SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new job scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
indigo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the employment agreement I recieved from AIKSAS marketing today.
They want to hire me as an internet marketer.
Has anyone heard of these folks?

Are they just spammers??

Any help appreciated!!

Employment Agreement � Lead Generator � Internet Marketer

THIS AGREEMENT, made as of February 11, 2008:

Between:

AIK-SAS Marketing

Rollner Str. 89, Suite 270

90408 Nurnberg

Germany

The Netherlands (herein after referred to as "the Employer")
OF THE FIRST PART
-- And --
Your full name

Complete home address

City, State / Province
Country
(herein after referred to as "the Employee")
OF THE SECOND PART

WHEREAS the Employee and the Employer wish to enter into an employment agreement governing the terms and conditions of employment;

THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSETH that in consideration of the premises and mutual covenants and agreements hereinafter contained, and for other good and valuable consideration (the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged by the parties hereto), it is agreed by and between the parties hereto as follows:

1. Term of Employment

The employment of the Employee shall commence the date hereof and continue for an indefinite term until terminated in accordance with the provisions of this agreement.

The employment official start date will be provided by the employee�s supervisor.

2. Probation

The parties hereto agree that the initial three (3) month period of this agreement is "probationary" in the following respects:

1. the Employer shall have an opportunity to assess the performance, attitude, skills and other employment-related attributes and characteristics of the Employee;
2. the Employee shall have an opportunity to learn about both the Employer and the position of employment;
3. either party may terminate the employment relationship at any time during the initial 3 months period without advance notice or justifiable reason, in which case there will be no continuing obligations of the parties to each other, financial or otherwise.
4. After the 90 days probation, full medical and dental is provided to employee.
5. After the 90 days probation period, a salary increase of 10% is granted.
6. After twelve (12) months of employment, the employee is granted two (2) weeks paid vacation.
7. Sick, family emergency and leave of absent days are deducted from vacation.

3. Training Period

A three (3) business days training period is required by the employee to learn is or herself the procedures, methods and requirements of obtaining leads.

4. Compensation and Benefits

In consideration of the services to be provided by him hereunder, the Employee, during the term of his employment, shall be paid a base salary of 2,800.00 Euro in monthly installments, in arrears, less applicable statutory deductions. In addition, the Employee is entitled to receive benefits in accordance with the Employer's standard benefit package, as amended from time to time.

Salary Payment

The employee salary is paid on the first of the month; excluding weekends, national and bank holidays. The salary payment is deposited into the employee�s bank account.

5. Duties and Responsibilities

The Employee shall be employed in the capacity of Lead Generator. Obtaining leads via the internet by posting promotional information on message boards, social network forums, classified advertisement web sites, chat rooms�

Termination of Employment

Subsequent to completion of the probationary term of employment referred to in paragraph 2 herein, the Employer may terminate the employment of the Employee at any time:

1. For just cause at common law, in which case the Employee is not entitled to any advance notice of termination or compensation in lieu of notice;
2. Without just cause, in which case the Employer shall provide the Employee with advance notice of termination or compensation in lieu of notice equal to:
* 1 month plus 2 weeks per year of completed service with the Employer, to a maximum of fifteen (15) months.

The Employee may terminate his employment at any time by providing the Employer with at least four (4) weeks advance notice of his intention to resign.

6. Restrictive Covenant

Following the termination of the employment of the Employee by the Employer, with or without cause, or the voluntary withdrawal by the Employee from the Employer, the Employee shall, for a period of five (5) years following the said termination or voluntary withdrawal, from either directly or indirectly soliciting or attempting to solicit the business of any client or customer of the Employer for his own benefit or that of any third person or organization, and shall refrain from either directly or indirectly attempting to obtain the withdrawal from the employment by the Employer of any other Employee of the Employer. The Employee shall not directly or indirectly divulge any financial information relating to the Employer or any of its affiliates or clients to any person whatsoever.

7. Confidentiality

The Employee acknowledges that, in the course of performing and fulfilling his duties hereunder, he may have access to and be entrusted with confidential information concerning the present and contemplated financial status and activities of the Employer, the disclosure of any of which confidential information to competitors of the Employer would be highly detrimental to the interests of the Employer. The Employee further acknowledges and agrees that the right to maintain the confidentiality of such information constitutes a proprietary right, which the Employer is entitled to protect. Accordingly, the Employee covenants and agrees with the Employer that he will not, during the continuance of this agreement, disclose any of such confidential information to any person, firm or corporation, nor shall he use same, except as required in the normal course of his engagement hereunder, and thereafter he shall not disclose or make use of the same.

8. Assignment

This agreement shall be assigned by the Employer to any successor employer and be binding upon the successor employer. The Employer shall ensure that the successor employer shall continue the provisions of this agreement as if it were the original party of the first part; this agreement may not be assigned by the Employee.

9. Sever-ability

Each paragraph of this agreement shall be and remain separate from and independent of and sever-able from all and any other paragraphs herein except where otherwise indicated by the context of the agreement. The decision or declaration that one or more of the paragraphs are null and void shall have no effect on the remaining paragraphs of this agreement.

10. Notice

Any notice required to be given hereunder shall be deemed to have been properly given if delivered personally or sent via email as follows:

1. To the Employee: Common email address
2. To the Employer: Common email address

11. Interpretation of Agreement

The validity, interpretation, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the Laws of European Community (Brussels, Belgium). This agreement shall be interpreted with all necessary changes in gender and in number as the context may require and shall endure to the benefit of and be binding upon the respective successors and assigns of the parties hereto.

This contract become effective after signed by the Employee. The Employee will sign

IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties hereto have caused this agreement to be executed as of the:

Employee:

Date signed:

Signature: ___________________________________________________________________________

Employer: AIK-SAS Marketing

Electronic Signature (representative): Mrs. Susan Wong

This work agreement becomes effective once signed by the employee.

Embarassed
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would like to see the email headers for this one.

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
indigo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with gmail, sorry for a dumbass question, but how would i get to see the email headers??
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been a long time since I used gmail, but I think it is as the following

http://www.abika.com/Reports/Samples/emailheaderguide.htm
Quote:

1. Log into your Gmail Account
2. Open the Email whose headers you want to view
3. You will see Reply at the top right of the message pane.
3. You will see a little arrow pointing down next to Reply. Click on this down arrow next to Reply.
4. A drop down menu will open up. Select Show original in this menu
5. The full headers will now appear in a new window.

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
indigo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, thanks.. here they are!

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.140.157.21 with SMTP id f21cs23420rve;
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:26:02 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.35.27.1 with SMTP id e1mr3042350pyj.48.1203089162008;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtpoutwbe08.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (smtpoutwbe08.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net [208.109.78.210])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id n80si4133811pyh.42.2008.02.15.07.25.59;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 208.109.78.210 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=208.109.78.210;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 208.109.78.210 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 10789 invoked from network); 15 Feb 2008 15:25:59 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO gem-wbe03.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net) (64.202.189.35)
by smtpoutwbe08.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net with SMTP; 15 Feb 2008 15:25:58 -0000
Received: (qmail 2856 invoked by uid 99); 15 Feb 2008 15:25:58 -0000
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 08:25:58 -0700
Subject: RE: Your Gumtree Dublin ad #20029344: Internet Marketer, will train
To: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/html; CHARSET=US-ASCII
User-Agent: Web-Based Email 4.12.23
X-Originating-IP: 86.91.63.99

Mod edit - edited to remove the receivers email addresses - SP
Shagnasty
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I somehow don't think our dutch friends will be happy to find out that Nuremberg, Germany, is part of the Netherlands.

You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break, and never wise up a chump. WC
Mika'ela
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i don't know if this verifies it or debunks it, but i received exactly the same contract with exactly the same job offer. The person I spoke with wanted me to spam some classified sites with advertisements for their services. I filled out their "loan application" with a false name and my spam email address, and it hasn't resulted in anything. There are a lot of typos on the site, and despite offering so many different services and being a well-established enough company to be able to pay that amount of money to not one, but at least two identical positions, there is nothing about this company anywhere online that i can find before january 21. i'm very suspicious.

on the other hand, it's feasible that this is just a front to collect email addresses to sell to spammers later on. theoretically it could be a legit position, possibly. i've been thinking about calling the phone number on the contract, but I don't speak german so i'm not even sure what i would say if someone picked up.

arg, this is frustrating. i wouldn't mind doing that sort of thing for that amount of money, but it's a lot of time to waste if it turns out to be a clever way of getting people to do their dirty work for free.
indigo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting Mika'ela,
I really was reluctant to give them my details just in case, y'know?
Like you, I couldn't really find much about them.
I'm quite wary of the whole thing.
Mika'ela
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'll let you know if i hear anything else about them, or if i find any definitive reason to believe/disbelieve the offer. for now, since all that's being wasted would be time i'm spending on the internet anyway, i'll go with it. they don't have my bank details or anything of the sort, so it'd be a relatively harmless way to suss out whether or not it's a genuine company. there is an aiksas.nl, and since the contract claims they're either from the netherlands or germany, it's possible there are sites we're missing in our english language searches?

i wonder if the contract would be in any way legally binding. i'm logging all of the time i spend working for them just in case.
indigo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too true, You gotta cover yourself.
I'd be interested to know how you get on with them!
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This job sounds like good way to possibly get your ISP/internet access on a spam blacklist - http://aiksasmarketing.com/Employment_Opportunities.html
Quote:
Lead Generator / Internet Marketer
Yearly Salary: 28,000.00 Euro

Job Description

Your responsibility is to market various service and products via the internet to generate leads.
Basic internet skills, such as knowing how to check emails, posting messages on message boards etc.
Sure sounds like hiring someone to send/post spam

WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is.

"The Employee shall be employed in the capacity of Lead Generator. Obtaining leads via the internet by posting promotional information on message boards, social network forums, classified advertisement web sites, chat rooms� "

You do that for three months, then they dump you for no apparent reason, according to the contract.

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1. The site is only 3 months old, registered for only 1 year, and looks like crap. Multiple spelling errors and serious grammar issues.
I mean....seriously, would you trust these people with your money?:
Quote:
Our team of Private Sub-Contracted Currency traders can manager your currency account and follow your instructions. You will receive daily or weekly reports regarding the account performance. Our sole function is to manager your currency account that you have already opened.

Quote:
Notice: AIK-SAS Marketing is not a Currency Broker nor our firm gives investment advise. The firm sole purpose is to manager a clients currency account that the client opened on their own behalf.

Laughing
2. Domains by Proxy in the Whois. Why would they do that?
Quote:
Lead Generator / Internet Marketer
Yearly Salary: 28,000.00 Euro

No effing way these guys are going to pay someone EU 28,000/yr to spam message boards and the like (which is what the job seems to entail).
4. Their loan application leads to an insecure page that collects personal information.
5. Site is spammed all over the freaking net.

Don't walk away... run.

This looks more like a loan scam than a job scam, but BAD news either way.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Mika'ela
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure this is our answer. I sent this email after completing the first of the "training assignments" and the recruiter offered me a job:

Susan,

I'm very sorry to trouble you, but I was wondering if, before I completed the next assignment, we could arrange to speak over the telephone? I have some questions about the position and about Aik-Sas Marketing.

Regards,

Her response:

The employment offer has expired; there are too many people looking for high paying jobs to waste with people that expect a salary without working.

Regards

Ms. Susan Wong
Employment Recruiter

AIK-SAS Marketing
Rollner Strasse 89
Number 270
90408 Nurnberg, Germany
Telephone: 49-911-1520-715-0765
Mika'ela
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, that might not have been clear.

I think we have our answer because any legit company would be happy to sit down and discuss business practices with future employees. Instead, I was "fired."

Oh well.
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Mika'ela,

LOL.

It is the spammers who expect a salary without working. That's why they have to resort to scamming you by not paying you for the hard work you do for them Razz

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1. Country confusion Germany - Netherlands
2. They can't even spell the address where they - perhaps - have a mailbox.
3. The phone number is utter crap and therefore does not exist.
4. ... (see above)

Draw your conclusions. Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic