SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

One Dozy Vlad up for grabs!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received this in the in box for my Character Mary is PA to the Managing Partner of! The Vlad has had a reply to this effect.

HOWEVER

As he so obviously feels lonely and wants desperately to write to someone, here is his/her letter!

Quote:
"[email protected]" to me
23:12 (9 hours ago)

Hello! I am acquainted with a man on the Internet. I do not know that
the correct e-mail address or not. But I would hope that this is a
valid email address. Well as you know from my profile. I am 30 years
old. My name Tatyana. Very want to get acquainted with a man for
serious relationship. Which can lead to marriage, the creation of the
family. Yes nearly forgotten. I send you a picture that you would
remember me! I would very much look to wait for a letter from you.
Tatyana.

As a matter of absolute interest, has anyone any idea where the Vlad may have got this particular character addy from? Mary has ONLY been used as a very minor player usually in Nigerian Love baits, and once on a Philipine Trunk Box bait.

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just received this one too. I now am officially confused.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this one on 2 of my addies. The only linking pin between these 2 is this one, remember her? Tropy queen Elena?
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=123791&highlight=elenalov08

I doubt if this one's also a live one, but hey, there's only one way to find out .. Wink

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think I've been baiting her. But I remember that some members received strange mails from "other ladies" while we were all piling up on the trophy-machine Yuliya.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might be right about that one .. the 'king of sex' email .. look what I found:

Tatyana : Received: from DIVAN-CC78850FC ( [91.144.161.158])
King of sex : Received: from DIVAN-009982143 ( [91.144.161.159])

Could this be the same "internet of cafe" ? :p
However : I received the tatyana mail also on an addy solely used on Elena. So there must be some sort of connection between the two Borisses ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ dutchbait,

Still cannot work out how they picked up on my non Vlad baiting account though. As I said that account has ONLY been used as a minor player on West African Love baits and the one Philipino Trunk Box bait, and all of the baited lads have been on Yahoo not gmail. Very strange!

As you say dutchbait I too doubt it is a live one, but have fun with her/him! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlads have been known to send ASEMs to potential victims.

I got one of my work email last year, even with all the filters in place it still got through.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
Vlads have been known to send ASEMs to potential victims.

I got one of my work email last year, even with all the filters in place it still got through.

Sure, but the question is : where did they get our email addies from if they were never left on forums and guestbooks and stuff .. ?

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you dont need to have ever sent an email to get scam mails.

Sometimes they just use programs that harvest email addresses.

I Didn't send emails to anybody who would pass on my detaisl to a Vlad from work either.

I seen a post earlier tonight that made mention of it, the program may be called a spider, it basically tries random email address until it gets positive matches.

Occasionally you will get emails with cc lists on them where the email addies are all very similiar, when you see that, this is how they are harvested

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Not in this case. (I can do IT, me Wink)

I never left these addies anywhere, webcrawlers or spiders have to be able to harvest somewhere on internet, if they're not left somewhere spiders can niver pick them up.

My day-to-day-use addies didn't get this one, 4 baiting addies did. So there's an obvious relationship with scams. (maybe they have some kind of maga-base Smile )

A randomizer could never ever have found some of the addies I use. They would sooner have found my regular accounts for sure if this was the case.

My guess: this is a Boris' maga exchange program. Puzzled though about the mails Lou Smorals got without ever having sent a mail to a vlad from that account.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic