SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Vlad a day helps you work, rest and play!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in over the past 48 hours are these delectable beauties from MyBeloved.net. I have several baits on the go at the moment, and not wanting these likely candidates to go to waste, I thought I would introduce some new friends to you!

You can understand why there are so many who want to talk to me when you look at my profile!! <b><i>Looking for love and happiness with a Russian lady. Must have notable attributes. Sadly I do have a penchant for eating Cabbage, and have the sanitary habits and smell of a rancid Water Buffalo, BUT the lady MUST have Blonde Hair and phenomenallly large assets. Look forward to hearing from you with lots of pictures.</b></i>

So first up today is this little stunner from the Ukraine

<i>"Hi!!!
You have interesting profile!You seems to be a nice and amiable man.
I hope you`ll like me too!I want to communicate with you and propose
you to write on my e-mail:[email protected]

Hopefully waiting for your answer!!

zOYA" </i>

Next the delectable Valentina also from the sunny Ukraine!
valentina (58359)

<i>Hello my friend.
How are you?
[email protected]
VALECHKA...</i>

A big Eater welcome to Tatiyana newly arrived today from Ryazan!

<i>tatiyana (61932)

hello
Here I sit and I look your structure. And your structure has very much liked me. And I now write to you the letter I think you against will not write to me on [email protected] I would be very glad to see in the electronic box your letter. Your new Russian girlfriend Tatiyana! Here my address [email protected] </i>

Next we have a Red Square delight, a big Hi! to Oksana from Moscow!

<i>Oksana (62023)

I liked yours profile. You have very strongly interested me also to me it would be desirable to get acquainted with you more close. If I also shall interest you that please write to me on my e-mail: [email protected]. Or give me the e-mail address. I shall be happy to receive the letter from you and some your photos. Please answer me as soon as possible. I with impatience shall wait for your answer. Oksana from Moscow.</i>

Kristi is apparently in the good ole US of A at the moment (so by the time you read this she will be back in the Ukraine I guess!)

<i>Kristi (62050)

Hello!My name is Kristina.I`m 26 years old, and my birthday is 9 of June.I search for the person not for friendship or simple correspondence. I want to find my soul mate which would be good head of the family and was the good father of my children. I have read your profile at this website.I think that you interesting person.Please see my profile and if you interesting in me too,then you can write.Here is my e-mail address: nicekristina888 yahoo com
I will wait for your letter.
Kristina.</i>

And last up today is the delectable Valya aka Valentina, for those interested, I think that this one may well be a live one!

<i>valentina (57705)

Hello!
How are you and your family?
Hopefully this e-mail finds you in the best
of spirits and health, I`m delighted to
receive a smile from you,
and it would be nice to communicate
with you !!!
[email protected]
Valya)</i>

Now then Boys and Girls please play nicely with our guests, they know not what they are about to take on.

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Lou - hey you didn't list any 'Olgas'. Laughing . I'm in the same boat as Lou, over 20 in my catcher. Some are same as posted. Rather than make this a lengthy thread I offer mine up to any takers also. To keep them busy, they are all current on the results of the Daytona 500. Laughing
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Fishhead! The Daytona is an important event in the race calendar, and it is only right that Boris and the Olgas are kept abreast of matters!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First one posted is a boring Ukrainian Translation Scam

Two WOULD be difficult baits and anyone who got a trphy from either would be doing really well - They are members of a small group in Ukraine who write a lot of letters and never run the translation scam. Generally an event like a mugging or burglary or rent assistance.

If you send junk they will write but reply in kind. They will also check with a few others in their group to see if you have previous with them long before the money letter so a clean addy is required Very Happy

Be ready for the IP to rotate between about four possible providers during the conversation

While the girls in the photos may not be live they like phone numbers.

Next the delectable Valentina also from the sunny Ukraine!
valentina (58359)

Hello my friend.
How are you?
[email protected]
VALECHKA...

And then there is

Hello!
How are you and your family?
Hopefully this e-mail finds you in the best
of spirits and health, I`m delighted to
receive a smile from you,
and it would be nice to communicate
with you !!!
[email protected]
Valya)

If you are told about the day of her birth in letter two try not to yawn!!!

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Skerrett - yeah I've been hit for a number a couple of times they haven't rung my K7 yet. Going to try Skype in case I have really talk to someone. I haven't noticed any jumps in the IP yet.
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Main ones this group use

IP Provider --------------------Internal Net work ---------------IP Provides name
195.69.202.68 ---------------------------- None ---------------Lugansk Telephone Company a2-68.ltk.

195.58.235.106 --------------------------172.16.8.68-70 ---------------JSC DORIS

195.239.126.40 ---------------------------None ---------------EDN Sovintel

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks for the info.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic