SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do you play videogames in your free time?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any of you play videogames in your spare time?
Just for fun and mindless relaxation?
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Spare time"? Oh, you comedian!

However, I'm trying to work my way through "Super Mario Galaxy" on the Wii whenever I have a few minutes free.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I started some time ago with a ZX Spectrum clone, and slowly but surely I build up a small collection of old computers and game consoles (for what else? GAMES!).

CONSOLES: The newest I have is a Playstation 2 , and the eldest original a Sega Megadrive 2. Plenty of NES clones too.

COMPUTERS: eldest a ZX Spectrum; newest some Pentium i keep for old DOS games (my current PeeCee does not count, since it's a today's dual core monster with plenty of RAM and a large hard disk)

Having the bad luck of being born in an ex-communist country I did not enjoy them gaming devices when they appeared, so now I'm playing mostly retro games on retro consoles and computers. Aaah, the good ol' days in the 90's...
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes - Xbox 360.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I confess to being a bit of a Tomb Raider tragic (TR2 is best, then they all got a bit too fancy to the point of being unplayable).

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, big PC gamer. I am currently addicted to Battlefield 2 and just got Titan Quest (to tame my Diablo 2 habit Very Happy).

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Phisher Price
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to LOVE Battlefield 2, it was my fave game ever but since going over to a laptop I am unable to run it, although I am starting to play a little Americas Army now, so yes I do.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Join the most elite club in town and find a business partner: http://www.emillions.net.tc - spread the word Wink
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabuto Sama, If you want the BEST GAME EVER!!!!!! for PS2 you need to get Destroy All Humans 2. Even the first one is pretty good but the second is WAY better.

I just got Guitar Hero II and am working on that here and there with Ratchet and Clank when I get bored.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ OxygenDeprived
Laughing well, that Titan Quest looks pretty Diablo-esque to me!
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh destroy all humans 2 jump_4_joy I have that game, I'm half way through the Russian city missions Very Happy.

One of the best classic games on PC is good ol' Age of Mythology Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I remember fondly the first 3 X-Com games. First of them was ported to Amiga too, and from time to time I play it on my ol trusty Amiga 1200.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well i like pc games but my box is a monster, it can handle them lol.

Call of duty 4 and only a few more weeks for assasins creed.

Kabuto Sama wrote:
mindless fun

Umm the new games use brain waves and emotions to control the game so its not a no brainer lol.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Diablo II nut here. I keep thinking we should get an eater members group going if there was any interest.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i dont like new games much, they all are missing something that games used to have.

so now when i really have some spare time, i play Transport tycoon Very Happy . Best games ever are Morrowind and Deus Ex to me. From the newer ones i play C&C Tiberium wars. Biggest disappointment: Oblivion.

"Would you run a race with a cheater ?" Jo3l Akumi4h
"You are refusing to think and that is what disturbs me." Jo3l Akumi4h
"I have mastered it all by being a victim." Jo3l Akumi4h
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ TheKnightWhoSaysNi
I saw Oblivion. Good graphics, but quite buggy. Also moved slow as a snail on my previous PeeCee (AMD Sempron 2600+, 512 Mb RAM, GeForce 6200 128 Mb 128 bit AGP). Guess it was the amount of RAM and the video card.
Hafta try it again when I'll get a GF 8600. I don't think it'll work well with my onboard GF 7050.
For other games, can't wait to play Gothic 3.
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, Red Alert 2 and Yuris Revenge (these are the only things stopping me from moving totally to Linux Confused )

get your baiting forms here
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well i installed and played Gothic 3 for a few minutes. I didnt like it much. and it runs slower than Oblivion on my PC. Oblivion lost plenty of rpg stuff, and level scaling is just stupidity itself, thats why i dont like it.

Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Just for my curiosity, what PC configuration do you have?
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TheKnightWhoSaysNi, DeusEx, good choice. Probably my all time favorite game (shame the sequel was poor)

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kabuto Sama

I have a laptop, CoreDuo 1.5Ghz, 2GB RAM, Geforce 8400M 128MB. Oblivion works pretty fine, Gothic 3 runs slower.

B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Xbox360, and dipping my toes in the PC gaming scene now I've finally put together a PC that should cope well enough...

Looking to get "Devil May Cry 4" and "Mass Effect" on the 360 soon, and I've just played a demo of "Universe At War: Earth Assault" on PC, and quite liked that...

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Well, my rig is a AMD Athlon X2 4200+, 2 gig RAM, onboard GF 7050.
Far Cry and Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic run ok, but slower than my previous GF 6200.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't play games at all, I have all the role playing I need with the lads. Laughing

Seriously, I don't have the time. Doing this takes up what free time I used to have.
Years back (about ten years I think) I had a N64 which I annoyed my wife with by playing 007 Goldeneye incessantly on... I even used to invite friends round for multiplayer beer / shooting evenings.
After a few "heart to heart" chats about it, the thing ended up being sold.
I had a brief throwback whilst on shift a few years back, playing someone else's Grand theft Auto Vice City on the PS2, but that was to pass the slow hours at work.

I must admit, it can be fun, but I'm too addictive a person to be able to do it in moderation. I have a nasty tendency to do things to excess, which in the case of gaming would be to the detriment of human relationships, and I can't afford that.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kabuto

Far cry runs just fine on my laptop too. You should by an ordinary graphics card if you can.

P.S. The word Pula in your profile makes me think i know where are you from Wink

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kabuto, those graphics cards are getting a little long in the tooth for modern games. It would be worth looking at a Geforce 8800 or Radeon 3870. They'll happily run anything.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic