SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Goofy stuff that YOU wrote

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
numbskull303
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to give an excuse for not sending the WU transfer:
Quote:
Thank you so much for your quick responses, Sunday. However, I'm afraid I must break some bad news to you. I was unable to get down to the bank today because my sister was involved in an accident. You see, she was at the grocery store when she noticed an out of control shopping cart coming her way. She tried to get out of the way but failed. The cart had her cornered next to the orange stands. It rammed into her and the oranges began falling. She slipped on one of the oranges, and hit her head on the floor and fell unconscious as a result. She had to be rushed to the hospital, and I stayed with her. Therefore, I was unable to get to the bank today. I'm so sorry! I feel terrible. However, I will definitely get to the bank tomorrow. Hopefully my sister will be in better condition then. Once again, sorry for the delay, and hope this won't affect our partnership. Hope to hear from you soon.

Lad gave me his sympathy and said he was praying for her. Rolling Eyes
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just about to have my vlad have the following as passphrase for the -transfer.:
Quote:
When frogs fall from the shelf, bricks aren't far from the mating bear.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today one of my lads received word that he'll get some gifts.
Here's what I'll be sending:
Quote:
I am going to send you goods worth about 5000 USD. In addition to
those goods, which you are supposed to sell, I will include a
snow-shovel and an Eskimo-sled as gifts for yourself.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
TemporalDistortion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From one of my first, My man of the cloth was given a list he had to agree to before getting a hold of his trunk (ooo err missus) Wink

Quote:
1. I am a god fearing person, I'd be in the wrong job if I wasn't don't ya know, and you can fully entrust me with all your delicious money, I would never think of fleecing you of every cent.

2. After taking my percentage, in the form of a 60ft speedboat with appropriate buxom serving wenches, I promise to distribute the remaining money to any charity I can make up.

3. I will, upon contact by them, make further and speedy contact with said security company of whom I have no prior knowledge of but I am sure if they are recommended by your good self will be trustworthy and risky free.

4.I fully understand everything that has been mentioned so far, but cannot confirm I will understand everything that may be said in the future, I'm not Nostradamus my child.

5. No-one, and I repeat no-one, will know of our transaction until I have my beautiful boat and contracted my first STD.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying to teach my lad new words:
Quote:
As a Pastor who has pastorised for the Lord all over W Africa I have never heard such nonsense in my life.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A banker Lad supplied me with a crummy Next of Kin Claim Form and helpfully filled out the "Relationship" line with "COUSIN". I wrote back:

Quote:
Well, this may be the 21st century and all, but back in Charleston, that sort of blood tie just ain't right.

I had no idea that was a racist...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, no! How terrible! The First Untied Bank of San Diego was destroyed by a suicide bomber! Laughing

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
numbskull303
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I introduce a new character after the other got into a tragic accident:
Quote:
Hello. I am writing you today by request of the love of my life, Moe Lester. He wanted me to write you to break the terrible news. Moe was admitted to the hospital on Thursday night after a horrific accident. You see, dear Moe and I took a trip to ToysRUs on Thursday. I have a daughter, and her birthday is coming up. Moe is such a sweetheart and wanted to buy a special surprise gift for her. Well, when we were there, Moe was taking a look inside a nice Fisher Price playhouse, when a large and very heavy Easy Bake Oven box fell from a shelf above! Someone walking near the shelf scrambled to get out of the way and shoved his shopping cart into the playhouse which housed Moe. The playhouse collapsed as a result. Poor Moe received a head injury and a fractured ulna. We are all very sad about this.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel like this lad is in my face and I just mailed him with this:
Quote:
Can we slow down a tad, I'm getting dizzy!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mariam, my love,

I will now go to the excellent restaurant here in the hotel and have a nice dinner. Oh well, I really wish you were here with me. We could walk through Amsterdam, enjoy some Grachten and visit the Rotlichtviertel where you could sit in a window and look at the passer-bys. Who knows, maybe you'll do it in the very near future so GOD will.

Do NOT try to imagine the merry widow Abacha in underwear.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new bait I plan to publish just because it will be comedic no matter what, but here is my reply to when he wanted to use a lawyer:

Quote:
I do nae be likin this talk of a lawyer. I have learned in me life that ya cannae be trustin a lawyer. They will be tryin to throw ya in the prison hoose fur sure. I cannae be goin to da pris'n hoose. I have to be takin care of me family and me wife Jeannie. She is pregnant and if she found out I be consortin with lawyers and goin to the prison hoose, oh waily waily waily. It would be the crossin' o' the arms and the tappin' o' the feets. If I cannae be givin the explainin then it would the pursin' o' the lips. Crivens! Whats a man to do when face wit dat?

Rob

This will be my Nac Mac Feegle bait, partly inspired by Worf's Swedish Chef bait.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a line I just had to use after the Ladette complained about living in a refugee camp - so I wrote back:

Quote:
I saw refugee camps only in Somalia in 1993, and that was enough. They're hell on earth, even the best-run ones. You deserve to be somewhere else.

Somewhere hotter... and smelling of brimstone...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TemporalDistortion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

J3rrys needs to get his arse into gear:

Quote:
I must apologise for being unable to access the interweb thingy for a couple of days due to sewer rats chewing my udders and through cables, this caused untold havoc and a total blackpudding to boot. Though I must admit I am dissapointed not to find you in my box, no pictures or even a note asking if I am ok ? have you found somone else J3rry, If you have I would guard your dangly bits very carefully, for I am not a woman to be sherry trifled with.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads get this line a lot from :

Quote:
I may be blonde but I'm not dumb

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was my first template reply:

Quote:
Hello xxxx,

Thank you for contacting me. My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. I am the commander of
the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor,
Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my
vengeance, in this life or the next.

As a soldier stationed in Vandali (Germania) it is with deep regret that I cannot help you
at this present time. You see I am very busy at the moment. Not only am I a soldier
currently studying the art of Gladiator combat, I am also the co-founder of a playing card
creation company, which specializes in the creation of hand made playing cards - for sale
to soldiers on active duty to prevent boredom whilst waiting for hand to hand combat. In
fact, we are currently recruiting people to help in the creation of these cards. We can
pay between $400 USD - $600 USD per card drawn. If you know anyone who may be interested
in facilitating the creation of said products, please let me know. My telephone number is:
206-203-1838

Thank you in advance,

Maximus Decimus Meridius
School of Gladiator Studies,
Vandali,
Germania

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having sent a picture of Phil Keoghan (present of The Amazing Race) to a recent Lad, I couldn't help but add this:

Quote:
I do have one [picture] taken in Sydney last year... there were these twins from New York, Dustin and Kandice, and they took my survival class - well, after that they were going to Sydney, and invited me along. Well, I'm smiling, with reason; that was a week things were going on that most men only dream about; and I guess I should be ashamed of myself.

Sand Timer x 7
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I confess, I learned how to make a lad weep Laughing

Quote:
Let me tell you a little of my story. I am an american girl. Year before last year I met a Nigerian man on the net, his name is Sam, and he was from Enugu. He made me love him. We met last summer in Benin (cotonou) and spent magical two weeks frolicking on the beach, shopping and clubbing. He wanted to marry me and take me home to his mother back in Enugu. I had a hard time getting a visa to Nigeria from Benin (I am an american) but finally they relented and gave it to me 2 days before I was due to go back home. So we just had enough time to cross at krake plage and go to Lagos...we stayed in Festec town for a day until my flight was due out from Mohammed Mortala so I took it to Spain and came home to the states. Before I went I promised Sam to help him with his business, so I wired him 30,000 dollars when I came home that he said he'd use for his business and to make new life for us....

Huh! Ever since then I only had 20 emails from Sam (in 4 months) when before he would write me every day, and the only time he writes me anymore is when he needs something. I've sent him clothes for christmas, new laptop and a new nokia n95 phone and sony camera that he wanted.... He didn't even remember our anniversary though he sent me a short note on valentines. He told me he was going to Ghana but that was over 2 weeks ago and last I heard he was in Accra. I haven't heard from him since.

I am starting to really think that Sam does not love me anymore. I am a nice woman, well educated, young, pretty, want children, have an excellent profession and a degree. But now I just feel so used and discarded? What igbo man would teach you to say "ahurum gi na anya" and then throw you away like dirty laundry?

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not so much goofy stuff that I write it is what I say in real life. I will say things like "I sent for my weeks to shoes ago", or "why don't you go take a leaping fly". This usually happens when I am really tired or mad. My family has a catalogue of my bungled sayings and threaten to put one of them on my tombstone. Laughing

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Gospel according to St. Popeye
Quote:
My position as Pastor of this Flock is in danger. Esther Shapir0 may no longer be the Church attorney. There may be other changes. I shall know more by Friday.

Until then, pray brother, pray like ye have never prayed before. I am Father 0. Vattag0o Siam. The fingerprint of the Fist I am. Thy shall be strong to thine finish. Thou shall eat divine spinach. And partake in a digital exam.

Once I learn more, I shall contact. Until then, behave like a red headed step child.

Quote:
Goodday father s1am,

Thanks for your mail, well i quite understand you sir, well i would like you to inform me about the new development sir like you asked i will pray sir, e-mail about the details as soon as it is done..

may the fist of the lord continue to bless you sir,

Barrister bernard roy

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
No_Other
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When writing to one of my vlads..
She mailed me asking if I didn't mind if she called me her "tiger"
I was not amused with that nickname, so I gave her one.
"Hello my sweet N4ta1ya,
I hope you are not against my calling you a succubus. Smile It is a very cute name, that i once heard my grandfather call my estranged grandmother, who was really my uncle. Gertrude.

- Your tiger R1ch4rd"

Never called me Tiger again.
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey buddy, do you know what this means? I don't speak gibberish:

Nwanne na wewe,

which one you dey self you come de give me Belbenin make take call u I de fine my belle oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooH

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lost her temper with a Lad. I think I was trying to break a record for sustained obscenity.

Quote:
F*ck you and f*ck the goat who f*cked your mother, you f*cking excuse for a human being. There are f*cking child molesters who cross the street to avoid you. There are smarter creatures that you getting squashed on f*cking windscreens. There are cleaner creatures than you eating f*cking cowdung on cattle pastures. You and that f*cking turdburglar M1nderb1nder can go and suck your cocks and f*ck yourselves in the ass. Just be your f*cking stupid pissweak selves. I couldn't f*cking care about you any more. Why don't you do me and the world a f*cking favour and kill yourself?

His dismissive reply -

Quote:
Is good you have said out what you have in mind.i can understand that you are a joker

- earned something a little less fiery:

Quote:
I wasn't joking. I really want you to kill yourself. But don't shoot yourself in the head, you'll miss your brains every time. Just shove the gun up your ass and pull the trigger. You'll hit your brains dead-on AND die smiling. Ain't that a nice thought?

Sand Timer x 7
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ haha!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread is great!

I remembered this that I wrote a while ago, which really cracked me up.
My lad was questioning my sincerity, so I responded with this:

Quote:
When you doubted me, I was so upset. What kind of person would write you emails for months, lie to you about things, pretend things that aren't true, and just waste your time? What motivation would there be for doing that? It is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. I can't imagine who would ever do that. I thought that you thought I was that kind of person, and it made me truly sad.
Laughing Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one of those "I have a new partner in.... there's a check for you" letters in a name very close to an old bait, so replied:

Quote:
I don't give a hairy rat's arse about your lucky partner from Spain!
All I remember is that you promised me $7.5 million, and then you just stopped answering me! I sent you $5000, I even sent you some of my portfolio, and it's like you just dropped off the world!
Why did you do that? You'd said such nice things about me, too.
You made me cry. Why did you make me cry?

It triggered one of my most fiendish baits to date...

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic