SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This one is live, and needs attention.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

.. And be wary where to touch her ... she's got a kinky little fettisj ...

Quote:
I just very much want to be with you, most of all in my life I want to arrive in your hands

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, you can all stop baiting her. I have proposed to her and now she's referring to me as her future husband!

I won, you've lost! Laughing

I think we're close to get to an interesting stage. She's more and more talking about meeting and all that blabla. I'm not sure though if she's off script yet. If so, the last mail must have been quite an effort since it was really long.

But no pic this time around, so I told her I can't see enough of her...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

U lucky devil, u !

My character is getting some strange messages, apparently from her PC, with a download link to her 'sexuality pictures'

Probably her PC is infected, be careful not to click any links in in this email, (sent from a gmail account)

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also got that mail, and some others too.

I've downloaded the file and it appears to be clean, but I'll still check it.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What kind of file is it? I looked at it through a proxy, it seemed to be an .scr file. Could well contain malicious code. Just be aware that (even if the file is clean) you're giving away your IP address if you don't use an anonymous proxy server while downloading files.. My advise: NEVER follow links sent to you by (v)lads ... especially when you want your IP to remain unknown.

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot say much yet, but it is an executable. But since screensavers also are executables it might actually be one.
I'll try to see what I can find.

I actually don't worry much about the IP. If the same link has been sent to many people, and that's what it looks like, then no real identification is possible.

Also I don't worry about malicious code, it's a Windows-file, and since I'm running Linux there's nothing to worry about.
I'll try the file in a virtualized Windows, where I can easily contain everything that might happen.

Edit: For any further discussion of these files I suggest we stay in this topic.

Mortar

pony pony
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, missed that one ..
fluffy_cheese
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm now having a go at this woman.
I'm waiting for her to hit me with the money question before I put in any requests. I'm a horse trader from japan (living in london) at the moment but I may change depending on what mood I am in.

Anyone know if this woman tries to phone or anything? I just want to be properly prepared.

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working with her for a while now and I don't remember her even asking for my phone-number.

About the money-request: She takes her sweet time with this. Until then she'll keep you happy with a lot of sweet pics of herself. Nearly every email contains one or two. And some are quite sexy...

Mortar

pony pony
BiggestLebowski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully she is game to meet my friend Phill A Gehkidd!
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gonna make her famous in Mari El...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUhM3eoqKoE

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoyed watching that video you made of her, I hope everyone will notice her in the streets.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fluffy_cheese wrote:
Anyone know if this woman tries to phone or anything? I just want to be properly prepared.

Yes she does. I posted up the answering machine message I received off "her" back last month. I'm hoping to waste some more of her time as well.

Last edited by wayne on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
raiders_reciever
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is this girl still around, I was talking to her for a few emails and now nothing
is she dead or did I screw something up
anyone know?
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@raiders_reciever - Last email I got from her was 2/14. Nothing since. I wasn't far into the bait either.

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
raiders_reciever
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mine was on 2/14 as well
I hope nothing bad has happend to her....
she probally got married Wink
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too. Email closed?

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
raiders_reciever
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tasman wrote:
Me too. Email closed?

I dont think its closed, she just isnt checkin it
no bounce back emails yet
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also don't get any replies from her anymore. And we were just going into the money-stage... Makes me a sad panda-bear...

Mortar

pony pony
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some nice forms she tried to fill out a while back

Her comments in the third are Embarassed Shocked

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The top sheet of those is trophy heaven... sure they fight it... but they'll be holding an silly sign by the weekend!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Skerrett - truly amazing, to get her to complete any part of that form is a victory -

She of course has not filled it out correct, this of course will delay payment.

:: Edited - Spelling

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's still going here.

(edit) deleted for now Wink

Last edited by wayne on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked clapping what a dumb looking lanette

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive been dropped as well, I have had 2 other ASEM's from other ladies to that account but have been standing off on replying them for the time being.

Nice work Wayne jump_4_joy

Edit: After 12 days she got back to me as i type this post Shocked

Malaysia

Last edited by Capella on Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic