SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer with a LA LA land phone number waiting for your call

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have free nights and weekends on your American cell phone and it blocks your caller ID, give this guy a call. Need a pizza delivered? This is your lad. Don't like strange men talking to your girl? Let him know. You give good phone sex? Tell him Connie Lynn sent you. Laughing
I don't have any background on this scammer. The message came through on my K7 account this afternoon. Its Jerry Hill from Los Angeles with possibly a land line 213-233-0234. I say possibly as I did a reverse white pages on it. It may just be a disposable cell phone but what the hey, he needs a call.

Click here to listen to "Jerry" leave a simple message

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie, I will be ringing him at 0600 EST that should be a nice 0300 hr wake up call for our friend Jerry Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHA! Thanks. I needed a laugh today.

Apparently, he's a love-lad, because I pretended to be an online girlfriend. But I didn't tell him my name, and before the conversation was over I made him rattle off a list of names, trying to guess who I was. He couldn't, so I told him I thought he was cheating on me. And that he better send me an email in the next hour explaining things, or the deal is off. He freaked, cursed, asked me how he was supposed to know who I am. I said "email me" and hung up.

That should start some havoc somewhere Twisted Evil

I'll order a pizza when when I get up in the morning - which should be about 5am pacific time Laughing

Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just so you know, he knows absolutely nothing about the 6 metric tonnes of bricks that he advertised in the Times this morning. Nothing at all. Don't call him asking about them, and wondering if you can swing by around 1am to pick them up.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@bearkat419 -Bravo! You wouldn't happen to have a recording of the conversation, by any chance?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie - Would you be offended if I shared this phone number with several hundred of my Nigerian buddies?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I may have some fun with this guy... if I can come up with something that doesn't require me to actually call him... I don't have free nights/weekends, it'd be out of area, etc., etc.

Maybe I won't.

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he's in America, this might come in handy.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for sharing that with us ChainYanker Smile

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It starts slow, but picks up pace in the middle. "Los Angeles, London?" Laughing

http://media.putfile.com/Jerry-73

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you CY, Mr. Mugu's getting a call from Capt. Kirk at 1-800-622-1701(apologies to non-trekkies). Laughing

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just introduced a friend to scam-baiting. She tried to have phone sex with him, but he couldn't seem to understand.

How do you record phone calls in skype? This is great!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been more entertaining than I imagined.

@ Bruin- Yes, go ahead and pimp it out. Just don't burn any of your ongoing baits because of it.

@ Pastor Frank- Great baiting. You can feel his frustration. Loslondon.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
ocboy79
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just called him. he started talking in his mugu language at first. He was very polite!
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, LA is a tough town to get work in for an actor, and Jerry took it upon himself to not make it to the set for today's shoot. Normally, this amount of irresponsibility is to be expected from actors, but this is producer Ray Stark's dime that the movie is relying on, and Ray Stark isn't happy.

Jerry, come on, you're killin me babe.

Language NSFW:

http://media.putfile.com/Jerry-Hollywood-1

http://media.putfile.com/Jerry-Hollywood-2

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just woke him up asking about those bricks he's selling. I don't think he knows anything about them, so please call him back.

$150.00 is a good deal for 6 tonnes of bricks, doncha think?

http://media.putfile.com/wakey-wakey-jerry

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He might have just gotten a call about a consignment of antique butterknives...

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Kam Fong as Chin Ho
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I called and called but got no answer. Sad I'll just have to keep trying.

bearkat419 wrote:
How do you record phone calls in skype? This is great!

Bearkat, try powergramo. It's free!

http://www.powergramo.com/

WHO GOD HAS BLESS NO MAN CAN COX

YOU ARE PENNY WISE PALM FOOLISH GO AHEAD WITH YOUR FOOLISH WISE IDEAS.
Mortar x14
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Tony Very Happy

I ordered a pizza this morning. I wonder when it will arrive? Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad who is rather upset at my insult character just got this:

Quote:
IF YOU CAN STOP WASHING THE SMELL OF ALL DA VILLAGE MEN OFF U MAMA FILTHY TOTO CALL ME IN LOS ANGELES AMERICA AND I WILL LAUGH YOU ON THE PHONE

+1 213-233-0234

Mortar x5
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All the lads in my spam overflow folder just got a note to call me urgently (on Jerry's number, of course) to discuss their proposals. What a lucky guy. By my estimation, he's in line for about $9 million, plus $8 million, plus 30% of $12 million, plus $4 million, plus $850,000 (cheapskate!!!) as well as some various and sundry trunk boxes.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Primadona, you'll never work in this town again!

I'm in LA, so that hit close to home.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor and Homer- Great phone calls again. This lad may not work in this town again.

Edit- Just used that great modality from ChainYanker to send him a message from an airplane supposedly from the K7 number he originally called.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray Stark just tried calling again to rain hell down on Jerry for missing another shoot but apparently he turns his phone off at night now Sad I wonder why??

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good call guys. Laughing

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic