SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This is a surprise

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AEarhart51
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New here. I never dreamed there was a forum to deal with this trash. I thought I was the only one who ever replied to these scammers, since everyone I talk to tells me to never EVER answer these emails. But I just get so annoyed that once in awhile I do.

I'm really impressed at the ingenuity here, directed towards wasting the scammer's time and resources. I'm rather embarassed at my feeble efforts.Sad

My lastest is this one, which btw, is new to me:
------------------------------------------------
Subject: Dear Sir
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 07:53:54 +0100 (CET)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Delivered-To: xxxxxx:[email protected]
Received: (qmail 16296 invoked by uid 0);
21 Feb 2008 06:54:26 -0000
X-Ob-Received: from unknown (192.168.8.74) by mta1-9.us4.outblaze.com; 21 Feb 2008 06:54:26 -0000
Received: from n11.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (n11.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com [209.191.125.210]) by spf16.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix)
with SMTP id EB0FB67A63 for <[email protected]>;
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 06:54:24 +0000 (GMT)
Received: from [68.142.194.243]
by n11.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
20 Feb 2008 23:49:34 -0000
Received: from [209.191.119.164]
by t1.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
21 Feb 2008 06:54:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1]
by omp103.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
21 Feb 2008 06:53:55 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:
[email protected]
Received: (qmail 70064 invoked by uid 60001);
21 Feb 2008 06:53:54 -0000
Domainkey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns;
c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:
Content-Received: from [81.91.235.232] by web28214.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 07:53:54 CET
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-189911431-1203576834=:65901"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>

Show Basic Headers Back To [INBOX]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Dear Sir

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your Bank Draft of $200,000.00usd but did not heard from you since that time then I went and deposited the Draft with BANK OF BENIN here in Cotonou, Benin Republic, because I travelled to Chile to see my boss and will not come back till next month end. I have arranged with them to make your payment to you with their new ATM MASTER CARD which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around the globe/world.
You have to contact the Bank of Benin with your full contact informations such as follows:

1. FULL NAME
2. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD
3. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION
5. ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION

However, Kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your ATM Master
CARD,
REV. Dr, Peter
DIRECTOR, ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
BANK OF BENIN
EMAIL;( [email protected] )
TEL+229 93 138769

I had paid for all the processing and delivery charges, the only money
that your are going to pay to them is only $125 Dollars which they
will use to open your ATM Account with the Bank and send the ATM Master CARD
to your address.

Try to contact them as soon as possible to quicken the process of your Card before your Draft gets Expired.
Let me know as soon as you receive your ATM Master Card.
Thanks.

Mr Abu
------------------------------------------

My reply was sadly lacking in imagination. This is what I said:

My dearest Mr. Abu

God has send you to me in my direst need. I was forced to sell my beloved family home and am in poorest of health. My bank account has dwindled to a mere 50,000$ so your letter is a ray of hope in my sea of destitution and puddle of tears.

I am most happy to give you all my personal information and my ATM number since I know you are a most trustworthy friend in my hour of need. Since you are a beloved person of great understanding, I know you have no problem with the fact that I am not comfortable writing my private information in open email. There are people out there less honest than your esteemed self. Therefore, I will give you the password to my private site, where all is listed. This site is passworded, and I know I'm right in trusting you, my dear Mr. Abu, with my password.

Please go to listed site and use password: Snopescom
Please find information on site: http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/index.shtml

Praise to God and thank to you my dearest one!
Sincerely
Amelia Earhart
Very Happy
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@AEarhart51 - I liked you site, but I don't think you could keep any lads for long, after they saw that! It was funny, though.
hehehe Laughing
Welcome to eater! Pull up a chair, read all the stickies, apply for a mentor to help you along in the mentor stickie, then grab a lad from surplus, or your own box, and join us! Just remember to bate safe from a safe email address, and no real personal details, ever! Glad you made it aboard, matey! ARRRRHH! {that's pirate talk} Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@AEarhart51 - welcome to Eater. What a web site you have there, but it won't help you in your baiting. Very Happy

Below are some links to help you get started. There are too many stickies for me to list them all, but they are at the top of each forum. It will benefit you to read them before baiting on your own. A mentor is also a great resource.

Site Rules and FAQ

The Ethics of Scambaiting

You can request a mentor by clicking here.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
AEarhart51
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of information here which I will read carefully.

Actually, I was kind of pleased to get the above scam letter. The ol' "deposed, dead dictator"& "cancer victim who found Jesus Christ" was getting so old and boring that I complained to the scammers, suggesting they come up with something original. Voila! Very Happy

Thanks for the welcome and the pointers!
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When you are ready to start baiting with the help of a mentor or on your own, in the Surplus 419 Scam Letters forum is a wide assortment of scams that you can use for baiting. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome:
I like your site very funny. specially the one in Spanish. Laughing

I don't think the mugu will ever reply after going there Laughing

REad as much as you can, The weekend is coming and have some beers and just relax and read the stickies. The published stories is also a good idea.

Before you attempt to go for those trophies, straight bait for a while.
Learn the ropes and see how you can handle the first two baits.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AEarhart51 wrote:
Lots of information here which I will read carefully.

This will warm the cockles of the Mods hearts Very Happy Yes, there is a lot of information to absorb at first and it's a pretty steep learning curve but you already have some experience in spotting these scams (unlike many victims, sadly) so you have a head start. Take it slow at first while you get the hang of things and if you are after trophies then be warned that it's a lot harder than the experts here make it look. It takes time, patience and skill to finesse your lad into photographing himself doing something really dumb with a dead fish. It's terrific fun to bait, but there's a more 'serious' side and that's to waste as much of the scammers' time and resources as possible so they are distracted from targeting genuine victims. I get the feeling you are going to like it here so welcome and enjoy!

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
AEarhart51
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This will warm the cockles of the Mods hearts

Hehe..I do moderate a board of my own and know how annoying it is when people do not read the FAQs and rules.

I did once try a half-hearted baiting and managed to get a photo of the "beloved"and seductive Miss Gloria Guei (who was looking for love..oh, and a little $$ too) but now I see I can get so very much more!
Very Happy
AEarhart51
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Mr.Abu didn't like my response, so gave me a bit of a scolding. Crying or Very sad It is, however, heartwarming to know he's worried about me being scammed.

------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract payment.

Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately.

After the Board of director's meeting held in Abuja, we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem. We have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe, America, Africa and Asia Pacific, This is part of an instruction/mandate passed by the Senate in respect to overseas contract payment and debt re-scheduling.

And also the Nigerian Government is using this mean to rewards all the citizens of the United states and all part of Europe including Asia, Australia, south America, Antarctica e.t.c in all those who have lost their funds in either scam, or an uncompleted business, or otherwise, You should know that if you are interested to receive your ATM card which will be credited with $920,000 united states dollars before it is been sent to you direct to your doorstep through the FedEx courier service.

If you like to receive your fund this way, Kindly get back to me with the following information's below so i can start arrangement on how to get your Atm Card shipped to you and contact me with this email: [email protected]

(1) Your Full Name.
(2) Full residential address.
(3) Phone And Fax Number.
(4) Occupation.
(5) personal identification.
(6) Age:

This message is supported by the Nigerian Government, After you might have started making use of your ATM card, you can reward my firm one way or the other you knows best.

Mr. Abu
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic