SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do you play videogames in your free time?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
I confess to being a bit of a Tomb Raider tragic (TR2 is best, then they all got a bit too fancy to the point of being unplayable).

Oh definitely - TR2 was the first one I played and i was in love with it. Just plowing my way through TR Anniversary at the mo... it's taking a long time because frankly I get bored and a bit frustrated.

pony pony pony
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Rodus
I think about that, but a top video card will put a hole in me budget. Remember I am from Eastern Europe, we have smaller paychecks Wink
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no time these days. Like you Mugatu, If I'm going to spend time isolated from SWMBO, I'd rather it was more productive. Gaming takes hours every day for very little return. When I was single I had those hours to spare.

I finish very few games. Either the difficulty level climbs too steeply for me (most shooters), or it becomes a mind numbing boredom of fight after fight with no progression (Final Fantasy).

My all time favourites (and two of the few I have finished).

On the PS/2...... ICO
On the PC...... UFO (X-Com 1)

And a tip of the hat to DOOM I and II, Quake and Heretic.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH yes, after a day of tech support or trouble shooting games are great!

Currently my six year old son and I are going through the classics, Age of Empires, Civilization and so on. Good fun.

I actually had him on Edubuntu for a few years but then my brother came over and started playing PC games. After that math games were not quite as fun . . . . . .
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<--- plays pong... its about all i can handle

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
h4x27h3m4x
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

xbox 360, mostly CoD4 on there with some halo 3 every once in a while, then on the computer I play warrock and BF2, used to play a ton of quake wars, and Oblivion on xbox and on the pc(when I fell like using commands)
and any one looking at getting assassins creed, it was very repetitive for 80% of the game, and it was kinda anticlimactic at the end, kinda like the end of halo2, you'll want to keep playing when there is no more.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't play much, just from time to time.
But then these are some of the games I like to play:

• Nethack (Linux)
  • Ultima (the whole series, mostly Ultima 7 in Exult, as I can just play that on Linux, others in other engines, like XU4 or Pentagram, or in DOSBox, Windows for Ultima 9)
  • Torcs (Linux)
  • Widelands (Linux)
  • Crusader (No Remorse and No Regret) (Linux, in DOSBox)
  • Bioforge (Linux, in DOSBox)
  • Hi-Octane (Linux, in DOSBox)
  • System Shock (part 1: Linux, in DOSBox, currently trying to get part 2 running on Windows)
  • FlightGear (Linux)
  • Doom 3+Expansion Pack) (Windows)
  • Doom 1+2 (Linux, with PrBoom-engine)
  • Day of the Tentacle (Linux, in ScummVM)

As said, I don't spend much time on playing, but I like having the choice between many different games. Wink And, as I mentioned, this is a list of some of the games I play.
And yes, I purchased every single game, except the many games which are free software of course. And yes, even those ol ones like Crusader or the old Ultimas, I still have those! And yes, I'm really that old!

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not a gamer at all. I do want a Wii though. I am quite proficient in bowling, I must add.

I still bring out my Nintendo 64 when my friends come over. We play GoldenEye, the best first person shooter game EVER. Keep your Xbox 360 and PS3 graphics. I am unimpressed. GoldenEye is the best game ever and will never be topped. And no one has ever come up with a better weapon than proximity mines.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I play pong as much as I can. Razz

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a PC gamer. Big time! I pay for a subscription to www.pogo.com and on a weekly basis win my badges. I also buy games on a regular basis just to see how quickly I can win them. I find the games relaxing as well as stimulating. I do a lot of problem solving for work and my life as I play. Not bad for a 54 yr old baby boomer; we will never grow up! Very Happy

p.s. My favorite game series was/is Lemmings.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
And no one has ever come up with a better weapon than proximity mines.

Laughing Agreed. They have caused many a fight in multiplayer mode at my old house. Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Chibuike, that brings back memories ... Of that moment of horror as all your little people spill off the screen into oblivion. No! No! Come Back! Laughing

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i've been playing a whole bunch of COD4 on Xbox Live. If anyone wants to add me, my GT is the same as name on here.

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ANYONE PLAY CALL OF DUTY on line?

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rodus, I'd love to reinstall D2 to play with some good people. That was one of the things that finally nailed my coffin in the game was the bnet population got way too immature.

@digital-one, I'm waiting for the PC version of Assasin's Creed too. Shame they pushed the release date to April. Crying or Very sad What kind of machine are you running? I just upgraded mine to an Intel 2180 (2Ghz overclocked to 3Ghz), 2gb pc800 ram, and a 640mb 8800gts.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had time to play any games since about August/September. But I love GTA, in particular San Andreas. I like all the Bond games, I also play Scarface occasionally, but don't like it very much, the controls are weird. I also have various Tekken games.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not that I'm a luddite when it comes to games or anything, but I still need my fix of Quake 3 once in a while. It's still one of the most fun first person shooters there ever was, and it still has a large online following. Plenty of active servers. Good Linux support too.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I forgot about Quake. I used to play that non-stop. & Doom too.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have played a lot of the staple games in the history of video games since the SNES (Except Final Fantasy). I have owned every Nintenod console in existence and have had all Nintendo handhelds since Game Boy Pocket. I also had a PSX and played my friends PS2 a lot. I had a Sega Genesis and was a huge Sonic the Hedgehog/Streets of Rage/Street fighter nut for a while, then I found out what Zelda was, which turned out to be the best game ever. In the history of all games. Ever. I had a Nintendo DS with a CF card reader in it which was cool, but I traded it in to buy Wii stuff, which I in turn traded in to buy PC stuff. i am now a PC gamer and have played a lot of the RPGs and FPSs on PC. if you want a detailed list of what I play click the below link:

Ex's Xfire Page

Stylin out this bitch

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a new computer (AMD X2 6000 AM2, GEFORCE 8600GT 512MB, 2 gigs of RAM) and after finally installing Linux I realized its limitations for games, so I got Vista as well. I don't play much -- as I don't have a lot of time, but I've recently started playing Age of Empires III on my PC (came free with my computer). I have a first-gen XBox and play COD3 and some other games. Again, sparingly.

Years ago I used to play America's Army on-line. I was pretty good. Then RL set in and I stopped. I remember going back maybe a year ago to try again and by then all the 13 year old hard core gamers had taken all the fun out of it for me -- they have too much time and would kill me too fast. That's why I don't play on line games anymore. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As an aside, I've noticed a couple of PC gamers have posted their rigs, and I'd be interested to see what other people (i.e more dedicated PC gamers) are running.

I'm quite proud of my first home-build. Mine is:

AMD 4400+ X2
4Gb DDR2 PC6400
512Mb ATI 3870HD

I'm already looking to upgrade to an AM2+ board with the Phenom quad-core processor, and perhaps a second 3870 in Crossfire mode... But then, I'm a gadget freak. Laughing

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't play too many games much anymore, since my son grew up and left the house. But some of my favorites were Hugo (and the Adventures of Penelope,) Sam and Max Hit The Road, all the Doom series, Quake 1 and 2, Unreal, the Descent series, Rise of The Triad, Duke Nukem series.
My son and I had fun modding the voice and weapon sounds on Doom and Doom 2, making the characters say "Mommy!" when you shot them, and other funny stuff. Making other weapons make farting noises, etc.
I still think that Quake 2 had the best background music of all the games (Rob Zombie did it, and it really puts you in the mood to shoot things!)
Once in a while I still play Quake and Unreal.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BLZBubb, I know the feeling. I always feel the itch to upgrade to something faster. Very Happy Are you running a 64 bit OS to take advantage of all 4 gigs of ram?

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don�t think anyone has mentioned World in Conflict yet. Any armchair generals out there who would care to exchange tac nukes to the face sometime?

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I downloaded the demo for World In Conflict. Hope it's as good as the hype says.

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic