SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dan is back! Dan is back!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His storyline to me is that he would rather travel over to Ghana to meet me than filling out a simple 4 paper form Rolling Eyes but I have come to accept him for what he is...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had time to actively bait Dan for a couple of weeks, and am still waiting for his stuntman pix. In the meantime he is trying to recruit me in a cheque scam by sending me forms I havent time to fill in.

@ Jawhawk or RS17...

I notice he inquires about the well being of his Aston Martin in the hands of Interpol, if you really want to spoil his day send him this:

Its actually a V12 Vanquish, but I think 'silver' and 'Aston Martin' sums up Dan's knowledge of his car. You could tell him it's being repaired, at Dan's expense of course. Smile

If you do send him the picture, don't send a link as its hosted on my Boatofucket account, download it first.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail to CSP
Quote:
23:45 (Vor 9 Stunden)

Hello Babe,
How are you today,i hope everything is fine.
i have'nt heard from you,please fist a date that you will be coming to Ghana.
have you told my pr1nz what i told u?
Regards

Ouch Laughing

Her reply:
Quote:
Good morning, Dan.
March 7th or the weekend days on it are the days the two of us will see Ghana again Smile
I�m looking forward to it.
Pr1nz E-A should return from America this week, his butler even emailed me Smile
This is the first time I have ever spoken to a real butler!!! I�m so honoured!!!
Have a nice day!

The butler whose forms Dan still refuses to fill in...why can�t take Dan J0ey as an example?
Is this task too difficult for him? Rolling Eyes

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is still up to become a stuntman:
Quote:
Hello Brother,
i'm not still done with it now when i am finish i will let you know i am searching for a suitable place to do it.

But has no idea how his own 'representative' scam is supposed to work, apparently:
Quote:
Hello Mrs Anna,
How are you today,i hope everything is fine.
We don't really take representative from Ghana and Nigeria,but i will consider you.on one condition that you will find us some UK citizens e-mail address and make the sum of $5,000USD dollars,it was morethan that,but i personally promise to pay $15,000USD for you and i know that the remaining $5,000USD will be very much convinient for you.

get back to us so we can give you the company account details so you can make the payment so that we can start getting you prepared to resume work

P.S lets us know if the amount is convinient for you.
so we can tell our account officer to contact you so you can transfer the money for the processing of your documents and flight and some other document.

Best Regards,

Hung Lee

General Manager

What? Is this a check scam or a cack handed way of switching to an inheritance scam? I wonder if Dan knows?

Quote:
Well, Hung,

When I have got these UK citizens, how am I supposed to get $5,000USD from them?
What am I going to sell them?

Please send me the account details anyway, I'll send you what I can
make, but I still don't understand how to do it. Have you a product
catalogue?

--
Anna Lynn3 Jecti0n

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, 8 pages on him. that explains why he came back to me only now after I sent him a fishy money transfer a week ago Laughing

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

e6ffdyr0 wrote:
wow, 8 pages on him

Here are another 21 pages, even then it wasn't the first time we'd baited him! Razz

LINK

Enjoy! Smile

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still cannot believe that this bloody fool prefers to travel to Ghana instead of filling out a 4 page form...
Quote:
19:02 (Vor 2 Stunden)

have you told my client Mr Ch4rles S0lud0 that we are coming to Ghana, you have to get him informed.
From Dan

Jayhawk, attention please!! Very Happy
You may have an urgent appointment with CSP, PE-A, ARK (to be invited), J0el (to be invited), T&T and Dan in...hmmm...Kumasi is handy, right in the middle! Very Happy
Any official letter at hand, Sir? Please let�s take the March7 weekend!!!

[YOU are DAN�S client?!?]

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is a special lad, that is for sure.

He has sent Agent Cl3tus the following pictures. Any Victor Hugo fans out there?

Chucky is at the ready, but I need a reminder as to exactly why we are all meeting in Ghana again.

edit - wtf? I'm his client now? Shocked

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course I can smell the money request. CSP will not bring money though, she will bring watches to Ghana Very Happy :
Quote:
Dear Dan,
I hardly know him, I have never seen him. Remember, he did not come when we were awaiting for him in Accra.
Try to get an appointment on March 7th because I will be there in Ghana this time as well to meet Mr. K . In the meantime he has already started his business without me, but as soon as I will have my restaurant-snack bar opened in about 10 days, I will go and see him.
What would you like as a welcome gift by me? An OMEGA watch perhaps? I have no clue.
A piece of art from the Pr1nz� collection?

Make up your mind and write back some time if you think of me.

Your reason? Discussing investment opportunities. Maybe CS would like to get in touch with the whole group above^^, via CC, so our three lad invitees know that this time it�s going to be a BIG party, so even if one falls out again there is still much money coming together? [NO LOCATION PLEASE, just say "Ghana"!] Wink This is gonna be the petite surprize... well, not really. Kumasi is equally bad for all of them

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy, are we meeting in Accra again? Should we use the Golden Tulip, or what about this one:

http://www.gbhghana.com/lapalm.html

I'm up for the Tulip again. They didn't blow our cover the last time.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm...as long as you DO NOT mention Kumasi I�m ok with your choice.
(Won�t Ahmed get, well, suspicious? But then, he knows the way to the G.T. already...)

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Frumpy, Barrister Charles S0ludo uses the Golden Tulip for all of his major transactions. They know him there! Well, at least they know his secretary there. (I still can't figure that one out Very Happy )

The Tulip it is. March 7th at 9:00 p.m.. Should the good secretary secure the services of hookers once again?

Meanwhile, on the Dan front, he's got one eager check lass on his hands. Dan sure knows how to talk business, doesn't he?

Quote:
Don't worry yourself too much ok they will soon send you the check and if they do you will go and deposit it at the bank and once it has been cleared you will collect 10% from the money and transfer the rest money to the company,if we see that you know's how to do business the company will decide to tell many of our customers to be making payment to you for payment.

Dan really doesn't know how to do the check scam, does he? Laughing

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, but why educate him? Smile
Signore R is still indecisive whether his Pr1nz will allow him such a transaction or not. Dan cannot stand this:
Quote:
Hello Mr E. R.i,
how are you today,i hope you are fine.
the company is still waiting for you to make a final decision.

Regards,

H L

General Manager

Don�t you just love his improved writing style? No script for a "possible customer who has yet to ask his Pr1nz" Smile .
Mail to CSP, expect his email soon Smile :
Quote:
02:59 (Vor 7 Stunden)

Hello Sophia,
How are you today,i hope you are fine.
Well i'll get intouch with him and give him the update ok.
If you're getting me anything is a N95 and a saudi arabia gold chain and wrist watch thats what i need,i hope is not a difficult task.
i always think of,i think i am in love with you
All your,

How do I get a Saudi Arabia gold chain?
I cannot stop smiling whenever Dan writes to me Smile

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is definitely up for another trip to Ghana jump_4_joy , Father Hugh J0rgens wrote to ask him if he was still coming to reclaim his confiscated 'donation' and the orphanage's stretch Police limo, and got this reply:

Quote:
Hello Father,
Yes i am still interested.meet me at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Accra so we can settle the issue.
i'll give you a date ok.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is this one of his addies or am I confusing this lad with s/o else?

at yahoo.it

Phone

I thought this was a friend of ARK who contacted some milli0naires ... never hat in my box, though Embarassed

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ e6ffdyr0 That's him. He's friends with ARK thanks to frumpy.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.

Last edited by redshoes17 on Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Tulip will be one jumping place on March 7th! Man, I'd love to be a fly on the wall. Very Happy

Frumpy, let me know when you want Chucky's secretary to send out the email confirmations, and who she should send them to.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Incredibly, Dan (aka Hung Lee) has asked David Beckham to represent his Chinese Firm. Like David is short of a few Dollars... Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I don't mind representing you, but it will cost you at least a million
Dollars US, I don't come cheap.

David Beckham

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Signore R cannot make a decision until P E-A will have returned from his latest art collecting trip.

@ Jayhawk, sent you email with proposed "guest list" for Chucky.
One modality question, better leaving Bu5yJ0ey out? Originally I planned to have him in there but right now fellow baiter BillMcDill is already planning to direct him to that same place. So better not make him suspicious? No idea yet. Actually I need him, too, for CSP, but regarding J0ey I or you better direct him NOT to the GT as well now.
(Since J0ey lives in Accra anyway he would not need to safari to the GT. So I guess it�s ok)
J0ey could be the first one to know that that meeting will take place in Kumasi Very Happy
So my suggestion would be, GT on March 7th. Then, all too sudden, shortly before that date, postponed to Kumasi (but only if at least one of the two lads actually does take the trip to Accra. Dan has promised...). To have J0ey jump in, Kumasi would have to be it anyway on that weekend Very Happy

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
The Tulip it is. March 7th at 9:00 p.m.. Should the good secretary secure the services of hookers once again?

Funny that you mention that.

My aging stripper character, Cinnamon Bagel, has been having an on again/off again romance with a lad from Ghana named Greg. Poor thing Greg is now "out on the street" because Cinnamon's efforts to get him $300 for his rent payment have so far proved unsuccessfull.

I was thinking of sending him this:

Quote:
Baby,

I am soooooooooooooo excited.

Raven has gotten her and me a job! Here's the exciting part! She found a posting on the internet and got us to perform at some guy's birthday party on March 7th! In Ghana!

I know, how cool is that? It's some guy named Ahmed who's having his 40th birthday party at some place called The Golden Flower or Golden Rose or something. It's supposed to be this really nice hotel.

Ahmed is paying for our tickets and everything. He's even going to send some extra cash and he said you could come to the party too!

Oh baby, I'm so excited! You've never seen me perform before. I may bring my extra shiny tassels.

Baby, we don't get paid until we get to the hotel for the gig, so if you could meet me there on the 7th, that would be great. I can get the time from Raven. Oh my gosh, I'm so excited. I'm glad I still have my passort.

Love,
Cinnamon

^ Any suggestions or addtions? Cinnamon would really like to go Wink

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I say go for it. That is going to be one hell of a party!

You know, Chucky has been having problems breathing lately, and he's been having chest pains, but I'm sure it's nothing to be concerned about. I mean, it's not like he'll be having a heart attack in the near future. Twisted Evil

Now if Chucky was to have a heart attack at the Tulip I'm sure it would be covered up. If word of Chucky's illness got out, the markets would surely crash!

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful idea, Worf! Extra cash even for showing up uninvited, wow :-O
Great idea! And for any complaints on March 8th, give him the email-address and number of youknowwho Wink

Jayhawk, I feel that special youknowwho will try to steer us toweards Tamale, which is a no-go, of course. But I have in mind to help him, I like him, and Kumasi is not too bad then, is it?

I�ll leave that up to you. If you feel there is no problem in Dan coming to Kumasi, then go for that one. If we choose Accra, then Joey (If we want him) will be happy, it�s his home town, but fellow baiter BillMcGill already is going to "meet" him at that same place before...

Say Accra first, invite us, please, don�t forget my bunch, they want to brag about it and show happiness in ladland, citing Chuck�s email!.

Then I will "help" Ahmed and write tons of emails to you so you can finally, after much much pain on my side, consent in meeting us in Kumasi...

Jayhawk, please invite notobescammed, too. He has promised me to call youknowwho in his next show next Sunday.

What about F? Not having spoken to her impersonator about it, but wouldn�t it be WRONG if F is at the same place as hot Chry5, from a lad�s POV?

Plan A1: meeting in Accra, helping Mr. K to postpone it to Kumasi (around March 2nd or so) [thus leading Busybee to a possible Kumasi safari, too, which would not be possible in Accra), F then to be released in, hmmm, Lagos?

Plan A2: as A1, but without Busybee?

Plan A3: everything in Accra, but Chuck or me will come to Kumasi to fetch Mr. K - which we would only do if Dan shows up THIS time!

Or is this too much thinking when planning a lads� weekend? Just firing off A2?

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool. I'll send that off to Greg.

He'll probably say no, but at least there'll be entertainment at ARK's party now Laughing

Eta: I'm a little confused. So you're not going to have the lads meet at the Golden Tulip? You're just telling them that for now?

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I vote for a meeting at the Tulip. For whatever reason they covered out butts last time when they told the crew that Chucky's secretary had just left. (Still can't figure that one out).

I'm thinking that Chucky has a heart attack while waiting at the Tulip, and has to miss the meeting.

I'll get the invites out this evening.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That�s because Mr. LeChuck is such a special guest and privacy is a must in his business. Confess, you paid the waiters a lot to cover us up, didn�t you?
Receiving such a special invite tomorrow will make Chry5 happy Smile She will write to her friend, Pr. E-A, and pse don�t forget T&T. They have just made a lot of money from the Liechtenstein CD-ROM with all the tax evaders� datas, some forum milli0naires called that blackmail, tsk tsk, Chucky, T&T are made of the same wood as you are!

Heart attack and therefore meeting postponed to Kumasi two days later because of that special climate there? (less Ladopia there?)

Can�t F be the reason for Dan to travel a little bit further on March 10th? Where is she?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic