SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A bad day for the Bawls family

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear Harry. I hope you get through this, and I hope that your son makes a full and speedy recovery. My thoughts are with you.

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My best to you and yours mate, hope everything gets better a.s.a.p

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
she finally mixed her meds with methadone.

That is exactly what he did. I'm just happy he's alive now.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry. My best thoughts and wishes are with you and your family. May he quickly and fully recover and get the help needed to be 100% healthy in body, mind and spirit.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope this ends happily and your son makes a full recovery.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry - best wishes and prayers from Mr. and Mrs. Krona - our thoughts are with you and your son. Please extend that to Radden as well - I hope he is holding up well.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours, Harry. In times of despair I always listen to this song - Peyote Healing by Robbie Robertson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5u4m1bzpUM

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My thougts are with you and your family Harry. Good luck to all of you.
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please extend that to Radden as well - I hope he is holding up well.

I'm holding up fine, but last night was a killer to what I thought/did and saw. From what I heard, he took muscle relaxers.. so many (around 8-9) that it actually relaxed his heart to the point where it stopped. Huge props goes to my step-dad too who was the one that told my mom to get his (brothers) girlfriend to take him to the ER asap.

I am not exactly sure he mixed methadone with the muscle relaxers, but it does seem this way.

Mother is stressed to the max, I feel more sorry for her because this pain killer stuff has been going on for YEARS and we've all tried to help but he refused anything or to even acknowledge the problem.

The problem we found was that he was more concerned about his next "fix" with a painkiller than anyone in his family, he didn't care about hurt emotions, which all of our family has had since he started this addiction.

We are NOT positive that he'll be going into a mental ward, he needs to be examined by a physiotherapist and they'll determine whether or not he needs help.. If they release him, he heads straight to jail for a felony charge that was out against him. If they bring him into the ward and get his head out of his ass, I will be very happy.

edited out prison .. I meant jail.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately in these situations, nothing will happen until the addict comes to the conclusion that this bullshit needs to stop. Hopefully in both cases, this is finally rock bottom.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My prayers are with you. As tough as it is that he may be going to Jail that may well be the bottom he needs to get his life on straight.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This must be an awful time for you both, HB and Radden. My best wishes for a speedy recovery and I hope your son/bro gets the help he needs.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Along with all the rest of the Eater family, I will keep you in my thoughts.

Is it just me or has it been a rough couple months for the Eater family? Seems like there have been some really serious issues around here as of late.

Anyhow, again, you and your loved ones are in my thoughts.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts are with you, your son and your family.

Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be thinking of you too Harry. My previous manager who is also a darn good mate went throught a similar experience. I hope that your son, like his, pulls through and finds the motivation to fight this and come out on top.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh bloody hell. I'll think of the you and yours and keep my fingers crossed.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My heart and prayers are with you. Having been through similar and more with drug addicted members of my own family, I can only offer the same advice and wishes that others have mentioned here. An addict has to hit bottom in order to start crawling out of the hole. I pray that your son has hit his bottom. Look for a NarcAnon chapter in your area for people who can really help: http://www.na.org/

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HB glad it sounds like he will have the opportunity to get some help. NA is good! Prayers for and thoughts to you, Redden ant the rest of the family.

PM sent.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good vibes from here heading your way HB. Real sorry to hear that.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just now saw this. I'll keep all of you in my thoughts.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry, I'm so sorry you are going though this. You are at the top for our prayers. Hope everything works and your son gets better.
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry & Radden, I'm so sorry that you are going through this. It's tough on your son/bro too - he has a long and hard road ahead of him. My prayers are with all of you.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn! This is the kind of situation that family and friends of addicts always dread. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and trying not to get too angry about the problem of prescription meds addiction/abuse that seems to be more prevalent then illegal drug use these days. A good friend of mine is totally hooked on pain meds and her doctor keeps prescribing them....... Rolling Eyes

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll be fine, we're looking forward to the next step for him.. which hopefully is mental help. So we breathed a sigh of relief (for now), and are all hoping that he gets his much needed mental help.

This might be the last update I give in awhile, I'm going to let things play out a little before letting everyone know.

PS: did anyone remember last year when he rolled his truck? Feb 1st 2007, kinda spooky he nearly killed himself again in Feb 2008.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic