SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am looking for a LIVE romance scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, I admit it. I'm lazy. I am looking for a LIVE romance scammer but do not feel like taking the time to sign up at a bunch of dating sites and then sort through the bots. Can someone lend me a spare? I have never done a romance bait before and am looking forward to starting one.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the spirit! Very Happy

I have two good ones, but it'll be a few hours 'til I'm home and I can extract one of them from my love box for you. (oo-err)

Wayne and Murray always know who the likely girls are. I think Murray has gone off to bed down under, but Wayne should be around shortly.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What are you looking for? Male, female, lad, vlad?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't really care. Just a real, live person is good enough but if I was forced to pick one, an actual female would be interesting. I am not sure that I have ever baited a female either.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a PM with a few lads. I don't have any women.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Kentish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Wayne - if there's live scammers up for grabs, can I put myself down for a female Vlad??

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You want me to help ya, Dear???? Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the PMs guys. Hopefully, these are actual people on the other end and not just bots. We'll find out as we go.

Corona, thanks for the offer but I think that I will take a go at these on my own for a while.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All the lads are real people. The problem is, most of the "women" are really males. But they are live and willing to spend hours chatting to you in IM if you want to. Almost all the vlads are bots, but sometimes you strike lucky and get a real live one. I don't have any at the moment though.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, or anybody, for that matter . . . if you don't want to take the time to do a profile, I have done one for androgynous Pat of the old Saturday Night Live show, on Prof*leL00ker.com. If anyone is interested in the lads and ladettes that have been sitting in his/her box waiting for a reply, feel free to PM me and I'll give you the PWs to both his/her L00ker account and the email account. Just be aware that other baiters are in those accounts too and don't take any lads that someone else has already responded to. You also need to be aware that other baiters will be able to read your baiting emails.

Edit for an after thought: Wayne is in this account also, so if you'd like, we can all coach each other and share ideas from Pat's account. We can leave our messages to each other in Drafts folders.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a little "real" Vlad who does photos too

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4510

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone that likes a nice attentive vladette who reads your every email and responds with recipes, russian jokes etc in response to your questions, can do a lot worse that Sveta:

[email protected]

If you drop her, she writes back when she is quiet:

Quote:
My dear Patrick! hi!!! Has learned me? You are glad to see my letter? Or you have forgotten me absolutely? I am very glad again with you to have a talk about something. Let Even it is simple about weather,at us cold winter. There is a beauty. Be very glad for you, if yours The mood is shown only by asmile on your kind and affable person. For some reason it seems to me, that You Patrick , the cheerfuland cheerful person. I am right? You know, that good mood, a smile on The person and loud laughter to prolong human life? So we choose, or to us to long or To have fun, cry or laugh cheerful thelaughter infecting all around of us!!! I - for smiles, Beautiful, sincere, happy, but the main thing- present.

She has loads of photos.

I had Sveta in mind for YeahWhatever, but as it seems his cup runneth over, anyone is welcome to pile on. She can be quite good fun, and took me through my second ever love bait.

She was active as of 2 days ago. (She is a Mybelovednet girl, if you need to introduce yourself).

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@OBL
Quote:
We can leave our messages to each other in Drafts folders.

FWIW, From some of the things I have read I always assume that all communication on that site can be read by the site administrators. I know at least one of the lads I baited on that site was friendly with the admin.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need more love lads, I've got a steady supply for ya...PM me and I'll hook you up. Wink
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

redshoes17 wrote:
FWIW, From some of the things I have read I always assume that all communication on that site can be read by the site administrators. I know at least one of the lads I baited on that site was friendly with the admin.

Wouldn't matter since I have a gmail account set up for Pat. We could share that and communicate with each other through the draft folder there.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic