SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please bait this lowlife

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ridcully
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Subject: Hi Dearest,

Once again my learning-disabled brother was taken in by the scammer above. I was in time to stop him losing money this time (he was taken in by a scammer before and lost a LOT of money).

Someone please bait this lowlife. Only the link to my mac stopped my brother from being robbed.
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just fired off an email..
Is the lads character a lady? I just started off with "Dear Sir" without thinking.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What sort of scam was it? Perhaps you should put it in Surplus.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
WhackMeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Ridcully,

WhackMeister reporting for duty.

Any chance you could post one of the emails connected to this, like the original one with full header?

Cheers!
Ridcully
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the original message

Hi Dearest,
I'm Miss Mamiife Williams, i slim in staure above all i like being
honesty,trusted, sincere. I have gonne through your porfiles, it interest me
to know you more, and I hope to use this opportunity to explain myself a
little about me, i am fair in complexsion, 5.9fit tall, 44kg. I wish you to
write me through id ([email protected]). also i will send you my
picture after hearing from you. Somethings I like to do in my spare time are
gardening, home improvement projects, camping, bicycling in the park,
backyard bar-b-ques, moon-lite walks on the beach, preparing candle-lite
dinners for someone special, sending flowers to someone special for some
reasons, sitting and watching the sun set with someone special, and cuddling
in front of a fire with someone special. I enjoy cooking, gardening, playing
billards, darts, dinning out, going to the cinama, traveling and
site-seeing, museums, and concerts. I like almost any kind of music, but I
think my favourite is instrumental jazz. i will tell you more about myself
again in my next mail dear and hope to hear from you soon.
Love From,
Mamiife williams.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My pack is already on the scent.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ridcully
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please help you clever folk. I'm not going to humiliate my brother by posting any other exchange. But I know you can help us.
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess I accidently sent an ASEM to him.. is that a double negative? Confused

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex is here to help.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ridcully: Could you post the full header from the introductory message please. Make sure to obscure the your own email address.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good for you for looking out for him.

E-mail sent.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Ridcully
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry I am mac-using. How do I show the full header?
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It would depend what e-mail server you are using.

Search around for something that says "Show Original". In Gmail it is in the top right next to the "reply" button...looks like a little downward arrow.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might also say "Full Headers" or similar.

The header looks like a lot of gibberish but actually contains information that can tell us where an email originated.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Ridcully
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No such command exists for me, The native browser is Safari. It IS a mac with all the tightass security that Apple gets so arsey about.

I can't see headers. MacMail usually filters out spam by itself.

Not always
Ridcully
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: Hi Dearest,
Date: 12 February 2008 13:39:22 GMT
To: [email protected]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mac.com ([10.150.68.86]) by ms132.mac.com (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-8.01 (built Nov 27 2006)) with ESMTP id <[email protected]> for [email protected]; Tue, 12 Feb 2008 05:39:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: from n2.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com (n2.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.237.109]) by mac.com (Xserve/smtpin086/MantshX 4.0) with SMTP id m1CDdOOq011800 for <[email protected]>; Tue, 12 Feb 2008 05:39:24 -0800 (PST)
Received: from [68.142.237.90] by n2.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; Tue, 12 Feb 2008 05:36:40 +0000
Received: from [66.196.97.135] by t6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:39:23 +0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp108.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:39:23 +0000
Received: (qmail 55756 invoked by uid 60001); Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:39:22 +0000
Received: from [41.208.161.131] by web23008.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:39:22 +0000 (GMT)
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-313218809-1202823562=:52764"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Domainkey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-Brightmail-Tracker: AAAAAA==
X-Brightmail: Scanned

snipped unneeded code for blowout. TS
Ridcully
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this what is wanted?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, you got it.

Header analysis puts our mugu in Senegal.

Sand Timer x 7
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. It looks like your lad is from Senegal.

Edit: Yastreb beat me.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you still help me?
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ridcully, if what you're asking for is to have the lowlife mass-baited, looks like help is already happening. Smile

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Ridcully
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you to one and all.

You people are just the best.
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those of you unfamiliar with Ridcully and his attempts to keep his brother safe can look here: CLICKY

Keep up the good work Ridcully.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply, having sent this:

Quote:
Well, all I can say is, you're sorta tall... and the spare-time stuff you like is - interesting... Perhaps you can tell me what "instrumental jazz" is! Write me

And what do I get:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail. Thanks for the opportunity to be your friend. I will really like to have a good relationship with you. I have a special reason why I decided to contact you. Though it is not left for me to say, but I know that I am an honest girl, trustworthy, truthful, loving kindness, open minded, intelligent, easy going, faithful and caring. I decided to contact you after reading your profile because of the urgency of my situation here. My Name is Miss. Mam11fe W1ll1ams 24 years old and from Liberia , in the western part of Africa , My late Father -I55ac w1ll1ams b0k0, was the Deputy Minister of Public Works in Charles Taylor's government. He was falsely accused of plotting to remove the then (PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA- CHARLES TAYLOR) from office. Without trial, Charles Taylor killed him. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and fragile political situation in Liberia as at that time. But it formed consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins. You can verify this from some of the international newspapers posted in the web sites below: http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm Infact, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. My Father had two wives before his demise. My mother was the second; the first one couldn't raise him an issue after nine years of their marriage that emerged in him the idea of getting a second wife that happened to be my late mother. After the marriage of my mother, the first wife turned hostile and aggressive till the extent that my father had to sent her packing and rented an apartment for her in the town. She came back with her things after the news of my parents' death. She has been more or less hostile to me and want to deny me of all my father's assets. I am just like being in a wicked circle that nothing in the house pleases me. Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar , Republic of Senegal . Due to my inability and lack of resources, I decided to contact you for a help please, I will be very glad if you should consider to help me please. I am contacting you for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$10, 700, 000.00 in a Bank here in Senegal with my name as the next of kin. When I came to Senegal , I went to the bank where my father deposited the money so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. Unfortunately, I did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me if not married or up to 30years. The agreement states that I should appoint a trustee/investor any time I want to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years. I understand that the investor is to invest and manage the money for me in a good business. So the bank people advised me that since I am not yet 30 years and not married, I should look for someone to stand for me for claims in accordance with their agreement with my late father. This is why I contacted you. Secondly, I like your country and I want to live there and continue my education as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started and death of my parents. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. You can not call me on phone because I have no phone here but if you will like to speak to me on phone I will give you phone number of the Reverend Father here in the camp beacuse I told him a little bit about my condition. When you call, tell him you want to speak to H0pe Vay3, the liberian girl He will call me because he knows that I am staying in the female Hostel Room 74. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself. Please I beg you not to disclose these details till I come over, once the fund has been transferred. I also love romantic challenges.

It's an orphan scam after all...

Sand Timer x 7
foxtrot911
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B3ndoverin T@kit, porn magnate and film producer, is on this like....., ok, you get the picture.

YOUR FATHER, I WILL MAKE SURE I SWEAR MY ORACLE SO THAT I CAN GET MY NUTS AGAIN, FUCKING CROOKM U THINK U CAN STILL OUR FUND DONYT U KNOW THAT I HAVE A PLAN FOR U BEFORE - Say33d Ny@ng0m3n

I am very dissipated in you. -Barrister Gr@ham St0ne

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic