SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys, i am trying to bait a scammer, this being my first time i have probably made a lot of mistakes Sad i am a member of a forum called Ferrari chat and that is where i posted this, if you can follow the link and let me know if i have done anything wrong, or maybe give me a few tips?
anyway here is the link.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186022

BTW i am fan512bbi there.
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't access your link, it's behind a log-in.
Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK i will try and copy/paste it here later Smile

This is the first mail i had from Frank.

Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 06:40:16 -0800 (PST)
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Your Attn.
To: [email protected]
Your Attn.
Greetings. I am Mr. Frank Kufo, a contractor based in Abidjan, the
capital city of Cote D' Ivoire (Ivory Coast). me and my partner wishes to
invest in a stable economy.
Our interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long
terms. If your country's bylaws allows foreign investment. You can
contact me for more details via my e-mail address with your reference.
We wish to go into partnership with you and to know what lucrative
business to invest in your country, Waiting for your urgent response. Reply
to [email protected] and i will get it quickly. Thanks for your
understanding.
Best Regard,
Kufo

Here is my reply.

Subject: Re: Your Attn.
To: "frank kufo" <[email protected]>

Ralph Schumacher c.e.o
Schumacher Luxury car imports
Great Britain U.K

Dear Mr Kufo
I am extremely interested in your proposition, please can you tell me more about your venture?

Yours
R.Schumacher.
Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 2nd E-mail from Frank.

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 00:48:57 -0800 (PST)
From: "frank kufo" <[email protected]> View Contact Details
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: UPDATE
To: fan512bbi@xxxxxxxxxuk

DEAR RALPH.

GREETINGS AND THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.

I AND MY PARTNER WAS AWARDED A CONTRACT BY EUROPEAN UNION CONTRACT AWARDING COMMITTEE AFRICA DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (EUCACADP). COTE D' IVOIRE PROJECT.

OUR FIRM WAS CONTRACTED TO SUPPLY EQUIPMENTS, HARD/SOFT WARES, PHARMACEUTICALS/MEDICALS. ITEMS RELATING TO CONSTRUCTING TOOLS, LIGHT AND HEAVY DUTY VEHICLES, APPARELS AND OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE LOGISTICS ETC. FOR THE COTE D' IVOIRE PROJECT.

WE COMPLETED THE CONTRACT AND HAVE BEEN ISSUED A PAYMENT APPROVAL BY THE ORGANISATION ( EUCACADP ).

THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS TO BE PAID BY THE BANKERS OF THE ORGANISATION (EUCACADP). THE BANK TO MAKE THE PAYMENT IS FINANCE BANK OF AFRICA, ABIDJAN COTE D' IVOIRE. WEST AFRICA. THE AMOUNT IS $2.800 000 00

THE CONTRACT WAS EXECUTED . UPON COMPLETION WE DECIDED TO INVEST THE MONEY REALISTICALLY.

THE PAYMENT IS PENDING IN THE BANK AWAITING APPLICATION FOR PAYMENT BY US OR OUR RECOMMENDED RECIPIENT. WE WISH TO DIRECT THE FUND TO YOU AS THE RECIPIENT FOR US TO HANDLE THE INVESTMENT PROGRAMME. I WILL SEND THE TEXT OF APPLICATION FORM TO YOU WHICH YOU WILL COMPLETE AND SEND TO THE BANK APPLYING FOR THE PAYMENT AND TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR COUNTRY.

ALL THE BANK WILL NEED TO EFFECT THE PAYMENT IS THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTION NOTE CONTAINING THE CONTRACT CODE NUMBER ISSUED BY THE ORGANISATION (EUCACADP) TO OUR FIRM WHICH CONFIRM THAT WE DID COMPLETE THE CONTRACT AWARDED TO US AND SHOULD BE PAID.

I WANT YOU TO CALL ME OR REPLY TO THIS MAIL TO CONFIRM YOUR READINESS AND UNDERSTANDING ONCE MORE BEFORE I SEND THE APPLICATION INCLUDING THE BANK CONTACTS FOR YOU TO APPLY FOR THE PAYMENT /TRANSFER OF THE FUND.

I WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY TO JOIN YOU BEFORE THE TRANSFER PROPER AS I WILL LIKE TO BE THERE BEFORE THE FUND HITS YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU CAN CALL ME AT ANYTIME ON MY DIRECT PHONE NUMBER ; 00225 05213037

THANKS,
KUFO.

N/B
I suggest that you come down to this country for us to conduct meetings and agree on the terms and conditions of the investment programme, after which we can together work on the transfer processing and ensure the transfer of the investment fund to your nominated account, if that will make you comfortable to handle the programme with all confidence.
The investment programme will commence upon arrival in your country together once fund is mature for withdrawal with this option.
In case you cannot come to my country first, then the option will be as explained in my mail above. I am waiting to hear from you and we can move the transaction forward.
Thanks for your understanding. You can call if you wish to get more or pass information urgently, You will first take 15% for helping to move the fund to your end once the fund gets into your account.

This is my reply.

Ralph Schumacher C.E.O
Schumacher Luxury car imports.
Great britain U.K

Dear Frank

I am very interested in you propisition, however i feel that we should know each other a little better first,
First a little information about myself and my company. My Name is Ralph Schumacher and I have been working in luxuty car import industry for nearly 25 years. My company is called Schumachers luxury car imports and together with my brother Michael we import high class and exclusive motor cars mainly Ferrari,Lamborghini and other exotic cars for sale through our 3rd party distributors worldwide. I own 3 luxury car outlets and presently our annual profits are around �28.4 million UK pounds per year, and I employ jover 40 people. In fact this year is a very special year for us as this is my business's 25th birthday. On February 28 my company celebrates 25 years in business.

We currently employ 3 agents in your part of the world who each earn between 20.000 to 30.000 britsh pounds a month, let me explain how this works, my agent will track down an exotic car, lets use my latest purchase as an example, my agent found a Ferrari 348 and this car was bought for 15.000 british pounds from your country, when imported to the U.K i sold this Ferrari 348 for 55.000 british pounds a profit of 40.000 british pounds, the agent recieved 10.000 british pounds for his work, he gets me between 3 and 5 cars a month, these cars are so cheap in your country that it is like printing money for me, if you know of any cars such as the ones i have mentioned please let me know and we can do some business, i attach a photo of my self for you to see.

Yours
R.Schumacher

Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this E-mail to Frank.

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 20:10:15 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Hi Frank.

Ralph Schumacher C.E.O.
Schumacher luxury car imports.
Great Britain U.K

Dear Frank.
How are you today? i am surprised that you have not been in contact about my proposal, i was telling you about a Ferrari that i just imported from your country and thought you may be interested in some pictures of the car, i bought this car for $15.000 and sold it here for $55.000,i hope to hear off you soon.

Ralph.

Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More mail from Frank.

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:03:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Hi Frank.
To:<fan512bbi@xxxxxxxx>

Dear Ralph,
Greetings and thanks for your mails.

I am happy about your level of experienc in business and thank God for your achivement so far as stated in your mail.

I want you to call me and we can talk about how to go about partnerring generally.

Thanks,
Frank.

My reply.

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:01:18 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Hi Frank.

Ralph Schumacher C.E.O.
Schumachers luxury car imports.
Great Britain U.K.

Dear Frank.

Hello my friend, how are you today? hope all is well where you are? my friend do you or a partner have any experience in the luxury car market? if so, i would like you to become an agent for me, the rewards from my company will be handsome, as an agent for my company you could be payed between $15.000-$20.000 for any car that you may find me.

Frank the main cars that i am interested in are Ferrari, Lamborghini, but i will consider anything that you may find interesting, i also deal in fine art to do with these cars, so if you know of any artist who may be able to paint/carve these cars for me i will pay handsomely for their work.

Frank my friend, did i tell you that i also like to participate in motor racing as an hobby? I attach a photo of myself after my recent race the Welsh GP, that is me on the right.

Take care my friend, hope to speak to you soon.

Ralph
Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Frank this message.

Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 15:03:41 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Cars from Nigeria.

Ralph Schumacher C.E.O.
Schumachers Luxury Car Imports.
Great Britain U.K.

Dear Frank.

How are you today? i thought that you may find these photos interesting, an agent of mine in Nigeria tracked down a very rare glassfibre Ferrari 308 for me, we paid the owner $20.000 for the car, we had a buyer here in the UK ready for this car, we sold it to him for $70.000 a profit of $50.000, my agent in Nigeria was paid $20.000 for finding this car, also he tracked down a Lamborghini Countach for me, i bought this car for $10.000 and sold it here for $60.000 again a profit of $50.000 the same agent was paid $15.000, the Ferrari in the picture is being delivered by my company to its new owner, the Lamborghini is being loaded on to my companys jet in Nigeria ready to be flown to its new owner in the U.S.A,.

Hope all is well and you will be in touch soon.

Ralph.

Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank gets in touch.

Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:28:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Greetings and thanks for your mails
To: <fan512bbi@xxxxxxxx>

Dear Ralph,

Greetings and thanks for your mails, i have seen all the pictures you attached with the mails and understand your points.

I believe is normal that we talk on phone, call me any time. The number again is 00225 05213037, I will be waiting for your call.

Regards,
Frank.
Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I send Frank this message.

Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:26:40 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Greetings and thanks for your mails

Ralph Schumacher C.E.O.
Schumachers luxury car imports.
Great Britain U.K.

Dear Frank.

Hello my friend, how are you today? Frank my friend i have tried calling on the number you gave but i am being told there is a problem with incoming calls to your country, here is my number for my American office 206-350-2581, my office is in Seatle so you will need to find the dialling code from your country, i am currently in America that is why i am giving you this number, i am out of the office a lot so please leave a message for me, i am leaving for a meeting this afternoon to discuss setting up a web forum about Ferraris, i am thinking of calling it F-CHAT, my American partner knows more about this than me.

Frank do you know anyone who can paint in your country? i ask because we also deal in artwork involving exotic cars, i did have a young woman from your country who painted the Ferrari i have attatched for you to see, that is my own personal Ferrari in the painting, the young woman was paid $20.000 for her work.

Give me a call soon my friend i look forward to speaking to you.

Ralph.

Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is where i am up to now, Frank will probably be in touch later.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you started off great. But you are trying to stuff too much down his throat. Trophy baits take a lot of time. Slow it way down. And I would stop sending pics w/ every email. I would also back off the paintings. 1 thing at a time. It is too much for the mugu. You need to decide what it is you want, cars or paintings. Plus if you want him to make paintings just for your pleasure, he will need to be a lot more invested.

You need to look for clues about the lad's progress in swallowing your crap. To me it seems like he is very doubtful at this point. He wants to talk to you. Not strange in & of itself. But he hasn't agreed to be an agent. All signs point to he is not hooked.

Go back & get him believing about the business. I'm assuming you've researched this, but is there a booming Ferrari market in Nigeria? You might be making it very difficult for the lad to accomplish. It's hard enough getting them off their butts to do simple stuff, let alone something difficult. Start off small, then work your way up to the hard stuff. Have him do the necessaries to become an agent first. Maybe even tell him you want to set up a dealership in Nigeria & you would like him to take the lead.

Also avoid explaining yourself too much. Liars over explain. He doesn't need a laundry list of reasons to call you at the number u give or anything else. It is what it is.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the tips i will take this on board, maybe i should look for pickup trucks in Nigeria instead Smile
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you're on the right track, and I agree with thefife's comments. Make sure it is clear to your lad that he can scam you. If you propose something to him, talk about how you'd be willing to cover some of his costs up front, or talk about (large) partial payments up front with the (even larger) balance that will be paid on delivery of whatever.

If you're going for a trophy, don't talk about up front payments, since he won't lift a finger if he thinks he can get paid for nothing.

At this point, he's probably only skimming your emails, so keep them short and clear until you're sure he's hooked.

Edit: corrected myself.

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welsh boy wrote:
...maybe i should look for pickup trucks in Nigeria instead Smile

I have some Nigerian lads who will be getting a bunch of Mercedes this week for an orphanage donation. They LOVED the idea of getting 52 1-3 year old Mercedes. But I had another lad who rejected the Mercedes & decided on some bicycles instead. You have to know your lad & adapt to what you think will get him salivating.

You are doing fine. Just take it slow & think ahead. Tell him your other Nigerian reps will be reassigned to the XYZ office and you will need a new representative there.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you're a bit lucky, most lads I get drop me if I start to get half as creative as you. Try a few straight emails for now with the occassional business update.

Also if you need a UK phone number feel free to message me, I got an old mobile I don't use which is perfect for lads to phone. Apart from that, great job so far.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys for all the tips and advice i much appreciate it, and thanks for the help with a UK number, i have an old pay as you go phone will it be safe to give Frank this number.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the phone doesn't link to any personal details, you pay w/ cash, it should be fine. But I don't give lads incoming phone privileges beyond k7, so maybe one of the more experienced phone baiters could confirm this/advise further.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bought the phone with cash and it is not registered, i also set up a K7 account, i think i will leave it at the K7 account for now.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then I would think it would be fine. Also, you don't have to answer the phone just b/c they decide to pick up the phone for a little chat. Feel free to return his call when you get good & ready, if at all.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for your help much appreciated Smile
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Glad to help, that's what we're here for Thumbs up

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard off Frank for a while so i sent him this message.

Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:44:42 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: How are you?

Ralph Schumacher C.E.O.
Schumachers Luxury Cars.
Great Britain U.K.

Dear Frank.

How are you my friend? i have not heard off you for a while and am a little concerned for you, please let me know that you are allright.

Regards.
Ralph.
Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank replied.

Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:57:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I have been waiting for your call
To: <fan512bbi@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Ralph,

Greetings and thanks for your concern, I am alright know.

I have been waiting for your call, we need to move forward if we have to work together.

Kindly call me, I will be waiting for your call.

Thanks,
Frank Kufo.
Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply this morning.

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:15:49 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: I have been waiting for your call

Ralph Schumacher.
Schumachers Luxury Car Imports.
Great Britain.U.K.

Dear Frank.

I have tried to call you three times now as stated in a previous E-mail, but the phone lines to your country are really bad and i cant get through, if you need to speak call me at 0012063502581 see if you get more luck, if i am not there leave a message and i will try again to call you.

Hope to hear off you soon my friend.

Ralph.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has he left you a message? Tell him again you have tried to reach him w/ no luck. Ask if his phone is working. Tell him to call you so you can see if it works better from his end.

At this point I would move ahead mentioning what kinds of goodies are waiting for him once he is working for your organization. Don't go over the top yet, just something simple & juicy he won't be able to resist.

Edit to add: Tell him as a matter of policy, all the top execs receive new cars after XX years & it's time for another round of new cars. You would like to send him the used cars so he can break them down to sell for parts to XX company.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic