SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please bait this lowlife

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
It's an orphan scam after all...

Actually isn't it a mixture of the old orphan scam and a love scam, as she is angling for a marriage proposal rather than asking you to be her beneficary and claim the monies on her behalf.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ In reality it's the usual Money Transfer scam.
A few lads have got smart to the fact that if they jump straight in with a standard format, they'll get knocked back, so they open the scam by pretending to look for love.
Get involved with it though, and you'll find that the lad will only concentrate on the Money Transfer modality. He'll throw in the odd "darling" and the old "when we are together" but that's just a smokescreen for his real intentions.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

email away
sb3

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote back:

Quote:
This is not what I expected - I thought I'd found a pen pal. Instead you're a damsel in distress! Who'd have thought it?
I'm ready to help, but I have to ask you one question - you said " I like your country and I want to live there"; you may not know that though I'm a US citizen, I'm living in Australia. Which would it be for you?

Did "she" answer that? Like hell:

Quote:
Thanks so much for your mail, it was well,please my love try for me ok, My this is a blessing for you and me ok, understood, i am not just looking for a bussiness man or somebody to get married to or not. Mostly i need a trustworthy man, cares, keep to his word, sincere and honest. I never just saw your profile and fail in love or had the trust. They are alot of men on the net both fake and real, but your own case Honey was different. I don't lie and my mind never tells me lies. when i discovered you, i knew that here comes my rightful partner for life. I hope i never made a mistake? I hope my mind never lied to me?
I really assure you that this transfer is risk free, it will not in any way tarnish your reputation, it will leave a footprint which our generations to come will live to testify. Honey, life here in the camp is so horrible and miserable for me, it is like been in the prison and hail, I don�t deserve to die here. Please adhere, I need your urgent attention, I chose you and you are my final choice. I have the faith and trust in you, most of it all LOVE YOU. Honey, really distance or colour does not matter, dear, immediately the fund arrives your nominated bank account i will join you over immediately to continue my studies. Honey, please promise me and promise me again that you will not communicate with all those woman again. I am very excited with your email I received, and i want you to promise me that you will not go in search for another woman again. [@#$%ing control freak!]
But I wish to explain more to you in details of my position and how you have to help me, Presently i am residing here in Senegal, where i am seeking my political assylum as refugee due to the crisis in my country. After all the hard sitaution which i have been passing through for some months now i have to go into prayer for God to show me the right man of my life i went to internet search were i got your profile at the love dating with the help of the Reverend Father in the Refugee Camp.
I am emailing you from the office of the Rev. Father in the refugees camp, I told the Reverend Father about my situation and he permited me to access my email in his office computer twice a day, here is his office number, +221-76-474-18-07, you can call me and ask of Ms. H0pe Vay3 from Liberia, the Reverend Minister will pick the phone and send for me, so that we can talk.Here in the refugees camp life is very difficult, Camp Address is: 81 East3rn N0rdF0ir Y0ff, Dakar,Senengal. Hostel 045; room 75. About me:After the transferring of the money into your account : You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me send the money through the Reverend Father in refugees camp to get all my traveling documents to join you and have a good life with you and continue my education and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that with the support of your profession.
My feelings:Despites the money I really want a man who will care and love me, I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long as we got along together with real love and cooperation, I will definitely be satisfied. I will want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me. If yes I will live the rest of my life to apprceiate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will brake my heart Because I don't want to under go touture any more. Once i get you well, i will send the bank contact details to you, so that from there you will make contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transfering this fund into your position, okay, i really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. I trust in God, and i know that my help can only come from God alone through somebody like you. Listen please you have to Send to me Your Full name:Your Full Address: Your Telephone number: for further details and easy communications. My photos are below. I expect your earnest reply soonest. Many deep kisses and happy hugs. Sincerely in love...

There were no photographs. For that, and failing to answer my question, there will be a mild chiding.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Phisher Price
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent, glad to help Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Join the most elite club in town and find a business partner: http://www.emillions.net.tc - spread the word Wink
happygolucky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new here and enjoy reading all these creative baits. Is any one else baiting this low life? Sounds like a love triangle bait has potential here. I would try to help but mt inexperience and lack of knowledge would hinder this bait and not help it. Just throwing out an idea to fine fellows.
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi happy, bait safe, get a mentor, read the stickies, and have fun.

There, that's out of the way.

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, happygolucky. It is a great idea to read the site before you try to bait on your own. We offer a mentor program, and there are many members on this site that were once beginners too - you are reading their baits. I have listed some links to get you started, and please feel free to ask questions. Very Happy

Site Rules and FAQ

The Ethics of Scambaiting

You can request a mentor by clicking here.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
happygolucky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info guys and/or gals. I have read FAQ and rules and ethics. I do not feel comfortable baiting right now and wish to educate myself with as much info as possible. The baits posted in the forums seem to be a great learning tool. When I feel I am ready I will get a mentor. Again thanks for the info, hijack over.
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"assylum"

Freudian slip?

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Ridcully
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very sincere thank you to those who have taken up this bait.

I appreciate the investment of your time and energy on my brother's behalf. On a much more selfish note, I'm loving the baiting.

Once again thanks to everyone.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic