SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What!? How dare he say that he doesn't know me? We had lunch together just last week, we run extortion scams together, I was his best man at his wedding!

@Ambush. just to confirm, can you PM me the e-mails that either Billyboy and/or Willyboy are using? I want to compare with the ones I have for him just to make sure we don't slip somewhere.

I can't understand why this dipsh*t keeps trying. Doesn't he realize that between myself, Ambush and DB, 3 different ogas have chopped his jobs and hacked his e-mail accounts?

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Han....I think he will be contacting B0r15 I put a subtle amount of pressure on him:

Quote:
Mr. Fr05t,
I have forward to you the email from B0r1s Dup4ck. As I have told you no one knows about this email account. I created it when I approached your employee with this deal. I originally received your contact information on my regular email account.

I have lost allot of confidence now in your ability to be successful and I am now wondering if I made a mistake by offering you this job.

Lack of secrecy on this issue will put me behind bars for 20 years. I am still thinking about this situation and to be honest, I am not happy about it at all. I hope you can find the source of this leak and take care of it. If not, I will withdraw from this deal.

Keep me informed of what you find out.
S0nny

The PM will be sent soon

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Stu_: Is Steve's e-mail addy our lad gave still good or does it bounce? Has he replied to you yet?

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

Location: Riding a boda-boda along the deadly Sagbama Expressway

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ ^ ^

Nope. My e-mails bounce from that Yahoo account. My guess is that Yahoo closed his account before he had the chance to reply to me.

Seems that Yahoo reacts quickly in closing down scammers' accounts. Faster than the other webmail services.

"YOU WILL BE FORSTRATED BY YOUR FRIENDS , YOU WILL GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE WITH PROBLEMS AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WILL DIE THESAME DAY AND IF NA STOVE OR NA GAS YOUR DAY USE, NA FIRE FOR INSIDE YOUR HOUSE GO KILL YOU + YOUR WIFE"

"you are greedy human being...you are idiot...go and die like fowl."

"F--K YOU AND AM LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER TO F--K HER OR YOUR WIFE, CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY ONE OF THEM TO SUCK MY ASS?"

YOU ARE THE GREATEST JOKER OF THE YEAR 2004 MOTHER F---ER.

_________
Safari x 3
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's too bad. I would have liked B0ris to chop another one of his jobs from that new addy.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deny, deny, but I am not convinced.

Quote:
have told you before that i dont know Mr B0ris Dup4ck, I have read the email that Mr B0ris Dup4ck sent to you i really wonder how he gets to know about all this So what i want to tell you now is for you not to respond to his email and do not provide to him any details of you and your wife so that he will not get to know anything about our plans when next you receive a mail from him just tell him that you are not interested or ignore the mail.

And i have told you before that we can do this job without any trace if you are ready to keep your mouth shot because as for me i will not in my life time disclose this to anybody so just do what i say for this business to continue because i know it is going to benifit both of us.

So as for the letter i will send it to your ex-wife tomorrow as we have plan before so dont just worry every thing will be intent.
And i need to remind once more that i need so cash for us to kick start this job remember with i told you before that i dont work for free.
So Have A Nice and do what i say.

I will handle Mr B0ris Dup4ck if he keeps mailing you just let me know

I think B0r1s needs to email me again Razz @ Hans A PM was sent

My reply should get him upset, he may be out $75,000.00 That is of coarse if he not smart enough to black mail me.

Quote:
How many people do you have in your organization? One of them knows about this. I have thought about this for the last couple of days now and I am at a point where I do not think we should proceed. Someone, somehow, knows about this and its not from this end. My ass is on the line. I have not replied to his emails. You telling me to keep my mouth shut is just insane. Why would I tell anyone about this?

You stated that you use internet cafe's correct? Thats why you need some money to do this deal, correct? Is someone in the cafe reading your emails?

Do not send the letter. I am not convinced that you can do this job

My ex wife lawyer will try and cut a similar deal with Fr0sty tomorrow. Maybe in a few days after that we can bring John Wayne in on that one Laughing

Last edited by Ambush7 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Billy Bonka is extremely annoyed with John Wayne as it is ... I'll post some Pidgin conversations we had this morning in a minute Smile

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dutchbait Once I have him on the hook I will PM you and have you do the same as Hans. The new reward will be $100,000.00 dollars. I PM Hans for another email with him understanding how the reward system works. Fr0sty will think he is going to lose S0nny so I am sure he will switch sides. Then JW can have a crack at him Laughing

I will then have another charater get a Dolla chop from BD. We will get him chasing his tail I hope.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pidgin class is about to start. Buckle up Laughing

Billy to John Wayne: He's not to sure whether John will pay him if he co-operates ..

Quote:
Ok Guy i understand you but the first time when this maga first pay you u tel me say the maga go pay me if i do the job well so the maga be don they beg me say him go pay when they bite him wife and when him write you that time you go for ignore am because na wetin you write na come make am get mind take the talk to me any how so if you say make i do this thing how i go take trust you when i nor know you if him pay you go even give me any thing? so just think about am i go hard for me to accept with watin you dey talk because if the maga pay i know go even hear from you again i say make you cal me you nor cal i say make you give me your number you nor give me so as i go take trust you why you nor wan help me at the first place.

John replies offering him a new hot rich victim again in return

Quote:
listen guy. i explained u bifor. i could no back out bicos i dey tappin for di fren of phayes. u wrk wit man picken on phayes i gif u di very hot maga ok .e nam dey chung well-hung. wad maga. i get all details of am. u can get am u wrk wit mi on phayes ok. u decide yes or no ok.

Billy's reply: he wants John to compose the email he is supposed to send to Phuck Ph4yes

Quote:
Ok Guy i agree with you God knows what will hapen make i step down for you but if the maga pay nor forget to send me my share and i wan ask you one question how you do come take send me my own share? and where you dey? Just give me the write up when i go give the maga because i nor get too much time to compose

John tells him to do it himself:

Quote:
ok broda. u nau ,u compose di mail fo phayes. phayes sabis i compose di mail bicos una use order words than man picken .for di mail u write una apologize fo tryin fo chop e moni na fo beatin e wife. also admit fo phayes i killed tu of ur bois ok, ok? tel phayes john wayne dey too big fo una, ok.

Billy urges John to write .. and is still annoyed John didn't help him when billy had Phuck by the balls ..
(Billy sent this email 7 times in a row in a period of 10 minutes) Laughing

Quote:
Guy give me the write up make i give am i don understand very thing when you talk but remember say na me first tell you say make u tell phayes say i killed tu of ur boys tel phayes but you refuse why? just give me the write up becos oi go soon leave

John drew up the email text Billy's supposed to send to Phuck: (I wonder if he noticed the misspelled surname of Phuck) Wink

Quote:
Guy, you write tu phayes:

Dear Mr. Face,

This is to inform you I am very sorry for the inconvenience I caused in my attempt to extort you and your family.
Sir, I apologize for battering your wife and abusing your little daughter.

I write you this email because John Wayne put pressure on me. He told me to admit to you I am just a small boy lowlife SOB, and I am Sir.

John Wayne indeed has killed two of my hitmen.

Sir, I wish you proparity in the future, and I suggest you follow the commands given to you by John Wayne.

Thank you for now.

Sincerely,

The late Billy Frost

About an hour after this I asked Billy if he sent the mail. He said he did, but he didn't. He hates John like crazy for having him chopped.

I confronted him with the fact that Phuck hasn't received any mail from Billy yet .. let's see what happens next ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one in my personal email this am.
Same script as OP but email addy to reply to is

Feel free to torment this Falkirk Unst Cowdenbeath Kelty
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:
Feel free to torment this Falkirk Unst Cowdenbeath Kelty

Is this how he likes to be addressed? Laughing

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu Billy doesn't give in yet and decides to challenge Master John Wayne. Attached he sent the apalogees letter John has dictated him .. Smart move .. But he forgot to skip the message history with the Pidgin gibberish .. so this leads to confusion with Phuck.. and he reveils his UK ! telephone number.

He also decided to get a new email addy .. my guess he's gonna hide for John ..
Victim Phuck Ph4yes received this mail :

Quote:
HELLO YOU BASTARD

I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT MY BOYS ARE ALL DOING WELL AND I AM SURE YOU RECIEVE A MAIL FROM THEM FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT JOHN WAYNE IS LYING TO YOU.

I THINK I SHOULD EXPLAIN TO YOU FORTHER THAT JOHN WAYNE WANT ME TO WRITE YOU AN EMAIL CLAIMING THAT HE REALLY KILLED MY BOYS AS HE HAS LIED TO YOU AND HE ALSO SAID I SHOULD APPOLOGISE TO YOU FOR ASKING MY BOYS TO BEAT UP YOUR WIFE.

YOU SAID JOHN WAYNE IS YOUR HITMAN BUT I WAS SO SURPRISE THAT THE MAN YOU CLAIM IS YOUR HITMAIL IS TRYING TO PLEAD WITH ME SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU THIS MAIL SO I AM FORWARDING THE EMAIL TO YOU FOR YOU TO SEE WHAT JOHN WANYE WANT ME TO DO. SO JUST SEE WHAT JOHN WAYNE AS WRITEN AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

SO I THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA FOR ME TO FORWARD THE MASSAGE TO YOU SO THAT YOU CAN SEE IT FOR YOURSELF THAT JOHN WANYE IS LYING TO YOU AND HE DID NOT KILL ANY OF MY BOYS.

SO I AM STILL WARNING YOU JOHN WAYNE IS TOO SMALL FOR ME TO HANDLE. GET BACK AT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL.

I ADVICE YOU TO REACH ME ON MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

Email:[email protected]
Phone +4445754xxx
Note: forwarded message attached.

Phuck forwards this email to John, asking John some questions but 'accidently' sends it to billyboy, and to John as well later on ...

Quote:
John,

I received this from Billy Fr0st just now .. His mail is realy agressive, but look in the attachment. He wrote a letter to me in which he apologizes. The rest of the attachment I don't understand, you talk a different language .. I guess you threatened him real bad, didn't you John?

John, please explain the attachment, please translate it for me will you?

I was in hospital today, John, my wife Cunny will be released tomorrow as planned.
Please confirm to me you will send your boys to Westminster Memorial Hospital at 15:00 to accompany her going home. As agreed I will be there also.

Please confirm ASAP. Afterwards I will visit Western Union for the remittance of the $15,000

John, I expect you to do a good job, I have paid you a lot of money, I expect you to ice this bastard Billy.

Phayes

.. and replies to billy:

Quote:
Hi idiot,

how do you expect me to read this gibberish crap in your attachment. What are you, africans? Senegal or something? I only understood the letter from you to me in which you explain something that I already knew. You are a small boy piece of shit, exactly what John told me.

Thanks for sending me this letter, now I am sure which horse to bet on.

Why a new email address? Are you afraid of John? I guess so ..

I will forward your mail to John, I think I know what he's gonna do to you ... you' re on your own now, with all your boys killed. You don't have a long time to live, Billy ..

Rest in peace, scumbag.

Master John tells billy he has made a major mistake deceiving him ..
Billy appears to be in the UK showning his phone number, so they easily could have met as John suggested earlier on. Johnn tells Billy's actions are going to be a pain for his activities in the future:

Code:
u nau, u gambled na u lost ,smol boi. i even noticed u get an UK phone. stupid fork. wi could get negotiated hie for di acata .i dey for Jandon. nau it taim u watch out fo mi. i bi willin fo cut di dollas wit u, but u betray mi. i go warn all niger guys never fo wrk wit u, boi .for nau i go try fo chop evri dolla for una, stupid fork  oooo!!!!!!

Next stop: the Hans Moleman/ Ambush collaboration .. let's see where John fits in .... Laughing

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In fact: to all scambait collegues baiting Mr. Billy untill the moment of money exchange and the bait bleeding to death: PM me for interception by Master John, John is always available to chop his dolla Laughing

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to let you guys know. Billyboy is starting to warm up to B0ris (of course he does, B0ris has kidnapped 1vana, Billyboys first scam to me). I'm not sure about how he will feel about B0ris, once he chops his job he has going with Ambush.

After trying to intimidate B0ris, he sent an e-mail asking him why he should trust him (B0ris) and how is this going to work out. Compared to his usual bastard crap e-mails, this one was almost human.

I'll post it later when I get home.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what B0ris received from Billyboy earlier today. I think that he is really starting to believe that he has a bunch or guymen or ogas cutting into his operations.

Quote:
Hello Mr B0ris Dup4ck

I have read and Understand all that you have said but if you most know Mrs B is our victin so i wonder why you are trying to deceive her from making a payment to us.

And if i may ask how did you get to know about this her email our email who gave you all this informations? I dont know you before so doing business with you will be very difficult i am ready to comply with what you have said but how do i trust you when i dont have any details about you if i provide to Mrs.B the western union payment details is she really going to make this payment and who she is going to make the payment to?.

So just get back to me immedaitely and explain to me what to do next. I hope i you will not dissapiont me in this business?

Get Back To Me.

Pretty civilized for our lad. Keep in mind that I do hold 1vana hostage. Very Happy

Edit: This is what B0ris sent to Billyboy as an answer. Sorry about the length.

Quote:
B0ris Dup4ck to Billy
show details 8:03 PM (59 minutes ago)

Mr. Fr0st,

I am not deceiving Mrs. B from making her payment to you. I am making sure that she does make the payment to you and am taking my share for my efforts. It's just business. You get your share and we get ours.

She is still with us, safe and secure, and I hope to have this sordid mess worked out by tomorrow or wednesday. My sources have told me that, apparently, her husband has received an e-mail from someone claiming to be holding her for ransom and wanting $6,000 for her safe return. The husband has passed on this information to the local police and the FBI, and they are now treating this as a kidnapping and in the United States, kidnapping is a federal offense, punishable by death or life in prison.

The result is that the city is crawling with law enforcement officers and we have spent the day securing a new location because of this. Whoever sent that e-mail has fallen into a trap set by the police and husband. (Using 1's e-mail account and computer, Ishud B. sent an e-mail to Billy asking for any info. The greedy idiot tried to chop B0ris by responding and saying that he had her and wanting $6,000)

We never sent that e-mail. You better pray to whatever god you worship to that you did not send that e-mail, Mr. Frost. We haven't been able to get a copy of that e-mail since the police had seized the computer before we had a chance to get into it but I would be extremely furious it it was you.

To answer your other questions. We've found you through a mutual friend. Someone you know and I know. That person, which I am not at a liberty to name, has given me your name and coordinates and assured me that you would be a good addition to our Iron Samovar association. It was easy to find you after that. If you think hard enough, you will figure out who that mutual friend is.

You see Mr. Fr0st, you and I are in the same business. The difference is that you use the internet to contact people directly. We don't. We prefer to talk to the client face to face. Like I've said before, we operate in many countries and cities. I myself am located in the United States. We target wealthy americans who drive the BMWs, the Lexus's, the Mercedes, and live in huge houses and work on Wall Street. We used to do exactly like you, and contact them on the internet.

The problem is, the American law enforcement agencies and the federal government, including the FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, the INXS, Delta Force and the DEA are very very good at their job. They can trace an e-mail or internet connection to the right person in a matter of hours. We have lost many good operators in this way. That is why we do not contact anyone directly by internet anymore. You, on the other hand, are located in the UK, far away from the Americans. They cannot touch you or go after you since your are not in the United States.

What we do is find a suitable client and ask around for some information about them. That is very easy to do, as most people like to talk. Getting their business or personal e-mail address is not hard. Once we have it, it is a simple matter of Gustav, who you were supposed to call this weekend if you remember, to get into the e-mail account of that person. Once that is done, we contact our associates in the UK and elsewhere in Russia, Europe and West Africa. These associates then send out the e-mails, like you have done, and we make certain that the person pays. Simple as that. That is what we have done for you.

Now then. Mrs. B will pay, I am certain of that. The question is, do you want to be paid also? If you agree to join our association, we will give you your share of the profits as discussed earlier and continue working together. In future jobs, we will tell you who to contact as we already have that person followed and under our surveillance. Once you get our information, you simply need to send that person an e-mail like you have been doing, but only after we tell you to do so.

If you do not agree with our proposition, then I am afraid that the deal is off and you will not get your share.

Simple, isn't it?

By the way, please extend my salutations to our common friend.

I am waiting for an answer from you within the next 24 hours. I do not want to hang on to long to .

Kind Regards,

B0ris Dup4ack

Edited to removed baiting character's name

Last edited by HANS MOLEMAN on Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh frosty isn't trying very hard. I expected a blackmail threat at the very least

Quote:
What the hell is wrong with you? Shocked If he only knew
I have told you that nobody know about this on my own side even my boys dont even know anything about this and as for the cafe that you are talking about no body is reading my mails because it a private cafe that no body have access to read your email because all computer are covered in a protective way.

So i consider Mr B0ris Dup4ck to be a barrier in this job so just do what i say do not reply his emails if he dont receive any reply from you, he will stop writing you.

So Mr S0nny J4cks0n i have explain very thing to you in an understanding way Question so if you still dont want to proceed with the job,
No big deal it is your decision.

But you should no that you are to pay me for the little i have done because i have really spend alot of money so if you dont want to proceed again just pay me off that is all i want to tell you so think about it and belt, that you will never find anybody better down me in this job.
Yours Sincerely

I will let him stew a little and think about it before I slap him. He isn't very bright is he?

And the stupidity continues:
Email to K4ta Eld3r who is trying ti hire R1P (AKA Frosty) to kill S0nny. H4ta is the one that was caught in bed with Sus4n J4cj5on, S0nny soon to be ex

Quote:
I AM SURE YOU QUITE UNDERSTAND THAT SOMEONE HAS PAID US TO KILL YOU SO WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU WHY HAVE YOU NOT REPLY TO OUR MAIL CONCERNING THE PAYMENT WE REQUESTED FROM YOU AND THE DATAILS WE NEED TO FOLLOW UP WITH MR

NOTE THAT TIME IS NOT ON OUR SIDE SO YOU NEED TO ACT FAST TO THIS MAIL SO WE ARE EXPECTING YOUR MAIL WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS AND THE INFORMATION ABOUT MR .
AND I WANT TO ALSO INFORM YOU THAT OUR BOSS MRHAS JUST INSTRUCTED US TO WATCH CLOSELY ON YOU INCASE YOU DISOBEY BECAUSE WE WILL NOT HESITATE TO TRACK YOU DOWN IF YOU FAIL TO COME UP WITH THE PAYMENT.SO JUST GET THIS INTO YOUR FUCKING HEAD AND BE WARNED DO NOT SAY I DID NOT WARNED YOU.
MAKE PAYMENT AND SEND DOWN THE INFORMATIONS AND AS WELL ALSO SEND THE INFORMATION TO OUR BOSS BE WARNED.

REMEMBER THAT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD SO DO NOT TRY ANYTHING STUPID BECAUSE IF YOU DO WE WILL EXTEND THE KILLINGS TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

He is correct, time is not on his side Twisted Evil

Last edited by Ambush7 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ambush, e-mail sent to Sony.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hans Received it and forward to frosty with a letter of my own. Very Happy I am hoping he will contact you. If he does, he will flame or beg....either way, it should be funny Laughing

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you will figure out who that mutual friend is

? It couldn't be ..... nehh ... the one I have in mind wouldn't burn his fingers on this, with the INXS and all involved .. Laughing

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frosty wants to chat online. I am not going to di that just yet. I wrote this to him yesturday

Quote:
What the hell is wrong with you? I just forward an email to you from B0ris Dup4ck. Please read this email and explain to me what this is all about. I was just about to move forward with you and then I receive this email.

You tell me "even my boys don't even know anything" but it's apparent that you have an informant telling B0ris Dup4ck something if not everything.

Furthermore explain to me why this guy doesn't want a penny from me until the job is done. This basically demonstrates to me he is a very professional and successful businessman that has his shit together unlike you.

You are unable to keep a simple and profitable deal from others. What are you doing, getting drunk at bars and telling the whole world?

It is beyond my comprehension what you are doing. Please explain this to me. I guess the $75,000.00 reward isn't big enough for you to be able to keep that hole in your face shut,

You have failed to explain this to me. You look for excuses instead of finding the leak in your organization. You try to comfort me by saying you are the best. Best at what?

Please explain in simple English what is going on and tell me why I should continue to deal with you? Tell me why I shouldn't deal with B0ris Dup4ck?

His Reply
Quote:
I can see that you are really finding it difficult to understand that i dont have any thing to do with B0ris Dup4ck because i dont know him if you were smart you will diffenately do what i ask you to do, Because if you keep ignoring Mr B0ris Dup4ck emails he will stop writing you believe me. I think thats a invite to contact B0ris

Why are you even afriad about the is Mr B0ris Dup4ck? Dose he know anything about your ex-wife, your ex-wife friend kate elder, your lawyer, and your ex-wife lawyer? just the way i do so i see no reason for you to afriad because he can not disclose this to any of them since he dose not know their information.

We were surpose to have start up the deal today because our agreement was that i will sent to your ex-wife the letter today, But i was just too surprise that you are afriad to continue with the deal so i advice we start off this whole thing and forget about Mr B0ris Dup4ck because i have it in mind that your ex-wife will accept to do this job with me if she get to see the letter.

And as for my boys they are not aware that we are into some kind of business so nobody know about this on my side. So just get back at me if you are ready to start it up and if you are not no big deal about that because it is your decision wealther we will start it or not.
Remember that you will need to pay me off for the little job i have done because i can not just work for free.

Get Bact at me immediately. Dosen't this mean ignore him

Today he will be introduced to the soon to be ex wifes lawyer. I will try one more attempt to get Frosty to contact B0ris.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dutchbait I figured I would drop the initials of the master with a counter offer to R1P. K4te is trying to hire R1P to kill S0nny.

Quote:
YOU DONT NEED TO TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT YOU, I HAVE ALL YOUR INFORMATION BECAUSE MY BOYS ARE WATCHING YOU AND REMEMBER THAT SOME ONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD SO I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO PLAY SOME GAMES WITH US BECAUSE YOU WHERE SURPOSE TO GET BACK AT US WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS WE REQUESTED FOR AND SOME INFORMATION ABOUT S0NNY J4CKS0N SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE JOB.

SO I SURE YOU QUITE UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE SUGGESTING THAT YOU ARE TO PAY US NOT TO KILL YOU AND AS WELL YOU ARE TO PAY US TOO FOR US TO KILL S0NNY J4CKS0N SO IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND NOW JUST GET IT INTO YOUR FUCKING HEAD THAT IS WHAT WE ARE SUGGESTING.

AND AS FOR THE MONEY YOU SAID YOU WANT TO PAY, WHERE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT YOU ARE TO PAY US ($250,000)? OR YOU JUST WANT TO TELL US THAT YOU ARE TO PAY ($250.00) SO YOU BETTER BE SMART AND FAST WITH ME BECAUSE I DON'T PLAY WITH MY JOB.

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION S0NNY J4CKS0N HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR FUNARAL ANNOUNCEMENT AND HE IS NOT AWERE THAT YOU ARE WILLING AND READY TO PAY US TO HAVE HIM DEAD.

SO K4TE 3LDER I ADVICE YOU TO BE SMART WITH ME BECAUSE WE KNOW EVERY THING ABOUT YOU AND THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD AS ALREADY GIVEN US ALL YOUR INFORMATION I KNOW FULLY WELL ABOUT YOU SEX HABIT WITH SUS4N J4CKS0N YOUR LESBIAN FRIEND SO DO NOT THINK I AM JOKING WITH YOU.

I ADVICE YOU TO GET BACK AT ME WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS BECAUSE YOU WILL REGREAT THIS IF I CHANGED MY MIND ON YOU.
JUST BE WARNED DO NOT JOKE WITH ME
I CAN KILL MY OWN MOTHER IF I AM WELL PAID SO KILLING WILL BE VERY EASY BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN IN THIS JOB FOR A LONG TIME AND IT IS MY PROFESSION.
DO NOT SAY I DID NOT WARNED YOU.

My reply
Quote:
Mr. xxxxxx xxxxxx,
I am not sure why you would think I would pay $250,000.00 dollars to have you kill S0nny, I would do it myself for that amount.

$250.00 is what I am offering. Half up front and Half when the job is done. I have already been in contact with someone else that will do it for $1000.00 and will provide security for me as well for just a little bit more. He wants half up front and half when the job is done.

That is my final offer. If you do not except this offer I will give the job to JW.

I am not sure if he will put 2 and 2 together but in case he does, be prepared for a email

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not a happy day for billy. At 16:00 UK time Phuck is going to WU to payup the $15,000 to John .. Billy sent 6 emails today warning me John can't be trusted .. and now this ... Laughing

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We can't have him having a completely bad day now can we?

I sent him a business proposal from P3rl H4rt which is Sus4n J4cks0n's divorce lawyer. PH posted a $100,000.00 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person who hired R1P to kill her client.

I am sure he will drop S0nny now but wait....These rewards are made public and S0nny's lawyer may just find out about it from the police Twisted Evil

I believe JW might find out about this as well Very Happy

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to ignore Frosty today but I figured I would give it one last try to get him to email B0ris before he drops S0nny for the other offer.

I wrote this respnse to his above posted email

Quote:
Mr. Fr0st,
How can I ignore a person that seems to know allot of information? If you are not going to contact this guy then I will. I want to know what he knows before I proceed.

Its my ass on the line not yours. Your worried about a little money and I am worried about going to jail for twenty years. Do you understand this? If you don't want me to contact him then you do it and forward his email to me.

It will be interesting to see if he will try and work both sides.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^If you need JW to do something in any way please instruct me when the time comes .. you guys lost me about 8 posts ago .. Laughing For now just dropping JW's initials or name would be more than sufficient to piss him off major league Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic