can't just pay all of the applicants wages into your acc. My accountant has told me he will need at least 5 accounts to spread the wages of 20 people over and won't budge on this and that's just the way it is. Get 4 lads or girls in any order to use the same details and he said it is very important that this be done. I don't know why but you know accountants.

So I will leave all that in your capable hands and look forward to some good news. Thanks Emmanuel I owe you a big big favour my friend.

I am attaching some pics of past applicants. My secretary has scanned them and mailed them to me. It's really quite simple as you'll see. Hope to be rescued soon my lad. Thanks so much again.

--
Get back qicksharp

Wayne Deodz

Head Honcho

Juan Kerr Bookmakers

I doctored three pics from the trophy room to aid Peace in his confusion..Hope I aint threading on anyones toes but I'd rather use Mugus than innocent people..Click to enlarge Rolling Eyes

Image Image Image

Date: 11-Jul-2006
Subject: i hope you got the whole pictures and forms

Wayne Deodz

Dear

Those are the pic and filled forms of 30 people, I have another 20 people waiting , do you need more people?

I called you a million times yesterday but it rang for about 7times and goes into voice mail, what could I do as usual?

What�s the next step now, can you call me, my phone is never busy, I have an incoming call notification so it can never be busy.

Peace Emmanuel

He sent that..and then a few hours later my first trophys arrived in sevral mails but numbered perfectly..That was nice of him huh?..and Yayyyy..Click to enlargeLaughing

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Well well how about that, a greedy Mugu Oga going to town with his lads..But he was only getting started..

Date: 12-Jul-2006
Subject: Re: i hope you got the whole pictures and forms

My Superstar Lad!

Emmanuel, I have been trying to reach you all morning. I do not know what the problem is with your phone or if I'm dialling wrong, but that's not important...My friend you truly truly are amazing. I have been in Capetown 2 weeks and only managed 5 applications how did you do it??. I have to hand it to you kind Sir you have a gift of some sort. How did you get all them lads so soon.

I will go through these applicants a little later on with Juan and the accountant. I must say Juan will be over the moon with you and your amazing skills as a recruiter. But I have to point this out to you. None of the pics have a sign saying I AM NOT WAYNE DEODZ. (They had but I was just messing with him for fun and trying to point out that I am not actually Wayne Deodz) This is a little disappointing as I am the one who hired you and my name must be on some of the applicants pics.

You say you have another 20 applicants? If so this is wonderful. If you can send me them with the code sentence I AM NOT WAYNE DEODZ on the signs, that means I will have 50 applicants with both code sentences to show Juan and he will have no way of denying our working relationship and will approve the sending of $50,000 USD to the five bank accounts you have provided. As I said before my lad the more applicants you send me the more applicants Juan will want and he will want to pay you. The applicants and the pics are worth so much you can't imagine. He needs visual proof for the investors and horse owners and my friend you are brilliant at providing it. I must thank you again for saving my hairy bacon.

Right now I must go to a friends stables with my Stallion, Yuavent Gottaklu to service 5 mares. He retired from racing a few years ago and now enjoys a wonderful life at my stud farm. I charge 15, 000 USD per service and my horses are booked up for 6 months. The racing business is so lucrative my friend.

I want to ask you something. Would you be willing to work for me full time. I need a rescourceful man like you. Most people I have are free loaders and screw me but you my good lad are exactly what I need. At least think about it. Please and thanks I will wait for your next batch of applicants before I show Juan and tell him we have found a diamond in the rough because the more I have the better it will be.

--
Get back qicksharp

Wayne Deodz

Head Honcho

Juan Kerr Bookmakers

Carrot anyone??

Date: 12-Jul-2006
Subject: AM ALL YOURS WAYNE

Wayne Deodz

Hi Wayne.

I will like to work with you full time, it will really help me alot.

Am all yours.

I will make sure the other applicants take their pics with the sign I AM NOT WAYNE DEODZ

PEACE EMMANUEL.

Good lad Laughing

I ignore him..

Date: 13-Jul-2006
Subject: another 15 copies sent today

Wayne Deodz

I have sent another 15 copies of the form and the pics,

I pray that this will be true because I have so committed my self to many people and they are hoping that this apprenticeship will work.

I really need to see you, or have access to you by phone but nothing yet, I have called you a million times, why does it ring more than 7 times and goes into voice mail? Can we just talk so that I can know am not fooling around.

When are you coming to JHB? CAN I SEE YOU? WHEN CAN I EXPECT A PAYMENT?

I hope you have read the copies of my ms i sent you..?

talk to me.

Peace

You wish m8.. Twisted Evil

Yup he's been calling like mad now..angry hang ups mostly but this is the best one I guess..

Click here to listen to Peace-Emmanuel-calls-Wayne-Deodz-again

Despite his angst and confusion..He sends me another 18..not 15 trophys after that..This dirtball is one dumb greedy Mugu..

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I ignore him again..Just for fun.. Laughing

Date: 16-Jul-2006
Subject: call me or give me a number to call you

Wayne Deodz

I want you to go to a local pay phone and call me, you cannot be in Cape Town and not get me on phone here in Johannesburg, I have tried to call you but could not get through your number, its just impossible, cant you give me your land line hotel phone number to call you, that�s if you are lodged in a hotel. Or borrow a South African mtn cell phone and call me, or give me another South African number to call you.

I cant just be doing all this based on written emails, put yourself in my shoe and you will know how I feel. (<- But that's the art of 419 scamming in nutshell isn't it??)

I am waiting to hear from you.
I have committed myself with these boys, I don�t know what to tell them anytime they ask me if I have met with you, or even spoken to you. I don�t know what to do.

Pls help me out.

Peace Emmanuel

Someone is being a naughty lad..tisk tisk

Date: 17-Jul-2006
Subject: Re: call me or give me a number to call you

Hello my superstar lad,

What's all this???..I don't understand nor will I tolerate your attitude. To quote the Spice Girls "Who do you think you are??".

1. I am driving an R.V around with Yuavent Gottaklu in his box at the back.

2. My number is working fine..Yours isn't

3. I am a multi millionaire..I do not carry the kind of money needed for a public telephone call nor would I use one as my vehicle and horse are worth a lot of money and I may be robbed.

4. Everything is fine. I don't understand your anxiety. You only emailed me the applications a few days ago and I've had a busy few days.

5. I was waiting for the extra pics with my code sentence on them before I presented your efforts to Juan.

6. I realise you and the lads are hopeful and expecting a lot of dosh for sweet fuck all but trust me and relax, we are donig so well. It would be a shame to spoil it all now. I won't let you down as long as you keep your end of the bargain and take a chill pill!!!!!!!

--
Get back qicksharp

Wayne Deodz

Head Honcho

Juan Kerr Bookmakers

I attach a pic for his benefit..I have all I want off him and I can tell he's flipping out so why not twist the knife some more with some silly pics and fun..Click to enlarge..

Date: 18-Jul-2006
Subject: am very sorry Wayne

Wayne Deodz

Dear my friend.

I am as loyal as ever to you, I was surprised this morning about 30 boys were on my door post wanting to know if I have got any news for them, I know you are trying to help me of which am very grateful , but remember that those kids that gave their pictures to me are trying to build up trust with me.

Regarding the sign of I am not Wayne Deodz, many of the applicants have already taken their pictures with the first sign I gave them, so about 8 new applicants used your code sentence did you not see the pictures? Your name is there.

I didn�t say you were fooling me around; I was only worried when I could not get you on phone.

I have told them that I know you well (LOL) that they should relax and they are holding me by my word.

I am very sorry for the pressure and am telling you that you have a trusted and loyal man, forgive me for putting you under pressure am very sorry.
Pls forgive me.

Am I forgiven?

Peace Emmanuel

I totally blank him..I couldn't be bothered really..He's desperate for something..I would have rung him but I've no recording equipment yet and my mentor went on holiday..he he

Date: 20-Jul-2006
Subject: Peace

Wayne Deodz

I am sorry for the pressure pressed on you in my last mails, it is because am also on pressure from the boys I took their photos, they are worried that I have never met with this recruiter or spoken to him before on phone, so they are worried I may have given their pictures to some one I do not know.

I have asked them to relax that everything will be ok.

When are you coming back to Johannesburg? So that we can meet.

Peace Emmanuel.
0781323716 or 0781314811

Date: 22-Jul-2006
Subject: Re: Peace

Hi Emmanuel,

I have no idea when I'll return. I am on a hunt for applicants. I could be on the road for 2 months easily. This all takes time.

So I guess you aren't sending me applicants with my code sentence?? because you feel I'm fooling you around. Believe me son I'm deadly serious. I have offered you a job and still am. You have upset me by these statements in your mail. I was going to ask you to come to Capetown and come with me and Yuavent Gottaklu on our hunt for some more lads, but now I don't think you are as loyal and committed as I once thought.

I feel so insulted that you think I'm joking and how easily you and the lads have doubted my intentions. All I tried to do was help a young bunch of lads that have no hopes of anything. You contacted me remember and I offered you everything and all you can do is doubt and demand phone conversations. I am a busy man with commitments to a lot of people. I have wasted enough time on this mail as is....

Please don't send anymore pics as I've changed my mind and feel I was wrong about you.

--
Get back qicksharp

Wayne Deodz

Head Honcho

Juan Kerr Bookmakers

Date: 22-Jul-2006

Dear Wayne

Pls don�t get too angry, am still your man, am loyal and committed, am not doubting you, I asked for your friendship and its important to me.

Am a million times sorry and its yes all the way now.

I have 3 more applicants whom has called me this morning to come and pick up their applications and their pictures.

Am I forgiven?

Peace

I try once more for some extra trophys..At least it will piss him off a little more..

Date: 24-Jul-2006

Dear Emmanuel,

I have been ill, I think I ate something bad. I'm going to the doctors now. I am still holding off on showing Juan your lads untill you are sure you have sent as many as possible. If you haven't anymore then that's fine. Get back to me. Call me and leave a big message saying all your thoughts.

--
Get back qicksharp

Wayne Deodz

Head Honcho

Juan Kerr Bookmakers

Subject: Hope u Get well quick

Dear Friend.

Thanks for your mail, I have recruited all the boys I have seen around the my area, if I have to get more I will need to move out of this area to another far distance to enable me speak to some other people., I have covered all the free young boys around this whole area.

I am sorry for your illness, try take some medications to stop it, health is first.

Thanks

Peace Emmanuel

I reckon he's losing interest so I move on to the payment phase and try for a mini safari..as I'm growing bored with him..

Subject: Re: Hope u Get well quick

Hello my superstar lad,

I have some good news. My accountant has wired the money to the accounts you and your lads provided. So go have a party my friend. Juan is so pleased with the applicants and I will get back to about who has been chosen for an apprenticeship. I will just wallow in my vomit and pain untill I hear from you.

P.S. Have you thought about coming to Capetown to work with me??

--
Get back qicksharp

Wayne Deodz

Head Honcho

Juan Kerr Bookmakers

Oops there's a problem with the bank accounts..My accountant mustn't have done the transfer properly..This message was sent 3 times every hour on the hour.. Laughing

Subject: Thanks Wayne

Dear Friend.

Thank you for your mail, how is your health now, any improvement yet?
I will really want to come to Cape Town and work with you, I can come as soon as you want me, just say the word.

How much did your accountant pay into the accounts. The account owners to check it, the accounts belong to the boys, will give you my account info tomorrow. They checked at their banks and nothing was found.

Am waiting for your mail, i cant wait to work for Boss.

Peace Emmanuel.

Is it just me or is he typing really bad now??

Subject: Re: Thanks Wayne

Hello my lad,

I have picked up a bad case of food poisoning. I ate some oysters the other day off a hookers stomach. My first time to try that. I'll be under the weather for a few days I reckon. Other than that I'm OK.

Ezemaga Fordetakin, my accountant, has told me he chose 10 accounts and wired them 5,000 USD each. As per our agreement so check again, maybe it's a bank thing or something. Juan has not made a decision on any apprenticeships yet but I'll let you now as soon as.

I've parked the R.V off and left Yuavent Gottaklu in a friends yard 'till I recover. I have booked into a four star hotel penthouse on the Waterfront to recover. Maybe you can meet me here. Or at the airport. You should be able to get a train to here from Pretoria. I'm not too sure but I'm sure a rescourceful lad like you will find a way to get here. I really need someone as I will be weak for a while and I don't want Juan to find out or he'll send someone I don't like.

--
Get back qicksharp

Wayne Deodz

Head Honcho

Juan Kerr Bookmakers

Date: 25-Jul-2006

Wayne Deodz

The boys have checked their accounts and nothing arrived yet.

Peace

Awww that's a shame..

Date: 25-Jul-2006

It will be there. Bar any unforseen problems you will just have to keep checking.

--
Get back qicksharp

Wayne Deodz

Head Honcho

Juan Kerr Bookmakers

Ok so I reckon he's given up..I try to get one last response from him..

Date: 28-Jul-2006

Hello Emmanuel,

We have a problem. Ezemaga has received some disturbing letters form the banks. It seems the accounts he transfered the money into are being investigated by the police and the money was halted and returned to us. I await an explanation my friend as we are all extremely puzzled and concerned.

Are you and the lads criminals?? Juan seems to think so. I have pleaded for you but he won't listen. He is well in there with the police you see. Bribes and all that jazz.

I gave you a chance at the big time and you only wanted to swindle me. Thanks for the pain Peace Emmanuel or whatever your name is. Please do not contact me again.

--
Get back qicksharp

Wayne Deodz

Head Honcho

Juan Kerr Bookmakers

Not what I expected but not to shabby..What a deluded Mugu this lad is..

Date: 29-Jul-2006
Subject: hellow

Wayne Deodz

I just came back this evening to see your mail, I was off to Cape Town where a British publishing company signed to publish my book, I was advanced R 350.000.00 both books, am sorry I can not be able to handle your jockey stable stuffs again as I will be off to London next week. (<- LOL)

I am not being investigated by the police, am a registered writer with the South Africa writers network S.A.W.N, where did you get that info from, its 100% wrong, I contacted you to help me push my book, I don�t scam people on the net. (<- ROFLMAO)

I guess this is where we go our different ways , pls the material I sent you has already been copyrighted, pls destroy it.

Thanks it was nice meeting you.

Godbless.
Peace Emmanuel

I drop him this little mail to say ciao..

Date: 29-Jul-2006
Subject: Re: hellow

Hey my Mugu Lad (BTW there is no W in hello),

I knew you were a 419 scammer from your first mail, your idiocy is only parrelelled by your greed and consequent gullibility. Here are some things I'd like to point out to you.

1st of all your so called books were actually published in 1964, any child could have found that out.

There is no jockey school in Johannesburg nor does Wayne Deodz exist or any of the things I've told you, except about being investigated as I have forwarded the forms you so stupidly filled in for me with your addresses and bank accounts to sevral law enforcement agencies..So expect a call..

You and your lads thought you hit the jackpot with a rich dumb maga. When in fact it was me that hit the jackpot with a dumb greedy Mugu like you to play my scripted scam and game so perfectly.

I hope you all enjoy feeling like a maga..Have a horrible life my superstar lad..

So I got a lot more than I thought I would..'Twoz fun I must say..If anybody feels like dropping him a line please do..

If he replies I will add it..

Suggestions and comments welcome..
Wink

Update: Death threat and police action mail..

Date: 30-Jul-2006
Subject: may this mail make contact with your spirit and your inner man.

Dear Fool

I contacted you with an open hand, not having anything evil intentions against you but you have paid me evil for good; I have officially reported a case of fraud against you and your IP number/address has been noted, you think that am a scammer, I have done nothing wrong to you, I will like you to meet me face to face before I travel if you think you re a man I will beat the hell out from you, I here by excises my priesthood office against you , I did not approach you with evil intention and today I given the police copies of the mail communications I had with you, and the group of 48 boys whose pictures you have taken with false pretence, the uk open �telecom.co.uk company that redirected the uk number for you has faxed the form you filled before the number was given to you to the police and they now have your real address and your phone contact number where the number was redirected, they will get you if you try to do any stupid thing with that pictures, , I will want you to destroy all the materials I sent you, and the pictures of those boys you have, or I will release curses on you, I will control the celestial alignments in heaven to denial you access, I will pursue you every way I know best and make you chase up winds all the days of your life, I will keep busy and make you a fire quencher all your life, beware.

So now Peace is a priest that lays down deadly death weilding curses and can track addresses through anonymous call forwarding companies..Man this lad's priceless..I'll see how much more idiocy I can get out of him..

Date: 30-Jul-2006
Subject: Re: may this mail make contact with your spirit and your inner man.

My dearest Superstar Mugu,

You have made my day, You couldn't resist the old curse routine huh, you dumb Mugu. I tell you what if you can tell me what city I'm in now, I will meet you for a man to man fight anywhere you choose and I promise you that.

Let me get this straight, your a priest now aswell. Priests don't cast curses. Only 419 scammers do. Like you ya Mugu. Hey I'm a poet and I didn't even know it.

So you have reported my fake I.P address to the police and they tracked me through my fake information and anonymous phone company which you got the web address wrong for you silly lad..I don't think so you idiotic piece of turd that won't flush. You have been reported and you can take that to your Mugu Bank and you definately are guilty of copyright infringement of the two books you tried to say were yours.

How did it feel to spend loads of your money on the photo's and printing and scanning of the stuff..You called me like crazy for days on end..And to top it all you have to face everybody you know now as a Maga..That's right Mugu..You were an easy Maga for the taking..(Ezemaga Fordetakin)..I own you bitch face..Have a horrible life..

And remember the more dumb curses and stupid threats you send me the happier I will be entertained..

<a href="http://www.blackglo.com/member.cfm?username=PeaceEmmanuel">Peace Emmanuel's Gay Profile</a>

END.. Wink

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21

Last edited by Fanny Plunge on Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:18 am; edited 9 times in total
homer_seshel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a good one FP!!! Way to go!!!

Thumbs up clapping

Good Sister Mary: please do you have any money to send to me i m in big sheet here
quivver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really good one:)

quiv
shay_mon'me
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

awesome work, very entertaining indeed.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent Stuff FP Very Happy
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheerz Gents..And remember don't mail him or call him on the phone..I reckon He's been through enough..NOT Laughing

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
The Terminator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping .. Great Job .. clapping

I want to assure you that this transaction is legal, I have contacted my attorney and also
my boss Mr Mikhail Khodorkovsky who has recently been imprisoned .... Mr. Igor Ivanov

x4 - Number of lads presenting me forged police documents

I want a rose .... Sad
Don't be sad, here's a rose for you-lotta .... Pretty Rose
Thank You Lotta - I Shall Cherish It Forever .... Smile
GuardianOfOrion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm...

Very good modality! Got you a TON of trophies.

But are you sure it was wise to let him know he was baited?

Cellphone X 40
dead Cellphone on initial contact (prev. unreported): X 84
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol! Great work! You made good work of that ass clown. Laughing
Those threats were hilarious. Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, and I have to ask something...
WHAT in the world is a "Godfather Mafia Cosa Nostra" story? Laughing Laughing
M.W. Cool

Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Guardian..Erm I didn't tell him he was baited..I merely pointed out he was a MAGA now..and yes I felt in this instance I needed to.

@MW..I have no idea what that is..but the book he got it from wasn't even about the mob

itsoktoplay
Master Baiter

Location: Where I'm baiting. You were there. Two worlds colliding...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great work, fannny. exceptional really in exposing him to his lad fellows of as the maga he is. that should have him eating out of the dog bowl for a while.

NSFW:

MORE FOR YOU, YOU THAT WAS BORN FROM A SMELLIN PUSSY, THERE ARE LOOKING FOR
YOUR MOTHER TO USE HER PUSSY LIQUIDE FOR ATOMIC BOMB PLEASE SEND ME HER
NUMBERS, WE WILL MAKE ALOT OF MONEY FROM IT. 50/50 FAIR DEAL (MONKEY)
[email protected]

YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE AN IGBO. [email protected]

You sound so dead, and I like it. dead boy is what you are. [email protected]
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cheers and yup I hope so.. Wink

Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been getting P.M's about the same thing as the vPeter bait and certain HTML errors..So I think I've resolved the problems.. Wink

Oh and btw..Peace Emmanuel has been informed by a small and smitten Nigerian Gay Boi of his profile on a Gay Personal site..He can only view the profile and not enter the site..Be sure to click on his personal add also..and don't email him from there as I will get it and not him.. Wink

<a href="http://www.blackglo.com/member.cfm?username=PeaceEmmanuel">Peace Emmanuel's Gay Profile</a>

SA-scambaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LoL , im a south african, so i decided to call this fool up. I told him I was from the scorpions (almost like the fbi, but the SA one) an that he is under investigation. LOL, he put the phone down in a split second!!!
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait, even if it was over a year ago.. If he's still doing 419's I think he'd be a nice candidate for a rebait.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Doit Pruitt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A beauty!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
thebutcher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know it's old but seeing as it's been bumped I have to say it's a nice one Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic