SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Am I crossing the line?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Otto
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm currently in a bait where I introduced a second character, a made-up lad who was trying to steal the dollars from the real lad. The made-up lad (me) kept trying to convince the victim (me) that the real lad was a fake and he was the real account executive of this company that had the money. Eventually, the victim went with the made-up lad and sent him $8000. Of course, she lost her money. But the vic has stayed in touch the whole time with the real lad and now the real lad is proposing to help the vic hire a "private detective" to find the made-up lad (good luck Laughing ). The old "I can get your money back scam".

Would I be crossing the line if I tried to get the lad to hire a "hitman" to kill the made-up lad once he is found? I am thinking about trying to get the real lad to hire a professional killer to find, torture, and kill the lad who stole the vic's money. Obiously, the made-up lad doesn't exist, but is that too much? I'm concerned about possible legal issues, so I will probably just drop it. I don't think writing "I will pay you xxx to find and kill xxxx" is a good idea. I'm not even sure where I want to go with the bait. That just came to mind. Arrow

-First of all,I observed from the beginning that everything I did provokes you which I have never experienced in my life.

-As for me I have a strong Christian upbringing which thought me to �do unto others as you want them to do unto you� which is the golden rule. my only worry is if my 50% share is safe with you not after we have secured the fund in your possession you will now change on me.

-I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.

-I am pleading to you to forgive me because if there is not quarrel, there will be no forgiveness.

-Be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing to worry about here. He is never going to hire a hitman, ever. And there is no harm in asking either. I have done this a few times and I am sure that I am not the only other baiter here that has done this. In fact, getting one lad to beat down another lad is something that I have been working on for a long time.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
foxtrot911
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dunno - is it really illegal to hire someone to kill a (demonstrably) fictional character? You've probably walked right up to the line but I'm not sure you're crossing it, IMHO.

@Yea - now, getting one (real) lad to beat another (real) lad down would be worth any and all legal issues....somehow I doubt the Nigerian government would really give a s**t, anyway...

YOUR FATHER, I WILL MAKE SURE I SWEAR MY ORACLE SO THAT I CAN GET MY NUTS AGAIN, FUCKING CROOKM U THINK U CAN STILL OUR FUND DONYT U KNOW THAT I HAVE A PLAN FOR U BEFORE - Say33d Ny@ng0m3n

I am very dissipated in you. -Barrister Gr@ham St0ne

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by foxtrot911 on Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a line??? Shocked

pony pony Mortar x18
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The way I see it, baiting is like writing a play or a graphic novel (aka a comic book). The real life lad's character is made up. Your character is made up.
Your lad's made up character hires a hitman to kill your made up character. It's like the Penguin hiring Knucles Macmaon to kick the living sh*t our of Batman. So what if he hires a real hitman ? And we all know that the chances of your lad doing that is like me spending my summers on Jupiter.

IMO bait on!

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you oughta put him in touch with a REAL hit-man - one of the lad hit-men! We've got all kinds of fun baits going on with lad hit-men right now. Tell your first lad that you know of a hit-man, because someone hired him to hit YOU, although you plan on paying him off so he won't. Then do an asem to a hitman lad, and tell him that you have a new job for him...and put him in touch with your real lad. Or some such thing. (Not sure I explained it properly, but I'm sure there is an opportunity for mayhem somewhere in there!)

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As has already been said the Lad won't hire a hitman so there's no issue.

I have done worse (if I say 'better' that sounds big headed) in getting two Lads to meet up to squabble over a suitcase that both thought would have money in it for them. There was a real possibility of violence and harm, but they decided not to kill each other in the end Sad but they did meet up and exchange threatening language.

I'd do it again without any hesitation, and in that situation I have not asked them to kill each other or turn violent.

It's the Tutut| Kalab| in my sig line. The fact that I kept on baiting him after that got me the extra special expression of love. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier wrote:
There's a line??? Shocked

Yes. We just haven't found it yet. We keep trying, though.

I've had real lads offer to find and torture fake lads. You have to realize that they are just sitting comfortably in an internet cafe somewhere, trying to figure out the best way to get the most possible money out of you in exchange for doing the 'hit'. They will never, ever go to the trouble of really doing anything.

edit: except for when Gomer or YW are baiting them.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey if you CAN get the lad to really try to hire a hit man hopefully he will be arrested. Of course as Gomer said the lad won't really hire a hit man, but rather just open a new account and come after you with the hit man modality. Then you can bait the hit man too Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing There is no line, just bait the mugu away.

You can keep the mugu informed where you( the fake mugu) is and try to get the hitman to
beat him up . I am sure some baiters will be more than willing to send
some real address of a mugu.

Some will also provide you with phone numbers Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma, I think that is a fantastic idea. One lad hiring another lad for a contract killing without either one of them knowing it's bull! All we need to do is sit back, open a beer and watch those two go at each other Twisted Evil

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As the others have said, go for it. It's a great modality. All you're doing is messing with his mind. There is no fake lad and there will be no hitman. Lads are lazy, and cheap. Why should he bother going to the trouble and expense of hiring a real hitman when he can just take your money and pretend to be doing it? And if by some miracle he does hire a goon, great! That's money out of his pocket while someone chases a non-existent lad.

Zero downside to this one. Keep us posted!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why make up a lad, use a real lads details for your fake lad. That way if he does hire a...oh wait that whole line thing. Killing might be a bit harsh but if a lad choose to help out, via a method of his choice, in eliminating some competition..... With the right prompting his method of choice could be very similar to yours. Very Happy

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads have no line. Why should we?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your only line should have a hook on the end of it.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No innocent people will be harmed, that puts it into an "acceptable by most people here" category.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! My mentee started an ethics thread that moves into the right direction. . . . wanting to hurt the lad and not lad hugging. Very Happy Very Happy

Good work Mr. Otto!!! Go for it. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go for it, says I! If you were trying to hire a real hitman to kill your real lad, maybe that would be in the grey area ethics-wise. But having a guy who doesn't exist pretend to hire someone to kill another guy who doesn't exist, over a fictitious money transfer for a box of money that isn't there... well that's just fun baiting! You might even get a Nigerian Standoff out of the deal.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like fun to me, if the lad "hires" one for you. Just make sure to get the Death Certificate, before you send him to WU for payment.

hehehe Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When baiting, here's the only line you shouldn't cross...

Note to certain members: That's just a photograph. Please do not snort your monitor.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic