SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dutchbait these baits can get rather overwhelming at times. 1 have introduced 5 Charaters. 4 of which at this time are in contact with fr0sty

A husband S0nny
A wife Sus4n
2 divorce lawyers. P3rl H4rt (sus4n's) and Col3 Young3r (s0nny's)
a female lover to Sus4n (k4te 31der) which was caught in bed with sus4n by S0nny which started this nasty divorce.

R1P contacted S0nny with the script. S0nny made a deal with fr0sty to scam the authorities into thinking that sua4n hired R1P to kill S0nny.

S0nny provided a scam letter to fr0sty to send to Sus4n today to invoke a agreement for fr0sty to kill s0nny. The reply was supposed to be forwarded to Sonny's lawyer to prove sus4n was trying to kill him and she would be arrested, S0nny would get revenge along with winning the divorce hands down. S0nny's lawyer has posted a $75,000.00 reward for information leading to the arrest of the person who hired the hitman which would have gone to frosty if the deal went smooth. This was supposed to be a secret deal but B0ris found out and and now we have complications Very Happy

K4te recieved the script and is trying to hire R1P to kill s0nny. This would have cost allot of money if it weren't for JW getting involved Very Happy If JW gets an email regarding k4te you can write whatever you want. No one said that JW stood for M4ster J0hn W4yne. It could stand for Jack Warner or Jim Williams Laughing

P3rl H4rt is sus4n'a lawyer who today is trying to broker a similar deal with fr0sty that S0nny originally had but this is for a bit more money. PH has never lost a case however she believes she will lose this one if S0nny is not arrested for hiring a hitman to kill sus4n Laughing

S0nny's lawyer has yet to be introduced however, I believe his time is nearing Twisted Evil

That briefly somes it up where we are at. I hope it helps.

I want JW to be on Sus4n side and B0ris to be on S0nny side if possible. We will try to keep frosty spinning in the middle as long as we can Laughing

Who knows, this thing could fall apart in an instant but it's worth a go and maybe a siggy line or two.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hans I am hoping you will receive a email shortly.

From Frosty:
Quote:
have read your mail and the message content was well noted.

Since this Mr is still disturbing you i think i have to send him an email and tell him to stop mailing you because you dont have any business with him.

I was thinking of doing that but i needed to get a reply from you first before i proceed so now that you said that Mr is still disturbing you. i will have to write him a mail tomorrow as soon as i get to my desk Question with a warning never to send you an email again because i can see that this is trying to be a barrier in this business i believe by the time i send him a mail he will diffinately stop sending you a mail and as for you do not respond to his mail because he will get fade up when he dose not get a reply from you.

Don't worry i will do every possible to get out of our way and this job must proceed don't be afraid you will not get to the hand of the police not to talk of going to jail.
Thanks For Your Understand
Your Sincerely

I replied

Quote:

I am on edge as you can understand. Please contact this guy and find out what he knows. We will only proceed when I feel comfortable enough that I will be safe. Please forward his response to me.

Honestly, I think he won't email you. I think he will drum up some cock 'n' bull story to try and pacify me. Thats why I requested him to forward your email to me. Try to put him in a corner. If he does email you, write him back in such a way that he would never consider forwarding it to me. Very Happy

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't received anything yet on Tuesday 12:41 p.m. Pacific time. And he hasn't responded to B0ris in regards to my own bait. A couple of reasons crossed my mind.

1. With a lot of his jobs being chopped by all these ogas (3 ogas at last count), he just threw his hands in the air, gave up the hitman biz and decided to become a used car salesman.

2. He really believes the last e-mail that B0ris sent to him about him and B0ris having a friend in common and that the friend gave me all his information. He's stalling for time while he grills his RL buddies to see who the mole is.

3. If this is the same guy as DB and Ambush, he is scared sh*tless of B0ris and the consequences of associating with him. Boris's last e-mails to him were pretty graphic and involved some pretty heavy stuff with the feds if he/I get caught.

4. If this is not the same guy (he uses the same name for all of us, but has a different addys for Ambush and myself, don't know about DB), then he just doesn't give a hoot about B0ris and doesn't take Ambush seriously. What I find interesting is the following:
Quote:
have read your mail and the message content was well noted.

He's never responded to either Boris or the vics in that manner. That's why I think it may be different lads.

1vana's husband sent him another e-mail asking where and how to make the payment. This after B0ris warned our lad that the last e-mail sent to him by the husband was a trap set by the police and being warned not to ever answer again.

Wait and see I guess. Confused

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well I have no doubt that R1P and Frosty is the same person however, A oga or a friend with a different writing style pops in when he dose not know what to do.

They are using the same email account however, I believe this may change for 2 reasons. I have three baits out there that have a potential for some financial gain. Two of them are large where the other is small. The writing style of the mugu concerning the large bait is different than that of the small one. I believe they will split the two and that may be why the wait until I get back to my desk thing came up. They may be dividing the work load as we speak. Or, they may have ran out of internet credits which I would prefer to believe Razz

If for some reason the mugu handling the larger bait believes they have been hacked, I think he will change emails and keep on with business. He realizes he has allot to lose if he gets chopped.

Really, its anyone's guess and I hate to speculate. We will wait and see.

BTW I am also on Pacific Standard Time.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CET here .. way ahead of you guys Cool wednesday 00:17 when I write this ..
@ambush: thanks for clearing up the case .. I feel like a juggler holding up 20 plates just for my own baits .. there's only so much my brain can handle Smile I'm also dealing with 5 characters just for Billy ..

Besides that, my Boris'ses are starting to complain about the lack of my attention Laughing

Please invoke JW when needed ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dutchbait
Quote:
I feel like a juggler holding up 20 plates just for my own baits

I have a couple other baits going as well. I will know shortly if one is up for a safari Very Happy That one is in the you have to clear your name thread. If all goes well by Friday, if not sooner I might be making reservation with S1mb4 S4f4ri C4mps. I am cautious though. Its hard to get them to travel and if you read that thread, these lads have been extra lazy.

I have a couple of others going that are entertaining but really going only in circles. Small talk but really not progressing much. Still some hope though. I haven't even posted these.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I'm still nauseous of all the valentine poems I had to compose Cool
Ah well .. as long as we're having fun and keep them busy running in and out WU offices, safari's or making out plots it's time well spent I'd say .. Smile

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's summary

XXXXX is not ready processing the fact he's dead.

Quote:
HELLO BLOODY FOOL I STILL ALIVE STOP FOOLING YOURSELF BECAUSE WHAT JOHN WAYNE TOLD YOU I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE AWARE THAT JOHN WANYE IS PLEADING WITH MY BOSS TO SEND YOU AN EMAIL PRETENDING THAT WE ARE DEAD.

AND YOU CALL JOHN WAYNE AN HITMAN HOW COULD AN HITMAN BE PLEADING WITH HIS FOLLOW HITMAN? YOU ARE READY A BASTARD FOR ACCEPTING WITH JOHN WAYNE TOLD YOU.

YOU WILL SOON FIND AT THAT JOHN WAYNE IS LYING TO YOU BY THE TIME YOU GET TO RECEIVE A GREET TEMPTATION FROM US.

HAVE A NICE DAY BASTARD

So I replied:

Quote:
Asshole,

Well you have a point there. It' s a little odd receiving emails from someone that's supposed to be dead.
Unless of course it is Billy Frost himsef writing these emails from your email account. Is this you writing this, Billy, and if you' re not: who are you? I can hardly believe your christian name to be XXXXXX XXXXXXX

Fuck you,

Ph4yes

XXXXX XXXX replied:

Quote:
WE ARE STILL ALIVE AND DOING WELL DON'T BE DECEIVED BY JOHN WAYNE BECAUSE I FEEL SO PITY FOR YOU WHEN YOU WILL GET TO KNOW THAT JOHN WAYNE IS LYING AND NOT IN ANYWHERE PROTECTING YOU.
WE ARE STILL COMING FOR YOU THIS TIME AROUND YOU WILL REALY LIKE OUR MODE OF OPERATING BY THE TIME WE FUCK YOUR WIFE IN HER ASL RIGHT IN YOUR PRESENCE JUST TELL JOHN WAYNE ABOUT THIS SO THAT HE WILL SEND HIS BOYS TO FIGHT FOR YOU.

Phuck's reply:

Quote:
Look, whatever you call yourself,

You told me yourself your master Billy does not allow you asl fucking my wife. And certainly not in my presence, the idea .. horrific .. Have you ever seen my wife's asl? Apparently not, you wouldn't say these things if you did.

Well, as I said to your wanker boss billy just now: I would appreciate it if you stopped sending me emails.
I do have more important matters to take care of right now. You may expect a friendly little visit by John Wayne soon.

Bye for now,

Phuck Ph4yes

Meanwhile I had a nice little chat with billyboy himself, he repeats to misspell my ancestors ..

Quote:
HELLO YOU SON OF A BEACTCH.

YOU WHERE SO STUPID NOT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE WRITEN YOU, FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTIO! DO I SOUND LIKE SOMEBODY WHO JUST LOST HIS BOYS? OR DO I SOUND LIKE SOMEBODY WHO IS AFRAID OF YOUR SO-CALLED HIT MAN JOHN WAYNE?

I FORWARD AN EMAIL TO YOU FROM JOHN WAYNE FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT JOHN WAYNE IS PLEADING WITH ME TO SEND YOU AN EMAIL PRETENDING THAT HE KILLED TWO OF MY BOYS, BUT YOU WHERE AN IDIOT FOR YOU NOT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS EXPLAINING TO YOU IN THE LAST EMAIL.
WELL I WLL EXPLAIN TO YOU FURTHER IF YOU STILL DONT UNDERSTAND THIS TIME JUST CALL YOUR KIDS TO HELP YOU READ IT BECAUSE YOU ARE A BALUOO.

JOHN WAYNE SEND ME THIS EMAIL AND ASK ME TO COPY AND PASTE IT AND SEND IT TO YOU SO THAT YOU WILL THINK HE REALLY KILLED MY BOYS AND MAKE A PAYMENT TO HIM INSTAND OF ME BUT I KNOW YOU WILL THINK I AM THE ONE THAT COMPOSE THE MAIL SO I DECIDED TO FORWARD IT TO YOU SO THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THE WRITING WAS FROM JOHN WAYNE.

IF YOU WHERE TO BE A SMART MAN YOU WOULD HAVE KNOW THAT I AM NOT THE ONE THAT COMPOSE THE MAIL BECAUSE MY WRITING IS ALWAYS ON CAPS LOCK SO IF YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WITH I AM EXPLAINING TO YOU JUST CALL YOUR KIDS AO THAT THEY CAN HELP YOU READ AND EXPLAIN IT TO YOU.

BELOW IS THE MESSAGE THAT JOHN WAYNE ASK ME TO SEND TO YOU.

Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:34:32 +0100
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by xxxxxx Learn more
To: "Billy Frost" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: give me the write up
Guy, you write tu phayes:

Dear Mr. Face,

This is to inform you I am very sorry for the inconvenience I caused in my attempt to extort you and your family.
Sir, I apologize for battering your wife and abusing your little daughter.

I write you this email because John Wayne put pressure on me. He told me to admit to you I am just a small boy lowlife SOB, and I am Sir. John Wayne indeed has killed two of my hitmen.

Sir, I wish you proparity in the future, and I suggest you follow the commands given to you by John Wayne.

Thank you for now.

Sincerely,

The late Billy Fr0st
IF YOU ARE TO BE A WISE MAN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MESSAGE WAS FROM JOHN WAYNE. THINK FAST AND DONT BE A FOOL REMEMBER THAT WE HAVE ALL ACCESS TO TRACK YOU AND YOUR BASTARD FAMILY DOWN.

Which I replied with:

Quote:
Hello dying sewer rat,

John already explained to me yesterday about this letter and the gibberish language emails you sent me.

John says he did not ask you to send this letter, he ORDERED you to do this, if you want to stay alive.
John was threatening you to comply or get killed, that's what the gibberish emails are about, John translated them for me, I don't want my children to read this for obvious reasons.

You chose not to comply, so you will be a dead man soon John assured me. He explained to me how he will do this, which I obviously will not tell you. With a little luck you can be dumped this week in the same hole your dead boys are in.

Enjoy life while it lasts, son of a beactch, it won't be a long one. The day you die will be celebrated like a national holiday for years to cum.

Warmest regards,
Phuck Ph4yes

But obviously he isn't dead yet ..

Quote:
BUT I AM STILL ALIVE AND WHY HAS HE NOT KILL ME INFACT TELL HIM I SAY HE IS A FOOL AND I AM WAITING FOR HIM TO COME OVER AND I WLL NEVER STOP WRITING UNSTILL YOU GET TO KNOW JOHN WAYNE IS A FOOL AND HE IS LYING TO YOU AND YOU ARE EVEN THE MOST BIGGEST FOOL FOR ACCEPTING HIS LIES

Time to deadify this SOB .. Where are you John ??

Quote:
Yes you are still alive, I can tell by the idiot CAPSLOCK emails you keep sending. Congratulations: another hour added to your miserable life. This is bound to stop shortly though.

I'd appreciate it if you stopped sending me emails from now on. Enjoy the spare moments you have left.
Prepare for a boily hot afterlife, I suggest you dress up scarcely, just wearing swimming trunks should be sufficient.

With hot regards,
Wishing you a happy deadination.

Phuck Ph4yes

He's not done with John:

Quote:
I WILL NEVER STOP WRITING YOU I WANT YOU TO TELL JOHN WAYNE THAT I AM WRITING YOU SO THAT WE WILL COME AND KILL ME I HOPE YOU HAVE MY NUMBER GIVE IT TO JOHN WAYNE SO THAT HE CAN CALL ME FOR US TO MEET OR JUST GIVE ME HIS NUMBER SO THAT I CALL HIM AND TELL HIM WERE WE CAN MEET.

Phuck's reply:

Quote:
I told you to stop writing me. I paid John a lot of money today, I have 4-men secret protection now. Don't worry, he'll get you, goatfuck! The moment you ever show up around my family again you' re wasted.

I wonder why you keep writing in CAPITALS, is it difficult for you to reed what you've typed?
If you want me to write in capitals for you, I 'll be glad to. MAYBE THEN YOU' LL ABLE THE READ "STOP SENDING ME EMAILS, GOATFUCK!!!

DIE HAPPILY EVER AFTER !! (did I mention goatfuck?)

Tata now !

Billy's great .. my hero .. tons of laughs .... Laughing

Last edited by Dutch on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Small addition .. of course John thanks billyboy for his cooperation to pull this all through ...

Quote:
fren, e don payed today. thank u fo helpin mi, smol boi. mebe wi can chop some more togedda, juss let mi know ok .. oooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

translated for the viewers convenience Smile :

Quote:
friend, he has payed today. thank you for helping me, small boy. maybe we can steal some more together, just let me know ..[big excitement]

I can hear Billy grind his teeth from miles away ...

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B0ris received this this morning from c h a r l e s t u k [email protected]:

Quote:
ch4rles tuke to me
show details 3:22 AM (3 hours ago)

Hello Mr B0ris Dup4ck.

I know you will be surprise to receive this email from me well i don't think it is important for me to introduce my self to you.

I am sincerely writing you in respect of Mr Sunny Jacks0n he is my colleaque and he keep telling me that you are sending him an unwanted email which i have since for myself.

So i do like to used this medium to ask you a little questions how do you get Mr Sunny J4cks0n email address? and what exactly do you want from Mr sunny Jackson because i have seen the copy of the email you sent to him so i don't think he is interested just go for another person.

So i quite understand that you are forcing him to do what he is not willing to do so i will appreciate if you stop writing him because he is not interested in your offer and he will never be interested in the offer so be warned. Have A Nice Day.

Definitely a different lad than mine. His english is much better and he doesn't write in CAPS LOCK.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well PH (Sus4n's lawyer) received this:

Quote:
HELLO WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOUR SELF.

WHO ARE YOU? AND WHO GAVE YOU THE ORDERCITY TO SEND ME A MAIL? SO FOR YOUR INFORMATION DO NOT MAKE ME SAY WHAT I AM NOT SURPOSE TO SAY I HAVE TOLD SUS4N J4CKS0N BEFORE THAT SHE WILL GET TO KNOW WHO WANT HER DEAD BY THE TIME SHE GETS A RECORDING TAPE CONVERSATION BETWEEN ME AND THE PERSON THAT WANT HER DEAD.

AND ALL THIS WHILE SHE HAS NOT GIVEN ME A REPLY I AM SURE SHE REALLY WANT TO DIE BECAUSE SHE IS NOT READY TO SPARE HER LIFE BY PAYING A PRICE AND I INSTRUCTED HER NOT TO DISCLOSE THIS TO ANY BODY BUT SHE STILL HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO THAT.

I CAN SEE, AND I AM SURE YOU MAY BE THE ONE TELLING HER NOT TO RESPOND TO MY MAILS BECAUSE YOU THINK WE ARE JOKING WELL SHE WILL BE THE ONE TO BEAR ALL THE SUFFEERING BECAUSE WITH JUST ONE BULLET SHE IS DOWN AND YOU WILL NOT IN ANYWHERE TO BE FOUND BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE STOPING HER NOT TO RESPOND TO MY MAIL.

AND BY THE WAY WHY SHOULD I DO BUSINESS WITH YOU WHEN I DON'T KNOW YOU AND EVEN IF I ACCEPT CAN I TRUST YOU? AND HOW MUCH WILL BE MY REWARD FOR THIS JOB?
BECAUSE I AM READY TO DO ANYTHING IF I AM WELL PAID SO JUST GET BACK AT ME AS I THINK OVER THIS DEAL.

I think I can set the hook on him Very Happy

S0nny received this:

Quote:
Hello Mr S0nny J4ckson.
How are you doing today? i read your mail and i have mailed Mr B0ris Dup4ck has i planned to do, so i do believe that he will stop writing you as soon as he gets to recieve my email and even if he writes you do not respond to his mail and i will send to you his message content if he gets back at me.

So i am expecting to receive a mail from you wealther we shall still be writing your Ex-wife or not because today is wednessday so we need to start this whole thing once and for all.
So just get back at me immedaitely you get this email for us to proceed with the deal.
Your Sincerely
B1lly Fr0st.

@Hans, I think he is telling a lie. If you do not have a email from him, please email S0nny again with maybe a reduced price Very Happy

This was received by K4te

Quote:
I AM VERY GLAD THAT YOU HAVE FIND SOME ONE THAT WILL BE WILING TO KILL S0NNY J4CKS0N FOR JUST $1000.00 SO I ADVICE YOU TO GO AHEAD AND DO IT.

WELL IT IS OUR FORTH FOR LETING YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS AT THE FIRST INSTANCE.

SO I WILL SEE HOW YOU WILL GET TO INFORM THE PERSON THAT YOU WANT TO PAY FOR DOING THE JOB WHEN YOU WILL VISITING HEAVEN VERY SOON I PROMISE YOU THAT AND BELIEVE ME I WILL DO IT BECAUSE YOU ARE PROVING STURBORN.

I WILL ONLY HAVE MERCY ON YOU IF YOU WILL BE MAKING A SAID PAYMENT OF $4,000 HALF OF THE PAYMENT WE RQUESTING FOR BUT IF YOU REFUSE I WILL GO AHEAD AND DO MY SWEET JOB.
THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU GOD KNOWS I WARNED YOU SO LETS SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT, GOOD DAY AND THINK ABOUT IT.
REMEMBER DEATH DOSE NOT HAVE A SECOND CHANCE BECAUSE WITH JUST ONE BULLET YOU ARE DOWN.

FUCK YOUR ASL Question AND SAFE JOURNEY TO HELL. I LOVE MY JOB.

She replied with:

Quote:
Thanks for your counter offer however, I will go with JW

So, I can do this a number of ways I can have JW kill s0nny which would stop the bait but give JW more credibility.

I can have frosty send the letter and continue but I don't think fr0sty will forward the letter to the lawyer without some money in advance.

I could accept B0ris offer that chops fr0sty Very Happy and take the $75,000.00 dollars out of play

I can have K4te and Sus4n forward R1P emails to PH. In some of k4tes emails it clearly states that s0nny paid to have sus4n killed. Very Happy which would get S0nny arrested and there would be no longer a need for the $100,000.00 dollar reward

Decisions, decisions. What do you all think? We can watch him suffer a $175,000.00 loss in a couple of days Laughing

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hans : 'Much' better? It's still pretty horrific .. I doubt it ..
About this Ch4rles Tuk3 : Billy also used that addy on me couple of days ago, supposedly being one of JW's hitmen, scared sh*tless by Billy .. and telling Phuck to comply with Billy.

JW got this email from Billy today still trying to wheedle some money out of him after yesterdays pay-up:

Quote:
Guy congratulations first for the payment the maga don tell me say him don pay you so you na big boy na at last the maga still pay you so you need to thank God so hop say ur boys they protect am bcos i wan send me boys make den go kill am.So broda remember ur promise say you go find me shall thing just try help me becos i really spend alot of cash for this job so i need ur reply if u go give me small thing guy u nor as he dey bi i need hk ibeg just get back at me and i need more mage with this level i hail oooooooooo.

JW replied to him asking him to specify the costs Billy has made .. Transparent accounting is what we need here Laughing

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hans I was posting the same time you were. Slap him and send another offer with a little less amount to S0nny. Maybe we can get a bidding war started. Also, cc the letter to his new email and fr0sty. We want to make sure he receives Laughing

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dutchbait He clearly states he needs more money at this level. Instead of sending him money, suggest that you can teach how to play at this level.

I have one more thing I could do. Have frosty send the letter and both sus4n and s0nny arrested and post bail. A unexpected raid on both houses after all, they both notified the police. Very Happy I can then have both lawyers work over fr0sty for information that would help defend there clients. Very Happy Also, I may introduce a DA I can see the drama unfold.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ambush I can offer my assistance to become one of the big boys .. this $175,000 deal is way over his head, he's ready to pick up crumbs right now ..
Please PM me what you want me to do .. you think he'd mind me chopping his 175K later on? Twisted Evil

By the way: JW's credibility is not an issue here .. hanging on to him and frustrating him as long as we can is ...

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, time out here. My head is spinning! I've totally lost track of who's who in the zoo.

Ambush, the guy who e-mailed B0ris is your guy, and he did e-mail B0ris, right?

DB, you think my lad and Ambush's lad, and for that matter, your lad are all the same guy? I have a suspicious feeling that there is one or two others lurking around, but I can't be certain. Too many e-mail addys from our lads and too many characters.Confused

Someone please pass me the aspirin!

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@everyone I believe this is the same person with different email accounts. There is a chance that there is a second lad when our lad needs help. Nothing to worry or get confused about.

@hans. Yes and slap him. Read my above post or PM me.

What I am doing. S0nny told fr0sty to send the letter regardless of B0ris. S0nny will then relizes this was a mistake because b0ris will put pressure on S0nny with a blackmail modality But that comes later today or tomorrow.

Sus4n will reply with a big Yes, I want S0nny dead. but will forget to delete her email from her online account.

Her lawyer PH is cutting a deal for information but just as they are about to proceed, K4te will give PH a email from R1P that implicates s0nny. Now there is no need for PH to get information thus killing the reward money which will get him real mad at K4te. We may even see a coniption Very Happy

JW has a new client K4te as dutchbait already knows. So frosty is now chopped there.

The authorities will raid both Sus4n and S0nny's houses and confisctae there computers and arrest them both. No more reward money Laughing

Now both defense lawyers will hammer frosty for information and will WU or MG some money which will be picked up by JW and b0ris. Laughing

Simple

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Code:
Simple

Laughing .... I also introduced a new character today .. would you like to see the modality here, Hans? Mr. Green

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info Ambush. It makes things a bit more defined. I'll slap our lad later in the day and wait for S0nny's e-mail to B0ris.

DB, sure, I'd like to hear about your new modalities. BTW, depending on how our lad reacts to B0ris in my own bait, JW and B0ris might unite in the near future.

I'd like to think that if I was confused, our pet's brain must be melting into one big ball of goo. Twisted Evil

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
our pet's brain must be melting into one big ball of goo.

I don't know if I would go that far just yet but rest assure he is not real happy lad.

I believe he still has someone helping when he gets in trouble however, if someone is helping he won't have that much confidence in him when his pay days start unraveling right before his eyes.

The way I am hoping my bait will go is to slam him down, give him a little hope, slam him down, and so on. When it runs its coarse which may be in a week or so, I will rebait and take him for another ride. If he gives up good for us. Simple Laughing

I am curious to know how may characters he is up against. I have 4 in play with one in the bull pen warming up.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B0ris sent him an e-mail this morning saying that they had released 1vana and had cleaned out her account of $92,000. I attached a "scan" of a San Francisco paper with an article of her being found in a warehouse on the outskirts of the city, just as proof of what I was saying.
I've told him that things were to hot for B0ris right now and he had to leave the country, but one of his associates would get in touch with our lad to find out where to send Billyboy's share of the loot.

This is what I got from Billyboy, all lovey dovey since he expects some big payday coming his way:

Quote:
B1lly Fr0st to me
show details 9:04 AM (3 hours ago)

Hello B0ris Dup4ck,

I am glad to hear that Mrs 1vana Bl0wu made a payment to you and i have read and understand all you have said so dear friend first of all before i proceed with the payment details i would like to know how much will be my own share before i will give you the payment details that you need to send me this money. or you can as well send me the money via western union money transfer if they will accept the payment because i am sure that my own share will be up to $10,000. so if the payment can be accepted via western union you can make the pay with the following payment information,

Sender Name:
Receiver Name:
Receiver Address:
64 bury new raod, whitefield. united kingdom.
Amount Sent:
And Also a scan copy of the payment slip.

I glad that very thing was done successfuly without any mistake so i will be glad to spend this cash because i have always plane to have this money that was why i followed your instruction. (Bullsh*t you lying son of a goat!Evil or Very Mad) Thank you for the information it nice doing business with you.

So just get back at me i await your reply you call as well send a reply to my other mail

Email: [email protected] (He switched e-mails. He used to be B1llyfr0st@yahoo)
Have A Nice Day.

Here is what I'm thinking of doing next. Billy sent e-mails to 1vana's husband claiming that HE had her wanting money for her release. B0ris found out about it, said it was a trap set by the police but could not prove it was Billyboy who sent the reply but warned him not to do it. The husband sent another e-mail to Billyboy and again he responded.
The way I see it, three things can happen.
1. B0ris's associate tries to chop B0ris by telling Billyboy that he is keeping Billyboy's share for himself, and we just see what happens. I'm curious to see if Billyboy will complain to B0ris.
2. The associate has found out that Billyboy is the one who sent the e-mails to the husband, and threatens to go tell B0ris, but in any case, is not sending him his share until he hears from B0ris on what to do next.
3. The associate starts the round of bad WU receipt copies, delays, etc. and we play with that one for a while.

In the first two scenarios, I was thinking that DB could have one of his charaters come in as Boris's associate, or even JW.

These are only three, but the combinations are numerous. Any thoughts?

P.S.
Quote:
i have read and understand all you have said

This is the first time that B0ris has received this. That and the fact that the e-mail addy is different makes me think that I'm dealing with lad #2.

P.P.S. Sorry about the very, very long post. Embarassed

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hans Ignore his emails for a bit Very Happy Let him sweat a little. When you do email him, tell him you think the amount he suggested may be a little high. Negotiate with him a little and then be silent, and so on. You have the money, let him grobble a little Laughing No hurry, Thats the point of the bait and hook, at least in our point of view. Rember R1P quote to one of my characters "Time is not in our side" Very Happy This was the first correct thing he has stated

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ambush, I realize that. I should have asked the question more clearly. Which one of the 3 options to you guys prefer. It's a pole of sorts.

As for his amount. I do plan to make it a lot less. Initially B0ris had proposed a 35% cut when the lad would have settled for $5,000. But we all know that's not going to happen Twisted Evil

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like option 1 or 2. We can always create vic's for option 3 Very Happy

Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

Location: Riding a boda-boda along the deadly Sagbama Expressway

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems our assasin isn't busy enough. He's still sending out threats (the most recent using [email protected]). Sadly (or not), the address has already been whacked by Gmail.

"YOU WILL BE FORSTRATED BY YOUR FRIENDS , YOU WILL GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE WITH PROBLEMS AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WILL DIE THESAME DAY AND IF NA STOVE OR NA GAS YOUR DAY USE, NA FIRE FOR INSIDE YOUR HOUSE GO KILL YOU + YOUR WIFE"

"you are greedy human being...you are idiot...go and die like fowl."

"F--K YOU AND AM LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER TO F--K HER OR YOUR WIFE, CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY ONE OF THEM TO SUCK MY ASS?"

YOU ARE THE GREATEST JOKER OF THE YEAR 2004 MOTHER F---ER.

_________
Safari x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic